Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,460 members, 7,819,677 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:39 PM

Temie Giwa-Tubosun Wins $250K Jack Ma’s Netrepreneur Prize - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Temie Giwa-Tubosun Wins $250K Jack Ma’s Netrepreneur Prize (38789 Views)

Jack Ma Once Said,’ When Selling To Close Friends And Family, Take Note / Jet Li And China's Richest Man, Jack MA Arrives In Ghana In Style / Alibaba Co-founder Jack Ma Announces Plans To Retire At 54 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Temie Giwa-Tubosun Wins $250K Jack Ma’s Netrepreneur Prize by pacespot(m): 7:00pm On Nov 18, 2019
Guyman02:
Better than this hypocrite

I believe that is a politician winning in the polls and thanking God for his victory. Now tell me if this thanksginlving is for the people he is meant to serve or for himself?
Re: Temie Giwa-Tubosun Wins $250K Jack Ma’s Netrepreneur Prize by ElectGINeer(m): 7:23pm On Nov 18, 2019
Nice one.
I remembered when she came to OAU for one palpension program, she was asking us to donate blood... Me wey never chop then grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Temie Giwa-Tubosun Wins $250K Jack Ma’s Netrepreneur Prize by healthserve(m): 7:24pm On Nov 18, 2019
SalamRushdie:

Very true !!! This site now Payola place where most of the people you come across are being paid to say what they say

Since 2005 ive been here bro. I'm pleased to say just a handful of monikers here strike me. You've maintained high position consistently. A nation that will be great rests upon the quality of men it produces. My brother since 2005 till today, ive hardly learnt from this site at all.

You recall your statement of fact that black people have low I.Q. I regret realizing late on the forum, but upon realization recently, ive decided not to watering time on intellectual delinquents anymore that can't stimulate interactive and captivating debates and when they can't strike meaningful intelligent conversations, they begin to rant.

SalamRushDie. Abeg make we focus on biz.

Ditto FarahAideed
Re: Temie Giwa-Tubosun Wins $250K Jack Ma’s Netrepreneur Prize by naturefellow(m): 7:28pm On Nov 18, 2019
OPONG:
The money will still go back to China..... undecided undecided
Temie Giwa-Tubosun Nice one
if you know, you know cheesy

1 Like

Re: Temie Giwa-Tubosun Wins $250K Jack Ma’s Netrepreneur Prize by naturefellow(m): 7:30pm On Nov 18, 2019
Guyman02:
Better than this hypocrite
so this is how he looks? Never seen him at such a close up.
Re: Temie Giwa-Tubosun Wins $250K Jack Ma’s Netrepreneur Prize by davillian(m): 7:32pm On Nov 18, 2019
My business plan to make 100k per day is here wasting because of fear of theft.
If I can't do it I will will of to my children....
I asked gtb what if I share my business idea with them what's the guarantee that my business innovative business idea won't be stollen it took them 1 week to reply I just run....
Re: Temie Giwa-Tubosun Wins $250K Jack Ma’s Netrepreneur Prize by CanadaOrBust: 7:34pm On Nov 18, 2019
Yoruba amaka
Re: Temie Giwa-Tubosun Wins $250K Jack Ma’s Netrepreneur Prize by Pelxmiye(m): 7:39pm On Nov 18, 2019
davillian:
My business plan to make 100k per day is here wasting because of fear of theft.
If I can't do it I will will of to my children....
I asked gtb what if I share my business idea with them what's the guarantee that my business innovative business idea won't be stollen it took them 1 week to reply I just run....

Bro what's up...I also I'm running around looking for sponsors ooo for mine
Re: Temie Giwa-Tubosun Wins $250K Jack Ma’s Netrepreneur Prize by windhunter(m): 7:45pm On Nov 18, 2019
$250000? That's a huge sum of money.
Re: Temie Giwa-Tubosun Wins $250K Jack Ma’s Netrepreneur Prize by SalamRushdie: 7:48pm On Nov 18, 2019
healthserve:

Since 2005 ive been here bro. I'm pleased to say just a handful of monikers here strike me. You've maintained high position consistently. A nation that will be great rests upon the quality of men it produces. My brother since 2005 till today, ive hardly learnt from this site at all.

You recall your statement of fact that black people have low I.Q. I regret realizing late on the forum, but upon realization recently, ive decided not to watering time on intellectual delinquents anymore that can't stimulate interactive and captivating debates and when they can't strike meaningful intelligent conversations, they begin to rant.

SalamRushDie. Abeg make we focus on biz.

Ditto FarahAideed

Exactly bro we need to focus and grow because we can't help a people who are determined to remain in a state of mediocrity
Re: Temie Giwa-Tubosun Wins $250K Jack Ma’s Netrepreneur Prize by windhunter(m): 8:00pm On Nov 18, 2019
BarrElChapo:
cool congrats for those calling jack ma China's wealthiest man read again he's the 2nd

He is the wealthiest in China according to Forbes. Google it.
Re: Temie Giwa-Tubosun Wins $250K Jack Ma’s Netrepreneur Prize by Burgerlomo: 8:02pm On Nov 18, 2019
Congratulations cool
Re: Temie Giwa-Tubosun Wins $250K Jack Ma’s Netrepreneur Prize by joepepsy(m): 8:14pm On Nov 18, 2019
If na about skull now you go hide grin cheesy abegi Nigeria amaka
YorubaHero12:
Temie Giwa-Tubosun

Yoruba to the world. Omoluabi doing it over and over and over and over again!

Let celebrate and dance with our beloved sister!
Re: Temie Giwa-Tubosun Wins $250K Jack Ma’s Netrepreneur Prize by Nobody: 8:16pm On Nov 18, 2019
lonelydora:
Congratulations to our Igbo woman. Keep repping the Igbo race grin grin

You sef like wahala.

