Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,990 members, 7,825,069 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 05:01 AM

Have I Been Charmed By This Guy? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Have I Been Charmed By This Guy? (48004 Views)

Have I Been Meeting The Wrong Ladies Or Is It A Nigerian Thing / I Been Dey Fear Woman Normal Normal Ooo. But This Particular Woman Shock Me / N500k Each For Girls At Senators Party: How I Was Charmed, Used Many Times- Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Have I Been Charmed By This Guy? by Jhamzy(m): 11:34am On Nov 20, 2019
EMEKUSBOY9:
If you think is charm, then is not charm.

Wisest reply. You get sense.
Re: Have I Been Charmed By This Guy? by noisy45(m): 11:34am On Nov 20, 2019
Sister go for the preek. We are in the present world of point and kill. Enjoy your life. Charm kor Ogun nii grin grin

1 Like

Re: Have I Been Charmed By This Guy? by Thegoodone13(m): 11:34am On Nov 20, 2019
You are into him and he doesn't. Move on.

3 Likes

Re: Have I Been Charmed By This Guy? by LollipopCandy(f): 11:34am On Nov 20, 2019
Both ladies and guys that have commented so far on your thread have really been honest with you. The guy is a player. U sef look at it na... It's not as of he has asked you for a relationship yet

2 Likes

Re: Have I Been Charmed By This Guy? by OBIPLUS(m): 11:35am On Nov 20, 2019
Check my signature.

SALES, Industrial kitchen, restaurant, hotel and bakery equipments such as gas oven, shawama machine, toaster, roasters, popcorn machine, icecream machine, deep plantain fryer machine, ice machine , industrial freezers, supermarket shelve, weighing machine,plantain deep fryer machine, bread/ dough spiral mixer, water dispenser , food processors of all kinds, water production equipments, supply trucks of all kinds etc.
Enquires +2348063389700.
Re: Have I Been Charmed By This Guy? by shogsman(m): 11:37am On Nov 20, 2019
If you have been charmed,you won’t come here and ask questions.
Re: Have I Been Charmed By This Guy? by Tarabye: 11:37am On Nov 20, 2019
Re: Have I Been Charmed By This Guy? by Caseless: 11:37am On Nov 20, 2019
He rubbed my upper arm to my wrist and pressed my middle palm and since then I started liking him more.

angry

Is there something girls cannot fall for?
Re: Have I Been Charmed By This Guy? by nick50(m): 11:37am On Nov 20, 2019
Try visiting him or calling someone to check up on him..he might be sick on behind bars..this is Nigeria my dear fight for ur love
Re: Have I Been Charmed By This Guy? by Chrysz(m): 11:38am On Nov 20, 2019
Jgoldie:
That guy is only intrested in your toto....babe wise up....if you want it too....just give in and save yourself this emotional stress.....I am tired of reading he touched my hand ,feet n wrist abeg....imagine someone walking out on you....see finish syndrome....if it was me oooo,that guy is gone forever.....what rubbish...imagine ooo
you will have ego.
Re: Have I Been Charmed By This Guy? by JayPeeOham: 11:39am On Nov 20, 2019
Oh not again!!!!!!

Why do Good Girls always fall for Bad Guys? undecided
Re: Have I Been Charmed By This Guy? by nickxtra(m): 11:40am On Nov 20, 2019
I don't think it is a charm
Re: Have I Been Charmed By This Guy? by RexTramadol1: 11:41am On Nov 20, 2019
I can help you forget him baby, trust me

I'm not average looking at all
Re: Have I Been Charmed By This Guy? by Enwhen(m): 11:43am On Nov 20, 2019
Bluebarbie10:
Hello nairalanders pls I need ur opinion on this. I started dating this guy I met last 2months. He is really charming, tall, dark and average looking. I wasn't attracted to him at first but when we got familiar with each other, my attraction for him started to grow.

I realized I fell hard for this guy because when he relocated because of his job, I missed him so much and couldn't do a day without thinking of him. We always talked on phone but before he left, he did sth. While we where walking to my place one night, he started initiating the touching tingy. What I felt was so undescribable. He rubbed my upper arm to my wrist and pressed my middle palm and since then I started liking him more.

My point simply is not knowing whether I am being charmed.

We met last month and i was so excited to see him in town so he took me out on a date.

In our discussion I was talking about my annoying boss at work. I don't know if he got pissed because he just got up and left. He stopped picking my calls or answering my messages.

Please I don't know what to do because I've not been myself.

BlueBaby, He didn't charm you, YOU CHARMED YOUSELF WITH THAT LITTLE TOUCH... take that touch out of your mind , you will forget about the guy completely, why will he left like that an don't want to pick your calls ??, He has just show to u are stupid and wicked he could be, and should you go into any relationship with this kinda guy, u will always be begging him not to leave u, u will never be secure the relationship and HE WILL ALWAYS EAT HIS CAKE AND HAVE IT...stay clear from him , you r even working, get your self busy...seems you have NOT met some friendly and lovely guy who will do thesame for you genuinely, respect you and care for u dats y u r falling for that guy who doesn't care about you , even when u told him more serious issue bothering you about your boss , he prefer the stupid motive in his mind...That touches was to tease you , fvck and run , he doesn't really love or care about you , run from him, even if na charm, pray and break that charm that doesn't care about you, if u go ahead and love him, u may end with suicide...he is not matured enough to love ...baby RUN ooo,

3 Likes

Re: Have I Been Charmed By This Guy? by josite: 11:43am On Nov 20, 2019
Bluebarbie10:
Hello nairalanders pls I need ur opinion on this. I started dating this guy I met last 2months. He is really charming, tall, dark and average looking. I wasn't attracted to him at first but when we got familiar with each other, my attraction for him started to grow.

