Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,214 members, 7,829,349 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:00 AM

EFCC Gives Update On Mompha. Dismisses Report About 'Bribing His Way Out' - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / EFCC Gives Update On Mompha. Dismisses Report About 'Bribing His Way Out' (47903 Views)

Fake Nude Photos: Toke Makinwa Dismisses Scammer/blackmailer Who Threatened Her / Davido Did A 2nd Coronavirus Test, Still Negative. Gives Update On Chioma's Case / Mompha: "Hushpuppi Has A 4-Year-Old Son He Does Not Take Care Of” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EFCC Gives Update On Mompha. Dismisses Report About 'Bribing His Way Out' by aguiyi2: 5:42pm On Nov 19, 2019
The criminally minded are the most religious in black Africa.

2 Likes

Re: EFCC Gives Update On Mompha. Dismisses Report About 'Bribing His Way Out' by Kenturkey048(m): 5:42pm On Nov 19, 2019
maynation:
Mompha isn't even my main concern.
Hushpuppi,Abokiwire, Mc Galaxy, E money and their cohorts are my concern.
ahhh...wetin put mc galaxy for that list na??
Re: EFCC Gives Update On Mompha. Dismisses Report About 'Bribing His Way Out' by Houseofglam7(f): 5:42pm On Nov 19, 2019
undecided
Re: EFCC Gives Update On Mompha. Dismisses Report About 'Bribing His Way Out' by chuckcy(m): 5:43pm On Nov 19, 2019
maynation:
u can never be rich when u jealous the rich

1 Like

Re: EFCC Gives Update On Mompha. Dismisses Report About 'Bribing His Way Out' by shogsman(m): 5:44pm On Nov 19, 2019
helinues:
Mompha is not passing any nights at EFCC custody..

It could even be EFCC thst tipped him when he was in Dubai for local arrest instead of foreign arrests which repatriation could take time

EFCC should stop boboring us

Poor thinking, pray you never fall inside efcc's net, it is then you'll understand how serious his allegations are.
Re: EFCC Gives Update On Mompha. Dismisses Report About 'Bribing His Way Out' by Coalkendar(m): 5:45pm On Nov 19, 2019
Giant stride.. Let keep holding them accountable..
@Coalkendar
Re: EFCC Gives Update On Mompha. Dismisses Report About 'Bribing His Way Out' by Rubbiish(m): 5:45pm On Nov 19, 2019
maynation:
I think ur concern should be how to make the best out of life, not hoping to see the downfall of certain individuals

4 Likes

Re: EFCC Gives Update On Mompha. Dismisses Report About 'Bribing His Way Out' by helinues: 5:46pm On Nov 19, 2019
shogsman:

Poor thinking, pray you never fall inside efcc's net, it is then you'll understand how serious his allegations are.

EFCC, pls are their operatives from Jupiter?

Asking on behalf of a friend

1 Like

Re: EFCC Gives Update On Mompha. Dismisses Report About 'Bribing His Way Out' by gaventa: 5:46pm On Nov 19, 2019
Haters everywhere, these men will do the time come out and still Be richer than all of you. Instead of you to chnnel the energy into fighting politicians who steal your money you are hating on people who didn’t even steal from
You all in the name of bringing a bad image to the country as if before Yahoo Nigeria had a good image. Tell yourselves the truth you all just feel intimidated ����. Una suffer just start. Their children will employ your children still.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: EFCC Gives Update On Mompha. Dismisses Report About 'Bribing His Way Out' by torqque7(m): 5:46pm On Nov 19, 2019
Nija too corrupt for redemption..so sad

Anyway we sell state of the art vehicle diagnostic tools straight from America,tools that will even provide u with detail pictures of faulty parts in your car,top notch stuff..and we also do vehicle diagnosis..Anywhere in Abj.check my signature

1 Like

Re: EFCC Gives Update On Mompha. Dismisses Report About 'Bribing His Way Out' by mysticwarrior(m): 5:46pm On Nov 19, 2019
crackhouse:
It baffles me how this people still claim to worship God knowing fully well their hands are stained with blood ocf people they kill directly or indirectly. Just like this man.
pls we would like you tell us about his murderous activities that only you seems to be aware of.

1 Like

Re: EFCC Gives Update On Mompha. Dismisses Report About 'Bribing His Way Out' by Advocate500: 5:47pm On Nov 19, 2019
maynation:
and tinubu is ur mentor?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EFCC Gives Update On Mompha. Dismisses Report About 'Bribing His Way Out' by Youngsage: 5:47pm On Nov 19, 2019
Boringdraw1:
do you have evidence for all this allegations?

Why are you asking her for evidence?? She only expressed her concerns and they remain valid.

