Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,235 members, 7,818,786 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:25 AM

99% Of Nairalanders Are From Poor And Wretched Homes! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 99% Of Nairalanders Are From Poor And Wretched Homes! (1385 Views)

Beautiful Pre Wedding Pictures Of Nairalanders(photos) / At 25 If You Still Do These 14 Things, You May Die A Wretched Pensioner / Slay Queen- "Once A Guy Sleeps With Me, He Become Wretched For Life" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

99% Of Nairalanders Are From Poor And Wretched Homes! by Nobody: 7:21pm On Nov 17, 2019
Sometimes when I see some pics of these ppl on nairaland I wanna vomit. And the funny thing is, it's these people that diss everybody on the forum. On of them is that airforce1 or whatever that his name is. Always snapping in the same Wretched room with one 1990 air conditioner like this. It's so disgusting. At least if you must snap pictures, use a nice phone camera and a nice environment! It's so disturbing. Even the girls sef. Dey so ugly and dirty but dey still be forming nonsense. Just imagine. A girl from a Wretched home with poor papa and mama go dey form for guy wey fit buy her family. It's crazy. This Nigeria is just filled up with stupid people. And it's the same Wretched people that be sending dms to girls everyday. Go and take care of yourself...

2 Likes

Re: 99% Of Nairalanders Are From Poor And Wretched Homes! by dannybrasky(m): 7:23pm On Nov 17, 2019
TheDevil666:
Sometimes when I see the some pics of these ppl on nairaland I wanna vomit. And the funny thing is that, it's these people that diss everybody on the forum. On of them is that airforce1 or whatever that his name is. Always snapping in the same Wretched room with one 1990 air conditioner like this. It's so disgusting. At least if you must snap pictures, use a nice phone camera and a nice environment! It's so disturbing. This are the same guys that want to get girlfriend. Be sending dms to girls everyday. Go and take care of yourself...

Adonbelieveit!! grin

Re: 99% Of Nairalanders Are From Poor And Wretched Homes! by tosyne2much(m): 7:24pm On Nov 17, 2019
Hahahahaha grin grin cheesy

Very crazy and funny post grin

1 Like

Re: 99% Of Nairalanders Are From Poor And Wretched Homes! by General0847: 7:34pm On Nov 17, 2019
Don't generalize your condition, you prick.

2 Likes

Re: 99% Of Nairalanders Are From Poor And Wretched Homes! by Blackaxe16(m): 7:40pm On Nov 17, 2019
devil they do narialand ;Ddevil they do narialand
Re: 99% Of Nairalanders Are From Poor And Wretched Homes! by Birdeyeview: 7:48pm On Nov 17, 2019
What a disdainful post
Re: 99% Of Nairalanders Are From Poor And Wretched Homes! by Nobody: 8:37pm On Nov 17, 2019
Lol this op is very angry..
Some people on Nairaland are well off
Re: 99% Of Nairalanders Are From Poor And Wretched Homes! by Yhemzie(m): 8:50pm On Nov 17, 2019
You sound rude and proud, people like u prefer living a fake life to being real.

1 Like

Re: 99% Of Nairalanders Are From Poor And Wretched Homes! by Nobody: 8:51pm On Nov 17, 2019
Yhemzie:
You sound rude and proud, people like u prefer living a fake life to being real.
Truth hurts kid
Re: 99% Of Nairalanders Are From Poor And Wretched Homes! by Yhemzie(m): 9:01pm On Nov 17, 2019
[quote author=TheDevil666 post=84122309] Truth hurts kid [/qu
i am 100% sure u still live under your parents roof, still feed in your mum's pot, compared to someone like me, married with kids and full of responsibilities. I hope you now know who the kid is.

1 Like

Re: 99% Of Nairalanders Are From Poor And Wretched Homes! by Nobody: 9:07pm On Nov 17, 2019
[quote author=Yhemzie post=84122652][/quote] fvuck off! Wretched nigga.
Re: 99% Of Nairalanders Are From Poor And Wretched Homes! by Nobody: 9:14pm On Nov 17, 2019
What I've come to understand is that the comments from people are the true nature of their lives.

