Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,410 members, 7,864,822 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 07:39 AM

These Caribbeans Hate Africans - Romance (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / These Caribbeans Hate Africans (24984 Views)

Caribbeans Are The Hottest Race / Why Do White People Prefer Africans To Caribbeans / Why Do Caribbeans Hate Africans For Selling Their Ancestors (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: These Caribbeans Hate Africans by Nobody: 10:34pm On Nov 23, 2019
He runs. Chai! He don do ostrich, he don bury him face for sand
Re: These Caribbeans Hate Africans by EasternPrince: 10:35pm On Nov 23, 2019
1Sharon:

Tell me about It. That idiot is thinking he won cos he "guessed" her nationality, while I asked and waited for a response

Sharon, I can be nasty and you've seen me at it. You may want to watch what you say. There's no law that makes it compulsory for me to be nice to you but I am.
Re: These Caribbeans Hate Africans by 1Sharon(f): 10:36pm On Nov 23, 2019
EasternPrince:

Sharon, I can be nasty and you've seen me at it. You may want to watch what you say. There no law that makes it compulsory for me to be nice to you.

Keep quiet
Re: These Caribbeans Hate Africans by EasternPrince: 10:36pm On Nov 23, 2019
1Sharon:

Keep quiet

Alright you can fvck off
Re: These Caribbeans Hate Africans by EasternPrince: 10:40pm On Nov 23, 2019
1Sharon:

Keep quiet

And hey bitch, I'm not done.
Re: These Caribbeans Hate Africans by Nobody: 10:40pm On Nov 23, 2019
omokoginimi:
btw what kind of name is dasani? Are you a type of branded bottle water?

Yes sir...exactly.
Well it is one of the leading bottled water manufacturers in the U.S.

1 Like

Re: These Caribbeans Hate Africans by Nobody: 10:42pm On Nov 23, 2019
Dasani:

Yes sir...exactly.
Well it is one of the leading bottled water manufacturers in the U.S.
Okay ma

Safe to say you are drinkable

1 Like

Re: These Caribbeans Hate Africans by Nobody: 10:43pm On Nov 23, 2019
Dracula is awake.

Japa... good night

1 Like

Re: These Caribbeans Hate Africans by khiaa(f): 11:00pm On Nov 23, 2019
RPirez:

Bro, are you surprised?

If she's in fact an African American then, they are the worst pple to ever exist on earth. They're such a disgrace to the black race and humanity.
They're the most arrogant, most belligerent, most lousy, very dirty and laziest people ever.

They never work... all they do sit their lazy, dirty ass home while their thuggish bf, dad, son walks thr street looking for who to rob or selling drugs and stuff while they blame the government, society and white pple for their demise.

They're rhe scum of our universe! angry

Khia, Khiaa

Yet black Americans are middle class, upper middle class, rich and wealthy. Black Americans are doctors, lawyer's, judges, professors, nurses, engineers, scientist, pilots, astronauts, computer programers, and many more.

Your post reeks of inferiority and envy.

2 Likes

Re: These Caribbeans Hate Africans by 1Sharon(f): 11:08pm On Nov 23, 2019
khiaa:

Yet black Americans are middle class, upper middle class, rich and wealthy. Black Americans are doctors, lawyer's, judges, professors, nurses, engineers, scientist, pilots, astronauts, computer programers, and many more.

This post reeks of inferiority and envy.

Black africans are the most educated group
Re: These Caribbeans Hate Africans by Nobody: 11:11pm On Nov 23, 2019
1Sharon:

Ahh..the dream is over sad
are medical schools in ukraine cheaper?
Re: These Caribbeans Hate Africans by 1Sharon(f): 11:15pm On Nov 23, 2019
lefulefu:
are medical schools in ukraine cheaper?

