Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,359 members, 7,812,014 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:17 AM

I Need To Double My Hustle. This Is Why (pics) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Need To Double My Hustle. This Is Why (pics) (3794 Views)

Stop Using Google,here's Why(pics) / Davido Will Not Marry Chioma. Here Is Why (pics) / Hello Guys Support My Hustle Pls, Customised Soccer Jerseys For Sale (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need To Double My Hustle. This Is Why (pics) by Printme1: 9:54pm On Feb 21
See poverty go humble you eh. Hmm.

Last time they said they were flogging people for free bread.

You will think that's not possible or no one will agree to such humiliation for common bread.

Honestly, you've not been poor or hungry to such levels yet.

People will go lower even for less.

People will make you humiliate yourself for common bread especially when you need it.

Last time I went through a thread and saw a guy begging for recharge card.

Omo, they ask this guy to call himself a SIMP and he agreed to call himself a simp.

Not just a simp, but the biggest one.

This might seem like a joke but this is how it starts.

A little here today and a little there tomorrow and next time, you are doing the unthinkable because of the money that you don't have.

Set your priorities right today. Start working towards something.

Learn that skill. Make that money. E get why

10 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Need To Double My Hustle. This Is Why (pics) by Printme1: 9:57pm On Feb 21
While you are here, kiss

I design websites for businesses. I design e-commerce websites just like jumia or jiji cost.

I also design real estate website and market places.

I design investment platforms.

I design blogs and basically any kinds of websites you need.

Starting price is 20k.

Early January, we bought domains for 7k, today, same domain is 18k to 22k. Only God can save us in this country.
Re: I Need To Double My Hustle. This Is Why (pics) by Ejanlaa: 10:18pm On Feb 21
Printme1:
While you are here, kiss

I design websites for businesses. I design e-commerce websites just like jumia or jiji cost.

Starting price is
Printme1 post=128579703:
While you are here, kiss

Starting price is 20k.

Early January, we bought domains for 7k, today, same domain is 18k to 22k. Only God can save us in this country.
20k.

Boss pls help me with 2k ‘n
Re: I Need To Double My Hustle. This Is Why (pics) by Printme1: 10:21pm On Feb 21
Ejanlaa:

Boss pls help me with 2k ‘n
you go fit do 10 backflip?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Need To Double My Hustle. This Is Why (pics) by osmosis101(m): 10:52pm On Feb 21
May we not sell our birthright because of a plate of rice

11 Likes

Re: I Need To Double My Hustle. This Is Why (pics) by Double0h7(f): 11:03pm On Feb 21
Poverty is a disease

3 Likes

Re: I Need To Double My Hustle. This Is Why (pics) by nstore: 11:12pm On Feb 21
Re: I Need To Double My Hustle. This Is Why (pics) by OgaTheTop2: 11:31pm On Feb 21
If I poor for my life make I bend. He no go better for poverty...

11 Likes

Re: I Need To Double My Hustle. This Is Why (pics) by Exousiang01: 12:30am On Feb 22
Ontop 1k ohhh.
Less than a dollar

1 Like

Re: I Need To Double My Hustle. This Is Why (pics) by Double0h7(f): 12:40am On Feb 22
Re: I Need To Double My Hustle. This Is Why (pics) by osmosis101(m): 3:12am On Feb 22
Double0h7:
Poverty is a disease worse than cancer because at least cancer kills you without as much pain.

U don xperience am bfore?

2 Likes

Re: I Need To Double My Hustle. This Is Why (pics) by Printme1: 7:20am On Feb 22
Double0h7:

Could you help someone that wants to start a business but that doesn’t know the ropes? I would love to start my own business but I just don’t know how to start. Could you help someone like me?
what kind of business would you like to start?
Re: I Need To Double My Hustle. This Is Why (pics) by Kaido: 10:14am On Feb 22
iLegendd dey behave like ram sometimes grin

3 Likes

Re: I Need To Double My Hustle. This Is Why (pics) by Kipaji: 11:14am On Feb 22
Great post. Great lesson. Thank you.
Re: I Need To Double My Hustle. This Is Why (pics) by Kipaji: 11:15am On Feb 22
Printme1:
While you are here, kiss

Starting price is 20k.

Just for the lesson you gave us here I want to buy your service but I'm not in Nigeria and I'm not in the need.
You put a smile on my face.

1 Like

Re: I Need To Double My Hustle. This Is Why (pics) by Rexymania(m): 1:11pm On Feb 22
Nice write up
Re: I Need To Double My Hustle. This Is Why (pics) by Allthelight: 1:38pm On Feb 22
Why do people love money so. Indeed the end of the world is near.

