Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,676 members, 7,955,490 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 07:23 AM

Temie Giwa-Tubosun Wins $250K Jack Ma’s Netrepreneur Prize - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Temie Giwa-Tubosun Wins $250K Jack Ma’s Netrepreneur Prize (38959 Views)

Jack Ma Once Said,’ When Selling To Close Friends And Family, Take Note / Jet Li And China's Richest Man, Jack MA Arrives In Ghana In Style / Alibaba Co-founder Jack Ma Announces Plans To Retire At 54 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Temie Giwa-Tubosun Wins $250K Jack Ma’s Netrepreneur Prize by cbrezy(m): 6:07pm On Nov 18, 2019
hmm
Re: Temie Giwa-Tubosun Wins $250K Jack Ma’s Netrepreneur Prize by donprinyo(m): 6:09pm On Nov 18, 2019
YorubaHero12:
Temie Giwa-Tubosun

Yoruba to the world. Omoluabi doing it over and over and over and over again!

Let celebrate and dance with our beloved sister!
Seriously?
Re: Temie Giwa-Tubosun Wins $250K Jack Ma’s Netrepreneur Prize by ecclize: 6:09pm On Nov 18, 2019
lonelydora:
Congratulations to our Igbo woman. Keep repping the Igbo race grin grin
stop shaking the table u can't construct

1 Like

Re: Temie Giwa-Tubosun Wins $250K Jack Ma’s Netrepreneur Prize by Kapilta(m): 6:10pm On Nov 18, 2019
YorubaHero12:
Temie Giwa-Tubosun

Yoruba to the world. Omoluabi doing it over and over and over and over again!

Let celebrate and dance with our beloved sister!
she's not yoruba, she's prolly edo that married yoruba. Giwa isn't yoruba name and even temie
Re: Temie Giwa-Tubosun Wins $250K Jack Ma’s Netrepreneur Prize by anonymous1759(m): 6:13pm On Nov 18, 2019
KingAzubuike:
It's an African competition so there's no big deal in it.

Moreover these billionaires can be very stingy. With all your dollars na only 250k you fit surrender.

. It's better to be stingy than be Broke.
Re: Temie Giwa-Tubosun Wins $250K Jack Ma’s Netrepreneur Prize by SalamRushdie: 6:14pm On Nov 18, 2019
healthserve:

Boss. How cargo na

Fine bro.... We just dey observe oooo
Re: Temie Giwa-Tubosun Wins $250K Jack Ma’s Netrepreneur Prize by YorubaHero12: 6:15pm On Nov 18, 2019
Kapilta:
she's not yoruba, she's prolly edo that married yoruba. Giwa isn't yoruba name and even temie

The haters are here! She is Yoruba repeat after me.

And Giwa is a Yoruba name. The leaders of a particular school or institution are called Giwa in Yoruba (meaning proprietor or even VC sometimes).

9 Likes

Re: Temie Giwa-Tubosun Wins $250K Jack Ma’s Netrepreneur Prize by Ola17: 6:16pm On Nov 18, 2019
KingAzubuike:

Moreover these billionaires can be very stingy. With all your dollars na only 250k you fit surrender.

Something tells me you are equally a rich person, stop looking for excuses for not making life easier for those around you.
Re: Temie Giwa-Tubosun Wins $250K Jack Ma’s Netrepreneur Prize by feeloscar(m): 6:16pm On Nov 18, 2019
BarrElChapo:

brother tell your sister to bless boys abeg grin
na you suppose bless boys now,abi no be you be el chapo?

2 Likes

Re: Temie Giwa-Tubosun Wins $250K Jack Ma’s Netrepreneur Prize by Opeyemi99ayo: 6:17pm On Nov 18, 2019
Kapilta:

Search for her name on Wikipedia, she is from osun state.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Temie Giwa-Tubosun Wins $250K Jack Ma’s Netrepreneur Prize by YorubaHero12: 6:17pm On Nov 18, 2019
donprinyo:

Seriously?

Yes yes yes, why the seriously?
Re: Temie Giwa-Tubosun Wins $250K Jack Ma’s Netrepreneur Prize by healthserve(m): 6:17pm On Nov 18, 2019
SalamRushdie:

Fine bro.... We just dey observe oooo

Same here o. Nigeria has decided to be navigation-less. People seem to be avoiding sane, sound decisions and will accuse anyone coming with credible information to improve their lives as dubious and an hater

I've left the country technically o.

