Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,517 members, 7,954,965 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 01:22 PM

Today Is International Men's Day ! - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Today Is International Men's Day ! (10323 Views)

Why Men Were Not Celebrated On Men's Day (photos) / Happy International Men's Day! / Happy International Men's Day! November 19 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Today Is International Men's Day ! by Nvc078: 5:32pm On Nov 19, 2019
Op ,why didn't you add 99% bet9ja customer's? grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Today Is International Men's Day ! by IghravweIG(m): 5:32pm On Nov 19, 2019
Happy men's day to us.
Re: Today Is International Men's Day ! by J2381: 5:33pm On Nov 19, 2019
And this is coming now... shocked
Re: Today Is International Men's Day ! by Opmic: 5:33pm On Nov 19, 2019
PROUDLY A MANHOOD
Re: Today Is International Men's Day ! by PastorandMentor(m): 5:33pm On Nov 19, 2019
Men. Nothing like Men's. It Shouldn't be included in your last statement
Lighthammer:
Happy men's international day to all the men's out there
To any men out there in a problem or the other,be it financially like me,maritally or any ramification,kindly hold on,don't give up
help will surely comes our way!
Re: Today Is International Men's Day ! by Patrioticman007(m): 5:34pm On Nov 19, 2019
A man will always do, what a man will do.
That's me.
Re: Today Is International Men's Day ! by AngelicBeing: 5:34pm On Nov 19, 2019
Smalldick123:
Happy international mens day to all big dicked guys
Like seriously, big dick guys, and your moniker indicates small dick, it is not about the size of the dick but how effective the dick is used during sexocology and romantocology, wetin person no go read for Nairaland.com, grin
Re: Today Is International Men's Day ! by Olayinka8793(m): 5:34pm On Nov 19, 2019
To be a man no be moi moi, happy manhood day to us, more steel to our balls.
Re: Today Is International Men's Day ! by Kaybaba5(m): 5:35pm On Nov 19, 2019
Happy to me too
Re: Today Is International Men's Day ! by Odunolumide(m): 5:37pm On Nov 19, 2019
This one no go loud...who cares
Re: Today Is International Men's Day ! by DanDeeBoss(m): 5:37pm On Nov 19, 2019
Queenmaker:
Indeed, I celebrate all the men out there who have risen above all limitations to become and remain real men in the society. God bless you all.
As for the childish males who have refused to get matured emotionally and spiritually despite age advancement, may God help you.
Amen and Amen cheesycheesy
Re: Today Is International Men's Day ! by babajay109(m): 5:38pm On Nov 19, 2019
Nna Men!
Re: Today Is International Men's Day ! by Youngsage: 5:40pm On Nov 19, 2019
Since Morning!!!! undecided
Re: Today Is International Men's Day ! by Nobody: 5:41pm On Nov 19, 2019
DonCaxton:
A day for us, and we are told about it when the day is about to end.
That's just great.

I dey tell you
Just as the day is approaching it's end that's when we see this post, why wasn't this talked about that much today

1 Like

Re: Today Is International Men's Day ! by babajay109(m): 5:43pm On Nov 19, 2019
Starlight10:
Is that even a thing? cheesy
would you prefer a thong.?
Re: Today Is International Men's Day ! by YorubaPrince: 5:44pm On Nov 19, 2019
What the hell is this btw? No wonder my wife was sending me some stuff abt it earlier this morning... angry
Re: Today Is International Men's Day ! by AuwalYusuf812(m): 5:45pm On Nov 19, 2019
nonsense

1 Like

Re: Today Is International Men's Day ! by PrincessGift(f): 5:51pm On Nov 19, 2019
Trex4:
It's Now that they're bringing it to front page.... When the day is almost over! If it was No bra day or international feminists day we'll be seeing posts as early as 1:00 AM angry
well said grin grin grin grin grin Una no get breast nah grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin

2 Likes

Re: Today Is International Men's Day ! by FuckThaMod: 5:57pm On Nov 19, 2019
And yet these bitches will be underappreciating us
Re: Today Is International Men's Day ! by bukatyne(f): 6:03pm On Nov 19, 2019
Nice thread.

