Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,939 members, 7,821,291 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:01 AM

Yahaya Bello Reelected As Kogi Governor - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yahaya Bello Reelected As Kogi Governor (45616 Views)

The Moment EFCC Officials Stormed Yahaya Bello's Home, As Kogi Governor Visited / Sacked Kaduna Speaker, Liman Reelected As Speaker / Ibrahim Balarabe-Abdullahi Reelected As Speaker Nasarawa House Of Assembly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yahaya Bello Reelected As Kogi Governor by hybridblood07(m): 12:38pm On Nov 18, 2019
Someone should give me a good reason why he won the election.

1 Like

Re: Yahaya Bello Reelected As Kogi Governor by PassingShot(m): 12:39pm On Nov 18, 2019
MountainView:

So what are you trying yo say
That PDP should keep quiet.

1 Like

Re: Yahaya Bello Reelected As Kogi Governor by bigfish3k: 12:39pm On Nov 18, 2019
PassingShot:

Agreed. But a thief does not have a right to complain of being stolen from.

we the citizens that are complaining are not thieves

just correct things at ur own end

3 Likes

Re: Yahaya Bello Reelected As Kogi Governor by harsol(m): 12:40pm On Nov 18, 2019
Officialgarri:
Congratulations Sir Bello.

Only people on ground should be allowed to make their choices and their choice is Yahaya Bello.

We have only being judging Yahaya Bello based on hear says, and possibly because he belongs to APC, and only his weak parts have been reported to us.

but I strongly wish Bello could take this chance to redeem is image and take Kogi to a greater height.

Congratulations once again
If truly he's been judged based on hear say, is there need for redemption of image again? You don't redeem a good image I think.�

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yahaya Bello Reelected As Kogi Governor by Frankiss44(m): 12:41pm On Nov 18, 2019
PassingShot:

You're right. He scored 381k plus and gave 7k plus to his opponent.

281,164 was exactly what Wike scored in the election.. Not even up to this 381k you quoted..
Re: Yahaya Bello Reelected As Kogi Governor by Sonoyom(m): 12:41pm On Nov 18, 2019
PassingShot:

Daylight robbery ko. Night time burglary ni.

PDP has no choice than to "take am like dat".

We all witnessed how PDP did their many abracadabra too. In fact, APC is still a learner where PDP dey operate.

Let me give a few examples of past PDP wayo-wayo victories:

1. Wike "scoring" over 800,000 votes in his local govt to be re-elected in 2019 when the presidential election didn't record a fifth of that votes in same LG.

2. PDP procuring court judgment to deny APC in participating in Rivers gubernatorial election.

3. Many instances during OBJ and GEJ where PDP would record 100% voters turnout in their strongholds and award 99% of the total votes to themselves. We saw the same trend even in 2015 and 2019 general elections.

4. I don't know if any party has killed innocent electorate for daring to align with an opposition party than PDP in Rivers, Bayels and othe SS/SE regions especially. We saw life photos of severed head of a grown APC leader (still struggling for life) in 2015. That gory image flashes back once in a while.

5. Maurice Iwu, working for PDP announced winner of presidential election while voting was still ongoing.

I can go on and on to prove that PDP deserves anything and everything that befalls it.

LASTLY, DEMOCRACY IS A SCAM FOR AFRICA, ESPECIALLY NIGERIA. WE ARE VERY MANIPULATIVE AND THAT'S HOW IT WILL REMAIN. LET NO ONE BE IN DOUBT!
PDP procured court Judgements, so PDP has become an APC faction that sued the party? The distance between APC supporters and Rationality are millions of light years.

3 Likes

Re: Yahaya Bello Reelected As Kogi Governor by bcashy: 12:41pm On Nov 18, 2019
bigfish3k:

"bless him real good for supporting evil just because it happened before"
why are u thinking like one particular religion that always cites what adolph hitler did in 1943 as an excuse for 2019 suicide bombing

must we continue in bad?

As if I get ur time...phewwww

1 Like

Re: Yahaya Bello Reelected As Kogi Governor by hort07(m): 12:41pm On Nov 18, 2019
So Happy To Hear The Return Of My Able Leader His Excellency Governor Yahaya Bello... Mr Governor Do only More Sir..