1 Like

Re: Temie Giwa-Tubosun Wins $250K Jack Ma’s Netrepreneur Prize by davillian(m): 8:27pm On Nov 18, 2019
Pelxmiye:

Bro what's up...I also I'm running around looking for sponsors ooo for mine
Me in not looking for sponsors o,
I'm running a business and saving to strategy up the business.
Once the business picks I can easily get loans and support to expand or build a factory
Re: Temie Giwa-Tubosun Wins $250K Jack Ma’s Netrepreneur Prize by Pelxmiye(m): 8:51pm On Nov 18, 2019
davillian:

Me in not looking for sponsors o,
I'm running a business and saving to strategy up the business.
Once the business picks I can easily get loans and support to expand or build a factory
How do I contact GTB for grants and the like
Re: Temie Giwa-Tubosun Wins $250K Jack Ma’s Netrepreneur Prize by Excuzeme: 8:52pm On Nov 18, 2019
KingAzubuike:
It's an African competition so there's no big deal in it.

Moreover these billionaires can be very stingy. With all your dollars na only 250k you fit surrender.

So, it is only thr "White Man's Competition" that is a big deal, ehn? shocked shocked

Hmmm.... what the that bad-mouth, Fela Anikulapo Kuti call it?
COLO-MENTALITY
..... undecided undecided
Re: Temie Giwa-Tubosun Wins $250K Jack Ma’s Netrepreneur Prize by 3rdavefarms(m): 11:59pm On Nov 18, 2019
KingAzubuike:

Moreover these billionaires can be very stingy. With all your dollars na only 250k you fit surrender.

You may collapse if the money is converted to Naira

1 Like

Re: Temie Giwa-Tubosun Wins $250K Jack Ma’s Netrepreneur Prize by davillian(m): 12:12am On Nov 19, 2019
Pelxmiye:

How do I contact GTB for grants and the like
Don't bother yourself they will just still your business idea especially when its innovative
Re: Temie Giwa-Tubosun Wins $250K Jack Ma’s Netrepreneur Prize by Praktikals(m): 2:22am On Nov 19, 2019
Jestin:
entrepreneurship is taking over
Yes, it is.
Re: Temie Giwa-Tubosun Wins $250K Jack Ma’s Netrepreneur Prize by yommen: 6:14am On Nov 19, 2019
lonelydora:
Congratulations to our Igbo woman. Keep repping the Igbo race grin grin

You are too conscious of tribalism!
Re: Temie Giwa-Tubosun Wins $250K Jack Ma’s Netrepreneur Prize by olioxx(m): 7:39am On Nov 19, 2019
KingAzubuike:

U are very dumb.
Re: Temie Giwa-Tubosun Wins $250K Jack Ma’s Netrepreneur Prize by KingAzubuike(f): 8:11am On Nov 19, 2019
olioxx:

U are very dumb.
Mama to bi e lo dumb.
Re: Temie Giwa-Tubosun Wins $250K Jack Ma’s Netrepreneur Prize by Kapilta(m): 2:52pm On Nov 19, 2019
YorubaHero12:

Giwa is a Yoruba name. I have numerous people bearing that surname that are not even from Owo or Benin.

You should understand the Yoruba and Benin share some connections and you cannot even use a name as a determinant for a tribe by saying Benin owns that name. What if the Benin borrowed that name from Yorubas?

You should know the Yorubas empire preceded that of the Benin people and it can be argued that the Benins are an offshoot of the Yorubas.

Go on Facebook and search people with Giwa as surname and you will see we have lot of them scattered around Yoruba lands.
yea bro, i got to read about it and i also read her bia, the Temie in the name prolly confused me.

God bless Yoruba worldwide, God bless the blessed land of Oduduwa.

1 Like

Re: Temie Giwa-Tubosun Wins $250K Jack Ma’s Netrepreneur Prize by Nobody: 3:19pm On Nov 19, 2019
jeff1607:
Nigeria to the world
you didn't reply my mail again
Re: Temie Giwa-Tubosun Wins $250K Jack Ma’s Netrepreneur Prize by jeff1607(m): 4:15pm On Nov 19, 2019
Ironman15:

you didn't reply my mail again

I did , I don't think you are ready to work, I gave you all available options plus the salary scale plus benefits yet no word from u since last week, the jobs have been taken, till January when slots r open again
Re: Temie Giwa-Tubosun Wins $250K Jack Ma’s Netrepreneur Prize by Nobody: 4:27pm On Nov 19, 2019
jeff1607:

I did , I don't think you are ready to work, I gave you all available options plus the salary scale plus benefits yet no word from u since last week, the jobs have been taken, till January when slots r open again

I replied almost immediately but since then you did not reply to several mails i sent you

I think you don't want to help me
Re: Temie Giwa-Tubosun Wins $250K Jack Ma’s Netrepreneur Prize by YorubaHero12: 10:02pm On Nov 19, 2019
Kapilta:
yea bro, i got to read about it and i also read her bia, the Temie in the name prolly confused me.

God bless Yoruba worldwide, God bless the blessed land of Oduduwa.

God bless me and you too.

Gracias bro!
Re: Temie Giwa-Tubosun Wins $250K Jack Ma’s Netrepreneur Prize by YorubaHero12: 10:08pm On Nov 19, 2019
ABCHDE:
[s][/s]
shut up

My niggah my niggah.

You don open another username sharp sharp. No rest for the wicked!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Prince Olisa, Arthur Eze’s Son Dedicates First Son (Photos) / Under 35 CEOs: I Started My Real Estate Company in the University - Arnold / Metal Electrocutes Lady In Obi Cubana’s Club, Police Order Autopsy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.