Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,683 members, 7,955,536 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 08:36 AM

Dirty Hustlers - Literature (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Dirty Hustlers (87458 Views)

What Is "Dirty" And "Stain" In YORUBA Language? / Romantic Story : My Dirty Friend (18+) Episode 1 / My Dirty Friend:episode 10 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dirty Hustlers by Renderhelp(f): 8:30am On Jun 04, 2022
“Say it louder.” Broda ordered as he rapidly slammed himself against me.

“You own my body!” I moaned loudly as I squeezed the bedsheet with both hands .

Broda lowered his face to suck my lip before he pushed himself deeper into me. He let out a deep breath and collapsed his full weight on my body.

I gently rubbed my hands through his thick hair, savoring his scent before he rolled off me and we both struggled to catch our breaths.

The Ac was turned on to the coolest but we were both sweating like we had just ran a marathon.

Broda pulled me close to his body and planted a kiss on my forehead. I placed my hand on his firm torso and smiled contentedly.

“I love you more than anything.” I confessed to him.

“Same.” He grunted as he stood up from the bed.

He picked up his blunt and phone from the bedside table.

I admired his muscular chocolate body as he walked into the bathroom. He looked more handsome than I remembered.

I stood up from the bed and picked up a roll of toilet paper to clean up with. I felt peppery stings as I wiped off his sperm.

My whole body felt sore. We had been in the hotel room for 4 days and we couldn’t keep our hands off one another.

I laid back down on the bed to see if there was anything good on TV. There wasn’t.

As I stared blankly at a Latin soap opera with Chinese subtitles, my heart went out to Mama, Nkiru and my kids. They must think I’m dead, I thought sadly. I felt sorry for Mama especially, she had paid a huge amount for my ransom, of which I was certain was going to affect her business.

I picked up Broda’s small Nokia phone from underneath his pillow and bit my lip contemplating if I should call Mama to tell her I was fine.

I took a quick glance at the bathroom door which was still closed. I picked up and wore Broda’s shirt and wore it over my pantless bottom, the shirt was oversized and did well to cover most of my thighs so I didn’t bother to put on shorts before I sneaked out of the room.

“Hello?…hello, Mama can you hear me?” I whispered into the mouthpiece of the phone as I stood in the hallway, beside our room’s door.

“Sister, is that you?!” I could hear the joy in Nkiru’s voice.

My insides warmed up with happiness.

It has been months since Nkiru last spoke to Me after my ordeal with her fiancé.

“Yes, ọ bụ m. How are you? How is Mama? What of Zayan and my twins?”

“I should be asking how you are. We have been so worried, it’s been days since we last heard from you.”

“Nkiru I’m fine.” I assured her. “They have released me.”

“Ei! Glory be to God. Ozi Oma! This is good news! Ah, Mama will recover now….Where are you? Let me send you transport money to come back.”

“Mama fell sick?” I hastily asked in a bid to avoid Nkiru’s question. I did not have the liver to tell her I won’t return home.

“Mama had a stroke.”

“Jesus!” I gasped.

“We were so worried when we did not hear from you. Mama’s bp was already high at that point, she thought those evil men killed you. It broke her.”

Tears rolled down my eyes. If only I had called Mama earlier.

“Sister don’t cry, she will get better when she sees you. Your kids are here, they will be so happy—“

I quickly ended the door when I heard the door to our room open.

“Wetin you Dey do.” Broda asked.

I wiped my tears and sniffed. “I want to go home, My mum had a stroke, she thought I was dead…I for don call am since!”

Broda roughly snatched his phone from my hand.

“Wetin Dey worry you? You wan implicate me?”

He looked left then right before he grabbed my my hand and pulled me back into the hotel room before he securely locked the door from inside.

“What is wrong with you? What of them trace my number and talk say na me kidnap you? You nor Dey think?!” Broda snapped.

I bursted out fresh tears. “Sorry… I just say make I call mama, I know she for don Dey panic say Dey don kill me. To say I know, I for don call her since. Na my fault she get stroke!” I sobbed loudly.

