Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,896 members, 7,817,642 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:10 PM

Sinach Welcomes First Baby Five Years After Marriage - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Sinach Welcomes First Baby Five Years After Marriage (66757 Views)

Sinach Shares First Picture Of Her Baby To Celebrate Christmas / Sinach, Joe Egbu With Pastor Chris At Sharon Oyakhilome's Wedding (Photos) / Pastor Chris And Sinach At Sharon Oyakhilome's Traditional Wedding (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sinach Welcomes First Baby Five Years After Marriage by Godful: 10:06pm On Nov 18, 2019
great news

1 Like

Re: Sinach Welcomes First Baby Five Years After Marriage by LadySarah: 10:07pm On Nov 18, 2019
halleluyahhhhhh!
waymaker
promise keeper
light in the darkness
that is who you are

2 Likes

Re: Sinach Welcomes First Baby Five Years After Marriage by Nodogragra4me(m): 10:08pm On Nov 18, 2019
One of the few genuine gospel artist in Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: Sinach Welcomes First Baby Five Years After Marriage by BarrElChapo(m): 10:08pm On Nov 18, 2019
wow congratulations !

2 Likes

Re: Sinach Welcomes First Baby Five Years After Marriage by royalads: 10:09pm On Nov 18, 2019
I'm really very happy for her.

2 Likes

Re: Sinach Welcomes First Baby Five Years After Marriage by raphy(m): 10:10pm On Nov 18, 2019
wonderfull God i use to be a christ embassy member i love her songs...am a big fan if hers..when she sings..it touches my soul spirit and body...good to hear she just had her first child after 5_yrs of married..

i wll praise you....lord.

2 Likes

Re: Sinach Welcomes First Baby Five Years After Marriage by Nodogragra4me(m): 10:12pm On Nov 18, 2019
pumpkinbug:
Congratulations to Sinach..But the last time i saw her which was early this year, she wasn't looking pregnant at all. We bless God

This is November and if you saw her early this year then her pregnancy wasn't supposed to have been obvious by then.

5 Likes

Re: Sinach Welcomes First Baby Five Years After Marriage by BouharryArtikou: 10:14pm On Nov 18, 2019
At the event, Sinach went home with the 100, 000 US Dollars prize, for the Song of the Year Award 2019 “There’s An Overflow”.

Wait ohh....
USD 100,000:00 = NGN 36,250,000.00

Where did the church get that kind of money from? To give 1 person in the name of Award?

The church is not a brand ambassador of any company, no corporate brand endorsements, Does not sell tickets for their shows.
Where that kind money comot from?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sinach Welcomes First Baby Five Years After Marriage by tsfxtech(m): 10:16pm On Nov 18, 2019
Congrats...

Re: Sinach Welcomes First Baby Five Years After Marriage by Jeffersonagain(m): 10:21pm On Nov 18, 2019
Hallelujah!!! Congratulations Sinach
AmicableEd:
Gospel singer, Osinachi Joseph Kalu, popularly known as Sinach is now a mum!

Kemi Filani News reports that Pastor Chris Oyakhilome happily broke the gladdening news during the just concluded LIMA awards, which held in Lagos at the Loveworld Convocation Arena.

At the event, Sinach went home with the 100, 000 US Dollars prize, for the Song of the Year Award 2019 “There’s An Overflow”.

Pastor Chris Oyakhilome who broke the news of Sinach new baby at the LIMA Awards 2019 after Sinach gave her thank you speech to him.

Pastor Chris while giving her the award and breaking the good News said:

“Thank you for that song, we are all excited with what the Lord has done in your life, of course in the life of many others standing with you here we just love you. And I told them, you just had a baby! so everybody got excited…”

Sinach who has been a huge blessing to many globally with over 1 million subscribers on her Youtube channel, the only female gospel artiste from Nigeria and Africa at large to hit that landmark is worth celebrating.

https://www.kemifilani.ng/2019/11/gospel-singer-sinach-welcomes-first-baby-five-years-after-marriage.html

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sinach Welcomes First Baby Five Years After Marriage by Lilyj40: 10:21pm On Nov 18, 2019
This is indeed a great miracle. Congratulations ma'am

1 Like

Re: Sinach Welcomes First Baby Five Years After Marriage by ceeceeuwa: 10:24pm On Nov 18, 2019
Congrats Sinach! Your songs brings relief to many souls, you are a blessing to God’s Kingdom.

