Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,862 members, 7,810,291 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:51 AM

My Husband doesn’t give me sexual satisfaction because he uses condom - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Husband doesn’t give me sexual satisfaction because he uses condom (66630 Views)

My Husband Doesn’t Want My Son To Come And Stay With Us / My Husband Doesn’t Love Me / My Husband Doesn’t Satisfy Me Sexually, Our Kids Not His – Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Husband doesn’t give me sexual satisfaction because he uses condom by ALPHABASE: 5:36pm On Nov 19, 2019
Riele:

Marriage is for better for worse .

The man should just pray her to change her lifestyle to save his matrimonial home.
FOR BETTER WE STAY, FOR WORST, WE TRY OUR LUCK ELSEWHERE angry
Re: My Husband doesn’t give me sexual satisfaction because he uses condom by MetaPhysical: 5:39pm On Nov 19, 2019
immhotep:

Where is metaphysical?

Eehnn, i dey here my brother! grin
Wetin happen? grin
Re: My Husband doesn’t give me sexual satisfaction because he uses condom by Nobody: 5:41pm On Nov 19, 2019
MetaPhysical:

Eehnn, i dey here my brother! grin
Wetin happen? grin
I hear say you dey find Igbo wifegrin
Re: My Husband doesn’t give me sexual satisfaction because he uses condom by RexTramadol1: 5:41pm On Nov 19, 2019
It is not easy to marry a bad woman
Re: My Husband doesn’t give me sexual satisfaction because he uses condom by MetaPhysical: 5:51pm On Nov 19, 2019
immhotep:

I hear say you dey find Igbo wifegrin

Na Igbo women dey rush me! grin
Re: My Husband doesn’t give me sexual satisfaction because he uses condom by anoziechi(f): 5:54pm On Nov 19, 2019
for the man to be using condom many things are involved... either the man has infection or the woman...or he is preventing to have another baby...or the woman is promiscuous
Re: My Husband doesn’t give me sexual satisfaction because he uses condom by Nobody: 5:55pm On Nov 19, 2019
MetaPhysical:

Na Igbo women dey rush me! grin
Lzaa must hear this grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Husband doesn’t give me sexual satisfaction because he uses condom by MohAbdullah(m): 5:57pm On Nov 19, 2019
I wish I could see that mojisola of a thing

1 Like

Re: My Husband doesn’t give me sexual satisfaction because he uses condom by LZAA: 6:09pm On Nov 19, 2019
immhotep:

Lzaa must hear this grin
grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Husband doesn’t give me sexual satisfaction because he uses condom by Em5(m): 6:09pm On Nov 19, 2019
Fryzi:
This is the kind of woman that reduces life span of any man. Lord save us from the hands of this kind of a woman.

Lolz, your just a clown

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Husband doesn’t give me sexual satisfaction because he uses condom by Sambaby7640: 6:11pm On Nov 19, 2019
Katier00:
She is a lucky woman
how is she lucky?
Re: My Husband doesn’t give me sexual satisfaction because he uses condom by francescainnoce(f): 6:23pm On Nov 19, 2019
Ryabcool:

Yes, silly you. All this could have been avoided if you had simply just read.

Now, I normally would correct people politely whenever there is a misconception. But the angry feminazi menaskom town criers have time and time again always ignored plain facts and find ways to defend their fellow woman regardless of whether she is right or wrong.

You will have to excuse me if I regarded you as one of those irrational beings who was simply out to stir trouble and derail the thread.

Wisdom is profitable to direct, and wisdom comes from experiences. My experiences gave me the wisdom to shut you down when I perceived a sinister agenda, and your wisdom made you correct yourself.

That said, I'm obviously not daft. Aggressive, yes, but not daft. Since you also corrected yourself, I take back my calling you daft.