You can be happy without money
Re: I Need To Double My Hustle. This Is Why (pics) by Greystone: 2:06pm On Feb 22
Pray never to be so broke that you do not have N10 in your pocket and still have outstanding bills/debts to pay on top.
Some suicidal people felt there was no way out at all.
God help us.

1 Like

Re: I Need To Double My Hustle. This Is Why (pics) by BigYash: 2:19pm On Feb 22
Kipaji:

Just for the lesson you gave us here I want to buy your service but I'm not in Nigeria and I'm not in the need.
You put a smile on my face.
You can actually buy for someone in need,if you have the means...
Re: I Need To Double My Hustle. This Is Why (pics) by BigYash: 2:21pm On Feb 22
Allthelight:
Why do people love money so. Indeed the end of the world is near.

You can be happy without money
How can you be happy without money,when you are not living under your parents.. That's even when your parents has money o.. If them no get,you as a child no fit still happy. You don see who dey hungry when dey happy before?
Re: I Need To Double My Hustle. This Is Why (pics) by Allthelight: 5:49pm On Feb 22
BigYash:
How can you be happy without money,when you are not living under your parents.. That's even when your parents has money o.. If them no get,you as a child no fit still happy. You don see who dey hungry when dey happy before?
money is not everything.... Money is just paper

1 Like

Re: I Need To Double My Hustle. This Is Why (pics) by BigYash: 5:50pm On Feb 22
Allthelight:
money is not everything.... Money is just paper
Where you dey buy weed?

2 Likes

Re: I Need To Double My Hustle. This Is Why (pics) by Irupetepete: 6:05pm On Feb 22
grin
BigYash:
Where you dey buy weed?
😂

2 Likes

Re: I Need To Double My Hustle. This Is Why (pics) by faceland: 7:05pm On Feb 22
osmosis101:
May we not sell our birthright because of a plate of rice

At least it was not free (sold out first).
Re: I Need To Double My Hustle. This Is Why (pics) by faceland: 7:07pm On Feb 22
Printme1:

😂🤣

1 Like

Re: I Need To Double My Hustle. This Is Why (pics) by Odebayo4010(m): 7:42pm On Feb 22
Printme1:
See poverty go humble you eh. Hmm.

Last time they said they were flogging people for free bread.

You will think that's not possible or no one will agree to such humiliation for common bread.

Honestly, you've not been poor or hungry to such levels yet.

In a Country that such thing is happening is not save,I understand the OP well,in this life just pray you should not go broke oh because you will do an undo

People will go lower even for less.

People will make you humiliate yourself for common bread especially when you need it.

Last time I went through a thread and saw a guy begging for recharge card.

Omo, they ask this guy to call himself a SIMP and he agreed to call himself a simp.

Not just a simp, but the biggest one.

This might seem like a joke but this is how it starts.

A little here today and a little there tomorrow and next time, you are doing the unthinkable because of the money that you don't have.

Set your priorities right today. Start working towards something.

Learn that skill. Make that money. E get why
Re: I Need To Double My Hustle. This Is Why (pics) by Odebayo4010(m): 7:43pm On Feb 22
In a Country that such thing is happening is not save,I understand the OP well,in this life just pray you should not go broke oh because you will do an undo

1 Like

Re: I Need To Double My Hustle. This Is Why (pics) by Badmashiii: 9:06pm On Feb 22
Printme1:

Omo bros ifvyou see the way i tek burst with laffter as i read this your comment ehn...chai! grin

So na through him fone him go do the backflip abi how? E better make him call himself a simp sef. You com worse pass ilegend i swear

Truly as a man first make sure you don defeat poverty for your life b4 anything.
Re: I Need To Double My Hustle. This Is Why (pics) by Double0h7(f): 10:23pm On Feb 22
Re: I Need To Double My Hustle. This Is Why (pics) by Printme1: 10:49pm On Feb 22
Double0h7:

l don’t know what I want yet but I know that there’s money to be made. I have money to invest but I need guidance and I’m just wondering if you have those skills
don't let anyone scam you though.

I think it's best to invest in yourself. Know the ropes of any business before pouring your money into it.

Personally, I have the skill. Looking forward to starting a hosting business to host the website I build for my clients.

But don't have the money yet. But I think it's best you learn your own lane though. That way, you can also take informed decisions.

1 Like

Re: I Need To Double My Hustle. This Is Why (pics) by Double0h7(f): 12:41am On Feb 23
Printme1:
don't let anyone scam you though.

I think it's best to invest in yourself. Know the ropes of any business before pouring your money into it.

Personally, I have the skill. Looking forward to starting a hosting business to host the website I build for my clients.

But don't have the money yet. But I think it's best you learn your own lane though. That way, you can also take informed decisions.

Wishing you all the best ❤️

(1) (Reply)

Nervous When Around Women? / U Stingy Bastard: / Ladies Be Lyk"if U No Get Beards No Toast Me O"!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.