A depressed soul will seek to cause depression to others by attacking them.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 99% Of Nairalanders Are From Poor And Wretched Homes! by Tajbol4splend(m): 9:15pm On Nov 17, 2019
I shaa knew I would read a weird news if I entered romance section

1 Like

Re: 99% Of Nairalanders Are From Poor And Wretched Homes! by Nobody: 9:17pm On Nov 17, 2019
Tajbol4splend:
I shaa knew I would read a weird news if I entered romance section
Go hide urself in shame boy!
Re: 99% Of Nairalanders Are From Poor And Wretched Homes! by nlPoster: 9:21pm On Nov 17, 2019
Because of visa! Una dey drag poverty with poorer people!

Jesus !
Re: 99% Of Nairalanders Are From Poor And Wretched Homes! by Tajbol4splend(m): 9:21pm On Nov 17, 2019
TheDevil666:
Go hide urself in shame boy!

O baje

1 Like

Re: 99% Of Nairalanders Are From Poor And Wretched Homes! by carter009(m): 9:26pm On Nov 17, 2019
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: 99% Of Nairalanders Are From Poor And Wretched Homes! by gozie112(m): 11:57pm On Nov 17, 2019
U are the poor one here...we know ur type man�
Re: 99% Of Nairalanders Are From Poor And Wretched Homes! by Kelvin30286063(m): 1:06am On Nov 18, 2019
TheDevil666:
Sometimes when I see some pics of these ppl on nairaland I wanna vomit. And the funny thing is, it's these people that diss everybody on the forum. On of them is that airforce1 or whatever that his name is. Always snapping in the same Wretched room with one 1990 air conditioner like this. It's so disgusting. At least if you must snap pictures, use a nice phone camera and a nice environment! It's so disturbing. Even the girls sef. Dey so ugly and dirty but dey still be forming nonsense. Just imagine. A girl from a Wretched home with poor papa and mama go dey form for guy wey fit buy her family. It's crazy. This Nigeria is just filled up with stupid people. And it's the same Wretched people that be sending dms to girls everyday. Go and take care of yourself...
I actually don't know what you hope to achieve by typing this but I hope you know that some of us are not into any shady business yet we own houses, cars, wife and a cute little dog.
If you're going to generalize your impression about a forum, why don't you take time to study the forum first. You created your account July this year and you already know that all the over 1 million registered users of Nairaland are broke. Lol, why don't you start by telling us your achievements in life.

3 Likes

Re: 99% Of Nairalanders Are From Poor And Wretched Homes! by makeherscream(m): 2:03am On Nov 18, 2019
If you guys ignore the post will you die?

Re: 99% Of Nairalanders Are From Poor And Wretched Homes! by technicallyrich(m): 4:32am On Nov 18, 2019
tosyne2much:
Hahahahaha grin grin cheesy

Very crazy and funny post grin
4 people makes these forum irritating to me.thank God others are noticing it.
First the northerner tosyn2much with his top ten drash.thank God he has found what he is looking for here for years.a job and a girlfriend sexybbstar.
Airforce1 the self acclaimed musician and his babymama whose name is joy,actually joy soapp.
Iamj the 18million naira millionare,millionaire indeen he was disgraced out of here,he changed his monijer to iamjyde but still he is irrelivent here and inconsequential.
Tonyebarcanista is simply an audio politician,today he is in apc,tomorrow pdp just anywhere bele face.
How i wish these four people could be giving a lifetime ban.
By tge way tthere interesting folks here like ubunja,nwaamaikpe,rehkina,ibrahim damola etc these guys makes me enjoy nairaland.

