Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,775 members, 7,817,186 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:59 AM

Sinach Welcomes First Baby Five Years After Marriage - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Sinach Welcomes First Baby Five Years After Marriage (66755 Views)

Sinach Shares First Picture Of Her Baby To Celebrate Christmas / Sinach, Joe Egbu With Pastor Chris At Sharon Oyakhilome's Wedding (Photos) / Pastor Chris And Sinach At Sharon Oyakhilome's Traditional Wedding (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sinach Welcomes First Baby Five Years After Marriage by Auto200: 6:28am On Nov 19, 2019
So this woman Na Igbo ? Otuocha
Re: Sinach Welcomes First Baby Five Years After Marriage by Skyfornia(m): 6:57am On Nov 19, 2019
Congrats Sinach...you deserve it. Everything na double double.
Re: Sinach Welcomes First Baby Five Years After Marriage by Myself2(m): 7:05am On Nov 19, 2019
Sinach : A great blessing to the body of Christ and to lovers of good praise and worship songs the world over
Re: Sinach Welcomes First Baby Five Years After Marriage by Cutie2054(f): 7:36am On Nov 19, 2019
Congratulations!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sinach Welcomes First Baby Five Years After Marriage by micxwell(m): 7:45am On Nov 19, 2019
Congrats to Sinach. May God's name be praised grin
Re: Sinach Welcomes First Baby Five Years After Marriage by Slimdada(m): 7:56am On Nov 19, 2019
BabbanBura:

Born wetin? Abeg talk wetin u know jare. Go find out the babes wey mess up Anita's marriage. Born again indeed! You are not God so no talk wetin u no know.

Olamide,Flavour etc has impacted lives more than that dude frank Edwards...

He does nothing more in his concerts than shouting and telling virgins to run when any man wants to bang them
As if he doesn't bang...mtcheew..
Re: Sinach Welcomes First Baby Five Years After Marriage by Slimdada(m): 8:00am On Nov 19, 2019
Tobechuckwu:

You don't really know Frank Edwards!
He has his own studio nd record label. He's featured more than enough artistes in his songs over the years. The guy is a big time follower nd didn't get things on the platter of gold like u just said. Frank is a big time giver, at least I've witnessed that severally most places he visited. That he didn't help doesn't mean he's a bad person, don't just have in mind for no just reason and he's a Christian.

Before the fame and all the money that made him call him self Frank rich boy
Which studio was he recording
When he recorded omemma track and the first and follow up album

Flavour been a cecular artist is way more better than that your artist frank
The case of blind sema flavour adopted is enough...
Re: Sinach Welcomes First Baby Five Years After Marriage by chocolatelady(f): 8:08am On Nov 19, 2019
I am so excited and I thank God for you . Congrats dear!
Re: Sinach Welcomes First Baby Five Years After Marriage by Liftedhands(f): 8:21am On Nov 19, 2019
pumpkinbug:
Congratulations to Sinach..But the last time i saw her which was early this year, she wasn't looking pregnant at all. We bless God
maybe she wasn't when you saw her or yet to show

1 Like

Re: Sinach Welcomes First Baby Five Years After Marriage by trappatoni(m): 9:10am On Nov 19, 2019
Congratulations.Gods favour on you always.
Re: Sinach Welcomes First Baby Five Years After Marriage by Nobody: 9:18am On Nov 19, 2019
Olufemiolaolu:
without a price. Congratulations to her
Oh, thanks. It was a typo.
Thanks.
Re: Sinach Welcomes First Baby Five Years After Marriage by Nobody: 9:20am On Nov 19, 2019
femi4:
Go school ...you no gree
Thank you, English teacher.
It was a typo.
Next time, please infuse a bit of wisdom and courtesy into your speech when talking to strangers.
I'm not the people you play street football with.

Bye.
Re: Sinach Welcomes First Baby Five Years After Marriage by woleabayo(f): 9:27am On Nov 19, 2019
congratulations
Re: Sinach Welcomes First Baby Five Years After Marriage by tot(f): 9:33am On Nov 19, 2019
pumpkinbug:
Congratulations to Sinach..But the last time i saw her which was early this year, she wasn't looking pregnant at all. We bless God

It's simple Maths isn't it? This is November the 11th month, it takes roughly 9 months to carry a pregnancy and early this year is Jan- Mar.
Re: Sinach Welcomes First Baby Five Years After Marriage by femi4: 9:33am On Nov 19, 2019
taiwoawoniyi:

Thank you, English teacher.
It was a typo.
Next time, please infuse a bit of wisdom and courtesy into your speech when talking to strangers.
I'm not the type of people you play street football with.