So much energy wasted just because you seem to lose control of your emotions. You normally would correct people politely but chose the best time to compromise a sound principle because? Well, I guess you never had that principle in-check after all. If a man with so much wisdom can let down his guard frivolously, the level of his insight becomes questionable. Your wisdom is best tested and ascertained at a critical moment not when the ball is in your court.
Well, Mr I am actually not available to exchange grammar which I could obviously channel to something much more productive. But to be fair, I appreciate your consideration to take back your insult. Just so you know, I take corrections very seriously but when it becomes a tool on degrading, I take a very high exception to that.
Again, Mr, I am not a Feminist, I am a realist, that is why I never bother and never will I ever be bothered to check your gender before responding to you: something you clearly looked into; otherwise, your comment above would not have been so biased.
As a realist, I believe in fairness, equality, unity and togetherness substantiated with pragmatic approaches; besides why do I have to explain myself to the unknown - I guess because you may just have overestimated the level of your insight - Not wisdom, but insight because Wisdom is principle to direct. You clearly was not directed, otherwise, you would have known better not to come at me as you did. You were simply driven by the urge, the tenacity to rob your yet-to-be-fully-developed insight. Better still you such in a haste to get accolades. Well here are many claps for you. (sorry you are invincible)
Re: My Husband doesn’t give me sexual satisfaction because he uses condom by Salamson111: 6:39pm On Nov 19, 2019
Abegiiii. Leave the sermon.

I'm giving him the advice you would give to a woman if the case was reversed .[/quote]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Husband doesn’t give me sexual satisfaction because he uses condom by Ryabcool(m): 6:43pm On Nov 19, 2019
francescainnoce:

So much energy wasted just because you seem to lose control of your emotions. You normally would correct people politely but chose the best time to compromise a sound principle because? Well, I guess you never had that principle in-check after all. If a man with so much wisdom can let down his guard frivolously, the level of his insight becomes questionable. Your wisdom is best tested and ascertained at a critical moment not when the ball is in your court.
Well, Mr I am actually not available to exchange grammar which I could obviously channel to something much more productive. But to be fair, I appreciate your consideration to take back your insult. Just so you know, I take corrections very seriously but when it becomes a tool on degrading, I take a very high exception to that.
Again, Mr, I am not a Feminist, I am a realist, that is why I never bother and never will I ever be bothered to check your gender before responding to you: something you clearly looked into; otherwise, your comment above would not have been so biased.
As a realist, I believe in fairness, equality, unity and togetherness substantiated with pragmatic approaches; besides why do I have to explain myself to the unknown - I guess because you may just have overestimated the level of your insight - Not wisdom, but insight because Wisdom is principle to direct. You clearly was not directed, otherwise, you would have known better not to come at me as you did. You were simply driven by the urge, the tenacity to rob your yet-to-be-fully-developed insight. Better still you such in a haste to get accolades. Well here are many claps for you. (sorry you are invincible)
lol.... I could settle down to properly reply you, but there is no need. Saying I lose control of my emotions easily just via first encounter, already tells me you also didn't apply insight to realize that one encounter is not enough to judge character. You are just as guilty.

But like I said, there is no need.

1 Like

Re: My Husband doesn’t give me sexual satisfaction because he uses condom by francescainnoce(f): 7:03pm On Nov 19, 2019
Ryabcool:
lol.... I could settle down to properly reply you, but there is no need. Saying I lose control of my emotions easily just via first encounter, already tells me you also didn't apply insight to realize that one encounter is not enough to judge character. You are just as guilty.

But like I said, there is no need.

#Smile
Re: My Husband doesn’t give me sexual satisfaction because he uses condom by bluefilm: 7:10pm On Nov 19, 2019
Eyaaa... why is the man starving her of the jizz?

The husband should pity her na and make it a lil juicy for her like Lil Wayne by pumping his jizz inside her pussy.

It probably has a soothing effect on her psyche.

