Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,595 members, 7,809,156 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:47 AM

My Photography Collection - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Photography Collection (2763 Views)

Different Types Of Ladies On The First Date. - Meme Collection / All The Things You Can Relate To If You Are A Virgin - Meme Collection / LIES MEN TELL - Meme Collection (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Photography Collection by KelvinDgemineye: 5:01am On Nov 18, 2019
Hello guys, my name is Kelvin D Gemineye and I'm a professional photographer from Delta state (confirm warri boy). I became interested in photography in 2017 and only had basic training on it but couldn't really focus my attention due to school and other factors. But I resumed in January of 2019 and I've been learning for the past couple of months. So now I'm ready to share with you how I see the world. I want you to see the world through the eyes of a Gemini hence the name.

I'll be sharing my experiences and challenges as a photographer and a Gemini. I want you to join me on my journey to becoming a better photographer and writer (las las man gats sabi fit pen down him thoughts well ). I'll be posting pictures from behind the scene of my photoshoots, editing as well as links to subsequent threads I'll be creating.
You can follow me on IG
www.instagram.com/kelvin_d_gemineye

Re: My Photography Collection by KelvinDgemineye: 5:05am On Nov 18, 2019
More

Re: My Photography Collection by KelvinDgemineye: 5:06am On Nov 18, 2019
More pictures

Re: My Photography Collection by KelvinDgemineye: 5:08am On Nov 18, 2019

Re: My Photography Collection by KelvinDgemineye: 5:10am On Nov 18, 2019
More

Re: My Photography Collection by Nobody: 5:13am On Nov 18, 2019
See as babes fresh like today's bread. I am begging you, transfer one gimme

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Photography Collection by Nobody: 5:43am On Nov 18, 2019
I like ur editing,i will like to take some professional pictures,hw much do you charge?
Just quote me please don't send pm.
Modified:you living in delta or Lagos?
Re: My Photography Collection by partnerbizn5(m): 5:58am On Nov 18, 2019
Hmmm

So who come take the pics?
Re: My Photography Collection by KelvinDgemineye: 6:18am On Nov 18, 2019
Pettyprincess:
I like ur editing,i will like to take some professional pictures,hw much do you charge?
Just quote me please don't send pm.
Modified:you living in delta or Lagos?
thanks

I'm currently living in delta state. You??
Re: My Photography Collection by KelvinDgemineye: 6:19am On Nov 18, 2019
grin grin grin my niggi
EastGold:
See as babes fresh like today's bread.
I am begging you, transfer one gimme
Re: My Photography Collection by Nobody: 6:22am On Nov 18, 2019
KelvinDgemineye:
thanks

I'm currently living in delta state. You??
That's bad embarassed
I'm living in Lagos,i really love these pictures nd will love to patronize you bt unfortunately the distance grin
Re: My Photography Collection by KelvinDgemineye: 6:28am On Nov 18, 2019
Pettyprincess:

That's bad embarassed
I'm living in Lagos,i really love these pictures nd will love to patronize you bt unfortunately the distance grin
Hopefully I'll relocate to Lagos soon or at least be available for travel. Thanks anyway smiley

1 Like

Re: My Photography Collection by bewla(m): 6:28am On Nov 18, 2019
U no fine
Re: My Photography Collection by YorubaPrince: 7:05am On Nov 18, 2019
Good pics.. cool

1 Like

Re: My Photography Collection by Nobody: 7:10am On Nov 18, 2019
awwfar:
hmnn trying to upgrade , well I suggest you stick to filters till you can afford to hire a real life editor to make u fine
You go chop another ban again i promise you cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: My Photography Collection by YorubaPrince: 7:12am On Nov 18, 2019
KelvinDgemineye:

Hopefully I'll relocate to Lagos soon or at least be available for travel. Thanks anyway smiley

Abeg, no let dat yeye thing fool you. Imagine potential client dey say make you no msg am. That shows the level of immaturity perhaps, stupidity of such pple.

They assume they're too good for someone like you that's innocently promoting his business on here.

Bros... better clients (with correct money) go come ur way NOT, some random broke fool wey no get money or even good looks to offer! cool

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Photography Collection by LoydJ(m): 7:30am On Nov 18, 2019
YorubaPrince:

Abeg, no let dat yeye thing fool you. Imagine potential client dey say make you no msg am. That shows the level of immaturity perhaps, stupidity of such pple.

