Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,402 members, 7,954,597 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 12:15 AM

INEC Suspends Collation Of Kogi Election Results Untill Monday - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / INEC Suspends Collation Of Kogi Election Results Untill Monday (22219 Views)

INEC Suspends Collation In Obingwa LGA, Abia & 2 LGAs In Enugu / Kaduna Suspends Collation As Atiku And Obi Take 2 LGAs Each / Senate Postpones Passage Of 2021 Budget Untill Monday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: INEC Suspends Collation Of Kogi Election Results Untill Monday by Enemyofpeace: 9:27pm On Nov 17, 2019
Wuruwuru loading
Re: INEC Suspends Collation Of Kogi Election Results Untill Monday by Enemyofpeace: 9:27pm On Nov 17, 2019
Soulsymbol99:
Let the rigging commence
in full force
Re: INEC Suspends Collation Of Kogi Election Results Untill Monday by Naruto87(m): 9:48pm On Nov 17, 2019
Iamgrey5:
With only Ibaji and Lokoja left

Bello the criminal has won already cheesy

I am an Apc apologist but I have to say Bello is a shameless election "rigger"
I can tell u for a fact that lokoja is PDP... I don't know of ibaji
Re: INEC Suspends Collation Of Kogi Election Results Untill Monday by Ronald1(m): 11:24pm On Nov 17, 2019
Hmm first comment on nairaland feels good tho..i guess I will be celebrating my ftc very soon... Who is with me...
As per the topic...
Let the final blow begin... Pdp una never see anything... This is third law of motion at work... In relative to politics now... Apc same goes to you.. Table changes u know... Am a staunch advocate of youth ruling the nation.. Not old faces all the time.. Nigerian youths wake up... Thats my own bit.. Thanks y'all grin grin
Re: INEC Suspends Collation Of Kogi Election Results Untill Monday by garfield1: 11:41pm On Nov 17, 2019
Naruto87:

Based on what dino and smart scored in lokoja it will be apc 20,000 pdp 13000.by the way looking is apc
Re: INEC Suspends Collation Of Kogi Election Results Untill Monday by brookz: 11:48pm On Nov 17, 2019
Congratulations GYB in advance. 2nd term guaranteed.
Re: INEC Suspends Collation Of Kogi Election Results Untill Monday by Kingspin(m): 1:04am On Nov 18, 2019
Manipulation period

How to add and muitiple to make up
Re: INEC Suspends Collation Of Kogi Election Results Untill Monday by sunnyworld2love(m): 2:41am On Nov 18, 2019
Shortyy:
2008 Toyota spider for sale

pictures price and location of the car
Re: INEC Suspends Collation Of Kogi Election Results Untill Monday by TrampleBrazil: 3:42am On Nov 18, 2019
TrampleBrazil:
grin
Season1 don finish, watch out for season2. The https://trampleinbrazil.com they made with figures is what they are about to correct.
I am sure the number of votes cast is more than the population of the entire Kogi.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: INEC Suspends Collation Of Kogi Election Results Untill Monday by Shortyy(f): 6:27am On Nov 18, 2019
sunnyworld2love:

pictures price and location of the car

Good morning, please can we chat in private sir?
Re: INEC Suspends Collation Of Kogi Election Results Untill Monday by Ajibade123(m): 7:27am On Nov 18, 2019
APC is losing they are about to rig the election
anyway do you wish to study or work in Australia, Canada or US check my signature for more info
Re: INEC Suspends Collation Of Kogi Election Results Untill Monday by perpeling22(f): 9:21am On Nov 18, 2019
Naruto87:

Ibaji the place of the formal deputy Governor- Achuba. The man alone will make sure Bello paid for his atrocities. Bello's only hope is lokoja.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Peter Obi strongly condemns Attack on Labour Party supporters In Lagos today / APC Crisis: How Lack Of Consensus Stalled Oshiomhole’s Removal / Ohaneze Ndigbo Rejects Result Of Presidential Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.