Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,689 members, 7,844,275 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 05:34 PM

WHAT I DID With My Mom's Money — Blunt Story - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / WHAT I DID With My Mom's Money — Blunt Story (610 Views)

Guys Learn To Be Blunt With Women! / The Blunt Show - Can A Relationship Survive Without Sex? / He Met Me In My Mom's Shop 10 Years Ago,Now This Is Happening; Lady Reveals.PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

WHAT I DID With My Mom's Money — Blunt Story by iLegendd(m): 1:22pm On Nov 19, 2019
I'm going to tell you a private story I'm not supposed to tell anyone. Because it's inspiring, I decided to share it. Someone may be motivated or inspired by it. This is a family story.

My mom works, but there was a certain money I wanted to give her — I do it regularly. All the money my fellow men spend on women just to impress and get sex, I spend it on my family while being stingy to slay queens.

So, Instead of giving her this money, a spirit said, "Why not you start an Amazon KDP account for her?"

Instantly, I loved this idea. I used parts of the money to order for a laptop and a Phone. This PC and phone are specifically for that account.

When they arrived, I created a Payoneer account with my Payoneer's affiliate link and got approved the same day.

Immediately, I registered on KDP and filled her payment details and tax form. 30% tax removed. Click here http://wetclef.com/topic592.html to see how to fill or remove your 30% tax.

On that same day, I uploaded one of my ready-to-publish books on her account. The 2nd day, it went live and I sent KDP a message to add the book on 10 different categories for both Kindle and paperback = 20+ different categories.

Now, this account is on fire!!! The money spent has been generated. This money is being used for outsourcing of more books.

If I had given her the money, by now, it would've been spent, but I used it to setup a passive income business that will stand the test of time.

The moral of the story is: book publishing is better than 9-5 work and also, listen to your inner voice. Any money from that account belongs to her.

Finally, don't waste money you should invest in business on women (slay queen's) in exchange for 1 minute sex. Talking about 1 minute, we have a book called Lasticle to address that. Download the free version here https://shop.wetclef.com/download-lasticle/

I haven't even told her about this KDP account and I don't think I'll tell her. All I know is, she gets her monthly allowance from that account.

This is one of the reasons I want you to start this book business — you can use it to change people's lives.

No, I'm not here to teach or help, but to inspire and motivate you.

This same thing happened when I went to buy a set of upholstery chair. When I heard the price, I said, "Why not use the money and buy carpentry tools, train a boy to handle the sofa making business for me and share the profit?"

Everything you do should smell like business. Business is better than school. School, at least, is better than laziness.

Now, choose one

A. Laziness
B. Business
C. School-ness
D. All of the above
E. None of the above

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: WHAT I DID With My Mom's Money — Blunt Story by iLegendd(m): 1:28pm On Nov 19, 2019

Re: WHAT I DID With My Mom's Money — Blunt Story by balosammy(m): 2:39pm On Nov 19, 2019
iLegendd:
I'm going to tell you a private story I'm not supposed to tell anyone. Because it's inspiring, I decided to share it. Someone may be motivated or inspired by it. This is a family story.

My mom works, but there was a certain money I wanted to give her — I do it regularly. All the money my fellow men spend on women just to impress and get sex, I spend it on my family while being stingy to slay queens.

So, Instead of giving her this money, a spirit said, "Why not you start an Amazon KDP account for her?"

Instantly, I loved this idea. I used parts of the money to order for a laptop and a Phone. This PC and phone are specifically for that account.

When they arrived, I created a Payoneer account with my Payoneer's affiliate link and got approved the same day.

Immediately, I registered on KDP and filled her payment details and tax form. 30% tax removed. Click here http://wetclef.com/topic592.html to see how to fill or remove your 30% tax.

On that same day, I uploaded one of my ready-to-publish books on her account. The 2nd day, it went live and I sent KDP a message to add the book on 10 different categories for both Kindle and paperback = 20+ different categories.

Now, this account is on fire!!! The money spent has been generated. This money is being used for outsourcing of more books.

If I had given her the money, by now, it would've been spent, but I used it to setup a passive income business that will stand the test of time.

The moral of the story is: book publishing is better than 9-5 work and also, listen to your inner voice. Any money from that account belongs to her.

Finally, don't waste money you should invest in business on women (slay queen's) in exchange for 1 minute sex. Talking about 1 minute, we have a book called Lasticle to address that. Download the free version here https://shop.wetclef.com/download-lasticle/

I haven't even told her about this KDP account and I don't think I'll tell her. All I know is, she gets her monthly allowance from that account.

This is one of the reasons I want you to start this book business — you can use it to change people's lives.

No, I'm not here to teach or help, but to inspire and motivate you.

This same thing happened when I went to buy a set of upholstery chair. When I heard the price, I said, "Why not use the money and buy carpentry tools, train a boy to handle the sofa making business for me and share the profit?"

Everything you do should smell like business. Business is better than school. School, at least, is better than laziness.

Now, choose one

A. Laziness
B. Business
C. School-ness
D. All of the above
E. None of the above

really inspiring
no 1 Q: How did you do the 20+ categories
no 2 Q: what is the main tools or thing to do ( forgive me I don't know to really put the question) that can trigger book sales even if its one sales per day, because I know your book sells like 3 or more copies per day
Re: WHAT I DID With My Mom's Money — Blunt Story by iLegendd(m): 2:59pm On Nov 19, 2019
balosammy:

really inspiring
no 1 Q: How did you do the 20+ categories
no 2 Q: what is the main tools or thing to do ( forgive me I don't know to really put the question) that can trigger book sales even if its one sales per day, because I know your book sells like 3 or more copies per day

1. Look for category paths you think your books are supposed to be in and get 10 or 8 of them. They look like this:

Books > Self-Help > Relationships > Love & Romance

Or

Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Health, Fitness & Dieting > Relationships > Mate Seeking

After getting them, look at the bottom of your KDP page and you'll see "Contact Us." Click on it and choose the Update Category option from a drop down menu and you'll see where to send them a message with those categories you chose. Tell them you want those categories to be added to your book and they'll do just that.

2. Tool? There is no tool. If you're bent on tool, then purchase Publisher Rocket from Dave Chésson's website.

What triggers book sales is writing a book on a niche people are willing to buy. This is where keyword research comes to play. In fact, this is where the formula "The Kats Cried" comes to play.

3 Likes

Re: WHAT I DID With My Mom's Money — Blunt Story by Tylive(m): 11:06am On Nov 20, 2019
Re: WHAT I DID With My Mom's Money — Blunt Story by Tylive(m): 11:10am On Nov 20, 2019
iLegendd:

I want to create a payoneer acount, can you help with the affiliated link
Re: WHAT I DID With My Mom's Money — Blunt Story by nlPoster: 11:41am On Nov 20, 2019
You mean what you did with money you felt you should give your mum.

(1) (Reply)

A Little Fact About Men / 4 Mistakes You Make With Your Silicone Doll, But Don’t Realize / She Burnt Her Husband’s Clothes And Brought Him Back To His Senses!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.