That way, there will be no need for anyone dragging anyone to court over such a trivial issue.
Re: My Husband doesn’t give me sexual satisfaction because he uses condom by alexola20(m): 7:25pm On Nov 19, 2019
Re: My Husband doesn’t give me sexual satisfaction because he uses condom by Skmoda360(m): 7:48pm On Nov 19, 2019
RTSC:
Just imagine life.

No wonder their men see marrying Igbo women as winning the lottery.

Who would blame them.?
Abeg shut the hell up joor...Igbo women no dey cheat?...rabbish homo sapien undecided
Re: My Husband doesn’t give me sexual satisfaction because he uses condom by Skmoda360(m): 7:52pm On Nov 19, 2019
anoziechi:
for the man to be using condom many things are involved... either the man has infection or the woman...or he is preventing to have another baby...or the woman is promiscuous
What is this one saying ? You are just typing gibberish post without reading the news at all....
Re: My Husband doesn’t give me sexual satisfaction because he uses condom by codesngr(m): 8:15pm On Nov 19, 2019
Another project completed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Husband doesn’t give me sexual satisfaction because he uses condom by Ifashabe: 8:37pm On Nov 19, 2019

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Husband doesn’t give me sexual satisfaction because he uses condom by Amconcepts: 8:38pm On Nov 19, 2019
so funny

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Husband doesn’t give me sexual satisfaction because he uses condom by Amconcepts: 8:39pm On Nov 19, 2019
U
Re: My Husband doesn’t give me sexual satisfaction because he uses condom by stormborn28(m): 8:52pm On Nov 19, 2019
Rosarie:
Marriage is not easy rara

But wit the right spouse you both will make it.

It is the best thing that has happened to me
to dey knack raw no easy oooooo especially if one partner dey misbehave
Re: My Husband doesn’t give me sexual satisfaction because he uses condom by skywalker240(m): 9:34pm On Nov 19, 2019
Fryzi:
This is the kind of woman that reduces life span of any man. Lord save us from the hands of this kind of a woman.
grin AMEN
Re: My Husband doesn’t give me sexual satisfaction because he uses condom by Nobody: 9:39pm On Nov 19, 2019
Riele:

The man should just pray her to change her lifestyle to save his matrimonial home.
Lol.
This is funny but that's what men say to women who complain about their men who sleep around.
Re: My Husband doesn’t give me sexual satisfaction because he uses condom by EASY112: 9:41pm On Nov 19, 2019
She is a disgrace to womanhood

1 Like

Re: My Husband doesn’t give me sexual satisfaction because he uses condom by Misslagbaja: 11:00pm On Nov 19, 2019
DarkJeddi:
Story,na only a tree will hear that it is about to be cut down and still stand..

You want him to carry his d1ck and be chucking inside a River full of Crocodiles in the name of marriage..

That's the same thing they tell women with cheating and violent husbands. "For better for worse" "pray" etc. Now she is telling the man to do the same.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Husband doesn’t give me sexual satisfaction because he uses condom by Giantess: 11:00pm On Nov 19, 2019
Different people, different problems grin
Re: My Husband doesn’t give me sexual satisfaction because he uses condom by Nobody: 11:54pm On Nov 19, 2019
hannysur8:
Flesh to Flesh is always good
Maybe, the husband is afraid of contracting HIV due to her wayward life.
Re: My Husband doesn’t give me sexual satisfaction because he uses condom by Nobody: 11:59pm On Nov 19, 2019
Riele:

it's not for better or for worse when promiscuity is involved. That woman is wicked! No prayer can change such a lewd woman. Or do you want the man to keep her, then sleep with her unprotected and in the end contract HIV? God forbid!
Re: My Husband doesn’t give me sexual satisfaction because he uses condom by selemo: 1:07am On Nov 20, 2019
Black people and Sex ...... grin grin grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

German Wife Peels Yam With A "Peeler" Instead Of Knife, Nigeria Husband Reacts. / Help! Am Having Erection For My Cousin Sis. How Do I Tell Her To Dress Decently / He Wants Sex Every Time

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.