Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,295 members, 7,864,437 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 06:10 PM

These Caribbeans Hate Africans - Romance (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / These Caribbeans Hate Africans (24972 Views)

Caribbeans Are The Hottest Race / Why Do White People Prefer Africans To Caribbeans / Why Do Caribbeans Hate Africans For Selling Their Ancestors (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: These Caribbeans Hate Africans by midnighter(f): 10:05pm On Nov 23, 2019
EasternPrince:

You are in Miami Beach and I'm in Lagos with a community of Fulani and shuwa Arabs a mile away from me and you wanna teach me how they look? Who have i offended to warrant this kind of schooling?

You have No idea where I am, what are you talking about..

If you know how they look then why are you denying it...even people from Niger republic and chad look like that so what's your point

I'm not even following the argument fully because its going offpoint but your statement caught my eye
Re: These Caribbeans Hate Africans by nlPoster: 10:05pm On Nov 23, 2019
And what if the lady in question is Sudanese?

I mean the profile picture, not the actual moniker.

I have a general idea areas she might be from (including Sudan) but I can't say for sure.

A Sudanese lady used to open some educative threads on nairaland many years ago, she looked a little bit like her.

I would only doubt Sudanese because they look somewhat like Egyptians and nominally west Africans, the picture doesn't seem to have a strongly Egyptian appearance.
Re: These Caribbeans Hate Africans by midnighter(f): 10:08pm On Nov 23, 2019
1Sharon:

Lool so much for meeting different kinds of ppl

Lol I can't even get the gist of the argument any more but that thing he said was wack
Re: These Caribbeans Hate Africans by Nobody: 10:08pm On Nov 23, 2019
omokoginimi:
you gay bro?

Go n marry! angry
Re: These Caribbeans Hate Africans by EasternPrince: 10:08pm On Nov 23, 2019
1Sharon:

Lool so much for meeting different kinds of ppl

East Africans are not the same as Fulanis ok?

Chinese are not the same as koreans ok

Japaneses are not the same as Koreans ok, but anyone who does know better can mistake them all for one another. I told you the lady's country did I? Maybe I better shut up and let midnighter carry on with her fulani theory. Left to her that lady would be in a tribe in Northern Nigeria by now thats midnighter for you.
Re: These Caribbeans Hate Africans by Nobody: 10:09pm On Nov 23, 2019
Dimples0303:

Go n marry! angry
You refused my marriage proposal tho
Re: These Caribbeans Hate Africans by EasternPrince: 10:09pm On Nov 23, 2019
midnighter:

You have No idea where I am, what are you talking about..

If you know how they look then why are you denying it...even people from Niger republic and chad look like that so what's your point

I'm not even following the argument fully because its going offpoint but your statement caught my eye

There she goes again!!!

Ladies, you have a nice chat.
Night.
Re: These Caribbeans Hate Africans by midnighter(f): 10:10pm On Nov 23, 2019
EasternPrince:

Japaneses are not the same as Koreans ok, but anyone who does know better can mistake them all for one another. I told you the lady's country did I? Maybe I better shut up and let midnighter carry on with her fulani theory. Left to her that lady would be in a tribe in Northern Nigeria by now thats midnighter for you.

I really don't even know what the whole quarrel is about but the lady looks Fulani to me and she could pass for it if she wore the native clothes...that was just my point
Re: These Caribbeans Hate Africans by 1Sharon(f): 10:11pm On Nov 23, 2019
EasternPrince:

No one is saying they're the same. But the fulani and Ethiopians are related. They fall under the cushitic group
Re: These Caribbeans Hate Africans by Nobody: 10:11pm On Nov 23, 2019
omokoginimi:
You refused my marriage proposal tho
... Bro... U aer gay-ish correct?.. Do you know its 12 yaers jail.. In that there your nigeria (true story) angry
Re: These Caribbeans Hate Africans by EasternPrince: 10:12pm On Nov 23, 2019
omokoginimi:
I can get any girl I want. I’m a playa

Alright let's see you get Sharon here. I won't interfere no more
Re: These Caribbeans Hate Africans by EasternPrince: 10:13pm On Nov 23, 2019
1Sharon:

No one is saying they're the same. But the fulani and Ethiopians are related. They fall under the cushitic group

Sharon, I quit oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!
Re: These Caribbeans Hate Africans by 1Sharon(f): 10:13pm On Nov 23, 2019
midnighter:

Lol I can't even get the gist of the argument any more but that thing he said was wack

Lol he said he meets different kind of ppl, if that were true he would know that fulani can be mistaken for ethiopians and vice versa
Re: These Caribbeans Hate Africans by EasternPrince: 10:18pm On Nov 23, 2019
midnighter:

I really don't even know what the whole quarrel is about but the lady looks Fulani to me and she could pass for it if she wore the native clothes...that was just my point

My point is once you take a bit by the teeth even an earthquake of reality won't shake you. That lady has prominent cheekbones and ye'll mistake her for a fulani cos she has the clothes on? Whats she even doing in fulani clothes if your mind is not going out control again?
Re: These Caribbeans Hate Africans by midnighter(f): 10:18pm On Nov 23, 2019
1Sharon:

Lol he said he meets different kind of ppl, if that were true he would know that fulani can be mistaken for ethiopians and vice versa

Hahaha this thread has turned into a giant clusterf*ck

1 Like

Re: These Caribbeans Hate Africans by Nobody: 10:18pm On Nov 23, 2019
Dimples0303:

... Bro... U aer gay-ish correct?.. Do you know its 12 yaers jail.. In that there your nigeria (true story) angry
cheesy cheesy cheesy you this Kenyan looking Togolese girl

Don’t you have home work to do?
Re: These Caribbeans Hate Africans by Nobody: 10:19pm On Nov 23, 2019
omokoginimi:
Well, I do not dignify asslickers with mentions so I won’t type out who that is. You can however count your teeth with your tongue

Btw, it’s obviously not you as you never quoted me. Did you?

