Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,156 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:52 AM

Yahaya Bello Reelected As Kogi Governor - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yahaya Bello Reelected As Kogi Governor (45575 Views)

The Moment EFCC Officials Stormed Yahaya Bello's Home, As Kogi Governor Visited / Sacked Kaduna Speaker, Liman Reelected As Speaker / Ibrahim Balarabe-Abdullahi Reelected As Speaker Nasarawa House Of Assembly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yahaya Bello Reelected As Kogi Governor by akilo1: 1:12pm On Nov 18, 2019
Victory for democracy ..dino tormentor
Re: Yahaya Bello Reelected As Kogi Governor by drskyfly007(m): 1:13pm On Nov 18, 2019
PassingShot:

Daylight robbery ko. Night time burglary ni.

PDP has no choice than to "take am like dat".

We all witnessed how PDP did their many abracadabra too. In fact, APC is still a learner where PDP dey operate.

Let me give a few examples of past PDP wayo-wayo victories:

1. Wike "scoring" over 280,000 votes in his local govt (but awarded about 7k votes to his opponent) to be re-elected in 2019 when the presidential election didn't record a fifth of that votes in same LG.

2. PDP procuring court judgment to deny APC in participating in Rivers gubernatorial election.

3. Many instances during OBJ and GEJ where PDP would record 100% voters turnout in their strongholds and award 99% of the total votes to themselves. We saw the same trend even in 2015 and 2019 general elections.

4. I don't know if any party has killed innocent electorate for daring to align with an opposition party than PDP in Rivers, Bayels and othe SS/SE regions especially. We saw life photos of severed head of a grown APC leader (still struggling for life) in 2015. That gory image flashes back once in a while.

5. Maurice Iwu, working for PDP announced winner of presidential election while voting was still ongoing.

I can go on and on to prove that PDP deserves anything and everything that befalls it.

LASTLY, DEMOCRACY IS A SCAM FOR AFRICA, ESPECIALLY NIGERIA. WE ARE VERY MANIPULATIVE AND THAT'S HOW IT WILL REMAIN. LET NO ONE BE IN DOUBT!
lol...who are the PDP? Are they not same people in APC...

Bro the earlier you realize it is same set of people since 1999 that have been playing chess on your head, the better your understanding..
Re: Yahaya Bello Reelected As Kogi Governor by Nobody: 1:13pm On Nov 18, 2019
He's a miracle working god....

Scam everywhere

Re: Yahaya Bello Reelected As Kogi Governor by PassingShot(m): 1:13pm On Nov 18, 2019
Lokostic77:
Yes,I agreed with your submissions but when buhari was elected in 2015 we hope all those rubbish will stop and be removed totally from our electoral process due to their slogan of change but to everybody surprised it was even worst that means it can never better under this administration so when are we expecting Messiah to rule this country so that everything will be in accordance,it is so obvious to everybody that Buhari is not the Messiah we are yarning for but he is a real devil,I still believe in God that this country is going to better with his annointing leader.
quirus:

Are you now advocating that the recurring electoral fraud should endure till eternity?
There must be end to all these evil electoral manipulations going on the national politics because we citizens are the final losers.
When incompetent and corrupt person are shoved into positions, then scarce money needed for urgent infrastructural developments disappear and the country continues to wallow in poverty, and crimes and prostitution become the norms for the youths.
We are in trouble in this nation, unless we forget tribal differences and rise up together to end all political impunities.
dbestuncle:

If PDP was as bad as u described even stating that it was so in 2015 then why did they loose the presidential election in 2015.

Except we are not truthful to ourselves, the process has greatly improved from what it used to be. At least, we no longer see 99% turnout or 95% success for the ruling party. The major problem we now have is that of disruption, killing, snatching of ballot boxes, kidnapping of electoral officers and similar security issues. Less of blatant writing of result as we had in the past when votes didn't count.

Unfortunately, we cannot prevent these security challenges where the politicians, aided by the masses, have decided to engage in "do or die" criminal acts to win election, irrespective of who the president is.

1 Like

Re: Yahaya Bello Reelected As Kogi Governor by exminister(m): 1:14pm On Nov 18, 2019
PassingShot:

We all witnessed how PDP did their many abracadabra too. In fact, APC is still a learner where PDP dey operate.

