Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,812 members, 7,810,115 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:01 PM

Am I Right To Cut This Girl Off? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Am I Right To Cut This Girl Off? (9438 Views)

Man Helps Hookup Girl Off The Street / How Can I Cut This Guy Off Without Hurting His Feelings? / She's 17 And I'm 28 Am I Right To Be Feeling Guilty!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Am I Right To Cut This Girl Off? by badfuckerz(m): 10:24am On Dec 17, 2018
I have a girl I love and wanted to take things serious with her she also confess to love me but she can't double date and that her parent has warned her about the current relationship to the extent that the family has sort spiritual assistance base on the sign they are seeing from the guy in which all came out to say the guy is just wasting this girl time. I told her if she is in doubt I can arrange my family to meet her family since both of us are family friends. She said she can't leave the guy until the guy leave her .this relationship is a distant relationship in which they only see the themselves whenever she visited lag cos the guy is Lagos. she told me the guy has not been financially responsible for anything to her in which I have taken the burden on myself.even to the extent the guy was not in support of the girl to work for herself and yet he is not giving her anything. Now I observe that despite me calling her daily and even sending monthly data to her she only called or message me whenever she need my assistance for something. I just thought of it that I am been fooled and irrespective of how close I am to her I am cutting her off.

4 Likes

Re: Am I Right To Cut This Girl Off? by Jayslicky: 10:51am On Dec 17, 2018
You have good intentions, the girl doesn't love you maybe it's just an attraction, she has refused to leave her boyfriend even if he doesn't care much about her. I advice you still remain friends with the girl but not someone you'll get married to in the future.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Am I Right To Cut This Girl Off? by Boxer007(m): 10:55am On Dec 17, 2018
badfuckerz:
I have a girl I love and wanted to take things serious with her she also confess to love me but she can't double date and that her parent has warned her about the current relationship to the extent that the family has sort spiritual assistance base on the sign they are seeing from the guy in which all came out to say the guy is just wasting this girl time. I told her if she is in doubt I can arrange my family to meet her family since both of us are family friends. She said she can't leave the guy until the guy leave her .this relationship is a distant relationship in which they only see the themselves whenever she visited lag cos the guy is Lagos. she told me the guy has not been financially responsible for anything to her in which I have taken the burden on myself.even to the extent the guy was not in support of the girl to work for herself and yet he is not giving her anything. Now I observe that despite me calling her daily and even sending monthly data to her she only called or message me whenever she need my assistance for something. I just thought of it that I am been fooled and irrespective of how close I am to her I am cutting her off.

Women are poison. Men are better. Cut her off and stock with men sir. Preach

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Am I Right To Cut This Girl Off? by pryme(m): 11:01am On Dec 17, 2018
badfuckerz:

Normally I would say you......

Wait...

Whats that on your moniker?

You are a shark pretending to be at a lose here? Come on show us how it's done.

1 Like

Re: Am I Right To Cut This Girl Off? by badfuckerz(m): 11:14am On Dec 17, 2018
pryme:

Normally I would say you......

Wait...

Whats that on your moniker?

You are a shark pretending to be at a lose here? Come on show us how it's done.
Abeg leave that thing is not good for children
Re: Am I Right To Cut This Girl Off? by Nobody: 11:20am On Dec 17, 2018
Bros from ur writeup u acting like someone suffering suffering from low self esteem. U feel u cant get ur own girl hence u acting all nice to someone's own girlfriend seeing she's having little issues with her guy. To be honest with with u she's using u for monentary gains nothing else. She still has feelings for her main guy. Hm i dont know why we naija guys feel the only way to get a woman's attention is buying her gifts and giving her money. Cut off from her biko for ur ownhealth sake.

31 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Am I Right To Cut This Girl Off? by Nobody: 11:27am On Dec 17, 2018
Jayslicky:
You have good intentions, the girl doesn't love you maybe it's just an attraction, she has refused to leave her boyfriend even if he doesn't care much about her. I advice you still remain friends with the girl but not someone you'll get married to in the future.
since he has feelings for her it will be wise he cuts her away from his life. The babe knows he like her and she's using that to manipulate him but d girl does not love him. She still loves her guy even if he acts somehow.