The frown on Broda’s face faded and he took me into his arms to hug me.

“It’s okay. If you want to leave, I will give you money to go and meet your mum.” His deep voice was soothing.

I looked up at his handsome face. “I will come back. Make I just go see her. If she sees me, she go recover.”

Broda gently wiped the tears from under my eyes.

“You’ll meet me in Lagos when you’re ready.”

I nodded and he kissed me.

Broda had really changed, I thought.

8 Likes

Re: Dirty Hustlers by Renderhelp(f): 8:34am On Jun 04, 2022
My heart sank when I saw Mama stretched out on the hospital bed.

She smiled weakly at me and took my hand in hers. Her hand trembled as she struggled to hold on to me.

Mama mumbled some words which I could barely understand. As she spoke, I noticed her lips shifted to a corner of her jaw, slurring her words.

I was so filled with guilt that I could barely look Mama in the eye.

“Sister, it’s not your fault. Stop crying.” Nkiru came to stand next to me and lightly placed her hand on my shoulder to console me.

Nkiru looked somewhat haggard. She had lost weight, her hair looked unkempt and she had clusters of pimples on her forehead. I knew the whole situation I caused had affected her a lot.

After Mama fell asleep, Nkiru narrated to me how Mama’s business was on the verge of crumbling. Mama had to sell of most of her goods at ridiculous prices to raise money for my ransom.

She also told me Ebuka had sent Mama the sim of 550k and even kept his uncle’s taxi on sale but he couldn’t get a quick buyer.

I had a huge lump in my chest as Nkiru spoke.

“Sister are you okay? Your face is red. You need to rest.”

““ọ dị mma. I just need fresh air.”

I silently hoped Nkiru won’t read the guilt on my face. I hurriedly left the room.

As I stood in the small garden in front of the hospital building, I decided to call Broda to ease my thoughts.

I dialed his number 3 times but it didn’t go through. Even though we had spoken an hour ago, I missed him and couldn’t wait to be with him again.

I saw an elderly lady walk into the compound, guiding Zayan with one hand and holding one twin with the other while other twin was strapped to her back.

“Zayan!” I called out happily as I darted towards them.

On sighting me, Zayan squealed and raised his hands for me to lift him up. I carried him and hugged him.

“My baby. How are you?” I asked him gleefully.

He smiled back at me with his chubby dimpled cheeks. I hugged him again and buried my face in his soft curly hair as I thanked God for giving me the chance to see my children again.

“Ah Mama Zayan. Welcome! We thank God for your safety.”

I squinted my eyes at the elderly woman, trying to recognize her face but I had no idea who she was.

I took Nonye from her arms and kissed Adaora who was fast asleep on the woman’s back.

“I am your mother’s neighbor, I came for your wedding don’t you recognize me?”

I shook my head and apologized.

“I’ve been the one looking after your kids since after your kids since your mother got admitted.”

I thanked her profusely before we walked into Mama’s ward.

On the 5th day after my return, I was feeding the twins while Mama was asleep.

I kept on yawning tiredly, trying to fight off sleep. Nkiru had returned to school 2 days before to prepare for her upcoming exams and so I was left alone to care for Mama.

I had to bathe, feed and make sure Mama took her drugs at the same time caring for 3 children under the ages of 2. It was strenuous but I did it to appease my guilty conscience.

Broda’s call came in and I excitedly picked up as I had not heard from him in days. I was scared something bad had happened to him.

“Baby.”

I felt fuzzy and warm when I heard his voice. I dropped the plate and spoon I was using to feed the twins.

“My love, hope you are okay? I’ve been trying to reach you for days.” I whispered and looked at Mama to be sure she was still asleep.

“I’m not okay o, in fact I’m dead.”

“Wetin happen?”

“Police catch me with my uncle’s goods.”

I covered my mouth to muffle my gasp. Mama turned on her bed making me suspect she had woken up so I walked out of the room.

“Jesus…they arrested you?”
My heart raced. I knew selling human organs was a felony. Broda could be jailed for years. I didn’t want to lose him again.