1. Wike "scoring" over 280,000 votes in his local govt (but awarded about 7k votes to his opponent) to be re-elected in 2019 when the presidential election didn't record a fifth of that votes in same LG.

2. PDP procuring court judgment to deny APC in participating in Rivers gubernatorial election.

3. Many instances during OBJ and GEJ where PDP would record 100% voters turnout in their strongholds and award 99% of the total votes to themselves. We saw the same trend even in 2015 and 2019 general elections.

4. I don't know if any party has killed innocent electorate for daring to align with an opposition party than PDP in Rivers, Bayels and othe SS/SE regions especially. We saw life photos of severed head of a grown APC leader (still struggling for life) in 2015. That gory image flashes back once in a while.

5. Maurice Iwu, working for PDP announced winner of presidential election while voting was still ongoing.

I can go on and on to prove that PDP deserves anything and everything that befalls it.

LASTLY, DEMOCRACY IS A SCAM FOR AFRICA, ESPECIALLY NIGERIA. WE ARE VERY MANIPULATIVE AND THAT'S HOW IT WILL REMAIN. LET NO ONE BE IN DOUBT!
las Las u support cheating mumu

1 Like

Re: Yahaya Bello Reelected As Kogi Governor by 8stargeneral: 1:15pm On Nov 18, 2019
Another four years unpaired salary loading
Re: Yahaya Bello Reelected As Kogi Governor by sevenhundred(m): 1:16pm On Nov 18, 2019
[quote author=looseweight post=84138627]

No Nigerian governor has performed better in his second term more than first term. I stand to be corrected......Rmk former Governor of Kano state, ask anybody.
Re: Yahaya Bello Reelected As Kogi Governor by cuiz: 1:16pm On Nov 18, 2019
seunmsg:
Congratulations to Gov. Yahaya Bello. Hopefully, he wil use the second chance giving to him by the good people of Kogi State to correct all the mistakes of his first term and build an indelible legacy of achievements at the end of his second term.

Please there's nothing like a second chance in Politics, he just needed another opportunity to complete his dirty mission in the state
Re: Yahaya Bello Reelected As Kogi Governor by KanuSE: 1:18pm On Nov 18, 2019
InvisibleWriter:

Regardless of who is perpetuating the act, wrong is wrong and right is right. I'm not a party man. But I can tell you what happened in Kogi doesn't reflect the true will of the people

Do the people even have any dignity or credibility?

Nigerians deserve the politicians they get... simple.
Re: Yahaya Bello Reelected As Kogi Governor by perpeling22(f): 1:19pm On Nov 18, 2019
Officialgarri:

Well, those in Kogi have made their choice, so need to argue

I'm in kogi. We all saw what happened. Kogi people are just like a helpless prey. But there is God. In patient Jonathan voice.

1 Like

Re: Yahaya Bello Reelected As Kogi Governor by PassingShot(m): 1:23pm On Nov 18, 2019
dbestuncle:

If PDP was as bad as u described even stating that it was so in 2015 then why did they loose the presidential election in 2015.
PVC and card reader are to be thanked.
Re: Yahaya Bello Reelected As Kogi Governor by vineyardfarms: 1:26pm On Nov 18, 2019
[quote author=Ebullience post=84138179]The Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC) has declared incumbent Governor Yahaya Bello winner of the 2019 governorship election in Kogi state.

Bello won majority votes in 12 of the 21 local government areas in the state, while the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) Candidate, Engr. Musa Wada won majority votes in 9 local government areas.

Bello polled a total of 406,222 votes to defeat Wada who scored 189,704 votes.

http://community.thenationonlineng.net/xn/detail/

INEC - APC- PRESIDENCY HAS KILL DEMOCRACY IN NIGERIA. HOW CAN YAHAYA BELLO BE DECLARED WINNER?? WITH MOUNTAINS OF FRAUD?? SECURITY COMPROMISE?? AND PMB COMFORTABLE TO CONGRATULATE BELLO WITH THOES CRYING BLOOD??
Re: Yahaya Bello Reelected As Kogi Governor by BreconHills(m): 1:26pm On Nov 18, 2019
Amah70:

Cabal wants to have too many states under its control in preparation to launch its Jihad.