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Yahaya Bello Reelected As Kogi Governor by Le124(m): 12:41pm On Nov 18, 2019
Why do people like you think like an illiterate, so because your grandfather kill someone in days so you also should be killed?
PassingShot:

We all witnessed how PDP did their many abracadabra too. In fact, APC is still a learner where PDP dey operate.

1. Wike "scoring" over 280,000 votes in his local govt (but awarded about 7k votes to his opponent) to be re-elected in 2019 when the presidential election didn't record a fifth of that votes in same LG.

2. PDP procuring court judgment to deny APC in participating in Rivers gubernatorial election.

3. Many instances during OBJ and GEJ where PDP would record 100% voters turnout in their strongholds and award 99% of the total votes to themselves. We saw the same trend even in 2015 and 2019 general elections.

4. I don't know if any party has killed innocent electorate for daring to align with an opposition party than PDP in Rivers, Bayels and othe SS/SE regions especially. We saw life photos of severed head of a grown APC leader (still struggling for life) in 2015. That gory image flashes back once in a while.

5. Maurice Iwu, working for PDP announced winner of presidential election while voting was still ongoing.

I can go on and on to prove that PDP deserves anything and everything that befalls it.

LASTLY, DEMOCRACY IS A SCAM FOR AFRICA, ESPECIALLY NIGERIA. WE ARE VERY MANIPULATIVE AND THAT'S HOW IT WILL REMAIN. LET NO ONE BE IN DOUBT!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yahaya Bello Reelected As Kogi Governor by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 12:41pm On Nov 18, 2019
If you say the truth....you are wailing and you are an Ipob.....

But if you cover the truth,...you are on the next level ...

Bello Congrats ooo....a thief cannot give birth to a saint

1 Like

Re: Yahaya Bello Reelected As Kogi Governor by bigfish3k: 12:42pm On Nov 18, 2019
PassingShot:

That PDP should keep quiet.
so anybody complaining of any wrong is a PDP
just correct the wrongs and move on

PDP surrendered bayelsa because the governor bleeped up
but APC refused to surrender Kogi even though they know the governor did worst. you people are hypocrites

3 Likes

Re: Yahaya Bello Reelected As Kogi Governor by cityprince(m): 12:42pm On Nov 18, 2019
yayaha bello all ur sins are forgiven go and sin no more . We d good people of kogi state congratulate u on ur well deserved victory

1 Like

Re: Yahaya Bello Reelected As Kogi Governor by perpeling22(f): 12:42pm On Nov 18, 2019
PassingShot:

1. Wike "scoring" over 280,000 votes in his local govt (but awarded about 7k votes to his opponent) to be re-elected in 2019 when the presidential election didn't record a fifth of that votes in same LG.

Shall we now remain in sin that Grace may abound. No!.
Whosoever, that at this stage Nigeria is now, choose to support evil should not complain when evil befalls him. Our prayers is for the right thing to be done. Kogi election is a massive daylight Robbery by APC.
Re: Yahaya Bello Reelected As Kogi Governor by Sholaco: 12:42pm On Nov 18, 2019
Congratulations to brother Yahaya Bello and people of Kogi state and Nigeria....rest in peace to the dead

1 Like

Re: Yahaya Bello Reelected As Kogi Governor by Kakamorufu(m): 12:42pm On Nov 18, 2019
kogi people.. Hope you guys will cope well with the hunger. I pity y'all mehn
Re: Yahaya Bello Reelected As Kogi Governor by BOFREJO(m): 12:43pm On Nov 18, 2019
las las!
my people says an adage "he who has head doesn't have cap and he who has cap doesn't have head" (eni lori oni fila, eni ni fila ko lori)

Re: Yahaya Bello Reelected As Kogi Governor by musty1986(m): 12:43pm On Nov 18, 2019
Lesson to everybody
Re: Yahaya Bello Reelected As Kogi Governor by u11ae1013: 12:43pm On Nov 18, 2019
Up APC!!!

