Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,668 members, 7,955,432 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 05:29 AM

Today Is International Men's Day ! - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Today Is International Men's Day ! (10325 Views)

Why Men Were Not Celebrated On Men's Day (photos) / Happy International Men's Day! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Today Is International Men's Day ! by CrownPrincehawk(m): 8:16pm On Nov 19, 2019
Inside life!
Gf: Prince, it's international men day won't you take me out?
Me: And you will be forming yeye feminist. .. You should be the one to take me out and celebrate me as ur sure bf.

Ladies stop all this art n act.
Re: Today Is International Men's Day ! by somehow: 8:20pm On Nov 19, 2019
You mean happy men 's few hours?
or happy men 's evening?

Mtchew

WHO even fixed today as World toilets day

Since the world is trying to undermine men 's value, the world will continuously break down.
Re: Today Is International Men's Day ! by Lonelypacifist6: 8:25pm On Nov 19, 2019
Lemme celebrate myself and my achievement

House ✓✓

Cars✓✓

Children ×××

Functional business✓✓✓

Wife Divorced grin

Friends✓✓✓

Pet✓✓✓✓
Happy international men day to all the real out there who are struggling and thriving to be the best of themselves.
Re: Today Is International Men's Day ! by habeesola(f): 8:28pm On Nov 19, 2019
Happy international men's day to my dad, brothers and the other brother

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Today Is International Men's Day ! by geezynoni: 8:30pm On Nov 19, 2019
Local man cannot relate
Re: Today Is International Men's Day ! by Nobody: 8:32pm On Nov 19, 2019
murphyibiam15:
everyday is for the men

Just ignore the crop of pussies popping up everywhere. There's massive social engineering going on here and pussified men won't get it.

This is what the gender war looks like. Make everyone equal bunch of pussies, then restart the struggle on a lowered level playing ground.

We don't need this bitchy attention. Every day is men's day. Real men know this.

How do you make the forest equal?
Hint: with an axe.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Today Is International Men's Day ! by Ytea(f): 9:07pm On Nov 19, 2019
mekuso89:
IPHONE 15 FALL ON YOU JARE
Amen grin

1 Like

Re: Today Is International Men's Day ! by Billy99: 10:43pm On Nov 19, 2019
Ytea:
Happy international men's day to PAPI and all men and boys. I pray for strength and grace to really be the head of the house for you all, and I ask that you all be able to exceed what the society expects from you.

I'll like to say it's OK for men to cry, humans cry, men and boys are humans. it's OK to express your feelings and emotions, don't keep them bottled in. I have a lot to say, but Happy international men's day sha.
God bless you babe... If na women's day na, you go see as guys go gather here dey shower blessings on women. But now, only few women like you dey wish us well. Thank you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Today Is International Men's Day ! by Ytea(f): 10:51pm On Nov 19, 2019
Billy99:
God bless you babe... If na women's day na, you go see as guys go gather here dey shower blessings on women. But now, only few women like you dey wish us well. Thank you.
God bless you too. Thanks for thanking me.
Re: Today Is International Men's Day ! by ImaIma1(f): 11:47pm On Nov 19, 2019
iCauseTrouble:
Some girls are still taxing us to buy something for them on International Men's day. Some ladies just came to this world to beg and die

Allow us celebrate you on this day. But no, you must still bash women somehow sha. It is well with men on this forum.

1 Like

Re: Today Is International Men's Day ! by iCauseTrouble: 6:33am On Nov 20, 2019
ImaIma1:

Allow us celebrate you on this day. But no, you must still bash women somehow sha. It is well with men on this forum.
Okay. So what should I get for you too?
Re: Today Is International Men's Day ! by ImaIma1(f): 7:03am On Nov 20, 2019
iCauseTrouble:

Okay. So what should I get for you too?

Nothing you can get me that I cannot get for myself. I'll pass.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Would You Spy On Your Spouse's Phone? / Does A Man Need More Than One Wife? / "Sweetheart, I Don't Love You Anymore!"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.