4 Likes

Re: Am I Right To Cut This Girl Off? by badfuckerz(m): 11:33am On Dec 17, 2018
lefulefu:
Bros from ur writeup u acting like someone suffering suffering from low self esteem. U feel u cant get ur own girl hence u acting all nice to someone's own girlfriend seeing she's having little issues with her guy. To be honest with with u she's using u for monentary gains nothing else. She still has feelings for her main guy. Hm i dont know why we naija guys feel the only way to get a woman's attention is buying her gifts and giving her money. Cut off from her biko for ur ownhealth sake.
That's it bro is just as if you reset my brain to default

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Am I Right To Cut This Girl Off? by Nobody: 11:37am On Dec 17, 2018
badfuckerz:

just cut off frm d babe make she no make u do wetin u no go ever do when u urselfcheesy. Mingle with other girls in other to forget her quickly.

1 Like

Re: Am I Right To Cut This Girl Off? by Jayslicky: 11:41am On Dec 17, 2018
lefulefu:
since he has feelings for her it will be wise he cuts her away from his life. The babe knows he like her and she's using that to manipulate him but d girl does not love him. She still loves her guy even if he acts somehow.
love is a thing of the mind, he may later fall in love with someone else.

1 Like

Re: Am I Right To Cut This Girl Off? by lilmax(m): 11:58am On Dec 17, 2018
bro its written all over already

guys why do you like stress, who in this world told you, you have to fight for someone before they know you love them?

I'd advice you to stop giving her whatever she needs, what she did was made you pity her,and you fell into the trap, don't believe whatever crap she has to say, she's pretending, use your upper

4 Likes

Re: Am I Right To Cut This Girl Off? by badfuckerz(m): 12:02pm On Dec 17, 2018
Jayslicky:
love is a thing of the mind, he may later fall in love with someone else.
She is using me to cover the guy weakness, even for the guy yo help her buy some stuff and send to her with the girl paying all expenses he can't, am the one doing that let her see my important in her life. Any family occasion I have always been there to play the part of the boyfriend
Re: Am I Right To Cut This Girl Off? by seyigiggle: 12:05pm On Dec 17, 2018
love cannot be bought
Re: Am I Right To Cut This Girl Off? by marvin906(m): 12:09pm On Dec 17, 2018
dude she's using you to play chess..

3 Likes

Re: Am I Right To Cut This Girl Off? by badfuckerz(m): 12:26pm On Dec 17, 2018
seyigiggle:
love cannot be bought
am not impressing her with gift cos we are family friends am not buying her love but I have been there even when she is on hospital bed but the guy did not showing face.
Re: Am I Right To Cut This Girl Off? by seyigiggle: 12:30pm On Dec 17, 2018
start behaving like her bf. ignore her!!! some ladies like to chase.
be the one she would crave, then you can win her love.
badfuckerz:
am not impressing her with gift cos e are family friends am not buying her love but I have been there even when she is on hospital bed with the guy not showing face
Re: Am I Right To Cut This Girl Off? by Sammy555(m): 12:56pm On Dec 17, 2018
badfuckerz:
am not impressing her with gift cos we are family friends am not buying her love but I have been there even when she is on hospital bed but the guy did not showing face.
what state are u
Re: Am I Right To Cut This Girl Off? by badfuckerz(m): 1:35pm On Dec 17, 2018
Sammy555:
what state are u
Why are you asking
Re: Am I Right To Cut This Girl Off? by maxlev1: 1:58pm On Dec 17, 2018
OP let me tell u the truth, whatever u are doing isn't going to work out for u as far as she still loves d bf. Believe me it is very difficult for a girl to fall out of love with a man once she genuinely falls in love with him. If u like build her a mansion she won't still stop loving d said guy. That's why u see some ladies married to rich men still cheating on their husbands with their true love. One of d hardest things to do is changing a woman's heart once she loves someone. How did I know all this?
Ans: I have sisters and female cousins who showcase these characteristics.
My advice is that u are a man and as such u should have high self-esteem and ego to move on to d next good girl anytime d present one doesn't work out. Try to have lots of female friends(not lovers o) and choose one as a lover.

