Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,021 members, 7,835,459 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:28 AM

Zain Is Now Airtel! - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Zain Is Now Airtel! (6454 Views)

Do You Know Zain Asher Of CNN And Chinwetel Ejiofor Are Siblings? / First 2 Load MTN 1500 N Zain N1000 Recharge Card Code Here. / Airtel (Zain) Declares Price War & Slashes Call Charges!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zain Is Now Airtel! by HolyMikel(m): 8:28pm On Nov 21, 2010
No lele.

if the quality of their service doesnt go down, it doesnt matter the number of times they change name.

i remain glued to their network
Re: Zain Is Now Airtel! by poweredcom(m): 11:00pm On Nov 21, 2010
Hahaha small time, with in next 3 yrs, ME AND MY FAMILY GO BUY AM
Re: Zain Is Now Airtel! by ovokefe: 11:17pm On Nov 21, 2010
free life! I tink i lik dis one
Re: Zain Is Now Airtel! by Eemah(m): 4:12am On Nov 22, 2010
Metamorphosis !!! na wa for una.
Re: Zain Is Now Airtel! by jmaine: 9:34am On Nov 22, 2010
Heard their BB official rate is now 3K. That yeye MTN 3K promo shall become permanent unless they wan lose touch and come to think of it we have GLO and Etisalat all giving good competition. we can only hope for the best. maybe we shall be seeing a 2.5K BB plan from any of them to arrest competition. grin
Re: Zain Is Now Airtel! by oscartawn1: 11:15am On Nov 22, 2010
jam_bya:

"from econet>> vodacom>> vmobile>> celtel>> zain>> Airtel>> darocom"

Zain seems to be the shortest lived amongst all, but after Airtel I don't expect anymore changes. Airtel should learn from their predecessors
Re: Zain Is Now Airtel! by wazobiang: 11:18am On Nov 22, 2010
i want my sim money back!
Re: Zain Is Now Airtel! by ojoko1(m): 12:26pm On Nov 22, 2010
they've always been dat crazy
Re: Zain Is Now Airtel! by ajelerojnr: 1:16pm On Nov 22, 2010
Na wa o when will this network be stable: sell, buy, sell. Well we pray for a better network, coverage and low tariff to be able to compete very well.
Re: Zain Is Now Airtel! by cocoduck: 1:27pm On Nov 22, 2010
all of una de crase if I buy something, a company for dat matter I will change its name to what ever I like even if na shit. I just want it to bear the name I think truely represent what I want. not morons like all of you will tell me what to do with it. each organisation that bought the company changed the name to what ever they felt like. leave them it is none of your business. morons
Re: Zain Is Now Airtel! by comsoy(m): 3:04pm On Nov 22, 2010
i hope the change is for good and i expect a lot of freebee from the new owner.
Re: Zain Is Now Airtel! by Dgunnerz(m): 8:35pm On Nov 22, 2010
By 2020
It will be Gunnerstel.
Re: Zain Is Now Airtel! by MOORCHMOORE(m): 10:13pm On Nov 22, 2010
belelikfin:

This company have continue to change overtime. first it was ECONET, then VODACOM, and back to ECONET again and then CELTEL, we recently saw ZAIN and then now AIRTEL. Wow what a transformation over the years hope they stick with this one.
Who knows the next bidder, Maybe NEPA Or M-tel
Re: Zain Is Now Airtel! by MOORCHMOORE(m): 10:14pm On Nov 22, 2010
belelikfin:

This company have continue to change overtime. first it was ECONET, then VODACOM, and back to ECONET again and then CELTEL, we recently saw ZAIN and then now AIRTEL. Wow what a transformation over the years hope they stick with this one.
Who knows the next bidder, Maybe NEPA Or M-tel
Re: Zain Is Now Airtel! by prestysam: 1:45pm On Nov 23, 2010
Na wah oh!!!, e be like say dem dey do naming ceremony everytime grin grin grin
Re: Zain Is Now Airtel! by KeyA1: 6:56am On Nov 24, 2010
At least they pick up their customer's call, unlike mtn that don't care a hoot about their customers, infact, they don't have a customer center.
Re: Zain Is Now Airtel! by sundayogor(m): 3:17pm On Nov 24, 2010
na everytime then the sale their company maybe next time na me Sunday ogor go buy am. wetin i no be sai make them provideus better network. i get land for dem in Benue state if they want,

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigerian Appointed To Lead ECOWAS Mission To Mali / #PresidentialReadingTime; President Jonathan Reads Just Before Bed Time (Pic) / Video Of Nnamdi Kalu Of Radio Biafra Demanding To See His Lawyer Dss Refuse

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.