Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,602 members, 7,809,189 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:50 AM

. - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / . (12453 Views)

My Babe Is Prettier Than All Nairaland Girls Combined / “I Almost Lost My Life 3 Days Ago But My Boobs Saved Me” - Lady Recounts / I Had A Bible Oath With My Babe To Stay Together, Now Things Have Fallen Apart (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: . by Nobody: 7:14am On Nov 19, 2019
hahaha when the top of the screen says web.whatsapp.com

op is talking of a hack tool when the web barcode was scanned and chats streamed via whatsapp web.

scammers beware.

1 Like

Re: . by constance500: 7:41am On Nov 19, 2019
coming2america:
How did you hack her whatsap? tell us

Op is olodo. It's not hacking. Just WhatsApp web feature
Re: . by FunnyDude(m): 8:14am On Nov 19, 2019
ednut1:
making no sense. If i give u dirty eslap there u go begin talk better . In these days of hiv and std u better check. Once is ok. If the person if clean once u will never check again

Abi oo.. just check once and see the outcome to know how to be careful

2 Likes

Re: . by FunnyDude(m): 8:36am On Nov 19, 2019
illitrate:
hahaha when the top of the screen says web.whatsapp.com

op is talking of a hack tool when the web barcode was scanned and chats streamed via whatsapp web.

scammers beware.

Think before you type.

I got to know about web whatsapp last month too from this section . I don't even know that such whatsapp feature exist.

2 Likes

Re: . by FunnyDude(m): 8:41am On Nov 19, 2019
KyrianOkeke:

This is not hacking... All you did was to sync her whatsapp account to be viewed via web.

Its actually meant for desktop users...allows a user to use WhatsApp on their computer & smartphone simultaneously

Nairalanders and over sabi

Yet not everyone know this feature even me too. My guys are very surprised when they heard about the whatsapp feature. They now using it for spying on their business partners and self acclaimed loyal gf. I told them about web whatsapp recently. It reveals alot sha

2 Likes

Re: . by Nobody: 9:16am On Nov 19, 2019
FunnyDude:

Think before you type.

I got to know about web whatsapp last month too from this section . I don't even know that such whatsapp feature exist.

dont call it a hack then, it is an official feature.
Re: . by floraojo(f): 10:00am On Nov 19, 2019
FunnyDude:

Thank God I dodged a bullet from everlasting misery. If you're smart enough you'll ask me how I came about hacking into her chat. I don't believe in checking female chat initially but now. I don't even need to check her phone. Technology has made things easy for us.

hy. got relieved when I read ur post.
plz teach me that whtsapp hacking plz
ah take God beg u.
tnx

1 Like

Re: . by ojay2053(m): 10:27am On Nov 19, 2019
1x2x3:

Not worth it unless you are just looking for a way to break up. Look through the first and second pages, the poster already mention how to do it.
I saw it , but I need another method of it though aside from scanning device to web.
Re: . by cuteboy2: 10:37am On Nov 19, 2019
FunnyDude:
I have uploaded the chat. You can look at the conversation how the man is even thanking her for a job well done. The Voice note there is crazy

I can't see any chat. People that opened the thread later missed it.
Please put it up again

1 Like

Re: . by christ007(m): 7:15pm On Nov 19, 2019
FunnyDude:

No I didn't put it here as a saint neither. But I respected the relationship cos I'm blessed with female friends. I shove them aside. I don't cheat on her. All my brain was how to earn a living. Haba...

An old man calling her my love sef was a turn off. Let alone meeting him and the fool was thanking her for good job grin
ok bro but you have to be honest in any relationship you are into
Re: . by Anacondaprick: 7:17pm On Nov 19, 2019
FunnyDude:
Ubunja thanks to you. Most people hate you alot but you're like a messiah to some of us. Sincerely.

This 21yr old chick I wanted to marry was a serial cheat. I'm taking good care of her steady.

I used a whatsapp hacking tool to check into her chats as a third party.

From what I saw....

She went to sleep with an old man yesterday. The man is even thanking for attending to him.
You don't mean it
Re: . by Nobody: 10:16pm On Nov 19, 2019
FunnyDude:

You're a clown. Inside life we see different things.

I'm not shocked. My logic is when I'm going into a relationship I expect the worst from day 1. If shit happens I move on,and if it's the other side I continue the journey. No do or die in life.

Please tell me how you hacked her WhatsApp
Re: . by Ryan03(f): 11:31pm On Nov 19, 2019
FunnyDude:

Old things have past away na grin
so its true? Chai! And you dey wail on top this issue?
Re: . by FunnyDude(m): 11:52pm On Nov 19, 2019
Ryan03:
so its true? Chai! And you dey wail on top this issue?

As i said earlier, it was back in the days when men are boys grin

I ought to wail. I've been loyal & commited to the relationship so she should too.
Re: . by Contumely: 12:05am On Nov 20, 2019
ednut1:
During nysc 2013 i hacked my holi holi corper babe's facebook. I nearly died that day. 19800 plus 20k my mum was sending me. Wasted on a gal who was denying me kitty with holi holi. Not knowing she dey go nack different men who spend nothing on her. My guy in dubai say 2 of hin guys buy phones for der babes and put hacking things join . Both planned to marry this december . They are single now
Mouth, you didn't hack anything.

How can you hack facebook?

1 Like

Re: . by Contumely: 12:08am On Nov 20, 2019
floraojo:

hy. got relieved when I read ur post. plz teach me that whtsapp hacking plz ah take God beg u. tnx
useless girl. That's the skill you will learn to improve your arrse
Re: . by yeyeosoronga: 12:27am On Nov 20, 2019
You don't mean it..
I thought the advice was to date and marry girls younger than 25years old?
Re: . by 1Sharon(f): 1:16am On Nov 20, 2019
FunnyDude:

Not runs girl bro.. she's a mummy's girl. She know i dont check chats so she is relaxed. I hitted her unaware.

It works bro. This is 2019. I learnt it here last month.

See ehn..you can hack into anyone whatsapp.

This is how it is...

Enter this

https://www.web.whatsapp.com

You'll see a Barcode scanner on the site.

Collect the person's phone. Go to their whatsapp look for web whatsapp at the top right hand tick.

Scan your device and the other person. Youll be logged in and can read the person's past chat.

Ah mogbeee...drama oo!

What did she sleep with an old man for? How old?
Re: . by FunnyDude(m): 7:41am On Nov 20, 2019
yeyeosoronga:
You don't mean it..
I thought the advice was to date and marry girls younger than 25years old?

Sir.,there is no generic rule in life. What is obvious to one person is obscure to another. I've heard of ladies in serious relationship,these are 28 years above babes servicing the balls of various men.

Let just hope for the best. There are some younger girls that are cool headed. Infact, a 20 year- old lady is still fresh with fresh hormones and doesn't have much past unlike 28years above babes. This was why I ain't going for the latter.

Young and fresh blood anyday anytime.

My elder bro married a younger lady till date,they've lived happily.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Who Disvirgined You? / A Virgin Bride's Guide To The Wedding Night / MEN!! This Is Another Photo That Proves WOMEN DO NOT CARE ABOUT YOU!! (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.