They are sure taking their time to get started. Conspiracy theorists unite. My goodness.
Re: Yahaya Bello Reelected As Kogi Governor by omenka(m): 1:27pm On Nov 18, 2019
Blakjewelry:
kogi people have been raped
Was that in Abia consensual sex or was it rape as well? undecided
Re: Yahaya Bello Reelected As Kogi Governor by Awesometessy: 1:29pm On Nov 18, 2019
Your phone or laptop should do beyond just chatting, gossiping or watching videos online. Let it give u financial freedom .
Join recharge and get paid today.
https:///FU4GudAkCW4IFm5PRSUPpL
Re: Yahaya Bello Reelected As Kogi Governor by bigfish3k: 1:30pm On Nov 18, 2019
bcashy:

Wen it has bn favouring you, did u we hear u make useless noise? Deal with it!
Nobody will take ur type serious grin
am not like u
i always condemn wrong whether it favors me or not. WRONG is WRONG and GOOD is GOOD
i hope u follow my footsteps so that the country can be good
Re: Yahaya Bello Reelected As Kogi Governor by youngwarlocks: 1:31pm On Nov 18, 2019
KanuSE:

Please leave God out of this & stop voting thieves into public office.

When your vote doesn't count or votes counted are not used, don't you think you need divine intervention?
Re: Yahaya Bello Reelected As Kogi Governor by Sermwell(m): 1:33pm On Nov 18, 2019
TechCapon:
As an apc member I support David Lyon for governor and celebrate his victory but can't celebrate yahaya Bello because I know he won by rigging and he was one of the worst performers in his first tenure. By the way pdp is a stupid party, they should just accept their defeat instead of going to court where they'll still lose again
this is the sad state of the Nigerian youths!! you just confirmed that rigging took place and yet you are asking the aggrieved party not to go to court!! What kind of country do you want

1 Like

Re: Yahaya Bello Reelected As Kogi Governor by dbestuncle: 1:37pm On Nov 18, 2019
PassingShot:

PVC and card reader are to be thanked.
Thank God u recognized that.
they brought the policies and equipment that sent them packing. Do u think they didn't know how to still maneuver those technology?
And what reform has ur APC brought to move our electoral process forward.
you are good Nigerian I presume because if u are then u can't be happy at the present way elections is been done with loss of human life in d increase.
Re: Yahaya Bello Reelected As Kogi Governor by pat077: 1:38pm On Nov 18, 2019
Blakjewelry:
kogi people have been raped
that's because they want to be raped.
Re: Yahaya Bello Reelected As Kogi Governor by PassingShot(m): 1:39pm On Nov 18, 2019
dbestuncle:

Thank God u recognized that.
they brought the policies and equipment that sent them packing. Do u think they didn't know how to still maneuver those technology?
And what reform has ur APC brought to move our electoral process forward.
you are good Nigerian I presume because if u are then u can't be happy at the present way elections is been done with loss of human life in d increase.
If you were really politically aware, you would have realized that PDP kicked against it on many occasions - at the introduction of those items and their actual use. Shall we revisit the history on this?
Re: Yahaya Bello Reelected As Kogi Governor by twinstaiye(m): 1:40pm On Nov 18, 2019
PassingShot:

Except we are not truthful to ourselves, the process has greatly improved from what it used to be. At least, we no longer see 99% turnout or 95% success for the ruling party. The major problem we now have is that of disruption, killing, snatching of ballot boxes, kidnapping of electoral officers and similar security issues. Less of blatant writing of result as we had in the past when votes didn't count.

Unfortunately, we cannot prevent these security challenges where the politicians, aided by the masses, have decided to engage in "do or die" criminal acts to win election, irrespective of who the president is.
Police snatching ballot boxes, Thugs snatching ballot boxes, Law enforcement agents being used to rig election, INEC duly compromised. Federal govt issuing dubious money to incumbent state governor days to election, govt distributing money as trader moni in a disguise for vote buying. Killing of opposition party agents, ruling party admiting that a sitting governor did not perform well and begging for his re-election, some of these and others are reasons to show you that, this party APC is worse than PDP, even though both are same 5 leprous fingers.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yahaya Bello Reelected As Kogi Governor by PassingShot(m): 1:41pm On Nov 18, 2019
twinstaiye:

Police snatching ballot boxes, Thugs snatching ballot boxes, Law enforcement agents being used to rig election, INEC duly compromised. Federal govt issuing dubious money to incumbent state governor days to election, govt distributing money as trader moni in a disguise for vote buying. Killing of opposition party agents, ruling party admiting that a sitting governor did not perform well and begging for his re-election, some of these and others are reasons to show you that, this party APC is worse than PDP, even though both are same 5 leprous fingers.
Your opinion which you are entitled to.
Re: Yahaya Bello Reelected As Kogi Governor by sammhi(m): 1:43pm On Nov 18, 2019
PassingShot:

Let's agree what you wrote here are all correct...so in your sense is this the way to go ?
So you think if this trend continues ,it won't lead to disaster one day?
Yardua was a beneficiary of a corrupt system he didn't toe that path . He said he would change the electoral system . Yardua encourage Oshiomole to seek redress and to ensure that he gets justice.That s what good leader do. You make the system better than you met it.
I pity people like you Sha
So if your brother become rich by armed robbery you sef go carry gun? Maybe so
Re: Yahaya Bello Reelected As Kogi Governor by KanuSE: 1:43pm On Nov 18, 2019
youngwarlocks:

When your vote doesn't count or votes counted are not used, don't you think you need divine intervention?

If Rev. Martin Luther king Jr and the Black Americans had waited for divine intervention, do you think freedom would have been given to them on a platter?

If the Tunisians, Egyptians & People of Hong Kong had waited for divine intervention maybe that would have scared the shît out of their inept politicians right?

There are some things that should be taken care of by the masses, NIGERIANS ARE TOO DOCILE.

Yeye dey smell !
Re: Yahaya Bello Reelected As Kogi Governor by Chidera1099(m): 1:45pm On Nov 18, 2019
Re: Yahaya Bello Reelected As Kogi Governor by dbestuncle: 1:48pm On Nov 18, 2019
PassingShot:

If you were really politically aware, you would have realized that PDP kicked against it on many occasions - at the introduction of those items and their actual use. Shall we revisit the history on this?
U lied.
Did they eventually forced GEJ to sign it?
was APC d Senate President?
That some people raised objections doesn't mean they couldn't have put it away.

Did Buhari sign electoral bill despite beggings n advice that he signs it.
Re: Yahaya Bello Reelected As Kogi Governor by Nobody: 1:49pm On Nov 18, 2019
InvisibleWriter:
This is tantamount to broad daylight rape of democracy. undecided undecided undecided
Who do this to this country!!!
Chai
Re: Yahaya Bello Reelected As Kogi Governor by dallyemmy: 1:53pm On Nov 18, 2019
AFTER SHEDDING THE BLOOD OF THE INNOCENT...
Re: Yahaya Bello Reelected As Kogi Governor by Angelfrost(m): 1:53pm On Nov 18, 2019
seunmsg:
Congratulations to Gov. Yahaya Bello. Hopefully, he wil use the second chance giving to him by the good people of Kogi State to correct all the mistakes of his first term and build an indelible legacy of achievements at the end of his second term.

The "good people" of Kogi gave a person like "Bello" a second chance.... Listen to yourself. tongue

1 Like

Re: Yahaya Bello Reelected As Kogi Governor by Onu07(m): 1:53pm On Nov 18, 2019
Officialgarri:
Congratulations Sir Bello.

Only people on ground should be allowed to make their choices and their choice is Yahaya Bello.

We have only being judging Yahaya Bello based on hear says, and possibly because he belongs to APC, and only his weak parts have been reported to us.

but I strongly wish Bello could take this chance to redeem is image and take Kogi to a greater height.

Congratulations once again

Guy we on ground were scattered with gun shots while pple from the air decided for us.
#Idiot. Why are you saying he should redeem his image with this chance if he performed well the first time?
Re: Yahaya Bello Reelected As Kogi Governor by semyman: 1:54pm On Nov 18, 2019
InvisibleWriter:
This is tantamount to broad daylight rape of democracy. undecided undecided undecided
Illiterate

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

What Has Martin Elechi Achieved in Ebonyi state? / APC And PDP Supporters Clash In Abule Egba, Lagos (photos) / Nigerians Raise Over N2M In 8 Hours To Honour Slain Hero, Sergeant Iboko

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.