3 Likes

Re: Sinach Welcomes First Baby Five Years After Marriage by Amarisa(f): 10:24pm On Nov 18, 2019
Congratulations Ma!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sinach Welcomes First Baby Five Years After Marriage by smart7: 10:26pm On Nov 18, 2019
Must you remind us she is from Ebonyi State.

Congratulations to you my beloved Sister and your husband too.

noblealuu:

Congrats my Ebonyi sister...keep making us proud.

3 Likes

Re: Sinach Welcomes First Baby Five Years After Marriage by Nobody: 10:27pm On Nov 18, 2019
Wow, I'm so happy for you.... Superwoman representing Nigeria 110%

2 Likes

Re: Sinach Welcomes First Baby Five Years After Marriage by Owabeddings: 10:29pm On Nov 18, 2019
Wow! Congratulations...I enjoy listening to her songs.

Owa beddings for your high quality and affordable beddings- call or chat us to order on 08079667425

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sinach Welcomes First Baby Five Years After Marriage by ArticleBeast: 10:30pm On Nov 18, 2019
BouharryArtikou:

Wait ohh....
USD 100,000:00 = NGN 36,250,000.00

Where did the church get that kind of money from? To give 1 person in the name of Award?

The church is not a brand ambassador of any company, no corporate brand endorsements, Does not sell tickets for their shows.
Where that kind money comot from?
Only Pastor Siji Dara can give that not talking of Rev Tom. Poor men are born calculator.. Painful

8 Likes

Re: Sinach Welcomes First Baby Five Years After Marriage by noblealuu: 10:31pm On Nov 18, 2019
smart7:
Must you remind us she is from Ebonyi State.

Congratulations to you my beloved Sister and your husband too.

Yes, I must remind you in case you've forgotten.
Re: Sinach Welcomes First Baby Five Years After Marriage by Plus10(m): 10:34pm On Nov 18, 2019
Congratulations Sinach,may joy and laughter any seize from your life.God is indeed faithful.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sinach Welcomes First Baby Five Years After Marriage by Halo22: 10:39pm On Nov 18, 2019
Glory to God. Anyway baby comes, it is still the gift from God. For those of you saying she was never pregnant, that's una business. She don born be say she don born.

2 Likes

Re: Sinach Welcomes First Baby Five Years After Marriage by Neimar: 10:40pm On Nov 18, 2019
Pastor C na d papa grin
Re: Sinach Welcomes First Baby Five Years After Marriage by magicminister: 10:40pm On Nov 18, 2019
Wooow.. the man enjoy sha!

5 years of cummingggg in that puss say without any responsibilities!!!

Oshe!

1 Like

Re: Sinach Welcomes First Baby Five Years After Marriage by SavageResponse(m): 10:41pm On Nov 18, 2019
amstardi:
Wow wow wow. Great news..

Are you an ambulance?! grin
Re: Sinach Welcomes First Baby Five Years After Marriage by swedbase(m): 10:44pm On Nov 18, 2019
Congrats to her and her family
Re: Sinach Welcomes First Baby Five Years After Marriage by HeIlinues: 10:44pm On Nov 18, 2019
festacman:
[s]Give this gorgeous woman a Mic and get ready for a spiritual trip. There is only one Sinach.

Congratulations to you and your husband.[/s]

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sinach Welcomes First Baby Five Years After Marriage by Cymix: 10:49pm On Nov 18, 2019
gjh

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sinach Welcomes First Baby Five Years After Marriage by Agboriotejoye(m): 10:49pm On Nov 18, 2019
Great news!!
God be praised
Re: Sinach Welcomes First Baby Five Years After Marriage by JimohMomoh: 10:50pm On Nov 18, 2019
Congratulations Sinach. Your songs has blessed a lot of people.
God will take care of the child till old age.
Enjoy motherhood dear.

1 Like

Re: Sinach Welcomes First Baby Five Years After Marriage by Walelavender(m): 10:50pm On Nov 18, 2019
Happy for this Anointed Minstrel. God bless your bundle of Joy,Sinach.

My favourite Gospel Artist.

1 Like

Re: Sinach Welcomes First Baby Five Years After Marriage by coolfredo(m): 11:01pm On Nov 18, 2019
Was she pregnant?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Archaeologists Unveil Solomon's Seal - Ancient Amulet Protecting From Evil (Pix) / Six Churches That Don’t Celebrate Christmas And Why / Before You Judge That Man By His Religion Or Tribe...read This.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.