Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,972 members, 7,817,865 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:30 PM

Davido Will Not Marry Chioma. Here Is Why (pics) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Davido Will Not Marry Chioma. Here Is Why (pics) (10120 Views)

I Need To Double My Hustle. This Is Why (pics) / This Is Why Davido Will Never Win A Grammy. / Rejoinder: 5 Reasons You Should Not Marry A Woman Who Loves Money. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Davido Will Not Marry Chioma. Here Is Why (pics) by GreatResearcher: 8:39pm On Nov 17, 2019
A research conducted last week shows that David Adekele popularly kown as Davido might be toing the path his colleauge Wizkid is toing.
Re: Davido Will Not Marry Chioma. Here Is Why (pics) by Nobody: 8:42pm On Nov 17, 2019
GreatResearcher:
A research conducted last week shows that David Adekele popularly kown as Davido might be toing the path his colleauge Wizkid is toing.
Are you wishing them bad?

6 Likes

Re: Davido Will Not Marry Chioma. Here Is Why (pics) by GreatResearcher: 8:48pm On Nov 17, 2019
A close pal to Davido told WWRG that the intro David did months back was to put off shame from Chioma's family. Owing to the fact that Chioma is from a responsible family. He further explain that when David discovered that Chioma was pregnant, he was pressurized to go and see her family.

4 Likes

Re: Davido Will Not Marry Chioma. Here Is Why (pics) by GreatResearcher: 8:49pm On Nov 17, 2019
Nah! Never will. Am doing my job
bereanway:
Are you wishing them bad?

1 Like

Re: Davido Will Not Marry Chioma. Here Is Why (pics) by Nobody: 8:51pm On Nov 17, 2019
I think you should be more concentrated on your fake marriage so you wnt be opening another thread tomorrow lamenting!!!
Wishing someone bad when your fake marriage isn't even stable rubbish!!!
Because the way you have been insulting Nigerian ladies on some thread ehh it's getting out of hand!!!

16 Likes

Re: Davido Will Not Marry Chioma. Here Is Why (pics) by GreatResearcher: 9:04pm On Nov 17, 2019
Why does my marriage bother you, little hoe? Was i not doing my research job before marriage? Why shud i abandon my job because i got married. And sayin i insult ladies, i just call dem the way i see dem.
Pettyprincess:
I think you should be more concentrated on your fake marriage so you wnt be opening another thread tomorrow lamenting!!!
Because the way you have been insulting Nigerian ladies on some thread ehh it's getting out of hand!!!

6 Likes

Re: Davido Will Not Marry Chioma. Here Is Why (pics) by Abfinest007(m): 9:09pm On Nov 17, 2019
Pettyprincess:
finish him . flawless victory

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido Will Not Marry Chioma. Here Is Why (pics) by Nobody: 9:13pm On Nov 17, 2019
GreatResearcher:
Why does my marriage bother you, little hoe? Was i not doing my research job before marriage? Why shud i abandon my job because i got married. And sayin i insult ladies, i just call dem the way i see dem.
@the bolded your gold digger wife fit that description more,i hope she's seeing how you have been busy insulting Nigerian ladies,i pray she actually sell all those property then you will know you actually deserves it!!!
Just take a look at screen shot of your demeaning words!!!
As if you dnt have Nigerian sisters nd mother,rubbish!!!

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Davido Will Not Marry Chioma. Here Is Why (pics) by Tajbol4splend(m): 9:19pm On Nov 17, 2019
Look at the antecedent, they have many Igbo wives in their family, Davido loves Chioma, the probability of him marrying her is 0.99
Re: Davido Will Not Marry Chioma. Here Is Why (pics) by MrCork: 9:21pm On Nov 17, 2019
GreatResearcher:

angry
Re: Davido Will Not Marry Chioma. Here Is Why (pics) by GreatResearcher: 9:40pm On Nov 17, 2019
Go through my profile u will see threads upon threads i have created to praise women. I dont insult women. I just call dem d way i see dem.
Pettyprincess:

@the bolded your gold digger wife fit that description more,i hope she's seeing how you have been busy insulting Nigerian ladies,i pray she actually sell all those property then you will know you actually deserves it!!!
Just take a look at screen shot of your demeaning words!!!
As if you dnt have Nigerian sisters nd mother,rubbish!!!

1 Like

Re: Davido Will Not Marry Chioma. Here Is Why (pics) by GreatResearcher: 9:43pm On Nov 17, 2019
If u hav a million naira to spare, i'd want to bet wit u dat david will not marry chioma.
Tajbol4splend:
Look at the antecedent, they have many Igbo wives in their family, Davido loves Chioma, the probability of him marrying her is 0.99

2 Likes

Re: Davido Will Not Marry Chioma. Here Is Why (pics) by GuestLog: 9:47pm On Nov 17, 2019
Re: Davido Will Not Marry Chioma. Here Is Why (pics) by Nobody: 9:48pm On Nov 17, 2019
He will marry her. And as I have said it, it is final.

2 Likes

Re: Davido Will Not Marry Chioma. Here Is Why (pics) by Tajbol4splend(m): 9:51pm On Nov 17, 2019
GreatResearcher:
If u hav a million naira to spare, i'd want to bet wit u dat david will not marry chioma.