They assume they're too good for someone like you that's innocently promoting his business on here.

Bros... better clients (with correct money) go come ur way NOT, some random broke fool wey no get money or even good looks to offer! cool

Haba Bros!!,u wicked o;
who u First see when you wake up?

1 Like

Re: My Photography Collection by KelvinDgemineye: 7:30am On Nov 18, 2019
YorubaPrince:
Good pics.. cool
thanks

1 Like

Re: My Photography Collection by Nobody: 7:37am On Nov 18, 2019
LoydJ:

Haba Bros!!,u wicked o;
who u First see when you wake up?
I will advice you not to mind that bitter fool,even you that i was talking with couldn't find any offence of from what i said that shows he's just frustrated he goat that is waiting for an opportunity to put his frustration on!!!
God knows i really don't have nothing against you sending me pm bt just wanted us to discuss the price b4 sending pm!!!
Continue doing what you doing jare,God bless your handwork!!!!
Re: My Photography Collection by Nobody: 8:02am On Nov 18, 2019
Pettyprincess:

I will advice you not to mind that bitter fool,even you that i was talking with couldn't find any offence of from what i said that shows he's just frustrated he goat that is waiting for an opportunity to put his frustration on!!!
God knows i really don't have nothing against you sending me pm bt just wanted us to discuss the price b4 sending pm!!!
How much for a night.

I fancy your height

2 Likes

Re: My Photography Collection by LoydJ(m): 8:12am On Nov 18, 2019
Pettyprincess:

babe u've mistaken me for the Op.
Re: My Photography Collection by Nobody: 8:16am On Nov 18, 2019
LoydJ:
babe u've mistaken me for the Op.
Lol I'm sorry grin
Op this is meant for you!!! Please don't mind that fool!!!
Re: My Photography Collection by MJBOLT: 8:33am On Nov 18, 2019
YorubaPrince:

1 Like

Re: My Photography Collection by thunderfirebubu: 8:59am On Nov 18, 2019
Bonatheripper:

How much for a night.

I fancy your height
e no go pass 3k na

1 Like

Re: My Photography Collection by Timagex(m): 9:13am On Nov 18, 2019
Nice collection boss. Me wan learn o.What camera do you use? What is your instagram page? I want to follow. cool
Re: My Photography Collection by KelvinDgemineye: 9:29am On Nov 18, 2019
Pettyprincess:

Lol I'm sorry grin
Op this is meant for you!!! Please don't mind that fool!!!
Lol
Abeg make u and your guy take am easy ..na so love dae start sometimes sha grin
Re: My Photography Collection by Nobody: 9:45am On Nov 18, 2019
KelvinDgemineye:

Lol
Abeg make u and your guy take am easy ..na so love dae start sometimes sha grin
Most of them insulting me here are sending pms trust me,that's why i dnt take it to heart bcus they can't see me in real nd be telling me the jargons they typing here!!! In case you dnt know this is the new tactics of getting a girl attention so i understand them!!!
God bless your handwork jare!!!
Re: My Photography Collection by seanwilliam(m): 9:55am On Nov 18, 2019
Pettyprincess:

Most of them insulting me here are sending pms trust me,that's why i dnt take it to heart bcus they can't see me in real nd be telling me the jargons they typing here!!! In case you dnt know this is the new tactics of getting a girl attention so i understand them!!!
God bless your handwork jare!!!
shut up mumu.. who are the fools sending u pm? Even some nairalanders self dey fhuck up.. ur type no pass 3k TDB for oshogbo..

5 Likes

Re: My Photography Collection by Nobody: 10:09am On Nov 18, 2019
seanwilliam:
shut up mumu.. who are the fools sending u pm? Even some nairalanders self dey fhuck up.. ur type no pass 3k TDB for oshogbo..
Dominique,lalasticlala,farano,rocknation rule no 2 grin
Re: My Photography Collection by MichaelBukamzy(m): 10:10am On Nov 18, 2019
Gbas gbos everywhere. Spear,superman punch,knock out punch,sling shot,ddt,frog splash,rko,altitude adjustment,choke slam and german suplex is all i see. Make una pity her nah.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Bbnaija: It Was Difficult Not Having Sex With Kiddwaya In Our First Night; Erica / Something Happened Today...has Anyone Experienced It?? / What To Avoid When Trying To Get Pregnant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.