Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,964 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:34 AM

Is It Right To Pay A Girlfriend School Fees ? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Right To Pay A Girlfriend School Fees ? (1656 Views)

When You Paid Your Girlfriend's School Fees Till She Graduates And / Reasons Not To Be Paying Your Girlfriend's School Fees. / Man Charged To Court For Refusing To Pay A Prostitute After 3 Rounds Of Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Right To Pay A Girlfriend School Fees ? by RejectedStone: 8:14pm On Nov 17, 2019
We've known each other for like 3 three years now, she loved me and I loved her. Everything was going smoothly before I got tired of the relationship and I ditched her, I moved to a new location and I cut off all contact. All her effort to get in touch with me was proved abortive.
I hurt her feelings I admit but I later realized what I did was wrong cos she is a perfect girl for me and she's well mannered.
I try and tried to get back to her but it was all in vain, so many nights my conscience wouldn't allow me rest knowing that I hurt someone.
Time flies I got over everything.
Fast forward to July this year, I was on Facebook then I come across her sister. I sent her friend request and she accepted. We talked and I asked for sister's digit but she declined was so pained I had to beg to please give me. Later she sha gave me, I called that night she was so happy to hear my voice again. We talk talk and talked.
Since then I kept the communication steady, I call to ask after her most often just to win her back but it wasn't easy.
I take her out most times, buy her things, sweet talked her, I know she go get boyfriend but I no bother ask her.
One day I took her out, we chilled and I let her know I had missed her all this while, told her to forgive me for all I've done to her but she said she had forgiven me already I was so happy and I asked if we could get back but she said NO that she's already in a relationship but we can still be friends. Though she said the relationship wasn't that serious. Most times I ask her to come and visit me at my place but she won't come
I tried all my best to win her back it but it wasn't easy cos the guy she dey with still dey level her 24/7
I later gave up on her case, I felt she doesn't worth the effort and I stopped calling her.
She called me and asked why I no dey call her to check on her again I just told her straight up I can't be fetching water inside basket na cos she's already with someone else. She told me that doesn't mean anything na that I can still be calling that she may later consider me.
But for my mind I don already gave up on her case.
Fast forward to yesterday, she called that she needed money to buy traveling bag cos she just gained admission. I told her to come to my place, we had sex and I gave her the money.
She called me this evening saying she needed money for her acceptance fee.
"You are the only hope I got" she said, nobody could help, her family are poor even her boyfriend and Tuesday is the deadline.
I have the money but i no wan give her one gotta think twice before spending on naija girls. By the time she gets to campus she gonn forget my sorry ass. What will now be my gain?

So guys is it right I give her the money?

Re: Is It Right To Pay A Girlfriend School Fees ? by donstan18: 8:15pm On Nov 17, 2019
It's not right or wrong to give, because you must not help someone just to gain.

You know her more that we do, if you think she's worth buying the bag for, buy her the bag if you have the money. Don't do it if you are expecting something in return so that you don't end up hurting yourself and feeling cheated.

But one thing you must understand is that she won't stop calling you for financial assistance and she possibly won't deny you her body whenever you ask for it, not because she likes you, but because she needs to keep you with her pussay for financial reasons.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It Right To Pay A Girlfriend School Fees ? by Nobody: 8:18pm On Nov 17, 2019
if u want to pay her schools go ahead and pay nau cheesy but dont come crying after four yrs that u payed her school fees and sponsored her in school and after graduation she dumped u and married one dubai based big boy grin.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It Right To Pay A Girlfriend School Fees ? by Oluwasaeon(m): 8:20pm On Nov 17, 2019
No. Thanks
Re: Is It Right To Pay A Girlfriend School Fees ? by Nobody: 8:22pm On Nov 17, 2019
So you can't help her without expecting anything in return? Someone you knew for some years for that matter!!!
Oga just let the poor girl go if you can't help her!!! She already f**k up by opening her legs for you in exchange of money is first place!!!
Guys are always ready to take advantage of your situation!!! God bless every guy that gives out without expecting anything in return!!!

4 Likes

Re: Is It Right To Pay A Girlfriend School Fees ? by Nobody: 8:28pm On Nov 17, 2019
You're her only hope, what dafuq. sad
Did she hope on you before going for the university admission?

Help her if you want but strictly as help and not as investment 'cos you'll be disappointed.

