Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,830 members, 7,810,191 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:58 PM

She's 17 And I'm 28 Am I Right To Be Feeling Guilty!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She's 17 And I'm 28 Am I Right To Be Feeling Guilty!! (9380 Views)

A Girl Spent The Night At His Place And I'm Feeling So Bad About It. / I Have Ruined Someone’s Daughter. I’m Feeling Guilty. / How I Slept With My Friend's Girlfriend Today. I'm So Feeling Guilty (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

She's 17 And I'm 28 Am I Right To Be Feeling Guilty!! by Whitewolf8: 4:05pm On Aug 04, 2019
Nairalanders please I need your help,I recently met a girl and instantly fell in love, I've already slept with her (i wasn't the one that disvirgined her)when I found out she's 17years old and is still in SS2,she looks bigger and more matured than her age so that's what deceived me initially. I'm 28years and working class. I've been trying to back out as soon as i found out cos i feel like im messing with a minor,and I've been explaining to her why it won't work between us but she's threatening to take her life if I leave. please what should I do?

1 Like

Re: She's 17 And I'm 28 Am I Right To Be Feeling Guilty!! by NwaAmaikpe: 4:08pm On Aug 04, 2019
shocked

Don't be the cause of someone's death.
And I don't mean hers, I mean the baby.
Because she is most likely pregnant for another SS2 guy.
However, since you are working-class, you will by default be the fall guy.

Good luck Ned Nwoko.

174 Likes 11 Shares

Re: She's 17 And I'm 28 Am I Right To Be Feeling Guilty!! by flokii: 4:12pm On Aug 04, 2019
Guess you in the southern part.. cos in North, you'll see under 15 yrs girl married and heavily pregnant.

Since you've started having sex with her, it will be hard to just break things up like that.

Sit her down, talk to her and stop the sex part till she is of legal age. You might have a good wife in her who knows

16 Likes

Re: She's 17 And I'm 28 Am I Right To Be Feeling Guilty!! by carter009(m): 4:13pm On Aug 04, 2019
I bet you she will take her life, if you try to break up with her, that's why is very dangerous to date minors, they can do Anything stupid in the name of love...

4 Likes

Re: She's 17 And I'm 28 Am I Right To Be Feeling Guilty!! by nifemi25(m): 4:15pm On Aug 04, 2019
Continue shotigbo....

1 Like

Re: She's 17 And I'm 28 Am I Right To Be Feeling Guilty!! by Liliyann(f): 4:21pm On Aug 04, 2019
And I thought someone in his late twenties will have common sense undecided
What type of yeye love is that?
Working class my asz,
Your salary no fit pass 30k undecided

You are nothing but a pedophile!
Defiling innocent girls undecided

26 Likes 6 Shares

Re: She's 17 And I'm 28 Am I Right To Be Feeling Guilty!! by gaby(m): 4:21pm On Aug 04, 2019
Tell her say you just contract hiv

5 Likes

Re: She's 17 And I'm 28 Am I Right To Be Feeling Guilty!! by Nobody: 4:23pm On Aug 04, 2019
You are 11 years older than her shocked shocked wow!

In Europe or America, you would be arrested for dating and having sec with her, and you would be charged with statutory tape.

If you feel guilty, leave her, or can't you woo girls who are way older ni. If not you are a paedophile.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: She's 17 And I'm 28 Am I Right To Be Feeling Guilty!! by kings59: 4:24pm On Aug 04, 2019
She is definitely fucking another guy and she enjoys it hot. Try your best to Bleep her hard and she will be more addicted to you.

SS2 students are now bad fuckers, you need to see how one was riding his teacher at the back yard of the school.

Once they hear "let's do it" they know it's riding and there is this effervescent smile on their faces.

Youths of nowadays know only how to Bleep ffuck Bleep fucck Bleep.

Why is nairaland changing fuk to bleep naa

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: She's 17 And I'm 28 Am I Right To Be Feeling Guilty!! by Nobody: 4:26pm On Aug 04, 2019
i hope you know you have commited a crime and in a more sane country you will be arrested and charged

now that you have slept with her, i think, it is enough

believe me, you dont want a scandal on your name, people are watching, they know what you are doing until someone related to her catches you aand rise an alarm, you are done for.

