Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,933 members, 7,952,762 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 11:27 PM

Yahaya Bello Reelected As Kogi Governor - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yahaya Bello Reelected As Kogi Governor (45878 Views)

Sacked Kaduna Speaker, Liman Reelected As Speaker / Edward Onoja Replaces Simon Achuba As Kogi Deputy Governor / Ibrahim Balarabe-Abdullahi Reelected As Speaker Nasarawa House Of Assembly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yahaya Bello Reelected As Kogi Governor by MrBONE2(m): 12:26pm On Nov 18, 2019
seunmsg:
Congratulations to Gov. Yahaya Bello. Hopefully, he wil use the second chance giving to him by the good people of Kogi State to correct all the mistakes of his first term and build an indelible legacy of achievements at the end of his second term.

NOTED grin

Re: Yahaya Bello Reelected As Kogi Governor by contigiency(m): 12:27pm On Nov 18, 2019
Congratulations to him.
Re: Yahaya Bello Reelected As Kogi Governor by anonymous1759(m): 12:27pm On Nov 18, 2019
InvisibleWriter:
This is tantamount to broad daylight rape of democracy. undecided undecided undecided

APC and pdp rob our democracy hope you know?
Re: Yahaya Bello Reelected As Kogi Governor by Jones4190(m): 12:28pm On Nov 18, 2019
QUESTION
APC = PDP, Prove ?
ANSWER
Since we know they are both parties, The 2nd "P" in PDP is a constant and so may not be included in the equation. OR we may as well say APC"P" = PD"P"
"P" = Party
Divide both sides of the equation by the constant "P".
Resulting in APC = PD
This means that if A+P+C = x, Also P+D must be equal to x
Meaning A+P+C = P+D
Using the alphabet A -Z numbers, whereby A = 1 and Z=26
Substituting letters with their corresponding numbers.
A,P,C = 1,16,3
P,D= 16,4
A+P+C = 1+16+3 = 20
P+D= 16+4 = 20
Therefore APC = PDP
QED.

3 Likes

Re: Yahaya Bello Reelected As Kogi Governor by Okpanachi1(m): 12:28pm On Nov 18, 2019
Ebullience:
The Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC) has declared incumbent Governor Yahaya Bello winner of the 2019 governorship election in Kogi state.

Bello won majority votes in 12 of the 21 local government areas in the state, while the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) Candidate, Engr. Musa Wada won majority votes in 9 local government areas.

Bello polled a total of 406,222 votes to defeat Wada who scored 189,704 votes.

http://community.thenationonlineng.net/xn/detail/

Hmmmmmm we all expect this

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yahaya Bello Reelected As Kogi Governor by MrBONE2(m): 12:29pm On Nov 18, 2019
Daviestunech:
grin

Kogi pple HV decided anyway... either rigged or not...

And their decision is Final grin

Re: Yahaya Bello Reelected As Kogi Governor by bcashy: 12:29pm On Nov 18, 2019
PassingShot:

Daylight robbery ko. Night time burglary ni.

PDP has no choice than to "take am like dat".

We all witnessed how PDP did their many abracadabra too. In fact, APC is still a learner where PDP dey operate.

Let me give a few examples of past PDP wayo-wayo victories:

1. Wike "scoring" over 800,000 votes in his local govt to be re-elected in 2019 when the presidential election didn't record a fifth of that votes in same LG.

2. PDP procuring court judgment to deny APC in participating in Rivers gubernatorial election.

3. Many instances during OBJ and GEJ where PDP would record 100% voters turnout in their strongholds and award 99% of the total votes to themselves. We saw the same trend even in 2015 and 2019 general elections.

4. I don't know if any party has killed innocent electorate for daring to align with an opposition party than PDP in Rivers, Bayels and othe SS/SE regions especially. We saw life photos of severed head of a grown APC leader (still struggling for life) in 2015. That gory image flashes back once in a while.

5. Maurice Iwu, working for PDP announced winner of presidential election while voting was still ongoing.

I can go on and on to prove that PDP deserves anything and everything that befalls it.

LASTLY, DEMOCRACY IS A SCAM FOR AFRICA, ESPECIALLY NIGERIA. WE ARE VERY MANIPULATIVE AND THAT'S HOW IT WILL REMAIN. LET NO ONE BE IN DOUBT!