“No. I bribed them. They carry me go my banks, empty my accounts. Even seize the organs on top.” He hissed.

I let out a huge sigh of relief. “Thank God.”

“Wetin you Dey thank God for? I no get one naira on me. My uncle Dey on my neck to pay him, he don seize everything wey I get for house. I nor even know where to start from.” He groaned.

I didn’t know what to say to console him. I wished I was with him so I could give him a hug.

“Come to Lagos tomorrow.” Broda suddenly said.

“I wish I could, Mama is still in the hospital and there’s no one to take care of her and my kids.”

“What your mother needs is a hood doctor, she will be alright. Cherry I need you now more than ever.”

I placed my palm over my forehead in a confused state. “I can’t leave just like that…give me 2 weeks.”

“Come tomorrow. You know say na because of you I stay back. If I came to Lag earlier the police for no catch me. But I no regret am. You’re worth the sacrifice. I need you here.”

I bit my lower lip. “I will come.”

“That’s my girl.” Broda cheered, making me smile.

“Bring money when you Dey come or you fit send am to my bank account. My house rent is due…like 500k should be manageable.”

I widened my eyes at his request. “Ha! I don’t have that kind of money o.”

“Borrow from someone na. My battery is low sef. No light. I go find where to charge and call you tomorrow. Stop at mile 2 when you enter Lagos. I’ll pick you up there. I love you.”

He ended the call before I could tell him I loved him too.

I weakly sat on the staircase as I racked my brain on where I could find such an amount of money.

6 Likes

Re: Dirty Hustlers by Renderhelp(f): 8:35am On Jun 04, 2022
The next morning I called Nkiru. As her number dialed, I made a quick sign of the cross.

“Sister, good morning. This one you’re calling this early hope all is well.” Nkiru’s voice sounded croaky.

“All is well. Mama is fine. We are all fine.” I quickly said.

“There’s this doctor that suggested one man that can cure stroke, he said he is really good .”

“No o. Let’s stick to orthodox medicine. A lot of quacks are in town.” Nkiru cut in.

Beads of sweat formed on my forehead. Nkiru was the one holding on to Mama’s money and I knew getting her to send me 500k would be difficult.

“He is not a quack. The doctor said—“

“Sister, I practice in the hospital almost everyday. Some doctors work hand in hand with these fraudsters. We know them well. Don’t worry yourself, Mama will come out healthy.” Nkiru chuckled softly.

I hated how she spoke to me like I was a child. I’m her elder sister for Christ sake!

“Nkiru there’s no harm in trying…since I came Mama’s health hasn’t improved… I don tire to Dey see her lie down for one place, na just 500k be the man fees—“

“500 what?! Nkiru bursted out laughing. “Abeg don’t let anyone deceive you, besides Mama does not have up to that amount in her account.”

My instincts told me Nkiru was lying.

“Okay. Send 250k first let him start. If we see improvement in Mama, we will balance him the rest.”

“Sister, we can’t afford it. Remember we still have to pay Mama’s hospital bills, buy drugs and pay my school fees too.”

“Every time your school this your school that.” I snapped out of frustration. “Me wey drop out of school for you, na monkey i be? You nor fit put your school on hold till Mama recover?”

“I nor get your time.” Nkiru hissed before ending the call.

I plopped down on the chair and grew anxious after I checked the time and saw it was already 8:30am. I should have been on a bus to Lagos.

I dialed Broda’s number but it was switched off. I needed to tell him I couldn’t raise the money and ask if I could come to Lagos with the 50k in my bank account.

“Daddy!” I heard Zayan scream excitedly.

I had been so lost in my thoughts that I didn’t know when Ebuka walked in.

He picked up my son with one hand while he balanced his weight on his crutch with his other hand.

I hissed and rolled my eyes. He was the last person I wanted to see.

He limped towards where I sat.

“I’m so happy to see you again. How are you?” I thought His smile made him look foolish.

“Fine.” I mumbled.

