Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,834 members, 7,817,452 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:31 PM

Read This And Laugh - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Read This And Laugh (285 Views)

Iol Oo! Her Samsung Glxy Phone Fell Inside Egusi Soup, Read And Laugh O! / Ladies Please Come And Laugh (photo) / Oya Come And Laugh Small (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Read This And Laugh by ublight: 2:45pm On Nov 19, 2019
The Deaf Bookkeeper A Mafia Godfather learns that his bookkeeper has embezzled ten million dollars. The bookkeeper is deaf and that was the reason he got the job in the first place. It was assumed that a deaf bookkeeper would not be able to hear anything that he'd ever have to testify about in court. So, when the Godfather interrogates the bookkeeper about the missing $10 million, he brings along an attorney who knows sign language. The Godfather asks the bookkeeper, "Where's the 10 million you embezzled from me"? The attorney, using sign language, asks the bookkeeper where the 10 million is hidden. The bookkeeper signs back, "I don't know what you are talking about." The attorney tells the Godfather, "He says he doesn't know what you're talking about." The Godfather pulls out a 9 mm pistol, puts it to the bookkeeper's temple, cocks it and says, "Ask him again!" The attorney signs to the bookkeeper, "He'll kill you for sure if you don't tell him!" The bookkeeper signs back, "Okay! You win! The money is in a brown briefcase, buried behind the shed in my cousin Enzo's backyard in Queens!" The Godfather asks the attorney, "Well, what'd he say"? The attorney replies, "He says you don't have the guts to pull the trigger."

1 Like

Re: Read This And Laugh by Modernist: 2:51pm On Nov 19, 2019
Damn, thieving attorney.
Re: Read This And Laugh by ZzZzzzzzzzzzzzz: 2:56pm On Nov 19, 2019
Classic

Deny till death do you path

(1) (Reply)

Christmas Palava: He Needs Your Advice / Are You A Lady Who Needs A Sugar Boy / Chat Me Up For Fun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.