Why not wait and observe. After all, the news about Mompha came as a shock to some people.
Re: EFCC Gives Update On Mompha. Dismisses Report About 'Bribing His Way Out' by YorubaPrince: 5:47pm On Nov 19, 2019
Shibaraba:
I overbook space. Make una no vex

All cuz of being freaking jobless, FTC barron! angry
Re: EFCC Gives Update On Mompha. Dismisses Report About 'Bribing His Way Out' by Ooye12: 5:50pm On Nov 19, 2019
Braintrain:
The only reason I am in support of efcc is because mompha is Yoruba
Yoruba boys and jazz
who told you mompha is Yoruba
Re: EFCC Gives Update On Mompha. Dismisses Report About 'Bribing His Way Out' by GTFO(f): 5:51pm On Nov 19, 2019
crackhouse:
It baffles me how this people still claim to worship God knowing fully well their hands are stained with blood ocf people they kill directly or indirectly. Just like this man.

your politicians aint worshiping God upon all they do?
see you whey be saint.. ewu!!!

bloody motherfvcking hypocrite!
you're a sinner one way or the other too, and you worship God... pls and pls, kindy GTFO

1 Like

Re: EFCC Gives Update On Mompha. Dismisses Report About 'Bribing His Way Out' by sammhi(m): 5:51pm On Nov 19, 2019
crackhouse:
They don't believe in God ..all these are part of the fraud ....you have to pretend to belong so you catch big fishes...Do U know how many big men he swindled by going to Makkah? It is all yahoo
Re: EFCC Gives Update On Mompha. Dismisses Report About 'Bribing His Way Out' by Nobody: 5:51pm On Nov 19, 2019
chuckcy:
u can never be rich when u jealous the rich
you mean criminals and crooked Rich people. Why would Anyone be jealous of them? undecided

3 Likes

Re: EFCC Gives Update On Mompha. Dismisses Report About 'Bribing His Way Out' by Nobody: 5:54pm On Nov 19, 2019
sammhi:

They don't believe in God ..all these are part of the fraud ....you have to pretend to belong so you catch big fishes...Do U know how many big men he swindled by going to Makkah? It is all yahoo
Absolutely! Just like the The religious crooked pastors..

It is Easy to scam people in the Name of the So called God. especially in Africa and poorer countries.
Re: EFCC Gives Update On Mompha. Dismisses Report About 'Bribing His Way Out' by NaijaOlosho(f): 5:55pm On Nov 19, 2019
Magu is a billionaire oo

The kind settlement he don RECIEVE no be small grin
Re: EFCC Gives Update On Mompha. Dismisses Report About 'Bribing His Way Out' by Brightest04(m): 5:58pm On Nov 19, 2019
Nigeria politicians are all corrupt,but the most corrupt bodies i ever known in Nigeria are the law enforcement agencies.They only act when the offender is not paying their price.

1 Like

Re: EFCC Gives Update On Mompha. Dismisses Report About 'Bribing His Way Out' by Magicians: 6:00pm On Nov 19, 2019
Igbo bigot did your father tell you he died like a goat over Yoruba hating, the same goes to your mother. Ask your pastor he would have revealed to you that you are doomed n all of your unborn children are destined to end up doomed going over the same issue so bro rest in hell to u n your entire lineage.

Braintrain:
The only reason I am in support of efcc is because mompha is Yoruba
Yoruba boys and jazz
Re: EFCC Gives Update On Mompha. Dismisses Report About 'Bribing His Way Out' by andrewbaba44: 6:04pm On Nov 19, 2019
maynation:

You just sit down one side dey hate on rich people you know nothing about

Shame on you
Re: EFCC Gives Update On Mompha. Dismisses Report About 'Bribing His Way Out' by maynation(f): 6:07pm On Nov 19, 2019
Rubbiish:

I think ur concern should be how to make the best out of life, not hoping to see the downfall of certain individuals

You should be more concerned about how you will make it legitimately.

Now swerve off my mention.

1 Like

Re: EFCC Gives Update On Mompha. Dismisses Report About 'Bribing His Way Out' by andrewbaba44: 6:07pm On Nov 19, 2019
crackhouse:

Everybody is a sinner, even you your self

Doest that stop you fro worshiping God?

All you think all sins are not equal?

Stop being an hypocrite
Re: EFCC Gives Update On Mompha. Dismisses Report About 'Bribing His Way Out' by paradigmshift(m): 6:08pm On Nov 19, 2019
maynation:

don't go n face ur life. poverty is hugging u n u re worried about other people... ode

2 Likes

Re: EFCC Gives Update On Mompha. Dismisses Report About 'Bribing His Way Out' by edupedia: 6:08pm On Nov 19, 2019
nairavsdollars:
Mompha wey we sight for Dubai last week

IPOB AND BIA-FRAUD JIBRIL TYPE OF FALSEHOOD
Re: EFCC Gives Update On Mompha. Dismisses Report About 'Bribing His Way Out' by teemac01(m): 6:09pm On Nov 19, 2019
maynation:

Na poverty Dey do you...you just don’t know it yet

1 Like

Re: EFCC Gives Update On Mompha. Dismisses Report About 'Bribing His Way Out' by ideylaff: 6:09pm On Nov 19, 2019
Brightest04:
Nigeria politicians are all corrupt,but the most corrupt bodies i ever known in Nigeria are the law enforcement agencies.They only act when the offender is not paying their price.

If truly momphas source of funds is via internet fraud, the amount is way to staggering for no one to have come forward to say they have lost money.

If truly he has over 50 plus bank accounts .... then he surely has some connected people in high places he’s moving money for without a doubt.

As much as I’m not a supporter of crime. EFCC are way too loud in most cases by playing to the gallery via social media the all of a sudden
the case dies down.

Mompha is bn linked with Billions that has passed through the same Banking system that did not pick up things like the BVN numbers and audit trail of funds. Smells fishy and dodgy

The calmness on his face when he was n recorded was one of confidence that this could just bn an audio trial that will quiten away after a few months

Also what was that recording all about and the commentary

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Flavour Strolls With His Dog In Front Of His Apartment (photo) / Chizoba Nwokoye's PA, Success Bright, Emptied Her Account / My Twin - Davido Shows Off Hailey Adeleke

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.