I realized I fell hard for this guy because when he relocated because of his job, I missed him so much and couldn't do a day without thinking of him. We always talked on phone but before he left, he did sth. While we where walking to my place one night, he started initiating the touching tingy. What I felt was so undescribable. He rubbed my upper arm to my wrist and pressed my middle palm and since then I started liking him more.

We met last month and i was so excited to see him in town so he took me out on a date.

In our discussion I was talking about my annoying boss at work. I don't know if he got pissed because he just got up and left. He stopped picking my calls or answering my messages.

no body charmed u.its ur lustful imagination that held you captive.he came freely and left frelly.free him.if he comes back and u ar still available continue and if he doesn't move on.deliver your own soul .thank god u said he never sex u or else u will be saying he is bad for leaving after the sex.free him.everything is for a reason and for a season.

2 Likes

Re: Have I Been Charmed By This Guy? by Nobody: 11:43am On Nov 20, 2019
Bluebarbie10:

I'll advise you forget about him now before its too late otherwise he'll manipulate you and might end up dumping you.

Its was exactly the same thing that happened to me. I wasn't attracted to him like that but after a day out with him, I got hooked and that was how he played on my emotions until he finally left. Though I called it off due to his womanizing behavior. But still up till now, I still feel something for him and I believe its because I went deep into it. So now that you haven't gone far, call it off and let go.
Those ones are ogbanje men. They stir up your feelings and then start toying with your emotions and eventually leave you.
Run!

6 Likes

Re: Have I Been Charmed By This Guy? by Kennyswagzz: 11:46am On Nov 20, 2019
Bluebarbie10:

what tribe is the guy? I need to know before I give you my answer..
Re: Have I Been Charmed By This Guy? by Nobody: 11:46am On Nov 20, 2019
He never charmed you. If he did you'll follow him to sambissa forest.
You're just too lonely

2 Likes

Re: Have I Been Charmed By This Guy? by symbol83: 11:46am On Nov 20, 2019
grin
JayPeeOham:
Oh not again!!!!!!

Why do Good Girls always fall for Bad Guys? undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Have I Been Charmed By This Guy? by Virus99: 11:47am On Nov 20, 2019
Jgoldie:
That guy is only intrested in your toto....babe wise up....if you want it too....just give in and save yourself this emotional stress.....I am tired of reading he touched my hand ,feet n wrist abeg....imagine someone walking out on you....see finish syndrome....if it was me oooo,that guy is gone forever.....what rubbish...imagine ooo

Keep fooling yourself undecided

2 Likes

Re: Have I Been Charmed By This Guy? by Nobody: 11:47am On Nov 20, 2019
I'm angry that most advice here are coming from guys embarassed
Una dey break Bro Code oo cry

6 Likes

Re: Have I Been Charmed By This Guy? by Lexusgs430: 11:48am On Nov 20, 2019
Bluebarbie10:

Just forget him, give me your number. So i can continue from where he stopped......... wink
Re: Have I Been Charmed By This Guy? by Conceptalumi: 11:49am On Nov 20, 2019
Hope he's not a Yeye boyfriend
Bluebarbie10:

Re: Have I Been Charmed By This Guy? by Nobody: 11:49am On Nov 20, 2019
vanida6:
Mtcheeeeew so boring sad
its like love failed you.

Come make i give you love o grin

1 Like

Re: Have I Been Charmed By This Guy? by Hoodbilonia: 11:50am On Nov 20, 2019
Enuf of this ugly gal gine boy story abegi
I hate ugly girls
Re: Have I Been Charmed By This Guy? by Hoodbilonia: 11:50am On Nov 20, 2019
Enuf of this ugly gal fine boy story abegi
I hate ugly girls
Re: Have I Been Charmed By This Guy? by Temptee101(m): 11:53am On Nov 20, 2019
Bluebarbie10:

shocked

Please where is your upper, middle and lower palm located?

Just asking
Re: Have I Been Charmed By This Guy? by EASY112: 11:54am On Nov 20, 2019
I guess u are deeply in love, follow your instincts. If he truly love u, he will come for u.just take it easy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Have I Been Charmed By This Guy? by SleekyP(m): 11:55am On Nov 20, 2019
Lexusgs430:

Just forget him, give me your number. So i can continue from where he stopped......... wink

Agbaya grin grin

The girl PM go don full now grin
Re: Have I Been Charmed By This Guy? by MAJORBANKZ(m): 11:55am On Nov 20, 2019
vanida6:
Mtcheeeeew so boring sad
vanida6:
Mtcheeeeew so boring sad
vanida6:
Mtcheeeeew so boring sad
f**k-off

1 Like

Re: Have I Been Charmed By This Guy? by Lexusgs430: 12:02pm On Nov 20, 2019
SleekyP:

Agbaya grin grin

The girl PM go don full now grin

Haba Brother mi, nah the one kobo i get, i advice am so...... grin

Abi you no like girl wey dey quick fall in love.. ....... smiley

1 Like

Re: Have I Been Charmed By This Guy? by Lexusgs430: 12:05pm On Nov 20, 2019
Hoodbilonia:
Enuf of this ugly gal fine boy story abegi
I hate ugly girls

Nah the face u wan chop........ Just cover face with black nylon bag, the rest nah the same. With slight variations in depth and size......... cheesy

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

11-Year-Old Maid Caught Sleeping With Employer's 4-Year-Old Son - Twitter User / Man Proposes 2 His Girlfriend At The Very Spot He Met Her In Osun 11yrs Ago(Pics / The Baby I Am Carrying Belongs To My Ex-Boyfriend - Lady To Boyfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.