If he didn't want to marry her, he wouldn't go to her family for traditional rites

2 Likes

Re: Davido Will Not Marry Chioma. Here Is Why (pics) by DaddyMorenike: 10:03pm On Nov 17, 2019
You might not have senz, here's why...

4 Likes

Re: Davido Will Not Marry Chioma. Here Is Why (pics) by Shugavee(f): 10:04pm On Nov 17, 2019
I hope she marries her sha!! Cause I go shame for her,, I pray they marry ,, she has his first son let’s keep our fingers crossed

1 Like

Re: Davido Will Not Marry Chioma. Here Is Why (pics) by Shugavee(f): 10:07pm On Nov 17, 2019
Tajbol4splend:

If he didn't want to marry her, he wouldn't go to her family for traditional rites
but what’s he waiting for to marry her tho,, according to him they got the love n he got the money , bambam is pregnant, u can see how they rushed everything money dey, so what’s holding him! I am praying they marry o for the sake of chioma .
Re: Davido Will Not Marry Chioma. Here Is Why (pics) by GreatResearcher: 10:10pm On Nov 17, 2019
Lol. Havent u seen people do engagement party, marriage rites, fix date for wedding. Rent expensive halls. Buy all wort not and stil didnt get married?
Tajbol4splend:

1 Like

Re: Davido Will Not Marry Chioma. Here Is Why (pics) by Tajbol4splend(m): 10:12pm On Nov 17, 2019
Shugavee:
but what’s he waiting for to marry her tho,, according to him they got the love n he got the money , bambam is pregnant, u can see how they rushed everything money dey, so what’s holding him! I am praying they marry o for the sake of chioma .

They are already married, both parents of both parties have approved of their marriage but the ceremony is just the only thing people are waiting for, don't worry, they'll do it.

2 Likes

Re: Davido Will Not Marry Chioma. Here Is Why (pics) by Amstupid(m): 10:13pm On Nov 17, 2019
We village pipu will be happy grin

Dat Yoruba boy won embarrass us b4 undecided

Re: Davido Will Not Marry Chioma. Here Is Why (pics) by GreatResearcher: 10:15pm On Nov 17, 2019
In 5yrs from now, i wil remind u of dis ur comment.
bereanway:
He will marry her. And as I have said it, it is final.

1 Like

Re: Davido Will Not Marry Chioma. Here Is Why (pics) by Tajbol4splend(m): 10:17pm On Nov 17, 2019
GreatResearcher:
Lol. Havent u seen people do engagement party, marriage rites, fix date for wedding. Rent expensive halls. Buy all wort not and stil didnt get married?

The engagement is the most important of marriage, which they have done, the ceremony is just secondary to it.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido Will Not Marry Chioma. Here Is Why (pics) by Kennyswagzz: 10:19pm On Nov 17, 2019
Tajbol4splend:
who are the igbo wives?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Davido Will Not Marry Chioma. Here Is Why (pics) by GreatResearcher: 10:27pm On Nov 17, 2019
I am not wishing dem bad. I wish everybody wat i wish myself. According to a research we made, david was under pressure to go and see chef's family
Tajbol4splend:

The engagement is the most important of marriage, which they have done, the ceremony is just secondary to it.
Re: Davido Will Not Marry Chioma. Here Is Why (pics) by Tajbol4splend(m): 10:29pm On Nov 17, 2019
GreatResearcher:
I am not wishing dem bad. I wish everybody wat i wish myself. According to a research we made, david was under pressure to go and see chef's family

I don't know if that's true but if I may ask, who did the research

1 Like

Re: Davido Will Not Marry Chioma. Here Is Why (pics) by GreatResearcher: 10:29pm On Nov 17, 2019
Ask am o
Kennyswagzz:
who are the igbo wives?

1 Like

Re: Davido Will Not Marry Chioma. Here Is Why (pics) by GreatResearcher: 10:30pm On Nov 17, 2019
WWRG
Tajbol4splend:

I don't know if that's true but if I may ask, who did the research
Re: Davido Will Not Marry Chioma. Here Is Why (pics) by Nobody: 10:33pm On Nov 17, 2019
See how u dey use panadol for another person headache...
Smh
Re: Davido Will Not Marry Chioma. Here Is Why (pics) by GreatResearcher: 10:42pm On Nov 17, 2019
If dat wat u call it, den everybody is using panadol for oda people headache.
Bigiyo:
See how u dey use panadol for another person headache...
Smh

1 Like

Re: Davido Will Not Marry Chioma. Here Is Why (pics) by Shugavee(f): 10:59pm On Nov 17, 2019
Tajbol4splend:

They are already married, both parents of both parties have approved of their marriage but the ceremony is just the only thing people are waiting for, don't worry, they'll do it.
marriage is payment of bride price, it’s okay , great then

2 Likes

Re: Davido Will Not Marry Chioma. Here Is Why (pics) by jagaban002(m): 12:27am On Nov 18, 2019
The main reason people like you don’t make it big in Life because why will you wish stuff like this on a happy man that just found love . That’s why u said if you have millions . I hope you have seen the reason u can’t make millions because you are a very bad influence and always wish bad for others . I wish u find peace with yourself so u can go higher in life bros . Good luck

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Once Used To Be Uniben Bad Girl / Can You Fall In Love Online/fb With Someone You've Never Met? / (PHOTOS) Sexy Booty Pics Of Professional Twerker, Hajia Bintu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.