Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,926 members, 7,817,715 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:47 PM

Sinach Welcomes First Baby Five Years After Marriage - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Sinach Welcomes First Baby Five Years After Marriage (66758 Views)

Sinach Shares First Picture Of Her Baby To Celebrate Christmas / Sinach, Joe Egbu With Pastor Chris At Sharon Oyakhilome's Wedding (Photos) / Pastor Chris And Sinach At Sharon Oyakhilome's Traditional Wedding (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sinach Welcomes First Baby Five Years After Marriage by CrestMan: 11:02pm On Nov 18, 2019
ArticleBeast:

Only Pastor Siji Dara can give that not talking of Rev Tom. Poor men are born calculator.. Painful

Thanks for answering him well! cool
Re: Sinach Welcomes First Baby Five Years After Marriage by webngnews: 11:05pm On Nov 18, 2019
hmm
Re: Sinach Welcomes First Baby Five Years After Marriage by Alexandro15: 11:11pm On Nov 18, 2019
Here's an artiste I really admire.
Her songs lifts one's soul.
Congratulations to her.
Re: Sinach Welcomes First Baby Five Years After Marriage by naijazee(f): 11:11pm On Nov 18, 2019
Congratulations
Re: Sinach Welcomes First Baby Five Years After Marriage by WarriAproko: 11:12pm On Nov 18, 2019
I watched LIMA yesterday. As she sing finish she go give birth... cool come come back come collect her money.

1 Like

Re: Sinach Welcomes First Baby Five Years After Marriage by Angelfrost(m): 11:16pm On Nov 18, 2019
BouharryArtikou:
At the event, Sinach went home with the 100, 000 US Dollars prize, for the Song of the Year Award 2019 “There’s An Overflow”.

Wait ohh....
USD 100,000:00 = NGN 36,250,000.00

Where did the church get that kind of money from? To give 1 person in the name of Award?

The church is not a brand ambassador of any company, no corporate brand endorsements, Does not sell tickets for their shows.
Where that kind money comot from?

36 persons in Christ Embassy can comfortably gift away 1 million each (even twice that)... That's pocket change for over 100 people at the national headquarters alone...

Grow up from this mentality... Wealthy people with big hearts abound in Nigeria.

3 Likes

Re: Sinach Welcomes First Baby Five Years After Marriage by letitrainnow(m): 11:21pm On Nov 18, 2019
Great
Re: Sinach Welcomes First Baby Five Years After Marriage by fabolouz1(m): 11:22pm On Nov 18, 2019
Never knew she didn't have a child all along. I,am so happy for her.
Re: Sinach Welcomes First Baby Five Years After Marriage by KingRabota: 11:38pm On Nov 18, 2019
A pikini a pikini Mon

Ancecoker:
Boy or Girl? grin
Re: Sinach Welcomes First Baby Five Years After Marriage by gayman99: 11:41pm On Nov 18, 2019
Davido dey one corner dey break Trophy beer bottle for Nwaperson head.
Re: Sinach Welcomes First Baby Five Years After Marriage by Randy25: 11:43pm On Nov 18, 2019
Congratulations not only to Spinach alone, what of the man who bleeped her for a protracted five years, burning his energy, is it an easy job? You gays are kidding. Me I congratulate Mr Kalu Sinach's husband, more Greece to your waist. Before the baby clocks one year, this woman shall bring another child in Yeshua's Name.
If you like say Amen!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sinach Welcomes First Baby Five Years After Marriage by thoniann(m): 11:46pm On Nov 18, 2019
Las Las Pastor Chris babe don born.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sinach Welcomes First Baby Five Years After Marriage by NaijaRoyalty(m): 11:58pm On Nov 18, 2019
Congrats
Re: Sinach Welcomes First Baby Five Years After Marriage by Tedsart(m): 12:19am On Nov 19, 2019
Why emphasize on the five years, those who waited for more than that what should they do?

1 Like

Re: Sinach Welcomes First Baby Five Years After Marriage by Anaedo1: 12:22am On Nov 19, 2019
So with all her worship songs she still bleeps..
Hehehe..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sinach Welcomes First Baby Five Years After Marriage by MEGAWATCH: 1:12am On Nov 19, 2019
pumpkinbug:
Congratulations to Sinach..But the last time i saw her which was early this year, she wasn't looking pregnant at all. We bless God

Take am as you see am.
Re: Sinach Welcomes First Baby Five Years After Marriage by Zeusc(m): 1:26am On Nov 19, 2019
Bravo!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sinach Welcomes First Baby Five Years After Marriage by OgogoroFreak(m): 1:56am On Nov 19, 2019
After all the numerous abortions sinaj don do
Re: Sinach Welcomes First Baby Five Years After Marriage by solsticey2k3(m): 2:36am On Nov 19, 2019
slyfox35:
The real musicians sing for God

You can say that again, and again, and again....
Re: Sinach Welcomes First Baby Five Years After Marriage by Slimdada(m): 2:48am On Nov 19, 2019
FRANK EDWARDS AIN'T A REAL GEE
As a real gee I can bodly tell you that cinach is the only truly born again gospel artist in Africa
She has really impacted lives through her soul winning gospel tracks and her life is really worth emulating
Not that short ugly boy claiming frank rich boy who got all he is today on a platter of Gold pastor Chris gave that dude love world studio with heavy equipments to record for free yet this dude hasn't in any way helped talented upcoming gospel artist in various churches he goes for show. That dude is self centered
Shout out to cinach .Joy will always be part of your home....