2 Likes

Re: Is It Right To Pay A Girlfriend School Fees ? by RejectedStone: 8:28pm On Nov 17, 2019
lefulefu:
if u want to pay her schools go ahead and pay nau cheesy but dont come crying after four yrs that u payed her school fees and sponsored her in school and after graduation she dumped u and married one dubai based big boy grin.
haha I got the message bro
Re: Is It Right To Pay A Girlfriend School Fees ? by chigoizie7(m): 8:31pm On Nov 17, 2019
Abort mission

3 Likes

Re: Is It Right To Pay A Girlfriend School Fees ? by Nobody: 8:31pm On Nov 17, 2019
RejectedStone:
haha I got the message bro
better shine ur eyes ooo grin
Re: Is It Right To Pay A Girlfriend School Fees ? by Nobody: 8:35pm On Nov 17, 2019
His ex not someone he knew
Pettyprincess:
So you can't help her without expecting anything in return? Someone you knew for some years for that matter!!!
Oga just let the poor girl go if you can't help her!!! She already f**k up by opening her legs for you in exchange of money is first place!!!
Guys are always ready to take advantage of your situation!!! God bless every guy that gives out without expecting anything in return!!!
Re: Is It Right To Pay A Girlfriend School Fees ? by Nobody: 8:36pm On Nov 17, 2019
J111333:
You're her only hope, what dafuq. sad
dat part got me grin grin grin
Re: Is It Right To Pay A Girlfriend School Fees ? by themaestro08(m): 8:39pm On Nov 17, 2019
After reading the post I have to modify my comment. First you sound like a poor little man. That you had sex with her before helping her speaks volumes about you. Why can't you just be straightforward and ask for what you want without manipulations? Learn to give without expecting anything in return?

2 Likes

Re: Is It Right To Pay A Girlfriend School Fees ? by Eroms4life17(m): 8:45pm On Nov 17, 2019
There's only one thing u did that i really liked. You Bleep.t her after all that shakara. Kudos!!!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It Right To Pay A Girlfriend School Fees ? by WonderManly(m): 8:55pm On Nov 17, 2019
Alright...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is It Right To Pay A Girlfriend School Fees ? by iLegendd(m): 8:55pm On Nov 17, 2019
I only read the title. To pay her school fees? Go ahead. If she has an uncle, also pay for her uncle's house rent.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It Right To Pay A Girlfriend School Fees ? by RejectedStone: 8:56pm On Nov 17, 2019
lefulefu:
better shine ur eyes ooo grin
Imagine after yesterday she started calling me baby. How could love be that fast ?

Check the screenshot

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is It Right To Pay A Girlfriend School Fees ? by GraGra247(m): 9:00pm On Nov 17, 2019
Pettyprincess:

What do girls ever give guys without expecting anything in return.

Is it not to keep taking and totally drain the guy and afterwards dump him for the next guy.

Guys give you all that and sustain you ladies and you campaign for equality with guys. In fact you women want dominance so you can rule over guys and they become your slaves.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is It Right To Pay A Girlfriend School Fees ? by Nobody: 9:02pm On Nov 17, 2019
RejectedStone:
Imagine after yesterday she started calling me baby. How could love be that fast ?

Check the screenshot
she is calling u baby so soon? grin grin shocked..she is on a mission no doubt grin

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is It Right To Pay A Girlfriend School Fees ? by galadima77(m): 9:08pm On Nov 17, 2019
OP I'm pretty sure there are a lot of (male) friends and siblings around you that need that money.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It Right To Pay A Girlfriend School Fees ? by midnighter(f): 9:16pm On Nov 17, 2019
You dont owe her anything but if you want to pay it out of kindness, then you can.

But forget anything relationship because shes not stable and she's just trying to hustle her way up through life since her family cant help her. You cant count on her

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It Right To Pay A Girlfriend School Fees ? by Tajbol4splend(m): 9:27pm On Nov 17, 2019
At least you don enter her Jerusalem, give am na if your pocket gallant
Re: Is It Right To Pay A Girlfriend School Fees ? by ibechris(m): 9:29pm On Nov 17, 2019
Guy,pls help that poor girl.

If truly she demanded for a travelling bag my brother..they are truly poor!

Kai,poverty is a curse.

For every young man out there,do everything honest to defeat poverty.

Poverty will deprive u ur rights and privileges.

1 Like

Re: Is It Right To Pay A Girlfriend School Fees ? by Omar09(m): 9:34pm On Nov 17, 2019
Pettyprincess:

How about @bolded the number equals zero.
Re: Is It Right To Pay A Girlfriend School Fees ? by naijadrivablog: 9:34pm On Nov 17, 2019
If you dont want to be the REJECTED STONE later, do. But don't come here crying and creating thread like, "Girlfriend I Trained In School, Dump Me, Marries An Oil Worker".

If you must, train your wife.