Bye.
Olodo
Re: Sinach Welcomes First Baby Five Years After Marriage by Kaychiz: 9:38am On Nov 19, 2019
Congrats lovely minister of God in songs.

From what I've read online about her if I'm not mistaking this should be her second child.
Re: Sinach Welcomes First Baby Five Years After Marriage by PrincessGift(f): 9:43am On Nov 19, 2019
That means she won't be coming for this year's Experience cry cry aniways congratulations ma!
Re: Sinach Welcomes First Baby Five Years After Marriage by nikz(f): 9:47am On Nov 19, 2019
Congrats spinach wow
Re: Sinach Welcomes First Baby Five Years After Marriage by Dianeetdiana(f): 9:57am On Nov 19, 2019
Congratulations sisterly. too much Love.
Re: Sinach Welcomes First Baby Five Years After Marriage by Happinessjosh(f): 10:27am On Nov 19, 2019
Big congrats to her

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sinach Welcomes First Baby Five Years After Marriage by Mrexcell(m): 11:15am On Nov 19, 2019
AmicableEd:
Gospel singer, Osinachi Joseph Kalu, popularly known as Sinach is now a mum!

Kemi Filani News reports that Pastor Chris Oyakhilome happily broke the gladdening news during the just concluded LIMA awards, which held in Lagos at the Loveworld Convocation Arena.

At the event, Sinach went home with the 100, 000 US Dollars prize, for the Song of the Year Award 2019 “There’s An Overflow”.

Pastor Chris Oyakhilome who broke the news of Sinach new baby at the LIMA Awards 2019 after Sinach gave her thank you speech to him.

Pastor Chris while giving her the award and breaking the good News said:

“Thank you for that song, we are all excited with what the Lord has done in your life, of course in the life of many others standing with you here we just love you. And I told them, you just had a baby! so everybody got excited…”

Sinach who has been a huge blessing to many globally with over 1 million subscribers on her Youtube channel, the only female gospel artiste from Nigeria and Africa at large to hit that landmark is worth celebrating.

https://www.kemifilani.ng/2019/11/gospel-singer-sinach-welcomes-first-baby-five-years-after-marriage.html

This woman songs and that of Frank Edwards made me join Christ Embassy in 2013. That church is blessed with the very best gospel artists in Africa.
Re: Sinach Welcomes First Baby Five Years After Marriage by Tpresh(f): 11:26am On Nov 19, 2019
Congratulations � Sinach.
Re: Sinach Welcomes First Baby Five Years After Marriage by Duru009(m): 12:18pm On Nov 19, 2019
Another Igbo lady !
Re: Sinach Welcomes First Baby Five Years After Marriage by Nobody: 12:26pm On Nov 19, 2019
woow..so happy for her.Congratulations to her.
Re: Sinach Welcomes First Baby Five Years After Marriage by Funkybabee(f): 12:53pm On Nov 19, 2019
wow..

CONGRATULATIONS
Re: Sinach Welcomes First Baby Five Years After Marriage by xcelentattitude(m): 2:25pm On Nov 19, 2019
noblealuu:

Congrats my Ebonyi sister...keep making us proud.

Must you ebonyi-se everything

Glory be to God, period!
Re: Sinach Welcomes First Baby Five Years After Marriage by dbayei(m): 4:23pm On Nov 19, 2019
she has touched millions of lives with her songs...so God has touched hers too... like if u believe....share if u dnt

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sinach Welcomes First Baby Five Years After Marriage by GoldenPromise81(m): 6:42am On Nov 20, 2019
SINACH am happy for you ooh....
Re: Sinach Welcomes First Baby Five Years After Marriage by Nobody: 12:09pm On Nov 20, 2019
Where is the baby pix?
Re: Sinach Welcomes First Baby Five Years After Marriage by Liposure: 2:13pm On May 13, 2020
nikz:
Congrats spinach wow
hi

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Archaeologists Unveil Solomon's Seal - Ancient Amulet Protecting From Evil (Pix) / Six Churches That Don’t Celebrate Christmas And Why / Before You Judge That Man By His Religion Or Tribe...read This.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.