1 Like

Re: Sinach Welcomes First Baby Five Years After Marriage by jaxxy(m): 3:43am On Nov 19, 2019
festacman:
Give this gorgeous woman a Mic and get ready for a spiritual trip. There is only one Sinach.

Congratulations to you and your husband.

The problem is if u see the attitude of sm of these singers u might dislike or even hate them. I’m referring to Sinach i think she’s different even tho I barely know her.
Re: Sinach Welcomes First Baby Five Years After Marriage by otokx(m): 4:09am On Nov 19, 2019
We praise God.
Re: Sinach Welcomes First Baby Five Years After Marriage by wink2015(m): 4:23am On Nov 19, 2019
AmicableEd:
Gospel singer, Osinachi Joseph Kalu, popularly known as Sinach is now a mum!

Kemi Filani News reports that Pastor Chris Oyakhilome happily broke the gladdening news during the just concluded LIMA awards, which held in Lagos at the Loveworld Convocation Arena.

At the event, Sinach went home with the 100, 000 US Dollars prize, for the Song of the Year Award 2019 “There’s An Overflow”.

Pastor Chris Oyakhilome who broke the news of Sinach new baby at the LIMA Awards 2019 after Sinach gave her thank you speech to him.

Pastor Chris while giving her the award and breaking the good News said:

“Thank you for that song, we are all excited with what the Lord has done in your life, of course in the life of many others standing with you here we just love you. And I told them, you just had a baby! so everybody got excited…”

Sinach who has been a huge blessing to many globally with over 1 million subscribers on her Youtube channel, the only female gospel artiste from Nigeria and Africa at large to hit that landmark is worth celebrating.

https://www.kemifilani.ng/2019/11/gospel-singer-sinach-welcomes-first-baby-five-years-after-marriage.html

Congratulations to Sinach, husband and family.

Glory to God Almighty for doing it by the way of the fruit of the womb.

Th
Re: Sinach Welcomes First Baby Five Years After Marriage by JJOF(m): 4:42am On Nov 19, 2019
Ancecoker:
Boy or Girl? grin
Hermaphrodite grin
Ancecoker:
Boy or Girl? grin
Hermaphrodite grin
Re: Sinach Welcomes First Baby Five Years After Marriage by dochenaj: 4:44am On Nov 19, 2019
pumpkinbug:
Congratulations to Sinach..But the last time i saw her which was early this year, she wasn't looking pregnant at all. We bless God
How could you notice a pregnancy that was less than 1 month?
Re: Sinach Welcomes First Baby Five Years After Marriage by Tobechuckwu(m): 5:09am On Nov 19, 2019
Slimdada:
As a real gee I can bodly tell you that cinach is the only truly born again gospel artist in Africa
She has really impacted lives through her soul winning gospel tracks and her life is really worth emulating
Not that short ugly boy claiming frank rich boy who got all he is today on a platter of Gold pastor Chris gave that dude love world studio with heavy equipments to record for free yet this dude hasn't in any way helped talented upcoming gospel artist in various churches he goes for show. That dude is self centered
You don't really know Frank Edwards!
He has his own studio nd record label. He's featured more than enough artistes in his songs over the years. The guy is a big time follower nd didn't get things on the platter of gold like u just said. Frank is a big time giver, at least I've witnessed that severally most places he visited. That he didn't help doesn't mean he's a bad person, don't just have in mind for no just reason and he's a Christian.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sinach Welcomes First Baby Five Years After Marriage by femi4: 5:15am On Nov 19, 2019
taiwoawoniyi:
Congratulations to Sinach.
An anointed and talented music minister.
She sings really deep songs.
Truly, there's no prize without a prize price.
Again, congratulations ma'am.
Go school ...you no gree
Re: Sinach Welcomes First Baby Five Years After Marriage by BabbanBura(m): 5:49am On Nov 19, 2019
thoniann:
Las Las Pastor Chris babe don born.

We need to examine the pikin to assess em root
Re: Sinach Welcomes First Baby Five Years After Marriage by BabbanBura(m): 5:52am On Nov 19, 2019
Slimdada:

Born wetin? Abeg talk wetin u know jare. Go find out the babes wey mess up Anita's marriage. Born again indeed! You are not God so no talk wetin u no know.

1 Like

Re: Sinach Welcomes First Baby Five Years After Marriage by Olufemiolaolu(m): 6:16am On Nov 19, 2019
taiwoawoniyi:
Congratulations to Sinach.
An anointed and talented music minister.
She sings really deep songs.
Truly, there's no prize without a prize.
Again, congratulations ma'am.
without a price. Congratulations to her

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Archaeologists Unveil Solomon's Seal - Ancient Amulet Protecting From Evil (Pix) / Six Churches That Don’t Celebrate Christmas And Why / Before You Judge That Man By His Religion Or Tribe...read This.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.