Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,929 members, 7,824,904 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 08:39 PM

Have You Ever Cried While Listening To A Song - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Have You Ever Cried While Listening To A Song (1386 Views)

Have You Ever Cried And Begged For A Relationship As A Woman? / Have You Ever Cried And Begged For A Relationship As A Man? / Have You Ever Cried Over A Failed Relationship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have You Ever Cried While Listening To A Song by Nobody: 5:54pm On Apr 30, 2020
I just stream this song online.. right now i feel so emotional.. at some points i felt like cry

His lyrics are really touching it gives me goosebumps

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YA3NcmUDVnw

Share yours if you have experience any

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Cried While Listening To A Song by Nobody: 5:54pm On Apr 30, 2020
harmonyxxc:

I just stream this song online.. right now i feel so emotional.. at some points i felt like cry

Re: Have You Ever Cried While Listening To A Song by Nobody: 5:55pm On Apr 30, 2020
harmonyxxc:

Re: Have You Ever Cried While Listening To A Song by Jaybaby199708(f): 5:57pm On Apr 30, 2020
I can be very emotional when listening to some kinds of music,most especially when the lyrics get to me
Re: Have You Ever Cried While Listening To A Song by Stephenomozzy(m): 5:57pm On Apr 30, 2020
Memories by Maroon 5.

Heart-piercing tunes with beautiful lyrics.

Touches my heart every time.....

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Cried While Listening To A Song by ExpIorers: 5:59pm On Apr 30, 2020
Ehyaa sorry
Re: Have You Ever Cried While Listening To A Song by ExpIorers: 6:00pm On Apr 30, 2020
Re: Have You Ever Cried While Listening To A Song by Vector606: 6:02pm On Apr 30, 2020
I love these.

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Cried While Listening To A Song by Nobody: 6:05pm On Apr 30, 2020
Stephenomozzy:
Memories by Maroon 5.

Heart-piercing tunes with beautiful lyrics.

Touches my heart every time.....

I love that song alot, it gives me goosebumps.

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Cried While Listening To A Song by Stephenomozzy(m): 6:07pm On Apr 30, 2020
ExpIorers:

Cry more

Haha.. Baba Explorers

harmonyxxc:

I love that song alot, it gives me goosebumps.
That makes two of us.

There's a time that I remember
When I did not know no pain
When I believed in forever
And everything would stay the same
Now my heart feel like December
When somebody say your name
'Cause I can't reach out to call you
But I know I will one day, yeah

Excerpts from the lyrics...this part always gets me. One shouldn't listen to this if you're trying to get over someone i.e an Ex
Re: Have You Ever Cried While Listening To A Song by donbachi(m): 6:07pm On Apr 30, 2020
Hian!.dat kind song.
Re: Have You Ever Cried While Listening To A Song by Nobody: 6:28pm On Apr 30, 2020
I just remembered, I cried watching the movie, Titanic in 1998... while Celine Dion's song was being played in the movie.

LOL, I was a little kid... cried cause I saw every adult around me watching the movie, cry.

2 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Cried While Listening To A Song by Brytesp(m): 6:33pm On Apr 30, 2020
Some Gospel Worship songs.... Cause it touches my soul worshipping God and i end up crying to my father

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Cried While Listening To A Song by Nobody: 6:49pm On Apr 30, 2020
Brytesp:
Some Gospel Worship songs.... Cause it touches my soul worshipping God and i end up crying to my father

Worship songs moves the spirit

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Cried While Listening To A Song by SirMichael1: 6:50pm On Apr 30, 2020
I had just gotten into the university when someone dear to me passed on. I had an exam that morning and I remembered how messed up I was psychologically but I shed no tear.

I remembered reading later that afternoon while listening to this song, immediately, it began to trickle from my eyes onto my cheeks and then I couldn't hold it anymore. Turned out to be the first time I ever cried for a loved one.
Re: Have You Ever Cried While Listening To A Song by Nobody: 6:53pm On Apr 30, 2020
SirMichael1:
I had just gotten into the university when someone dear to me passed on. I had an exam that morning and I remembered how messed up I was psychologically but I shed no tear.

I remembered reading later that afternoon while listening to this song, immediately, it began to trickle from my eyes onto my cheeks and then I couldn't hold it anymore. Turned out to be the first time I ever cried for a loved one.

sorry for your lost, my utmost condolences
Re: Have You Ever Cried While Listening To A Song by Nobody: 6:54pm On Apr 30, 2020
Re: Have You Ever Cried While Listening To A Song by Nobody: 6:55pm On Apr 30, 2020
Emotional songs melt one's heart especially when it is sang with melodies
Re: Have You Ever Cried While Listening To A Song by Timothy6: 7:24pm On Apr 30, 2020
I listen to more of soft rock so am use emotional song.
Re: Have You Ever Cried While Listening To A Song by Timothy6: 7:24pm On Apr 30, 2020
I listen to more of soft rock so am use to emotional songs.
Re: Have You Ever Cried While Listening To A Song by GeneralPula: 7:52pm On Apr 30, 2020
Yeah.. See you again

Wiz ft charlie putt
Re: Have You Ever Cried While Listening To A Song by Nobody: 8:37pm On Apr 30, 2020
GeneralPula:
Yeah.. See you again

Wiz ft charlie putt

That was my best song in 2018
Re: Have You Ever Cried While Listening To A Song by elpochas: 8:50pm On Apr 30, 2020
Cried wen i listened to i will always luv u the whitney huoston version.it made me remembered my late dad.it was one of his favorite songs.

2 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Cried While Listening To A Song by Lamanii22(f): 10:20pm On Apr 30, 2020
"I look to you" by Whitney Houston the song makes me so so emotional...

There's this other one she sang in the movie "sparkle" it's more like a hymn... It's so touching...

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Cried While Listening To A Song by Lamanii22(f): 10:21pm On Apr 30, 2020
elpochas:
Cried wen i listened to i will always luv u the whitney huoston version.it made me remembered my late dad.it was one of his favorite songs.

Awwwn... There's a way Whitney sings eehn... You'd feel it deep in your soul...

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Cried While Listening To A Song by CsRockefeller(m): 10:30pm On Apr 30, 2020
Millon voices by Wyclef and Will you be there by Micheal Jackson.
Re: Have You Ever Cried While Listening To A Song by Nobody: 10:41pm On Apr 30, 2020
That Ashique song(tun min ho)
Re: Have You Ever Cried While Listening To A Song by Nobody: 9:04pm On May 01, 2020
Love sings
Re: Have You Ever Cried While Listening To A Song by xerxesII: 2:51am On May 02, 2020

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dzNvk80XY9s

I usually listen to hard bass songs, but this... whatttt..this is a beauty! smiley shocked
Re: Have You Ever Cried While Listening To A Song by Nobody: 1:16pm On May 02, 2020
Goosebumps
Re: Have You Ever Cried While Listening To A Song by kiddkash(m): 3:00pm On May 02, 2020
james bay - let it go

(1) (2) (Reply)

What's Your Favourite Sex Position? / Demi Rose Strips Totally Naked In Public Display / Ladies Be Careful And Faithful: DNA Test May Be The Next Time Bomb

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.