4 Likes

Re: She's 17 And I'm 28 Am I Right To Be Feeling Guilty!! by Whitewolf8: 4:40pm On Aug 04, 2019
Liliyann:
Working class my asz,

I earn more than a hundred OK!!....if I had known her real age and stuff I would never have done it. she refused to tell me initially.
Re: She's 17 And I'm 28 Am I Right To Be Feeling Guilty!! by lovelybugs(f): 4:40pm On Aug 04, 2019
How did you manage to sleep with a secondary school student
Chai, if she was a university student it'll have been better sef.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: She's 17 And I'm 28 Am I Right To Be Feeling Guilty!! by Whitewolf8: 4:41pm On Aug 04, 2019
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Don't be the cause of someone's death. And I don't mean hers, I mean the baby. Because she is most likely pregnant for another SS2 guy. However, since you are working-class, you will by default be the fall guy.
Good luck Ned Nwoko.

lol...u re not helping

1 Like

Re: She's 17 And I'm 28 Am I Right To Be Feeling Guilty!! by Whitewolf8: 4:47pm On Aug 04, 2019
carter009:
I bet you she will take her life, if you try to break up with her, that's why is very dangerous to date minors, they can do Anything stupid in the name of love...

How do I get her to move on and not do something stupid.
Re: She's 17 And I'm 28 Am I Right To Be Feeling Guilty!! by CosmicPhoenix: 4:47pm On Aug 04, 2019
girls love lies and sweet talk grin just tell her that you guys will start a proper relationship when she's 18 and above then gradually cut her off
Re: She's 17 And I'm 28 Am I Right To Be Feeling Guilty!! by Whitewolf8: 4:57pm On Aug 04, 2019
lovelybugs:
How did you manage to sleep with a secondary school student
Chai, if she was a university student it'll have been better sef.

I didn't know na, she refused to tell me, I assumed she is an undergraduate.

1 Like

Re: She's 17 And I'm 28 Am I Right To Be Feeling Guilty!! by Liliyann(f): 5:03pm On Aug 04, 2019
Whitewolf8:

I earn more than a hundred OK!!....if I had known her real age and stuff I would never have done it. she refused to tell me initially.

Taa! Mechie Onu gi there undecided
You have absolutely no reason to justify your animal lust....A sensible being won't bring this crap online!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: She's 17 And I'm 28 Am I Right To Be Feeling Guilty!! by lovelybugs(f): 5:04pm On Aug 04, 2019
Whitewolf8:

I didn't know na, she refused to tell me, I assumed she is an undergraduate.
Chai! The girl sef no even fear to open leg for man wey old pass am with a decade plus.
Anyways, the deed has been done. Avoid her ooo! Because this can get more worse than it is. Remember she's underaged!
How long have you known her?

2 Likes

Re: She's 17 And I'm 28 Am I Right To Be Feeling Guilty!! by anthonyuncle(m): 5:12pm On Aug 04, 2019
remain her friend,
but eliminate da sex and everything that can lead to it

4 Likes

Re: She's 17 And I'm 28 Am I Right To Be Feeling Guilty!! by anthonyuncle(m): 5:13pm On Aug 04, 2019
Liliyann:
Working class my asz,

we've heard u Mother Theresa...

as if u are lashing only ur age mates

17 Likes

Re: She's 17 And I'm 28 Am I Right To Be Feeling Guilty!! by Whitewolf8: 5:26pm On Aug 04, 2019
lovelybugs:

Chai! The girl sef no even fear to open leg for man wey old pass am with a decade plus.
Anyways, the deed has been done. Avoid her ooo! Because this can get more worse than it is. Remember she's underaged!
How long have you known her?

few months
Re: She's 17 And I'm 28 Am I Right To Be Feeling Guilty!! by Cholls(m): 5:29pm On Aug 04, 2019
anthonyuncle:

we've heard u Mother Theresa...
as if u are lashing only ur age mates

7 Likes

Re: She's 17 And I'm 28 Am I Right To Be Feeling Guilty!! by Nobody: 5:32pm On Aug 04, 2019
Since u didnt know she's underage initially, I wont blame u bro. This is my advice, get a good portable voice recorder and explain to her in clear terms that u cant have sex with her or date anymore cos she's a minor and u didnt know that initially (no let make she know say u dey record d convo oo). After this, BREAK UP with HER ASAP.
Having sex/relationship with an under 18 is considered a Crime ooo.
No let make she COZA ur destiny ooo.