Yepp
Re: These Caribbeans Hate Africans by Nobody: 11:28pm On Nov 23, 2019
1Sharon:

Yepp
Are you just gonna ignore my dm then? angry undecided
Re: These Caribbeans Hate Africans by Nobody: 11:49pm On Nov 23, 2019
1Sharon:

Yepp
so how is it in ukraine? over here in ur finals u will have to write the USMLE(united states medical licencing exam)and if you pass you will be able to do your residency in the united states.so in the ukraine do they allow international students to do their residency there after they finish?
Re: These Caribbeans Hate Africans by RPirez: 11:53pm On Nov 23, 2019
khiaa:

This post reeks of inferiority and envy.

You are in the best nation on earth like the U.S and still be the most uneducated, poorest and even the worst group of people. Majority of the successful Blacks in the U.S are Immigrants from Africa of which 90% are Nigerians or has a Nigerian midas touch.

Even the first Black President, Obama is from an Immigrant father. We all know if not, he'll be some jobless, ghetto ass kid selling drugs on the streets while bragging to people the number of times he's be incarcerated.

90% of the wealthiest Blacks are Nigerian Immigrants. Nigerians in the U.S are the most educated Immigrants. Go look at the stats.

Btw... you should be ashamed that you and your lazy African Americans have such privilege of being born in America yet, you're here comparing yourselves to us from Africa. If we have 5% of the privilege you pple have, it's gonna be a totally different story.

Even majority of Nigerian Illegal Immigrants in the U.S are doing way better than you African Americans born there. You guys are the most useless group of people ever. You folks are literally cursed!

1 Like

Re: These Caribbeans Hate Africans by 1Sharon(f): 11:54pm On Nov 23, 2019
lefulefu:
so how is it in ukraine? over here in ur finals u will have to write the USMLE(united states medical licencing exam)and if you pass you will be able to do your residency in the united states.so in the ukraine do they allow international students to do their residency there after they finish?

Hmm I'm not sure.

Are you doing medicine too then?
Re: These Caribbeans Hate Africans by Nobody: 11:57pm On Nov 23, 2019
1Sharon:

Hmm I'm not sure.

Are you doing medicine too then?
yes thats what i am doin over here
Re: These Caribbeans Hate Africans by 1Sharon(f): 11:59pm On Nov 23, 2019
lefulefu:
yes thats what i am doin over here

Oh wow...what yr are you?
Re: These Caribbeans Hate Africans by Offpoint: 12:03am On Nov 24, 2019
midnighter:

You have No idea where I am, what are you talking about..

If you know how they look then why are you denying it...even people from Niger republic and chad look like that so what's your point

I'm not even following the argument fully because its going offpoint but your statement caught my eye
I'll be on my own jejely thinking about my life, you guys would just mention my name in your conversation.

I need to sue someone
Re: These Caribbeans Hate Africans by Nobody: 12:06am On Nov 24, 2019
1Sharon:

Oh wow...what yr are you?
i just started since since september of this year.i am in MD1 currently
Re: These Caribbeans Hate Africans by 1Sharon(f): 12:08am On Nov 24, 2019
lefulefu:
i just started since since september of this year.i am in MD1 currently

I just started too, what's MD1
Re: These Caribbeans Hate Africans by Nobody: 12:17am On Nov 24, 2019
1Sharon:

I just started too, what's MD1
MD1 is like what they refer to in nigeria as 100level.you have MD then the PRE MD
Re: These Caribbeans Hate Africans by 1Sharon(f): 12:20am On Nov 24, 2019
lefulefu:
MD1 is like what they refer to in nigeria as 100level.you have MD then the PRE MD

Oh okay..
Re: These Caribbeans Hate Africans by khiaa(f): 12:35am On Nov 24, 2019
RPirez:

You have be in the best nation on earth like rhe U.S and still be the most uneducated, poorest and even the worst group of people. Majority of the successful Blacks in the U.S are Immigrants from Africa of which 90% are Nigerians or has a Nigerian midas touch.

Even the first Black President, Obama is from an Immigrant father. We all know if not, he'll be some jobless, ghetto ass kid selling drugs on the streets while bragging to people the number of times he's be incarcerated.

