Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,848 members, 7,810,267 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:54 AM

INEC Suspends Collation Of Kogi Election Results Untill Monday - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / INEC Suspends Collation Of Kogi Election Results Untill Monday (22099 Views)

INEC Suspends Collation In Obingwa LGA, Abia & 2 LGAs In Enugu / Kaduna Suspends Collation As Atiku And Obi Take 2 LGAs Each / Senate Postpones Passage Of 2021 Budget Untill Monday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: INEC Suspends Collation Of Kogi Election Results Untill Monday by Wizikal(m): 7:58pm On Nov 17, 2019
Congrats
Re: INEC Suspends Collation Of Kogi Election Results Untill Monday by AcMilano1(m): 7:58pm On Nov 17, 2019
Why INEC now? Just announce yahya Bello and leave the rest
Re: INEC Suspends Collation Of Kogi Election Results Untill Monday by sosodevf(m): 7:59pm On Nov 17, 2019
planetx:
The useless Buhari have returned Nigeria back to the era of election rigging and ballot snatching that precepetated the coup against the second republic.
When has Nigeria ever left ballot snatching

1 Like

Re: INEC Suspends Collation Of Kogi Election Results Untill Monday by mu2sa2: 7:59pm On Nov 17, 2019
Abeyjide:
Bello is a shame to humanity.
........ And the youngest governor in nigeria. Well done true rep of not-too-young-to-run.

1 Like

Re: INEC Suspends Collation Of Kogi Election Results Untill Monday by daben1(m): 7:59pm On Nov 17, 2019
Iamgrey5:
With only Ibaji and Lokoja left

Bello the criminal has won already cheesy

I am an Apc apologist but I have to say Bello is a shameless election "rigger"
what about Dekina?

1 Like

Re: INEC Suspends Collation Of Kogi Election Results Untill Monday by Iamgrey5(m): 8:01pm On Nov 17, 2019
daben1:
what about Dekina?
Announced already

PDP got 16,000+

APC got 8000+

This is why I call Bello is shameless.
Re: INEC Suspends Collation Of Kogi Election Results Untill Monday by hammerD: 8:02pm On Nov 17, 2019
DEM WAN GO DO MAGIC COME.

HAHAHAHAHAHA

BUHARI HAVE RETURNED NIGERIA BACK TO THE 1980S

4 Likes

Re: INEC Suspends Collation Of Kogi Election Results Untill Monday by ud4u: 8:04pm On Nov 17, 2019
They want to rig it

1 Like

Re: INEC Suspends Collation Of Kogi Election Results Untill Monday by Cantonese: 8:04pm On Nov 17, 2019
The sad truth is that this nations seems to have been bewitched by certain group of people.

I thought there was this proverb "the stick wey person see no dey chook am for eye". In the case of some Nigerian electorate, they begin to regret immediately after voting for the wrong person.

In Kogi state the wife of the president and El Rufai begged for forgiveness for Bello over his four years of misrule and for Bello to be returned. The election was a chance to remove him, yet the people consciously or unconsciously voted him. Whatever the negative consequences they should live with it along with the pain of regrets in their hearts.

In Bayelsa state the people clearly wanted Dickson and his team dismantled. They achieved it. Why do certain persons choose to live in misery in this country?

Let's all see how things turn out.

3 Likes

Re: INEC Suspends Collation Of Kogi Election Results Untill Monday by barnny(m): 8:05pm On Nov 17, 2019
It is finished grin grin grin
Re: INEC Suspends Collation Of Kogi Election Results Untill Monday by efighter: 8:09pm On Nov 17, 2019
Iamgrey5:
With only Ibaji and Lokoja left

Bello the criminal has won already cheesy

I am an Apc apologist but I have to say Bello is a shameless election "rigger"

But can he fucck as much as Dino? Dino said he is better at KEREWA. Can you confirm this.
Re: INEC Suspends Collation Of Kogi Election Results Untill Monday by FINESTbaba94(m): 8:11pm On Nov 17, 2019
All i no is the best rigger must win somehow.

I dedicate my sympathy condolence to kogi people

Having bubu n yeye bello as presi n govy is a double disaster

1 Like

Re: INEC Suspends Collation Of Kogi Election Results Untill Monday by cheras(m): 8:13pm On Nov 17, 2019
They want to Militarize the state before announcing the result....That is how its done in Democrazy... grin

1 Like

Re: INEC Suspends Collation Of Kogi Election Results Untill Monday by Idrisk19(m): 8:13pm On Nov 17, 2019
Congratulations in advance

to
Gov.Yahaya Ballo. for his reelection
Re: INEC Suspends Collation Of Kogi Election Results Untill Monday by DCmonster: 8:14pm On Nov 17, 2019
Shortyy:
2008 Toyota spider for sale
How much and pictures?
Re: INEC Suspends Collation Of Kogi Election Results Untill Monday by Shortyy(f): 8:15pm On Nov 17, 2019
DCmonster:
How much and pictures?

