Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,753 members, 7,824,161 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:32 AM

Deteriorating State Of Enugu State - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Deteriorating State Of Enugu State (1625 Views)

DSS Denies Nnamdi Kanu Access To Visitors Due To Deteriorating Health – Family / Nnamdi Kanu May Go Blind, His Sight Deteriorating - Ozekhome Tells Court / Lady K: My Health Is Deteriorating From Chemical DSS Forced Me To Drink (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Deteriorating State Of Enugu State by Nigeriabiafra80: 7:51am On Nov 19, 2019
This is a headquarter of a local government in enugu state ,nkanu east local government, situated at amagunze,
I served there,
I was told help,post this which am doing
Ugwuanyi should come to their aid

Re: Deteriorating State Of Enugu State by Nigeriabiafra80: 7:52am On Nov 19, 2019
While some mofo head is projecting enugu as most cleanest state
Re: Deteriorating State Of Enugu State by YOUNGELDER1(m): 7:53am On Nov 19, 2019
I weep for Enugu
Re: Deteriorating State Of Enugu State by Anambralstson: 8:01am On Nov 19, 2019
Nigeriabiafra80:

Below is wooden bridge in Lagos

6 Likes

Re: Deteriorating State Of Enugu State by Anambralstson: 8:07am On Nov 19, 2019
Nigeriabiafra80:
Enugu is too clean and well planned to be rundown by West, you only need to visit the city, it's a class on his own this is pure fact not propaganda, it will cost you just few cash to explore the city

8 Likes

Re: Deteriorating State Of Enugu State by Nigeriabiafra80: 8:11am On Nov 19, 2019
Anambralstson:

Enugu is too clean and well planned to be rundown by West, you only need to visit the city, it's a class on his own this is pure fact not propaganda, it will cost you just few cash to explore the city
Stop talking trash am igbo,and I bet you never travel half the distance I had, in enugu state,the picture i posted is fact

Go to their Facebook page and stop typing trash

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Deteriorating State Of Enugu State by Iamgrey5(m): 8:19am On Nov 19, 2019
Anambralstson:

Below is wooden bridge in Lagos
An igbo is talking about igbo land but your low self esteem self had to bring in Yoruba into the conversation.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Deteriorating State Of Enugu State by Anambralstson: 8:22am On Nov 19, 2019
[[s]quote author=Nigeriabiafra80 post=84162238]
Stop talking trash am igbo,and I bet you never travel half the distance I had, in enugu state,the picture i posted is fact

Go to their Facebook page and stop typing trash [/quote][/s]

Probably you haven't been to Enugu city for you to type that rubbish
Re: Deteriorating State Of Enugu State by Anambralstson: 8:25am On Nov 19, 2019
Iamgrey5:
A igbo is talking about igbo land but your low self esteem self had to bring Yoruba into the conversation.
Igbo man my foot, only dumb don't know how you guys operate, if throughly he's Igbo he suppose know Enugu city is one of the best in Nigeria

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Deteriorating State Of Enugu State by Nobody: 8:27am On Nov 19, 2019
Enugu is in God's hands and will continue to be.

Ugwuanyi is Godsent.

The best thing to have happened to the people of Enugu state. I learnt he is touching all sectors in his development strides.

He deserves Ecomiums not criticism.

I believe if he continues in this trajectory, he will be returned to Senate come 2023 as a senator.
Re: Deteriorating State Of Enugu State by mrvitalis(m): 8:29am On Nov 19, 2019
Nigeriabiafra80:

Enugu state is different from Enugu city

Which state has every angle fixed ...in fact where in the world ...even dubai have some very very bad places
Re: Deteriorating State Of Enugu State by Iamgrey5(m): 8:30am On Nov 19, 2019
Anambralstson:

Igbo man my foot, only dumb don't know how you guys operate, if throughly he's Igbo he suppose know Enugu city is one of the best in Nigeria
Stop commenting like a slowpoke

Go through the history of the poster and you would realize he shares your unique hate for Yorubas with you.

