Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,807 members, 7,817,339 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:32 AM

Am I Right?? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Am I Right?? (673 Views)

She's 17 And I'm 28 Am I Right To Be Feeling Guilty!! / Am I Right To End Things With Her? / Am I Right To Cut This Girl Off? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Am I Right?? by SteveOfu: 9:38am On Nov 19, 2019
DEAR GUYS:

She is cheap because she loved you.
She is fat because she gave birth. She is bitter in her heart because she was badly hurt.
She is boring in bed because you killed her affection. You cheated on her a million times but she still decided not to walk away. You treated her like a joke & she acted like it was all funny. Don't judge her choice of life, without understanding the reasons.
Listen;
A hurt woman is a very dangerous woman. she forgives quickly but she doesn't forget that easily. She want you to own up your mistakes, but you choose to ignore her rhetoric questions. Even in 20 years to come, she will still remind you that one question you left pending. Its completely not her fault to carry on with the past. She is wired that way. 'How hard is it to solve issues?'. Her pain doesn't heal just like that, but she opt to live with the burden. She fakes that smile. She fakes that orgasm. She fakes everything, just not to kill your Ego. She weigh the odds but bury the pain under her feet. She cries at night, but in the morning she acts like everything is fine.Deep inside she died decades ago, the intimacy is all gone, her inner peace is no longer there, she is hurt & tired of all the drama, tired of being not good enough, tired of games & tired of life. Everyone thinks she is happily married but if only they knew.
"Respect woman when you finally get one as your wife"
Am I Right??...
Does this make sense?

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Am I Right?? by Nobody: 9:39am On Nov 19, 2019
kai
Re: Am I Right?? by Skyfornia(m): 9:40am On Nov 19, 2019
And vice versa...if I narrate what men pass through in marriage eh, OP you will pity us more.

5 Likes

Re: Am I Right?? by SteveOfu: 9:50am On Nov 19, 2019
undecided
Skyfornia:
And vice versa...if I narrate what men pass through in marriage eh, OP you will pity us more.
Re: Am I Right?? by Nobody: 11:23am On Nov 19, 2019
100%
Marriage is such a dreadful thing. For someone like me who's highly sentimental, it would be worse than hell...
The thought of having to rely on someone else to love and respect me always...to give my heart to another individual, who can do with it as he pleases...
Men are flimsy when it comes to a womans emotions and orange aint my color.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Am I Right?? by Headlesschicken(m): 11:25am On Nov 19, 2019
undecided Sometimes i wonder how life could v been without women, probably very awesome....
Re: Am I Right?? by Nobody: 11:32am On Nov 19, 2019
i just tired for women here on nairaland, every of their problems is men fault, it is getting irritating

no sense of personal responsibility at all.

4 Likes

Re: Am I Right?? by themaestro08(m): 11:51am On Nov 19, 2019
Am not sure. The problem is you lack the empathy to see things from men perspective.

Some ladies are worthless and should be treated as such.
Re: Am I Right?? by themaestro08(m): 11:53am On Nov 19, 2019
lilwetdick:
i just tired for women here on nairaland, every of their problems is men fault, it is getting irritating

Some of the lowlifes think the world revolves around them.
Re: Am I Right?? by Nobody: 11:54am On Nov 19, 2019
themaestro08:
Some of the lowlifes think the world revolves around them.

i just wonder
Re: Am I Right?? by SteveOfu: 7:10pm On Nov 19, 2019
lipsrsealed
lilwetdick:

Re: Am I Right?? by Nobody: 7:11pm On Nov 19, 2019
RedCreme21:
100%
Marriage is such a dreadful thing. For someone like me who's highly sentimental, it would be worse than hell...
The thought of having to rely on someone else to love and respect me always...to give my heart to another individual, who can do with it as he pleases...
Getting married is a choice.

They're many evening newspapers.

You can join the line grin

2 Likes

Re: Am I Right?? by Nobody: 9:12am On Nov 20, 2019
Bonatheripper:
Getting married is a choice.
They're many evening newspapers.
You can join the line grin
angry
Re: Am I Right?? by SteveOfu: 8:30am On Nov 21, 2019
Ignore him
RedCreme21:
angry
Re: Am I Right?? by lexy2014: 4:59pm On Nov 22, 2019
RedCreme21:
100%

D fact that u think this way:

"The thought of having to rely on someone else to love and respect me always..."

Clearly shows y marriage won't b a good fit for u. D problem is that u will keep on thinking d man (and all men) is d problem. U will b looking 4d problem in others, whereas d problem always stands in front of u when u look in d mirror
Re: Am I Right?? by Nobody: 5:05pm On Nov 22, 2019
lexy2014:

"The thought of having to rely on someone else to love and respect me always..."

Clearly shows y marriage won't b a good fit for u. D problem is that u will keep on thinking d man (and all men) is d problem. U will b looking 4d problem in others, whereas d problem always stands in front of u when u look in d mirror
Im the problem, i accept. Didnt you read the, 'im extremely sentimental' part?
Re: Am I Right?? by Nobody: 5:10pm On Nov 22, 2019
God save our daughters from op's narrative...

When will we get bored of this nollywood/bollywood/Hollywood scripts. If you are an idiot and you take abuse, nobody is to blame but yourself. We need to stop trapping people in our own cycle of self hate, and then calling our foolishness love when we know that love doesn't hurt... it heals.
Re: Am I Right?? by lexy2014: 5:16pm On Nov 22, 2019
RedCreme21:
Im the problem, i accept. Didnt you read the, 'im extremely sentimental' part?

Aren't u d one who said this:

Whether u are sentimental or not, how do u expect to have such a mindset& then u want to blame a man 4d problems u will have in ur r/ship?
Re: Am I Right?? by Nobody: 5:46pm On Nov 22, 2019
lexy2014:

Aren't u d one who said this:

Whether u are sentimental or not, how do u expect to have such a mindset& then u want to blame a man 4d problems u will have in ur r/ship?
Who's blaming anyone? Noone is perfect, so i cant expect a man to be so. But im not sure i would be able to handle the stress that comes with marriage which is built on the foundation of trust, loyalty, communication, respect and such. For example, i cant tolerate cheating. What then would happen if my husband whom i promise to be with till death do up part, cheats? What if the marriage has already been blessed with children? Will i be selfish and quit? Or stay with someone i'll grow to hate? Marriage aint my thing cause of my personality, so i'll avoid it.
Re: Am I Right?? by lexy2014: 6:12pm On Nov 22, 2019
RedCreme21:
Who's blaming anyone? Noone is perfect, so i cant expect a man to be so. But im not sure i would be able to handle the stress that comes with marriage which is built on the foundation of trust, loyalty, communication, respect and such. For example, i cant tolerate cheating. What then would happen if my husband whom i promise to be with till death do up part, cheats? What if the marriage has already been blessed with children? Will i be selfish and quit? Or stay with someone i'll grow to hate? Marriage aint my thing cause of my personality, so i'll avoid it.

How's what u have just said different from this:

lexy2014:

(1) (Reply)

18 + Only Adult Group Chat, Click D Link To Join / Say NO To Silent S*x / Being Chosen And Knowing How To Play The Game

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.