“I’m sorry I couldn’t come as soon as I heard of your return. I had to gather some funds to make this trip.”

I stared at the wall to avoid looking at his spotted face. His presence irritated me.

“She’s asleep.” He asked pointing to Mama.

“No she’s dancing.” I replied with rude sacarsm .

Ebuka smiled awkwardly, trying to hide his embarrassment.

“I pray for her everyday to get well soon. Just like I prayed day and night for your safe return.”

I rolled my eyes again.

“”Seeing her in this condition breaks my heart. I can’t wait to see her be her cheerful self again. Let her go back to wearing her beautiful wrappers and jewelry.”

I sat up immediately as an idea popped into my head.

“Erm…Ebuka I’m coming. I need to go and get something from the house. Help me watch Mama and the kids.” I hurriedly put on my slippers and walked out of the ward.

About 20 minutes later, I was searching the nooks and crannies of Mama’s room until I finally found where she hid her jewelry box.

When I opened it, I found out it only contained the gold necklace and ring my father had give to her as her wedding gift. It meant a lot to Mama as she safely kept them for years and refused to sell it when we went hungry.

I shook my head and closed the box before I thoroughly searched her room again for other valuables but I couldn’t find anything tangible.

I was about to leave when Broda’s came in.

“You don enter bus?”

“I’m about to.”

“Time don go. Where you able to come up with the money?” Broda asked.

I felt a bit tensed. “Uhh…I’ve been trying.”

“Try harder baby, we really need it. My mum is coming next week sef. I want her to meet you.”

My head spun and I felt butterflies in my tummy.

Broda had always refused to introduce me to his family. I concluded he would take our relationship seriously this time and might even propose marriage very soon.

“Just try to get the money, let’s put things in place and start a new life.”

“Okay I will. I love you very much.”

“Call me when you reach Lagos.” He ended the call.

I turned back and took Mama’s jewelry box.

7 Likes

Re: Dirty Hustlers by Renderhelp(f): 8:37am On Jun 04, 2022

My phone rang in the bus. My smile dropped after I picked up the call and heard Ebuka’s voice.

“Cherry, where are you? The twins are hungry. I’ve bought food for Mama and Zayan but I don’t know how to prepare their baby food.” Ebuka’s voice sounded strained. I knew the kids were giving him tough time.

“I’m coming. I’m close to the hospital.” I lied and quickly ended the call before he could say another word.

I went ahead to Barr Nkiru, Mama and Ebuka from calling my line. I decided to change my SIM card when I arrived Lagos.

Broda raised me up and kissed me as soon as I alighted from the bus.

“Abeg make una hold una self! Small children Dey here.” A park porter hissed at us.

We broke our kiss laughing. Broda took the small bag I was carrying and we entered a keke which took us to his place.

“Your house is fine.” I said to Broda as I walked through his one bedroom apartment.

The place looked ransacked. It was empty save for a plastic chair in the living room and a small mattress in the bedroom.

“Don’t lie abeg. My uncle has taken everything…but it looks beautiful now that you’re here.”

Broda gave a small smile before he moved closer to hug me. He slowly kissed my lips as his hands moved from my back die to my waist before he squeezed my bum through my jeans.

He was about to undo the button on my trousers when I gently pushed him away.

“I had a long journey.” I said to him. My body was already trembling from his touch but I felt too tired.

Broda’s smile revealed his perfect set of white teeth. I wanted to kiss him again.

“Sorry, I’m a bad host.” He laughed. “I cooked for you.”

I raised my brows and laughed in amusement.

“When you start to Dey cook?”

Broda’s eyes twinkled as he laughed out loud. “I Dey lie o. Make we go buy food.”

He picked me up and carried me out of his house like a new bride.

I felt at home.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dirty Hustlers by Born2winnx: 8:48am On Jun 04, 2022
fly back to the hole you crept from, no absolutely respect for your readers

so I got no respect to you

you think you can come here to drop updates anytime you like
once again fûck off.

I ain't reading this shitx, not today!