Pls can you email me Sir?
Re: INEC Suspends Collation Of Kogi Election Results Untill Monday by Akurakambe(m): 8:23pm On Nov 17, 2019
To perfect their rigging plan. The so called university professors are disgracing themselves on a National television.

1 Like

Re: INEC Suspends Collation Of Kogi Election Results Untill Monday by perpeling22(f): 8:24pm On Nov 17, 2019
[quote author=Iamgrey5 post=84120810] Announced already

PDP got 16,000+

APC got 8000+

Are you sure? Cos what I heard was 160,000 which was rejected by INEC. The reason why the election was postponed. INEC and APC rejected the figure and I wonder what they were smoking when they accepted Okene 112,000 votes.
Re: INEC Suspends Collation Of Kogi Election Results Untill Monday by Iamgrey5(m): 8:25pm On Nov 17, 2019
[quote author=perpeling22 post=84121516][/quote] Watch Tvc news
Re: INEC Suspends Collation Of Kogi Election Results Untill Monday by daben1(m): 8:26pm On Nov 17, 2019
Iamgrey5:
Announced already
PDP got 16,000+
APC got 8000+
why are calling hi "shameless"? you expected him to fold his hands and lose?
Re: INEC Suspends Collation Of Kogi Election Results Untill Monday by daben1(m): 8:29pm On Nov 17, 2019
[quote author=perpeling22 post=84121516][/quote]yes, I think it should be 160k considering the population
Re: INEC Suspends Collation Of Kogi Election Results Untill Monday by perpeling22(f): 8:29pm On Nov 17, 2019
Cantonese:
The sad truth is that this nations seems to have been bewitched by certain group of people.

I thought there was this proverb "the stick wey person see no dey chook am for eye". In the case of some Nigerian electorate, they begin to regret immediately after voting for the wrong person.

In Kogi state the wife of the president and El Rufai begged for forgiveness for Bello over his four years of misrule and for Bello to be returned. The election was a chance to remove him, yet the people consciously or unconsciously voted him. Whatever the negative consequences they should live with it along with the pain of regrets in their hearts.

In Bayelsa state the people clearly wanted Dickson and his team dismantled. They achieved it. Why do certain persons choose to live in misery in this country?

Let's all see how things turn out.

Kogi people never voted Bello. They just used federal might. What could they have done even when it is glaring that the power at the top were all behind Bello including the security personnel. How do you want to explain a helicopter shooting from the sky just to discard the electorate

4 Likes

Re: INEC Suspends Collation Of Kogi Election Results Untill Monday by StarUp: 8:31pm On Nov 17, 2019
I weep for Kogi people... cry
Re: INEC Suspends Collation Of Kogi Election Results Untill Monday by thatigboman: 8:33pm On Nov 17, 2019
To review and perfect the rigging
Re: INEC Suspends Collation Of Kogi Election Results Untill Monday by luminouz(m): 8:36pm On Nov 17, 2019
Shortyy:
2008 Toyota spider for sale
For real?
Re: INEC Suspends Collation Of Kogi Election Results Untill Monday by Shortyy(f): 8:44pm On Nov 17, 2019
luminouz:

For real?

Yes please.
Re: INEC Suspends Collation Of Kogi Election Results Untill Monday by luminouz(m): 9:00pm On Nov 17, 2019
Shortyy:

Yes please.
Ok dear....

Just sow it as a seed into my life.

#justjoking# wink
Re: INEC Suspends Collation Of Kogi Election Results Untill Monday by Lumig: 9:03pm On Nov 17, 2019
midolian:
grin grin grin

Election in Nigeria and in fact the world at large has always been such that, if you don't rig, it doesn't guarantee that the other parties won't rig.

Reckless rigging is what people now frown at.
Correct guy.
This election na rigging competition, na the person /party wey know how to rig pass go carry the day

1 Like

Re: INEC Suspends Collation Of Kogi Election Results Untill Monday by Femijohn198: 9:05pm On Nov 17, 2019
the money Nigeria wasted on election is uncountable,lets go back to our military rules
Re: INEC Suspends Collation Of Kogi Election Results Untill Monday by seniormallam(m): 9:12pm On Nov 17, 2019
This one that feathers no dey Dino body again, bello will just add pepper, salt & maggi then grill him.
Re: INEC Suspends Collation Of Kogi Election Results Untill Monday by seniormallam(m): 9:13pm On Nov 17, 2019
Femijohn198:
the money Nigeria wasted on election is uncountable,lets go back to our military rules
Let vote a president that will appoint all 36 states governors instead.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

16 States Now Pay Minimum Wage – NLC / Buhari Administration Recalls Abdulrasheed Maina, Wanted Ex-Pension Boss Sacked / Aisha Al-Hassan: Oshiomhole Out To Kill APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.