No sir, I haven't .
Was just wondering.
Appreciate that.
Re: These Caribbeans Hate Africans by EasternPrince: 10:20pm On Nov 23, 2019
1Sharon:

And you know this all the way from Miami beach? You are what my people here call too know
Re: These Caribbeans Hate Africans by Nobody: 10:20pm On Nov 23, 2019
He wants to see me get a girl. Smh... keep waiting
Re: These Caribbeans Hate Africans by midnighter(f): 10:20pm On Nov 23, 2019
EasternPrince:

My point is once you take a bit by the teeth even an earthquake of reality won't shake you. That lady has prominent cheekbones and ye'll mistake her for a fulani cos she has the clothes on? Whats she even doing in fulani clothes if your mind is not going out control again?

Even Buhari has lovely cheekbones, what in the blazes are you talking about hahahaha

Even the stereotype that northerners don't travel out is perpetuated partly by the fact that people confuse them with Ethiopians or Somalis. People get so shocked when they tell them they are Nigerian
Re: These Caribbeans Hate Africans by EasternPrince: 10:22pm On Nov 23, 2019
1Sharon:

midnighter:

Hahaha this thread has turned into a giant clusterf*ck

The both of you should hook up and leave me out of it. You guys got all the knowledge.
Re: These Caribbeans Hate Africans by Nobody: 10:22pm On Nov 23, 2019
Some people read half a book and term themselves 'knowledgeable'
Imagine being so ignorant that you are predictable. God forbid ignorance, and protect us from its evil. tongue
Re: These Caribbeans Hate Africans by Nobody: 10:23pm On Nov 23, 2019
omokoginimi:
cheesy cheesy cheesy you this Kenyan looking Togolese girl

Don’t you have home work to do?

I swear! I'm doing everything but cry

I'm out kiss
Re: These Caribbeans Hate Africans by EasternPrince: 10:23pm On Nov 23, 2019
midnighter:

Even Buhari has lovely cheekbones, what in the blazes are you talking about hahahaha

There are different kinds of fulanis right in the fulani tribe. Buhari is from Niger republic not Nigeria. Sleep on that.
Re: These Caribbeans Hate Africans by Nobody: 10:25pm On Nov 23, 2019
Dimples0303:

I swear! I'm doing everything but cry

I'm out kiss
Let me come help you with some of the work wink wink you know I’m kind like that
Re: These Caribbeans Hate Africans by midnighter(f): 10:27pm On Nov 23, 2019
EasternPrince:

There are different kinds of fulanis right in fulani tribe. Buhari is from Niger republic not Nigeria. Sleep on that.

You said the babe can't look Fulani because of her cheekbones, now you're saying there are different types of Fulani so that discounts the cheekbones.

So basically you are arguing with yourself. Very funny
Re: These Caribbeans Hate Africans by Nobody: 10:28pm On Nov 23, 2019
Dasani:

No sir, I haven't .
Was just wondering.
Appreciate that.
btw what kind of name is dasani? Are you a type of branded bottle water?
Re: These Caribbeans Hate Africans by EasternPrince: 10:29pm On Nov 23, 2019
midnighter:

You said the babe can't look Fulani because of her cheekbones, now you're saying there are different types of Fulani so that discounts the cheekbones.

So basically you are arguing with yourself. Very funny

If you say so.

No one who knows squat will pass that babe off as Fulanit... Christ, are you blind? Look, this is becoming annoying. Please don't quote me again. Just think what you like.
Re: These Caribbeans Hate Africans by midnighter(f): 10:31pm On Nov 23, 2019
EasternPrince:

If you say so.

No one who knows squat will pass that babe off as Fulanit... Christ are you blind? Look this is becoming annoying. Please don't quote me again. Just think what you like.

Hahaha why don't you talk about her nose next! A lady with a nose like that can't be Fulani!

Oh whoops, there are different types of Fulani including the ones in Senegal! Rubbish hahahaha
Re: These Caribbeans Hate Africans by EasternPrince: 10:32pm On Nov 23, 2019
midnighter:

Hahaha why don't you talk about her nose next! A lady with a nose like that can't be Fulani!

Oh whoops, there are different types of Fulani including the ones in Senegal! Rubbish hahahaha

Please, please, carry your trouble and go and huge the nearest transformer.
Re: These Caribbeans Hate Africans by 1Sharon(f): 10:33pm On Nov 23, 2019
nlPoster:
And what if the lady in question is Sudanese?

I mean the profile picture, not the actual moniker.

I have a general idea areas she might be from (including Sudan) but I can't say for sure.

A Sudanese lady used to open some educative threads on nairaland many years ago, she looked a little bit like her.

I would only doubt Sudanese because they look somewhat like Egyptians and nominally west Africans, the picture doesn't seem to have a strongly Egyptian appearance.

Tell me about It. That idiot is thinking he won cos he "guessed" her nationality, while I asked and waited for a response
Re: These Caribbeans Hate Africans by midnighter(f): 10:34pm On Nov 23, 2019
EasternPrince:

Please, please, carry your trouble and go and huge the nearest transformer.

Why don't you go there!

In fact call the Fulanis in your non-existent Lagos neighbourhood to flog you until you pass out, nonsense

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (23) (Reply)

You Are Single Untill You Married - Double Date / What's Up With S/african Men Killing Off These Their Bootylicious Gf's? / Whats The Worst And The Most Embarrassing Punishment You Were Given In School?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.