1 Like

Re: Dirty Hustlers by Renderhelp(f): 8:55am On Jun 04, 2022
Born2winnx:

once again fûck off.

Abeg boss don’t vex for me….I know I’ve been late with my posts and I’ve apologized a lot. Consider me too because it’s not easy over here. I’m trying to write at my own pace and do the best I can.

I’m sorry for the late posts everyone. I respect all of you that’s why I still try to make updates when I can.

13 Likes

Re: Dirty Hustlers by leosmaria(m): 10:00am On Jun 04, 2022
Born2winnx:

once again fûck off.

Boss no be so na, abi u de pay her for the story? U sef start ur own make we read

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dirty Hustlers by Born2winnx: 10:34am On Jun 04, 2022
leosmaria:

Boss no be so na, abi u de pay her for the story? U sef start ur own make we read
let her fûck off, my audience alone is worth more than a payment.
Re: Dirty Hustlers by leosmaria(m): 12:13pm On Jun 04, 2022
Born2winnx:
let her fûck off, my audience alone is worth more than a payment.

Swear u didn't read the update? Go learn some manners boy

6 Likes

Re: Dirty Hustlers by blesskewe(f): 5:58pm On Jun 04, 2022
Am not going to bash you or anything like that
But omo
This story don over Tay

1 Like

Re: Dirty Hustlers by Ayoslimzy(m): 3:41pm On Jun 06, 2022
Omo just started reading today and I don reach last page

This cherry girl is very stupid
Well it’s fiction sha
Cause nobody will be as stupid as this

3 Likes

Re: Dirty Hustlers by Renderhelp(f): 7:47pm On Jun 06, 2022

On the third day after I had moved in with Broda, he returned home that afternoon and happily informed me that the had sold of Mama’s wedding jewelry for the sum of 250,000.

“Happy birthday my love.” He said before he kissed me.

I smiled and looked at him with surprise.

“You thought I forgot?” He laughed. “I planned something special for you tonight. I’ll take you out this night.”

I felt giddy as Broda had never taken me out on a date before. I shook my head at the thought of it, no man had ever taken me out on a date and I’ve had 4 kids and been married twice.

That evening, I wore a short pink dress that I had stolen from Nkiru’s wardrobe before I came to Lagos. I packed my long natural hair in a bun. I didn’t have any makeup so I went out bare faced.

I had thought Broda was taking me to a fancy restaurant or something of that sort but to my dismay, it was a local bar our bike stopped at.

“Baby, the place is nice. Big men come here…you would love their palm wine.” Broda said when he saw my sour face.

I pulled down my dress to properly cover my thighs as most of the men were staring at me when Broda left me to search for vacant seats.

The bar was big and crowded. It was filled mostly with loud, drunk and randy men while most of the women looked like local prostitutes.

I hissed as I wondered why Broda would bring me to such a crass place.

Broda signaled to me that he had found empty seats.

As I walked over to the corner where he stood, some useless men called out to me.

“Fine girl, come make I buy you drink.”

“Beautiful angel…”

“Omo, see fresh babe.”

One stupid man even grabbed my arm but I managed to quickly wring my arm free.

Broda ordered drinks and pepper soup for us. He barely spoke to me as he paid all his attention to the football match on the Tv screen.

He pulled out a roll of weed from his back pocket and I widened my eyes at him.

“No level. This place is safe. Other people are smoking too.” He chuckled after I warned him.

I had already started to doze off out of boredom when I felt Broda’s hand rubbing my laps.

I rubbed my eyes and smiled at him. “Can we go home now? Sleep Dey catch me.”

He shook his head. “So early? I haven’t even given you your birthday gift yet.”

I grinned sheepishly as I wondered what it was.

“Come let me show you.” Broda took my hand led me to out of the bar.

As we walked to the back of the building, I gave Broda a frightened look. “Where we Dey go?”

The place was almost dark save for a rays of light that came from the main bar.

“You too dey fear.” Broda teased me. He placed his hands on my breasts and began to squeeze them.

“Stop.” I felt embarrassed. I looked about to see if anyone was watching us.