Happy men's day to all the men out there.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Today Is International Men's Day ! by uuzba(m): 6:06pm On Nov 19, 2019
AuwalYusuf812:
nonsense
Is just electrician O.
He can help you.
I didn't say anything.

1 Like

Re: Today Is International Men's Day ! by myfan: 6:42pm On Nov 19, 2019
Starlight10:
Is that even a thing? cheesy

Look at this one.
Re: Today Is International Men's Day ! by kikelomojessy(f): 6:45pm On Nov 19, 2019
Finally!

Women can rest.

HMD
Re: Today Is International Men's Day ! by adaperry25: 6:50pm On Nov 19, 2019
My dad..you rock
Re: Today Is International Men's Day ! by Ugosample(m): 7:01pm On Nov 19, 2019
Bluecurtain:
Unfortunately men do not get the attention and accolades they deserve. They labour and toil day and night just to make sure everyone in the home is OK while nobody gives a hoot about what the man is passing through.

Sadly in "some homes", the women tweak the kids brain into thinking they are more of a parent than the father just because they're more at home with the kids, they use emotional and psychological tools. The father beats the kid for a particular offence,, the mom draws the kid to her,, pets him,, say some sweet things in his ear.

The kid grow up with the mentality of " my mom has always been there for me". He comes home with loads of clothes and and other goodies for the mom while the dad gets a bottle of schnapps. cry,, well the women won't stop saying I carried you in me for 9 months,, sucked on my breast for 2years, backed you for 3years bla bla. Emotional blackmail.

Men deserve the attention,, love,,care and accolade too. Kudos to the responsible men out there.

a good dad is less likely to be character assassinated by his wife to the kids.

on what basis will the mum slander the dad, if the dad is actually a dad ?

many dads no try for Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: Today Is International Men's Day ! by purples25(f): 7:04pm On Nov 19, 2019
Happy international mens day to all the men.
Re: Today Is International Men's Day ! by TheRedpillguy: 7:16pm On Nov 19, 2019
Queenmaker:
Indeed, I celebrate all the men out there who have risen above all limitations to become and remain real men in the society. God bless you all.
As for the childish males who have refused to get matured emotionally and spiritually despite age advancement, may God help you.

Another woman claiming to know what real man is... Nobody cares abt what u think. Go be a real women however u want leave men be

2 Likes

Re: Today Is International Men's Day ! by Newboss(m): 7:24pm On Nov 19, 2019
What about local men's day?
Re: Today Is International Men's Day ! by Queenmaker: 7:36pm On Nov 19, 2019
TheRedpillguy:

Another woman claiming to know what real man is... Nobody cares abt what u think. Go be a real women however u want leave men be
......"go be a real woman, not women". Bless you.

Re: Today Is International Men's Day ! by Treasure17(m): 7:54pm On Nov 19, 2019
Trex4:
It's Now that they're bringing it to front page.... When the day is almost over! If it was No bra day or international feminists day we'll be seeing posts as early as 1:00 AM angry

2 Likes

Re: Today Is International Men's Day ! by mekuso89(m): 8:15pm On Nov 19, 2019
Ytea:
Happy international men's day to PAPI and all men and boys. I pray for strength and grace to really be the head of the house for you all, and I ask that you all be able to exceed what the society expects from you.

I'll like to say it's OK for men to cry, humans cry, men and boys are humans. it's OK to express your feelings and emotions, don't keep them bottled in. I have a lot to say, but Happy international men's day sha.
IPHONE 15 FALL ON YOU JARE

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Would You Spy On Your Spouse's Phone? / "Sweetheart, I Don't Love You Anymore!" / Does A Man Need More Than One Wife?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.