1 Like

Re: Am I Right To Cut This Girl Off? by badfuckerz(m): 2:39pm On Dec 17, 2018
maxlev1:
OP let me tell u the truth, whatever u are doing isn't going to work out for u as far as she still loves d bf. Believe me it is very difficult for a girl to fall out of love with a man once she genuinely falls in love with him. If u like build her a mansion she won't still stop loving d said guy. That's why u see some ladies married to rich men still cheating on their husbands with their true love. One of d hardest things to do is changing a woman's heart once she loves someone. How did I know all this?
Ans: I have sisters and female cousins who showcase these characteristics.
My advice is that u are a man and as such u should have high self-esteem and ego to move on to d next good girl anytime d present one doesn't work out. Try to have lots of female friends(not lovers o) and choose one as a lover.
God bless you , now that I realize ,I am moving on before this year comes to an end

3 Likes

Re: Am I Right To Cut This Girl Off? by Eazie351(m): 3:42pm On Dec 17, 2018
Remember to send her itunes card this december too cos ure her loyal client

4 Likes

Re: Am I Right To Cut This Girl Off? by badfuckerz(m): 3:46pm On Dec 17, 2018
Eazie351:
Remember to send her itunes card this december too cos ure her loyal client
The era has gone bro. My mumu don do

2 Likes

Re: Am I Right To Cut This Girl Off? by Sammy555(m): 5:24pm On Dec 17, 2018
badfuckerz:
Why are you asking
I'd let you know my reasons but answer
Re: Am I Right To Cut This Girl Off? by ekene101: 6:07pm On Dec 17, 2018
badfuckerz:
help a 9ja girl today and she will only remember u wen she needs help again.

6 Likes

Re: Am I Right To Cut This Girl Off? by Originalsly: 6:11pm On Dec 17, 2018
Bro...you can't buy love. Most girls would string you out.... this one let you know in plain simple language.... she cannot leave the guy unless he leaves her. Buy her Mercedes or mansion..... that wouldn't change. Cut your losses....move on.

1 Like

Re: Am I Right To Cut This Girl Off? by Eagba(m): 6:34pm On Dec 17, 2018
badfuckerz:

Funny part is when you've left her n meet someone that appreciate you, you'll ask yourself what the fvck have you been doing with her. You might as well despises her. Then guy just work on yourself esteem and see yourself as king.

1 Like

Re: Am I Right To Cut This Girl Off? by jesmond3945: 7:04pm On Dec 17, 2018
Car washer, the main driver dey lagos.

3 Likes

Re: Am I Right To Cut This Girl Off? by Apina(m): 7:46pm On Dec 17, 2018
FIRST TERM EXAM
COURSE: COMMON SENSE
1. Imagine someone working for GTBank and having their name on Zeniths payroll. In one word, describe the Zenith bank MANAGER aka OP?
A. Mumu B. Fool C. Idiot D. Imbe.cile
grin gringrin

1 Like

Re: Am I Right To Cut This Girl Off? by badfuckerz(m): 8:15pm On Dec 17, 2018
Eagba:

Funny part is when you've left her n meet someone that appreciate you, you'll ask yourself what the fvck have you been doing with her. You might as well despises her. Then guy just work on yourself esteem and see yourself as king.
That's what am doing right now
Re: Am I Right To Cut This Girl Off? by badfuckerz(m): 8:16pm On Dec 17, 2018
Originalsly:
Bro...you can't buy love. Most girls would string you out.... this one let you know in plain simple language.... she cannot leave the guy unless he leaves her. Buy her Mercedes or mansion..... that wouldn't change. Cut your losses....move on.
Yes bro I realize my mistake but is not too late for me

1 Like

Re: Am I Right To Cut This Girl Off? by badfuckerz(m): 8:17pm On Dec 17, 2018
Apina:
FIRST TERM EXAM
COURSE: COMMON SENSE
1. Imagine someone working for GTBank and having their name on Zeniths payroll. In one word, describe the Zenith bank MANAGER aka OP?
A. Mumu B. Fool C. Idiot D. Imbe.cile
grin gringrin
Am all of the above to her b4 but now I don japa

1 Like

Re: Am I Right To Cut This Girl Off? by Nobody: 9:48pm On Dec 17, 2018
I don't know what wrong with you op undecided
Am in similar situation but have cut off with her without her knowing even my current gf am thinking of cutting off with her sef because something is baffling me about her
I can't be sacrifice my happiness for you in pain
A girl once told me she will truly love her husband but can never love him than herself
I first thought which kind human being she is later I understand her
When you respect and value yourself people will do the same to you
I wonder how much the girl have drain from you wake up Cut Off Her Live Your Life

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Slay Queen Runs Mad After Sex & Sleeping Over At A Big Boy's House (photos) / Alaafin Of Oyo Youngest Wife Thrown Out For Cheating With Popular Musician / Black Romance Is Boring

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.