God bless u real good!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yahaya Bello Reelected As Kogi Governor by tunary(m): 12:30pm On Nov 18, 2019
After all the violence which the authority refused to address they ended up declaring him Governor.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yahaya Bello Reelected As Kogi Governor by Marvieduke(f): 12:30pm On Nov 18, 2019
Another four years of serious and dangerous hardship in kogi state. I just pity for people of that state
Re: Yahaya Bello Reelected As Kogi Governor by InvisibleWriter: 12:31pm On Nov 18, 2019
anonymous1759:

APC and pdp rob our democracy hope you know?

Regardless of who is perpetuating the act, wrong is wrong and right is right. I'm not a party man. But I can tell you what happened in Kogi doesn't reflect the true will of the people
Re: Yahaya Bello Reelected As Kogi Governor by Detour00: 12:31pm On Nov 18, 2019
Congrats to him.
Ebullience:
The Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC) has declared incumbent Governor Yahaya Bello winner of the 2019 governorship election in Kogi state.

Bello won majority votes in 12 of the 21 local government areas in the state, while the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) Candidate, Engr. Musa Wada won majority votes in 9 local government areas.

Bello polled a total of 406,222 votes to defeat Wada who scored 189,704 votes.

http://community.thenationonlineng.net/xn/detail/

Re: Yahaya Bello Reelected As Kogi Governor by MrBONE2(m): 12:31pm On Nov 18, 2019
vincentjk:
Eeyah after everything he did

Dino right now

Yeah Dino proceed to cryme oceans after recieving Boxing of life fromm the Political Boxer grin

Re: Yahaya Bello Reelected As Kogi Governor by aspiring44: 12:32pm On Nov 18, 2019
InvisibleWriter:
This is tantamount to broad daylight rape of democracy. undecided undecided undecided

Electionrobbery should come into the electoral acts as soon as possible.
.the highest criminal offense under felony
Re: Yahaya Bello Reelected As Kogi Governor by jamace(m): 12:32pm On Nov 18, 2019
THUGOCRACY IN ACTION grin
Re: Yahaya Bello Reelected As Kogi Governor by Nobody: 12:32pm On Nov 18, 2019
PassingShot:
Nice development. PDP has no choice than to "take am like dat".

We all witnessed how PDP did their many abracadabra too. In fact, APC is still a learner where PDP dey operate.

1. Wike "scoring" over 800,000 votes in his local govt to be re-elected in 2019 when the presidential election didn't record a fifth of that votes in same LG.

2. PDP procuring court judgment to deny APC in participating in Rivers gubernatorial election.

3. Many instances during OBJ and GEJ where PDP would record 100% voters turnout in their strongholds and award 99% of the total votes to themselves. We saw the same trend even in 2015 and 2019 general elections.

4. I don't know if any party has killed innocent electorate for daring to align with an opposition party than PDP in Rivers, Bayels and othe SS/SE regions especially. We saw life photos of severed head of a grown APC leader (still struggling for life) in 2015. That gory image flashes back once in a while.

5. Maurice Iwu, working for PDP announced winner of presidential election while voting was still ongoing.

I can go on and on to prove that PDP deserves anything and everything that befalls it.

LASTLY, DEMOCRACY IS A SCAM FOR AFRICA, ESPECIALLY NIGERIA. WE ARE VERY MANIPULATIVE AND THAT'S HOW IT WILL REMAIN. LET NO ONE BE IN DOUBT!
Weldone, Mr political statistician. Let's assume what you highlighted are true, would a saner mind like you and want APC that bankrolled "CHANGE" mantra to govt continue to toe the same path and if by chance, PDP gains power at the centre again, same evil practice continues? Think well, man.

