Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,025 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:12 AM

Have I Been Charmed By This Guy? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Have I Been Charmed By This Guy? (47996 Views)

Have I Been Meeting The Wrong Ladies Or Is It A Nigerian Thing / I Been Dey Fear Woman Normal Normal Ooo. But This Particular Woman Shock Me / N500k Each For Girls At Senators Party: How I Was Charmed, Used Many Times- Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Have I Been Charmed By This Guy? by JoeMaddog: 12:07pm On Nov 20, 2019
lilwetdick:
the touching from the arms to the waist is a classic trick you see in romantic movies always.

the walking away was the player doing a genuine nice mind game.

the player just want to talk about both of you and how he can Bleep you, he doesnt give a Bleep about your boss stories or office stories. what he cares about is your pussy.

anyway, he is waiting for your insecurities to get over you so that you can apologise to him and invite him to your apartment for some dick lessons
You just broke the bro code. You're excommunicated for 4 market days grin

4 Likes

Re: Have I Been Charmed By This Guy? by bukatyne(f): 12:09pm On Nov 20, 2019
aminusodiq:
there is nothing like charm here... u are basically in love !!! here is the tactics_ he pulled up a fight so go Tru a lil emotional stress, you get traumatized ND call him severally!!! by d time he picks up, u will b willing to do anything he requested!!! by dah time u will be thoroughly f*ucked in disguise of makeup sex!!!! dats d logic... alot of guys use it!!! it works like magic!!!

P.S. - he maynot b a player like all others claimed... he might just b doing everything in his ability to get u laid as soon as possible!!! in as much as his not so sensitive abt ur boss!

He is a player (only interested in sex).

If he liked her as a person (let's not even get to love), he will be interested in everything that concerns her body.
Re: Have I Been Charmed By This Guy? by bukatyne(f): 12:09pm On Nov 20, 2019
viceddy95:
And there is one guy now,trying his best to make you happy ,loving you the best way he could,even paying some of your bills but look at you now,falling inlove with a player..hope after he chop ,clean mouth and run,you won't say all men are dogs....

Go and be loyal to your current boyfriend ,,so that you won't start attending programs ,where they are sharing husbands in the nearest future...

Shalom.....

Hahahahahaha
Re: Have I Been Charmed By This Guy? by Sunnyobums: 12:09pm On Nov 20, 2019
tpraiz:
That stuff he did to you cool.

It works on some ladies, not all ladies oh grin
true, I did that last year to a lady I was in a long distance relationship with, though it wasn't as per to get her laid, I just saw my babe for the first time in months so I was just rubbing her waist and touching her wrists while we sat on the bed, omo the girl body begin boil like soup, she was extremely Hot, if not for my decision beforehand not to have sex with her that day, e for happen cos she later told me that although she didn't plan anything sex, she was ready to go down with me that day during the touchy touchy, till today I still wonder how a casual touch like that can turn a woman on.

2 Likes

Re: Have I Been Charmed By This Guy? by collinometricx: 12:10pm On Nov 20, 2019
If them charm u, u nor to bold type this thing

1 Like

Re: Have I Been Charmed By This Guy? by Nobody: 12:11pm On Nov 20, 2019
Bluebarbie10:
Hello nairalanders pls I need ur opinion on this. I started dating this guy I met last 2months. He is really charming, tall, dark and average looking. I wasn't attracted to him at first but when we got familiar with each other, my attraction for him started to grow.

I realized I fell hard for this guy because when he relocated because of his job, I missed him so much and couldn't do a day without thinking of him. We always talked on phone but before he left, he did sth. While we where walking to my place one night, he started initiating the touching tingy. What I felt was so undescribable. He rubbed my upper arm to my wrist and pressed my middle palm and since then I started liking him more.

My point simply is not knowing whether I am being charmed.

We met last month and i was so excited to see him in town so he took me out on a date.

In our discussion I was talking about my annoying boss at work. I don't know if he got pissed because he just got up and left. He stopped picking my calls or answering my messages.

Please I don't know what to do because I've not been myself.

Smh
Re: Have I Been Charmed By This Guy? by mechanics(m): 12:13pm On Nov 20, 2019
Just like that, he's the jealous type o.
Re: Have I Been Charmed By This Guy? by davillian(m): 12:13pm On Nov 20, 2019
Upper arm and middle palm works magic
Most ladies thinks its normal but ladies that allow real niggas do that ended up getting smashed....
Aunty run for your life now that your pussy has not been tampered with....

When I was still playing no9 for pussy fc
I use the tactics I come into your life make u get so use to me and then I vanish
And wait for your reactions..
If you hustle me back means you just turned yourself into a prey that I will feast on and still dump you.
Re: Have I Been Charmed By This Guy? by bukatyne(f): 12:14pm On Nov 20, 2019
EASY112:
I guess u are deeply in love, follow your instincts. If he truly love u, he will come for u.just take it easy

Love kwa?

The guy doesn't even like her.

2 Likes

Re: Have I Been Charmed By This Guy? by Angeldada55(m): 12:21pm On Nov 20, 2019
What I your name and where are from ?

Answer these question please...I want to tell you something.