REMEMBER COZA.....!!!!!!!!!!!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: She's 17 And I'm 28 Am I Right To Be Feeling Guilty!! by DonHummer(m): 5:42pm On Aug 04, 2019
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Don't be the cause of someone's death. And I don't mean hers, I mean the baby. Because she is most likely pregnant for another SS2 guy. However, since you are working-class, you will by default be the fall guy.
Good luck Ned Nwoko.
Ned Nwoko indeed

3 Likes

Re: She's 17 And I'm 28 Am I Right To Be Feeling Guilty!! by Headlesschicken(m): 5:52pm On Aug 04, 2019
undecided I'm very sure that u do drill her wivout condoms...
Re: She's 17 And I'm 28 Am I Right To Be Feeling Guilty!! by emmysolo2001(f): 5:54pm On Aug 04, 2019
White wolf sincerely there's nothing wrong with dating her.yes she's 17 and you are 28 it's OK besides a man is supposed to be years older than his bride but as for the sexual part of the relationship I think you should hold on with that in fact stop it for now cause she's still a minor and you said it yourself yourself she had sex before you went there,she could still be having sex without your knowledge cause she's young and can be easily manipulated by men and if something happens she will call your name when it might not be you.But for now I would advise you to get to know her well,talk to her,advice her you are older than her and she is your gf so teach her and educate her on relationships.she should learn to confide in u as her man.Except and Except you are there for the sex i suggest you leave the young girl alone.she won't die.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: She's 17 And I'm 28 Am I Right To Be Feeling Guilty!! by Nobody: 5:57pm On Aug 04, 2019
Whitewolf8:

But I thought you love her? You can't undo what has been done. You can simply date and marry. Date for two years or less and get married.
Re: She's 17 And I'm 28 Am I Right To Be Feeling Guilty!! by mrpaedo(m): 5:59pm On Aug 04, 2019
Whitewolf8:
Nairalanders please I need your help,I recently met a girl and instantly fell in love, I've already slept with her (i wasn't the one that disvirgined her)when I found out she's 17years old and is still in SS2,she looks bigger and more matured than her age so that's what deceived me initially. I'm 28years and working class. I've been trying to back out as soon as i found out cos i feel like im messing with a minor,and I've been explaining to her why it won't work between us but she's threatening to take her life if I leave. please what should I do?
What exactly is the problem here? undecided
You are complaining about fuccking fresh young pussy? angry
Continue fuccking her jare.Weak men everywhere angry

2 Likes

Re: She's 17 And I'm 28 Am I Right To Be Feeling Guilty!! by Nobody: 6:01pm On Aug 04, 2019
flokii:
Guess you in the southern part.. cos in North, you'll see under 15 yrs girl married and heavily pregnant.

Since you've started having sex with her, it will be hard to just break things up like that.

Sit her down, talk to her and stop the sex part till she is of legal age. You might have a good wife in her who knows

...Till she’s of legal age? I don’t understand. He has already been there na.

Nke onyukwarunu anyu?

He can wait and support her though. In the next 5 years hopefully, he’d be 33 while she’ll be 22...

Emir Sanusi who is more than 58 might be enjoying his 22 year old wife.

2 Likes

Re: She's 17 And I'm 28 Am I Right To Be Feeling Guilty!! by Hades2016(m): 6:03pm On Aug 04, 2019
You should be arrested ASAP and lock away for life
Re: She's 17 And I'm 28 Am I Right To Be Feeling Guilty!! by Nobody: 6:05pm On Aug 04, 2019
Whitewolf8:

few months
If you have good intentions, date the lady.
Re: She's 17 And I'm 28 Am I Right To Be Feeling Guilty!! by NACE13: 6:05pm On Aug 04, 2019
I swear down, I don't know what these kids eat nowadays. That's how I almost tried to woo one but discovered she talks like a minor, I stylishly asked for her age and discovered she's just 16....with full grown jugs and right curves. I nearly cried, because I had no choice than to give up such 'food', I mean better food....at a point I started to wish u didn't know her age but then, it's better to be safe than sorry

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How Boys Annoy Us Girls When Trying To Befriend Us / My Crossover Sexperience With Two Catholic Ladies / When The Pussy Of The Girl You Have Been Chasing For 2years Stinks.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.