I hope you're enjoying Buhari'd national handling on issues , from down in T-bills, Border closure, Elections related issues, Projected tax increase issue, Restoration of toll gate, Work creation, Minimum wage, and all sorts.
Re: Temie Giwa-Tubosun Wins $250K Jack Ma’s Netrepreneur Prize by HitSong: 6:19pm On Nov 18, 2019
lonelydora:

lonelinesss is disturbing ya brain grin grin
Re: Temie Giwa-Tubosun Wins $250K Jack Ma’s Netrepreneur Prize by victorazyvictor(m): 6:20pm On Nov 18, 2019
lonelydora:

Sorry o!
Igbos don't buy fame with t0t0 but brains.
Re: Temie Giwa-Tubosun Wins $250K Jack Ma’s Netrepreneur Prize by Sundaypaul12345: 6:20pm On Nov 18, 2019
KingAzubuike:

1 milli dolars na beans? Leave am na him money him day spend, u sef spend ur own make we see
Re: Temie Giwa-Tubosun Wins $250K Jack Ma’s Netrepreneur Prize by sammyj: 6:21pm On Nov 18, 2019
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked embarassed grin grin
lonelydora:
Re: Temie Giwa-Tubosun Wins $250K Jack Ma’s Netrepreneur Prize by adedapodvirus001(m): 6:22pm On Nov 18, 2019
If you are interested in taking a farely used keke maruwa for hire purchase, Kindly reach me through what'sapp on 07080138254.

You must reside around Igando, Isheri or ikotun.

You must have two viable guarantors

You must be ready to deposit 10% of the cost price of the Keke.

Other conditions also applies but will be discussed later.
Thanks
Re: Temie Giwa-Tubosun Wins $250K Jack Ma’s Netrepreneur Prize by oforjide: 6:23pm On Nov 18, 2019
23Tunde45:
Afonja Amaka
this is funny how can afonjo alias bad belle be nice again

1 Like

Re: Temie Giwa-Tubosun Wins $250K Jack Ma’s Netrepreneur Prize by Saaog(m): 6:24pm On Nov 18, 2019
Kapilta:
she is yoruba she is from Osun state Ila oragun you are just too lazy to go on research about the woman stop writing balderdash

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Temie Giwa-Tubosun Wins $250K Jack Ma’s Netrepreneur Prize by Redstone(m): 6:24pm On Nov 18, 2019
lonelydora:

Stop taking this route, it doesn’t promote unity, let me show you one too, his name is Chinedu Echeruo. We are all Nigerians, Nigerians are moving forward with or without government support.

3 Likes

Re: Temie Giwa-Tubosun Wins $250K Jack Ma’s Netrepreneur Prize by Marvins0009: 6:29pm On Nov 18, 2019
lonelydora:

Everyone that is making it abroad is Igbo lols this one Na yourba ila oragun osun state to be precise do your research well
Re: Temie Giwa-Tubosun Wins $250K Jack Ma’s Netrepreneur Prize by Gerrard59(m): 6:30pm On Nov 18, 2019
Apart from her company's feat, I believe she deserves it to "soothe" the bashing she received on Twitter weeks ago when she tweeted that things were getting better in Nigeria. At least, for her, things got better. Her optimism won.

2 Likes

Re: Temie Giwa-Tubosun Wins $250K Jack Ma’s Netrepreneur Prize by Tembebe: 6:31pm On Nov 18, 2019
Kapilta:
Make I settle the matter for una

1 Like

Re: Temie Giwa-Tubosun Wins $250K Jack Ma’s Netrepreneur Prize by SalamRushdie: 6:36pm On Nov 18, 2019
healthserve:

Same here o. Nigeria has decided to be navigation-less. People seem to be avoiding sane, sound decisions and will accuse anyone coming with credible information to improve their lives as dubious and an hater

I've left the country technically o.

I hope you're enjoying Buhari'd national handling on issues , from down in T-bills, Border closure, Elections related issues, Projected tax increase issue, Restoration of toll gate, Work creation, Minimum wage, and all sorts.

Bro there is absolutely nothing that man can ever get right , he is a shotgun in a chinaware shop , total disaster!!!! a wave of food scarcity is about to hit the country , fresh chicken is already scarce and Christmas will trigger a wave of food scarcity and demand driven inflation ... I am planning to take some time off coming online to focus on my business because I don't see how any man can remove these wicked people again except God intervenes

Have you relocated ?

1 Like

Re: Temie Giwa-Tubosun Wins $250K Jack Ma’s Netrepreneur Prize by shogsman(m): 6:38pm On Nov 18, 2019
tillaman:
Nigeria to the world
Yoruba to the world!!