From a bad boy gone good wink

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It Right To Pay A Girlfriend School Fees ? by Nobody: 9:34pm On Nov 17, 2019
I fit give a girl pocket money but if na to go pay for school things or buy weavon, it's a no no for me.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is It Right To Pay A Girlfriend School Fees ? by Nobody: 9:41pm On Nov 17, 2019
Pettyprincess:
So that she will call him mugu.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It Right To Pay A Girlfriend School Fees ? by RejectedStone: 9:41pm On Nov 17, 2019
midnighter:
You dont owe her anything but if you want to pay it out of kindness, then you can.

But forget anything relationship because shes not stable and she's just trying to hustle her way up through life since her family cant help her. You cant count on her
Sense will not kill you
Re: Is It Right To Pay A Girlfriend School Fees ? by mgbadike81: 9:44pm On Nov 17, 2019
She's double dating and you want to train her through an institution of higher learning? Bros, you need utari mmuo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is It Right To Pay A Girlfriend School Fees ? by millionboi2: 9:46pm On Nov 17, 2019
RejectedStone:
We've known each other for like 3 three years now, she loved me and I loved her. Everything was going smoothly before I got tired of the relationship and I ditched her, I moved to a new location and I cut off all contact. All her effort to get in touch with me was proved abortive.
I hurt her feelings I admit but I later realized what I did was wrong cos she is a perfect girl for me and she's well mannered.
I try and tried to get back to her but it was all in vain, so many nights my conscience wouldn't allow me rest knowing that I hurt someone.
Fast forward to July this year, I was on Facebook then I come across her sister. I sent her friend request and she accepted. We talked and I asked for sister's digit but she declined was so pained I had to beg to please give me. Later she sha gave me, I called that night she was so happy to hear my voice again. We talk talk and talked.
Since then I kept the communication steady, I call to ask after her most often just to win her back but it wasn't easy.
I take her out most times, buy her things, sweet talked her, I know she go get boyfriend but I no bother ask her.
One day I took her out, we chilled and I let her know I had missed her all this while, told her to forgive me for all I've done to her but she said she had forgiven me already I was so happy and I asked if we could get back but she said NO that she's already in a relationship but we can still be friends. Though she said the relationship wasn't that serious. Most times I ask her to come and visit me at my place but she won't come
I tried all my best to win her back it but it wasn't easy cos the guy she dey with still dey level her 24/7
I later gave up on her case, I felt she doesn't worth the effort and I stopped calling her.
She called me and asked why I no dey call her to check on her again I just told her straight up I can't be fetching water inside basket na cos she's already with someone else. She told me that doesn't mean anything na that I can still be calling that she may later consider me.
Fast forward to yesterday, she called that she needed money to buy traveling bag cos she just gained admission. I told her to come to my place, we had sex and I gave her the money.
"You are the only hope I got" she said, nobody could help, her family are poor even her boyfriend and Tuesday is the deadline.
I have the money but i no wan give her one gotta think twice before spending on naija girls. By the time she gets to campus she gonn forget my sorry ass. What will now be my gain?

u mumu pass APC
Re: Is It Right To Pay A Girlfriend School Fees ? by RejectedStone: 10:05pm On Nov 17, 2019
mgbadike81:
She's double dating and you want to train her through an institution of higher learning? Bros, you need utari mmuo
I dey think am bro that's why I no bother put my mind on her
Re: Is It Right To Pay A Girlfriend School Fees ? by youngsahito(m): 10:57pm On Nov 17, 2019
RejectedStone:

my own advice is cut the money into two then bleep her p**sy like say tommorow no dey cos she go soon be lost sheep.
Re: Is It Right To Pay A Girlfriend School Fees ? by Nobody: 11:32pm On Nov 17, 2019
It seems to me like..

both of you are seriously mad!!!

for the following reasons..

First without having paid her dowry, she allowed you to shook and you went ahead and shooked

secondly, she allowed you to smash her while she was still with her boyfriend meaning she cheated on the boyfriend while you also smashed her knowing she was still with her boyfriend meaning you hurt your fellow man and stole from him.

Both of you exchanged "smashing" for money so it was more like a transactional sex. in other words, she was more like an OLOSHO while you were more like a CUSTOMER DADA!!!

now about your question.

You can go ahead and help her but make sure you are not expecting any thing in return. In other words, help her for God's sake. indeed, people who help others receive favours from the Lord. You can rely on this to help her and expect something in return not from her but from God

But remember that I said and I'm still saying it that it seems both of you are SERIOUSLY MAD!!!

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ladies / Female Secondar School Student Spotted Giving Male Classmate A Lap Dance / No More Pms! I'm Not Sex Starved.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.