Broda kissed me as he wiggled his hand under my dress. He slid my panties aside to make room for his fingers.

“You look amazing. See how everyone was staring at you in the bar.” He whispered in my ear before he gave my neck soft gentle bites.

“Baby, stop…let’s go home.” My voice sounded throaty, I was already feeling the wetness between my legs as Broda’s fingers did their magic.

I did my best to stop myself from moaning out loud. I heard the loud voices coming from the bar and it made me uncomfortable.

Broda turned me to face the stack of beer crates that had formed a mini wall.

When he raised up my dress, I tried to turn back but he held me to stay still. “Trust me.” He said.

Goosebumps filled my body as the cold night’s breeze touched my exposed skin.

Broda pulled down my panties before he gently guided himself into me.

After a few strokes, I stopped feeling ashamed as I almost forgot where we were. I started to moan loudly at the intense pleasure I felt.

“Oga I hail o!” I heard a voice call out and voices of laughter followed. The voices sounded so close that I was sure they could see my naked butt.

I didn’t raise my head out of shame. I didn’t want them to see my face.

Broda hailed them back before he resumed thrusting.

I angrily stepped away from him, not caring if people were watching. I pulled up my panties and rearranged my dress.

“Why you Dey vex?”

I ignored him and went outside the gates of the bar to stop a bike.

Tears brimmed at the corner of my eyes as I felt so cheap and embarrassed.

“Cherry, wait.” Broda held my hand. “Why are you angry? I thought we were having fun.”

“What type of fun is that?” I snapped at him as I wiped my tears.

“Calm down, don’t cry on your birthday.”

“You’ve already ruined it for me. You brought me to this local bar and took me to the back like say I be your ashawo…. Just leave me alone!”

I climbed a bike that had stopped and went home. On getting to the apartment, I realized that Broda was with the keys.

I sat down on the flower pavement and cried.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dirty Hustlers by Renderhelp(f): 8:28pm On Jun 06, 2022
blesskewe:
Am not going to bash you or anything like that
But omo
This story don over Tay

I know. No vex cry

1 Like

Re: Dirty Hustlers by Ayoslimzy(m): 9:30am On Jun 07, 2022
Nice piece of work op
Re: Dirty Hustlers by GuyFawkes7: 9:26pm On Jun 11, 2022
Born2winnx:

When the story de hot na him de sweet pass.

Then I was hungry for more... like the suspense was just too much to handle... and you went ghost mode on us like that..... common it's annoying...

You not a psycho...your great writer.....I just needed more at that particular time..

Depressed/demented mf
Re: Dirty Hustlers by Devonelle(f): 8:30am On Aug 11, 2022
Renderhelp we are waiting
Re: Dirty Hustlers by Stanley3562(m): 12:48am On Aug 14, 2022
This girl is a hoe
Re: Dirty Hustlers by Stanley3562(m): 2:24pm On Aug 14, 2022
Please we are waiting[left][/left]
Re: Dirty Hustlers by samfrancis1(m): 1:54pm On Aug 24, 2022
Ogami.. we deh follow you.. coke here and do more justice
Re: Dirty Hustlers by ozome15(m): 3:44pm On Aug 25, 2022
louwheez:
Hey there!

I sell all kinds of novels for as low as #800 –no matter the author. E.g Harry potter novels, the fault in our stars, the hunger games, you name it!
Whatsapp me please: 08148074689
E-copy or had copy
Re: Dirty Hustlers by TheLordofHost: 3:35pm On Nov 09, 2023
Sad to see this beautiful story abandoned

2 Likes

Re: Dirty Hustlers by sunnynyra(m): 10:54pm On Nov 19, 2023
Cuminsideher:
Why do I feel this cherry girl Go sweet. Ride on girl!!!
Good dick is good for the body, mind and soul. Lol but If only Nkiru gave him the cookie, he would have been less Hot and would have prevented Cherry the slut.
another mad person

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

A Thorn In The Flesh / CI / Chronicles Of Temy (my Life On Campus)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.