Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,412 members, 7,954,649 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 04:49 AM

What Are The Exact Things Every Man Wants In A Woman? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Are The Exact Things Every Man Wants In A Woman? (342 Views)

No Man Wants To Marry Me Despite My Beauty & Shape".(photo) / Top 10 Signs A Nigerian Man Wants To Marry You / A Slay Queen Lists Out The Qualities She Wants In A Man. See The Reply She Got (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Are The Exact Things Every Man Wants In A Woman? by Relationshiphub(f): 8:05pm On Nov 19, 2019
You could be pressing your head against the wall and complaining that all men are the same and you're relationship isn't working. I have also seen a lot of women say that men are evil.

Should we take this to be true or you're super interested in knowing the actual things men want from women?
If you're already in a relationship or trying to get into a new here are things to learn first "What actually do men want from women?" once you get the 12 exact things it clear, then you can attract and keep any man of your choice to yourself.

In as much as you want to attract and keep a man, you have to learn the art contained in the post. Remember it is not just all about making a man fall in love with you but also about making him stay in love. Less you're just interested in having a nice time with random guys, remember you want a relationship with a man and not one with some ill-equipped young guys out there so you seriously nee to know what a man wants from a woman.

Thanks and have a happy relationship life.

(1) (Reply)

The Untold Life Of A Single Mother / Searching For My Missing Ring / Enlarged Manhood

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.