2 Likes

Re: Yahaya Bello Reelected As Kogi Governor by InvisibleWriter: 12:32pm On Nov 18, 2019
PassingShot:

Two wrongs doesn't make a right

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yahaya Bello Reelected As Kogi Governor by FakeManna: 12:33pm On Nov 18, 2019
[s]
solmusdesigns:
cool

PDP life don dey melt

[/s]
Re: Yahaya Bello Reelected As Kogi Governor by Kayharry(m): 12:33pm On Nov 18, 2019
Blakjewelry:
kogi people have been raped
which style Dem use
Re: Yahaya Bello Reelected As Kogi Governor by bigfish3k: 12:33pm On Nov 18, 2019
PassingShot:

but why are u people not correcting the wrongs of the PDP
why continue with it, worst still u people are shamelessly defending it and hoping that it continues that way

2 Likes

Re: Yahaya Bello Reelected As Kogi Governor by Hassino90: 12:34pm On Nov 18, 2019
THIS IS NIGERIA shocked shocked shocked

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yahaya Bello Reelected As Kogi Governor by Dabson360: 12:34pm On Nov 18, 2019
GOFRONT:
Chaiii....Another 4 years of gnashing of teeth by the Kogites...
make dem no perish for wilderness, shaaa e no concern me...
Re: Yahaya Bello Reelected As Kogi Governor by caracas: 12:34pm On Nov 18, 2019
My advice to the people of kogi is for them to come out in their huge numbers, men , women, boys, girls , even dogs n other domestic animals should come out n protest this brazen daylight robbery n affront to the democratic n all sensible rational institution. The slap is just took much to tolerate. They better protest this now otherwise the next four years will be,for them HELL IN HADES.....
Re: Yahaya Bello Reelected As Kogi Governor by Blakjewelry(m): 12:36pm On Nov 18, 2019
Kayharry:
which style Dem use
the oza room

1 Like

Re: Yahaya Bello Reelected As Kogi Governor by PassingShot(m): 12:36pm On Nov 18, 2019
Frankiss44:

Less than 300k..and that is the biggest local government in South South
You're right. He scored 381k plus and gave 7k plus to his opponent.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yahaya Bello Reelected As Kogi Governor by SalamRushdie: 12:36pm On Nov 18, 2019
seunmsg:
Congratulations to Gov. Yahaya Bello. Hopefully, he wil use the second chance giving to him by the good people of Kogi State to correct all the mistakes of his first term and build an indelible legacy of achievements at the end of his second term.

So you believe wicked vindictive Yahaya Bello will use this second stolen chance for the good of the people when he has nothing at stake again? You don't know that man yet , na now Kogi especially Igalla people will feel his heat
Re: Yahaya Bello Reelected As Kogi Governor by PassingShot(m): 12:37pm On Nov 18, 2019
bigfish3k:

but why are u people not correcting the wrongs of the PDP
why continue with it, worst still u people are shamelessly defending it and hoping that it continues that way

I am not defending anything. I am only telling you that if any party deserves to be treated badly, it's PDP. Enjoy!
Re: Yahaya Bello Reelected As Kogi Governor by MountainView: 12:38pm On Nov 18, 2019
PassingShot:

1. Wike "scoring" over 280,000 votes in his local govt (but awarded about 7k votes to his opponent) to be re-elected in 2019 when the presidential election didn't record a fifth of that votes in same LG.

So what are you trying yo say
Re: Yahaya Bello Reelected As Kogi Governor by olutop(m): 12:38pm On Nov 18, 2019
PassingShot:

1. Wike "scoring" over 280,000 votes in his local govt (but awarded about 7k votes to his opponent) to be re-elected in 2019 when the presidential election didn't record a fifth of that votes in same LG.

I dn master your handle like that,you should never complain about bad governance again on this forum unless you are an hypocrite even if it is killing you.

1 Like

Re: Yahaya Bello Reelected As Kogi Governor by bigfish3k: 12:38pm On Nov 18, 2019
bcashy:

God bless u real good!
"bless him real good for supporting evil just because it happened before"
why are u thinking like one particular religion that always cites what adolph hitler did in 1943 as an excuse for 2019 suicide bombing

must we continue in bad?
Re: Yahaya Bello Reelected As Kogi Governor by PassingShot(m): 12:38pm On Nov 18, 2019
InvisibleWriter:

Two wrongs doesn't make a right
Agreed. But a thief does not have a right to complain of being stolen from.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Protest In London Over Alleged $1million Bribe To UK Officials In Nigeria / LASTMA Officers Arrest Military,NSCDC Officers Driving On BRT Lane In Lagos(pics / Who Handed Us Over To These APC Gangsters? Paul Enenche (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.