1 Like

Re: 99% Of Nairalanders Are From Poor And Wretched Homes! by Nobody: 10:19am On Nov 18, 2019
technicallyrich:

4 people makes these forum irritating to me.thank God others are noticing it.
First the northerner tosyn2much with his top ten drash.thank God he has found what he is looking for here for years.a job and a girlfriend sexybbstar.
Airforce1 the self acclaimed musician and his babymama whose name is joy,actually joy soapp.
Iamj the 18million naira millionare,millionaire indeen he was disgraced out of here,he changed his monijer to iamjyde but still he is irrelivent here and inconsequential.
Tonyebarcanista is simply an audio politician,today he is in apc,tomorrow pdp just anywhere bele face.
How i wish these four people could be giving a lifetime ban.
By tge way tthere interesting folks here like ubunja,nwaamaikpe,rehkina,ibrahim damola etc these guys makes me enjoy nairaland.
that tosyn guy annoy me the most! That his top ten nonsense! I know the guy is one local northerner. U can be anything on this rubbish forum.

1 Like

Re: 99% Of Nairalanders Are From Poor And Wretched Homes! by Nobody: 10:20am On Nov 18, 2019
Kelvin30286063:

I actually don't know what you hope to achieve by typing this but I hope you know that some of us are not into any shady business yet we own houses, cars, wife and a cute little dog.
If you're going to generalize your impression about a forum, why don't you take time to study the forum first. You created your account July this year and you already know that all the over 1 million registered users of Nairaland are broke. Lol, why don't you start by telling us your achievements in life.
foolish nigger. I said people from poor homes not broke people.
Re: 99% Of Nairalanders Are From Poor And Wretched Homes! by Nobody: 10:24am On Nov 18, 2019
[quote author=Yhemzie post=84122652][/quote] u being married with kids doesn't mean your not local and not suffering in poverty! Being married is not an achievement!
Re: 99% Of Nairalanders Are From Poor And Wretched Homes! by technicallyrich(m): 10:34am On Nov 18, 2019
TheDevil666:
that tosyn guy annoy me the most! That his top ten nonsense! I know the guy is one local northerner. U can be anything on this rubbish forum.
thank God people are begining to notice it.i dont care about his tribe,after all tonyebarcanista is ijaw from rivers state(my tribe).
Tosyn2much is an afonja,who is claiming to be a Yoruba christian.but afonjas to me are not yaribahs.
Re: 99% Of Nairalanders Are From Poor And Wretched Homes! by chinchonglee(m): 10:52am On Nov 18, 2019
grin grin angry
Re: 99% Of Nairalanders Are From Poor And Wretched Homes! by iamJ(m): 5:43pm On Nov 18, 2019
Re: 99% Of Nairalanders Are From Poor And Wretched Homes! by BabbanBura(m): 5:46pm On Nov 18, 2019
TheDevil666:

Thank you for describing what we are, mr rich man!
Wetin u dey fine amidst poor wretched and ugly people though?
Re: 99% Of Nairalanders Are From Poor And Wretched Homes! by RPirez: 11:40pm On Nov 22, 2019
angry
Re: 99% Of Nairalanders Are From Poor And Wretched Homes! by chinwezdasilva: 5:36am On Nov 23, 2019
So because I come to nairaland to read savage replies/comments makes me poor abi? Please you have a poor mind, I'm an active member of this very forum for like 9years now, I have never checked peoples pictures on their profile neither will I check because pictures deceives... Get a life and stop being daddy's boy... Na God dey bless man
Re: 99% Of Nairalanders Are From Poor And Wretched Homes! by livebyday(m): 5:57am On Nov 23, 2019
[s]
TheDevil666:
[/s]

Okay I quoted your post and even replied you so I am poor and grew up in poverty right grin grin grin

You need to go on your knees and beg the council of elders for forgiveness for this sacrilege

(1) (Reply)

Pastor Tells Her Members To Sleep With Her & Get Healed Of All Fertility Issues / Have You Ever Cried While Listening To A Song / What's Your Favourite Sex Position?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.