Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,191 members, 7,822,011 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:23 AM

What Did You Learn Too Late In Life? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Did You Learn Too Late In Life? (708 Views)

I Sent Her Out Of My House Late In The Night: Did I Do The Right Thing? / At 41, Am I Getting Married Too Late? / What Did You Learn Too Late In Life? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Did You Learn Too Late In Life? by Mays24(f): 11:26am On Nov 18, 2019
I'll start with mine.

1. You can earn money in many ways.

2. Hardwork never fails.

3. Never be friends with your ex or their friends too.
4. True love never leaves you even if you hated them

5. Parents are the only living God who can support us anytime,

6. Girls don't like to marry a struggling guy.

Add yours

2 Likes

Re: What Did You Learn Too Late In Life? by Nostradamus: 11:28am On Nov 18, 2019
I dey cum.
Re: What Did You Learn Too Late In Life? by cenaman(m): 11:40am On Nov 18, 2019
That i should have been a billionaire when i was 22, not untill i was 25, at 28 am still counting some 100s of million instead of billions.
Re: What Did You Learn Too Late In Life? by OlawaleBammie: 11:43am On Nov 18, 2019
1)I should have learnt how to woo a girl wen i was in secondary school but I was too shy, timid and naive even wen my friends den would physically pushed me to a lady, lol, it's now I realize Dat wooing is part of d abstract subjects to b learnt in secondary school.

2) At around 19-22 I should have learnt abt wat relationship means, to engage in it and hav d experience but hey!! my shyness and naivety followed me all around. Now am in awe of my timidity and naivety.

3) Maybe I should have learnt how to double date wen i eventually found my first love amid fidgety and cowardice, who knows Weda I wouldn't b single by now as my love eventually split from me after 5years. omashe o!!!

4) I should have learnt Dat Shakara is d maiden name of ladies/girls, maybe I would have gotten accustomed to the normal snubbing and d likes dey posses....... I don't know why, but I just hate snubbing.

5) Now number 1 is hunting me cuz I don't even know how to Woo a girl as old as I am, can't even let my parents know about it and am finding it late to b in another relationship again

6)Now I don't know if I need help or am normal as others as my parent and elders always rues d fact Dat I didn't date any lady in school(niw I learned Dat late as well) maybe I would have been prospecting my wedding by now.

Wooo, make I drink my oranges jare before dem pick am finish for my front. Can't coman kee mysef, afterall no b my fault.

2 Likes

Re: What Did You Learn Too Late In Life? by Nobody: 11:45am On Nov 18, 2019
Our major purpose on earth and the reality of life and hereafter.

The coming of Imes embarassed I wish had known this far earlier

The reality of women and "love". I just got to learn that just recently.

Becareful how much you trust a woman, even your mother.

How the bad deeds of we humans have continually contributed to plunging the world into calamities and darkness and how much billions of people and the world itself needs to be saved from that predicament.

People should be given a second chance. Who they are today never defines who they will be forever. However wisdom should be applied as to when second chance should be given for some matters are too grave to risk giving the person involved a second chance
Re: What Did You Learn Too Late In Life? by donbachi(m): 11:48am On Nov 18, 2019
Never trust too much

2 Likes

Re: What Did You Learn Too Late In Life? by NGRsenate: 12:15pm On Nov 18, 2019
If your mind/guts keep telling you something, listen to it.

In business if your mind/guts keep telling you to avoid a deal, then don’t even try to risk anything. If it tells you otherwise, then follow it.

In relationships, if your mind/guts tell you your partner may be cheating or is no longer interested, please listen to it. If it tells you otherwise, listen too.

In life, if your guts/mind tells you not to do something or go somewhere, please listen.

It doesn’t work for everyone but I learned late that it works really well for me.

1 Like

Re: What Did You Learn Too Late In Life? by BornToSucced(m): 12:35pm On Nov 18, 2019
Investment
Public speaking
Long term relationship
Networking
Playing musical instruments

I am working immensely on the above.

1 Like

Re: What Did You Learn Too Late In Life? by Nobody: 12:42pm On Nov 18, 2019
1. Family before others.
2. The things we do in our teens and 20's are just a distraction. Focus on your academics and skills instead. Pleasure is sweeter when you have accomplished something tangible. Fun never ends.

4 Likes

Re: What Did You Learn Too Late In Life? by Riele(f): 12:42pm On Nov 18, 2019
I'll be back
Re: What Did You Learn Too Late In Life? by doitforyou(f): 12:52pm On Nov 18, 2019
- It’s okay to be selfish.
- Everybody has a price.
- People are set in their ways, they don’t change.
- 80% nature, 20% nurture. At the right ‘price’, a person’s true nature will always reveal itself.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Did You Learn Too Late In Life? by Maxxim: 1:12pm On Nov 18, 2019
Everyone is a hypocrite.

1 Like

Re: What Did You Learn Too Late In Life? by chigoizie7(m): 1:21pm On Nov 18, 2019
No matter what you do, you can’t change people.

If You can not change certain situations, just learn how to live with it.

2 Likes

Re: What Did You Learn Too Late In Life? by Starboytwo(m): 2:08pm On Nov 18, 2019
Everything na scam
Re: What Did You Learn Too Late In Life? by luvyaself95(m): 2:24pm On Nov 18, 2019
1. I take things lightly

2. I don't listen to my mind and i don't use my brain

3. I believe in whatever rubbish people say.

4. Love is not a scam the person that doesn't Love you but say he/she does is the scammer.

5. Many friends many problems.

6. Happiness Start from within.

7. There is Miracle is you that has to make it happen

8. I think am wise but am fool so now am fool wanting to be Wise.

9. Don't let your anger control you.

10. Above All God and your parent are the only indispensable people in your life.
Re: What Did You Learn Too Late In Life? by zuma4k(m): 2:55pm On Nov 18, 2019
That I hold the key to my destiny.

1 Like

Re: What Did You Learn Too Late In Life? by Gaspardd(m): 3:08pm On Nov 18, 2019
That i am not important.
Be selfish, be self centered... Pple will live perfectly just fine without you. My bro died in 2016, he used to be a great helper and i think that got too much into his head. He sacrificed lots of things. 3yrs now its as if he never existed. I tot it wud be hard for me to survive without him but here i am...doing just fine....sorry brother.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

If No Bride Price Is Paid Yet, She Is Not Your Wife / How I Replied A Friend Request On Valentine's Day / What Makes Dating Older Women So Great?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.