Proudly Afonja

What’s the meaning of all this,it’s an African competition were you expecting someone from Canada to come and win.
Re: Temie Giwa-Tubosun Wins $250K Jack Ma’s Netrepreneur Prize by Singlegirl(m): 6:40pm On Nov 18, 2019
Wow that’s awesome. Women in business. Real Slay Queen

I have Clean Us USED Apple Watch series 3 42mm GPS + CELLULAR for sale @ N85,000
NATIONWIDE DELIVERY
OFFICE ADDRESS: Suite 11B, Harlem Plaza, Opposite AccessBank, Adamasingba Queen Cinema, IbadaN.
Check my page on ig @Ambstores
O8166149452
Buy or refer someone and get bonus

Re: Temie Giwa-Tubosun Wins $250K Jack Ma’s Netrepreneur Prize by tillaman(m): 6:46pm On Nov 18, 2019
shogsman:

What’s the meaning of all this,it’s an African competition were you expecting someone from Canada to come and win.
you can simply walk away bro, it’s a forum
Re: Temie Giwa-Tubosun Wins $250K Jack Ma’s Netrepreneur Prize by Kapilta(m): 6:48pm On Nov 18, 2019
YorubaHero12:

The haters are here! She is Yoruba repeat after me.

And Giwa is a Yoruba name. Even the leaders of a particular school or institution are called Giwa in Yoruba (meaning proprietor or even VC sometimes).

actually i have seen she's yoruba buh all the same Giwa is edo name andnot Yoruba name. Only Owo people bear the name and i guess it's because of the influence of the then bini empire.
Example is Dele Giwa and lot more.
Re: Temie Giwa-Tubosun Wins $250K Jack Ma’s Netrepreneur Prize by healthserve(m): 6:49pm On Nov 18, 2019
SalamRushdie:

Bro there is absolutely nothing that man can ever get right , he is a shotgun in a chinaware shop , total disaster!!!! a wave of food scarcity is about to hit the country , fresh chicken is already scarce and Christmas will trigger a wave of food scarcity and demand driven inflation ... I am planning to take some time off coming online to focus on my business because I don't see how any man can remove these wicked people again except God intervenes

Have you relocated ?

Hehehehe. You'll kill this man.

We're evolving into fine men waiting for opportunities to lead in whatever capacities we occupy.

One of the last times we spoke I mentioned it was time we focused on production factories setting them up bla bla bla. I'm on that path now bro. In fact this should be one of my last days on social media ... Especially Nairaland. Once I leave its to international space. We don't learn on this forum just banters. One has to increase in knowledge. All route points to Quora

1 Like

Re: Temie Giwa-Tubosun Wins $250K Jack Ma’s Netrepreneur Prize by YorubaHero12: 6:52pm On Nov 18, 2019
Kapilta:
actually i have seen she's yoruba buh all the same Giwa is edo name andnot Yoruba name. Only Owo people bear the name and i guess it's because of the influence of the then bini empire.
Example is Dele Giwa and lot more.

Giwa is a Yoruba name. I have numerous people bearing that surname that are not even from Owo or Benin.

You should understand the Yoruba and Benin share some connections and you cannot even use a name as a determinant for a tribe by saying Benin owns that name. What if the Benin borrowed that name from Yorubas?

You should know the Yorubas empire preceded that of the Benin people and it can be argued that the Benins are an offshoot of the Yorubas.

Go on Facebook and search people with Giwa as surname and you will see we have lot of them scattered around Yoruba lands.

3 Likes

Re: Temie Giwa-Tubosun Wins $250K Jack Ma’s Netrepreneur Prize by YorubaPrince: 6:54pm On Nov 18, 2019
lonelydora:

We no too dey surprised as una develop the whole world na... grin

Olofo! angry

Re: Temie Giwa-Tubosun Wins $250K Jack Ma’s Netrepreneur Prize by SalamRushdie: 7:00pm On Nov 18, 2019
healthserve:

Hehehehe. You'll kill this man.

We're evolving into fine men waiting for opportunities to lead in whatever capacities we occupy.

One of the last times we spoke I mentioned it was time we focused on production factories setting them up bla bla bla. I'm on that path now bro. In fact this should be one of my last days on social media ... Especially Nairaland. Once I leave its to international space. We don't learn on this forum just banters. One has to increase in knowledge. All route points to Quora

Very true !!! This site now Payola place where most of the people you come across are being paid to say what they say

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Price To Ship Documents From Nigeria To USA Via UPS, DHL, FEDEX / Nigeria's World Trade Center Abuja Poised To Send Its Economy Sky High - CNN / YESCOIN Telegram Airdrop: Your Ticket To Earn Rewards!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.