But the moment he realizes that hate for Yorubas can't solve any his problems and started focusing on his people's problem, You pronounce him a fake. cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Deteriorating State Of Enugu State by contigiency(m): 8:43am On Nov 19, 2019
Whereas the pictures below are what we have in almost every part of Ebonyi state that they always call a backward and undeveloped state.

1 Like

Re: Deteriorating State Of Enugu State by Nobody: 8:49am On Nov 19, 2019
contigiency:
Whereas the pictures below are what we have in almost every part of Ebonyi state that they always call a backward and undeveloped state.

And this is the 127th times una dey share this picture.

Ooochim.

Enugu is far ahead.
Re: Deteriorating State Of Enugu State by Nobody: 8:51am On Nov 19, 2019
Iamgrey5:

Go through the history of the poster and you would realize he shares your unique hate for Yorubas with you.

But the moment he realizes that hate for Yorubas can't solve any his problems and started focusing on his people's problem, You pronounce him a fake. cheesy

Shut it.
Re: Deteriorating State Of Enugu State by Nigeriabiafra80: 9:11am On Nov 19, 2019
Anambralstson:
[[s]quote author=Nigeriabiafra80 post=84162238]

Go to their Facebook page and stop typing trash [/s]

Probably you haven't been to Enugu city for you to type that rubbish
No need to disclose anything to you,enugu does not only evolve around Enugu capital,stop typing trash
Re: Deteriorating State Of Enugu State by Nigeriabiafra80: 9:14am On Nov 19, 2019
Iamgrey5:

keep ya opinion to yaself
Ya own hate is outta this world
The only factor that drive Nigeria unity is their hatred for igbo
That's for another thread
Re: Deteriorating State Of Enugu State by Nigeriabiafra80: 9:15am On Nov 19, 2019
Anambralstson:

you are here claiming first son
Who know you for Anambra
Just name ya local government let me describe ya village,
Re: Deteriorating State Of Enugu State by Tyche(m): 10:04am On Nov 19, 2019
Enugu is in the hands of God grin grin
Re: Deteriorating State Of Enugu State by IGBOSON1: 10:42am On Nov 19, 2019
Nigeriabiafra80:

You're not Igbo but an impostor! You kid no one....even yourself!

1 Like

Re: Deteriorating State Of Enugu State by IGBOSON1: 10:46am On Nov 19, 2019
Iamgrey5:

Rubbish!

That's one trick they use to try and throw you off the scent.....make a few posts castigating Yoruba or Fulani to make it look like they're Igbo 'keyboard warriors'! Once they've done this, they then settle down to business, posting anti-Igbo trash they think will show Ndigbo in a bad light!

There are certain threads and posts no true Igbo would make and this nonsense thread we're on is one of them!

1 Like

Re: Deteriorating State Of Enugu State by Iamgrey5(m): 10:57am On Nov 19, 2019
IGBOSON1:

Rubbish!

That's one trick they use to try and throw you off the scent.....make a few posts castigating Yoruba or Fulani to make it look like they're Igbo 'keyboard warriors'! Once they've done this, they then settle down to business, posting anti-Igbo trash they think will show Ndigbo in a bad light!

There are certain threads and posts no true Igbo would make and this nonsense thread we're on is one of them!
What ever makes you sleep at night bruv cheesy

1 Like

Re: Deteriorating State Of Enugu State by StaffofOrayan(m): 11:09am On Nov 19, 2019
Damn you are paranoid!!!

IGBOSON1:

Rubbish!

Re: Deteriorating State Of Enugu State by Blacknote: 11:39am On Nov 19, 2019
contigiency:
There are still several places like what the op posted in Ebonyi state, same goes to every other state.
Re: Deteriorating State Of Enugu State by Ttipsy(f): 12:31pm On Nov 19, 2019
Anambralstson:

beautiful

1 Like

Re: Deteriorating State Of Enugu State by Nigeriabiafra80: 2:36pm On Nov 19, 2019
K

(1) (Reply)

Breaking! Police Detains Hon. Shina Peller In Lagos / Throwback: Dele Momodu Hosts Gbajabiamila And Gov. Fayemi 15 Years Ago (photos) / IGR As Development

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.