90% of the wealthiest Blacks are Nigerian Immigrants. Nigerians in the U.S are the most educated Immigrants. Go look at the stats.

Btw... you should be ashamed that you and your lazy African Americans have such privilege of being born in America yet, you're here comparing yourselves to us from Africa. If we have 5% of the privilege you pple have, it's gonna be a totally different story.

Even majority of Nigerian Illegal Immigrants in the U.S are doing way better than you African Americans born there. You guys are the most useless group of people ever. You folks are literally cursed!

There you go just talking out of the side of your mouth. There are way more educated Black Americans than there are educated Nigerians.
Re: These Caribbeans Hate Africans by Nobody: 12:46am On Nov 24, 2019
Lefulefu and 1Sharon,
I commend you both for venturing into medicine (if I understood you guys' posts).
It's one of the toughest professions existing on the planet...and not for everybody.
Wishing you guys the best and to stay the course.

Sorry for interrupting you guys.

1 Like

Re: These Caribbeans Hate Africans by kenzosky: 12:52am On Nov 24, 2019
drezzyx:
Pls can you throw in more light y carribean hate Africans with vivid contrast and explanation.
Thank you
It's simple, they said we sold them into slavery. While in Paris, i tried to make some acquaintance that i know (Black guys) from the West indies understand that our parents didn't sell their parents into slavery like the White men brainwashed them to believe, rather it's the White men that came to Africa in guise of religion and colonisation, and before we knew it they started stealing our brothers and sisters. Just like they went to North America and killed three hundred million Red indians and claimed their lands.
Re: These Caribbeans Hate Africans by Nobody: 12:57am On Nov 24, 2019
Dasani:
Lefulefu and 1Sharon,
I commend you both for venturing into medicine (if I understood you guys' posts).
It's one of the toughest professions existing on the planet...and not for everybody.

I keep closing this thread out on my followed topics...but it keeps popping back.up.
Trying to figure out what I'm doing wrong??
But since I keep getting brought back here, might as well offer some positive encouragement.
its challenging yes but if u put ur head down it can be done.unlike in nigeria you have everything u need here for your study..constant eletricity,conducive classrooms,conducive library and attentive lecturers.

1 Like

Re: These Caribbeans Hate Africans by Nobody: 12:58am On Nov 24, 2019
Dasani:
Lefulefu and 1Sharon,

amin smiley

2 Likes

Re: These Caribbeans Hate Africans by Nobody: 1:02am On Nov 24, 2019
lefulefu:
its challenging yes but if u put ur head down it can be done.unlike in nigeria you have everything u need here for your study..constant eletricity,conducive classrooms,conducive library and attentive lecturers.

Thank you sir for replying.
Says a whole lot about your character.
You will make it...you want it badly enough.
Pray, study hard, and you will make it.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: These Caribbeans Hate Africans by 1Sharon(f): 1:04am On Nov 24, 2019
Dasani:
Lefulefu and 1Sharon,

I keep closing this thread out on my followed topics...but it keeps popping back.up.
Trying to figure out what I'm doing wrong??
But since I keep getting brought back here, might as well offer some positive encouragement.

Thank you for your encouraging words, much needed smiley

It's truly not easy

2 Likes

Re: These Caribbeans Hate Africans by Nobody: 1:11am On Nov 24, 2019
1Sharon:

It's truly not easy

You are welcomed.
I respect anyone in school, but studying medicine is a whole other ballgame.
But I think you have the drive...you will make it.

1 Like

Re: These Caribbeans Hate Africans by EasternPrince: 2:42am On Nov 24, 2019
1Sharon:

It's truly not easy

Shut up there

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (23) (Reply)

Meet Sandra Areh Chinelo, Apostle Joshua Selman Wife To Be / 10 Clear Signs That A Campus Guy Only Wants Your Body - EDUREGARD / What's Up With S/african Men Killing Off These Their Bootylicious Gf's?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.