WE HAVE DECIDED

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yahaya Bello Reelected As Kogi Governor by bigfish3k: 12:43pm On Nov 18, 2019
bcashy:

As if I get ur time...phewwww
why will u get my time when this cheating favours u
Re: Yahaya Bello Reelected As Kogi Governor by Klington: 12:43pm On Nov 18, 2019
Based on free, fair and credible election grin grin

there was a country

1 Like

Re: Yahaya Bello Reelected As Kogi Governor by dominion001(m): 12:44pm On Nov 18, 2019
There was a country.

Re: Yahaya Bello Reelected As Kogi Governor by Lokostic77: 12:44pm On Nov 18, 2019
PassingShot:

Yes,I agreed with your submissions but when buhari was elected in 2015 we hope all those rubbish will stop and be removed totally from our electoral process due to their slogan of change but to everybody surprised it was even worst that means it can never better under this administration so when are we expecting Messiah to rule this country so that everything will be in accordance,it is so obvious to everybody that Buhari is not the Messiah we are yarning for but he is a real devil,I still believe in God that this country is going to better with his annointing leader.

1 Like

Re: Yahaya Bello Reelected As Kogi Governor by perpeling22(f): 12:44pm On Nov 18, 2019
seunmsg:
Congratulations to Gov. Yahaya Bello. Hopefully, he wil use the second chance giving to him by the good people of Kogi State to correct all the mistakes of his first term and build an indelible legacy of achievements at the end of his second term.

The people of kogi never gave him the second chance. The presidency, security personnel, and the INEC robbed the poor people of their right.
God is watching

2 Likes

Re: Yahaya Bello Reelected As Kogi Governor by Nnemuka(f): 12:45pm On Nov 18, 2019
grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy
Congratulations Bello, Kogi people deserves you
Re: Yahaya Bello Reelected As Kogi Governor by jaxxy(m): 12:46pm On Nov 18, 2019
INEC is a sham.
Re: Yahaya Bello Reelected As Kogi Governor by Hamid7(m): 12:46pm On Nov 18, 2019
PassingShot:

SHAT DA Bleep AP. Did you shit out your brain while pooing?
Re: Yahaya Bello Reelected As Kogi Governor by perpeling22(f): 12:46pm On Nov 18, 2019
Officialgarri:
Congratulations Sir Bello.

Only people on ground should be allowed to make their choices and their choice is Yahaya Bello.

We have only being judging Yahaya Bello based on hear says, and possibly because he belongs to APC, and only his weak parts have been reported to us.

but I strongly wish Bello could take this chance to redeem is image and take Kogi to a greater height.

Congratulations once again

If you were in kogi, you wouldn't be saying this
Re: Yahaya Bello Reelected As Kogi Governor by Merit123(m): 12:48pm On Nov 18, 2019
Won't them ashamed of the result?
LaMujer:
We all need to stop pretending like we didn't know Yahaya Bello was going to win, and that the elections were just a mere formality.

I have nothing to say about the election, but that PDP can go to Court of Law to fight it, even though they will lose
Re: Yahaya Bello Reelected As Kogi Governor by Vibesvbs(m): 12:48pm On Nov 18, 2019
Yeap,we go chop our fada,,esp we wey dey stay for lokoja.
Near Govt house cry cry cry
Re: Yahaya Bello Reelected As Kogi Governor by ogundeleai(m): 12:48pm On Nov 18, 2019
InvisibleWriter:
This is tantamount to broad daylight rape of democracy. undecided undecided undecided
,,,,,,oniyeye, ale amuda
Re: Yahaya Bello Reelected As Kogi Governor by Officialgarri: 12:48pm On Nov 18, 2019
perpeling22:

If you were in kogi, you wouldn't be saying this
Well, those in Kogi have made their choice, so need to argue

1 Like

Re: Yahaya Bello Reelected As Kogi Governor by Kennyfancy(m): 12:49pm On Nov 18, 2019
PassingShot:

it's well

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Wike Commissions Gunboats Built By Abitto Global In Rivers (Photos) / 5 Things Nigeria Is Doing Better Than America / Photos Of Raymond Dokpesi Leaving EFCC Detention After Securing Bail

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.