If pesin no talk now, e fi turn something else later !!!

Agba o de ki nwa l'oja ki ori omo tun-tun wo.
Re: Have I Been Charmed By This Guy? by SleekyP(m): 12:23pm On Nov 20, 2019
Lexusgs430:

Haba Brother mi, nah the one kobo i get, i advice am so...... grin

Abi you no like girl wey dey quick fall in love.. ....... smiley
Who no like better thing grin grin
Re: Have I Been Charmed By This Guy? by Teeboy15(m): 12:25pm On Nov 20, 2019
Bluebarbie10:
Hello nairalanders pls I need ur opinion on this. I started dating this guy I met last 2months. He is really charming, tall, dark and average looking. I wasn't attracted to him at first but when we got familiar with each other, my attraction for him started to grow.

I realized I fell hard for this guy because when he relocated because of his job, I missed him so much and couldn't do a day without thinking of him. We always talked on phone but before he left, he did sth. While we where walking to my place one night, he started initiating the touching tingy. What I felt was so undescribable. He rubbed my upper arm to my wrist and pressed my middle palm and since then I started liking him more.

We met last month and i was so excited to see him in town so he took me out on a date.

In our discussion I was talking about my annoying boss at work. I don't know if he got pissed because he just got up and left. He stopped picking my calls or answering my messages.

E no get as e be wey that neega no go phuck this babe.
Asweaerugud. If una like make una advice am from today till PDP take back power, the guy go phuck am. He already has control over her mental mind. Every experienced guy knows a clear phuck when he sees one. Even she cannot control it. Babe just prepare your mind for the kinda relationship you want with that neega, but trust me, there's no going to be anything serious for now, maybe later as he gets fond of you. But just know that towtow of yours will be phucked by that dude whether you like it or not.

Na years of experience dey talk so

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have I Been Charmed By This Guy? by Nobody: 12:27pm On Nov 20, 2019
What you should be worried about is not if the guy"charmed" you,but rather if the guy "loves" you.
Re: Have I Been Charmed By This Guy? by LilMissFavvy(f): 12:28pm On Nov 20, 2019
Was Teddy-A playing games with Bambam? I don't know anything about them, neither do I admire them or see them as role models. My fate wouldn't even dare to be a player, am not patient tolerating shiiit.
anslem04:

it is not everytin that start with bad intentions that ends badily ever after, sometimes along the way tins turnaround n it ends well, vice versa.
teddyA & bambam story comes to mind, what if ur fate is a player

Re: Have I Been Charmed By This Guy? by Itzurboi(m): 12:31pm On Nov 20, 2019
EMEKUSBOY9:
If you think is charm, then is not charm.
Word for the wise..
Re: Have I Been Charmed By This Guy? by Viktorino: 12:34pm On Nov 20, 2019
He wants to fu ck you cheesy
Re: Have I Been Charmed By This Guy? by wavylevel: 12:35pm On Nov 20, 2019
Jgoldie:
That guy is only intrested in your toto....babe wise up....if you want it too....just give in and save yourself this emotional stress.....I am tired of reading he touched my hand ,feet n wrist abeg....imagine someone walking out on you....see finish syndrome....if it was me oooo,that guy is gone forever.....what rubbish...imagine ooo

After all your initial gra-gra you go calm down.

grin grin

1 Like

Re: Have I Been Charmed By This Guy? by Lionpikin(m): 12:35pm On Nov 20, 2019
viceddy95:
And there is one guy now,trying his best to make you happy ,loving you the best way he could,even paying some of your bills but look at you now,falling inlove with a player..hope after he chop ,clean mouth and run,you won't say all men are dogs....

Go and be loyal to your current boyfriend ,,so that you won't start attending programs ,where they are sharing husbands in the nearest future...

Shalom.....
the funny thing, after all these advice, she would still be used and dumped by the nigga, she still would not give that nice guy a chance, she would fall for another player and the circle continues till she clocks like 29-31, before her eyes go clear, it's the way they are wired.....I no dey pity them, just apply the same logic and fvck as many as you can....I can bet any amount she will be laid and dumped by the nigga

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have I Been Charmed By This Guy? by Lionpikin(m): 12:39pm On Nov 20, 2019
Martinez39:
Forget about him.
Martinez my g....you are among those that changed my life on women issues, you, Ubunja and Harddon....I've always been trying to holla at you but you no dey ever answer me....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have I Been Charmed By This Guy? by drightguy(m): 12:39pm On Nov 20, 2019
Enter bike let go and break the charm.

Re: Have I Been Charmed By This Guy? by helinues: 12:42pm On Nov 20, 2019
AgnesIkpunnu1:
[s][/s]

6 accounts gone btw yesterday and today.. 2 more to follow today insha allahu

Game on.. Sweet contracts
Re: Have I Been Charmed By This Guy? by Bahamas95(m): 12:42pm On Nov 20, 2019
tosyne2much:
The council of elders will soon be here
One is already on his way

Re: Have I Been Charmed By This Guy? by Lionpikin(m): 12:43pm On Nov 20, 2019
LordOfSamosa:
I'm angry that most advice here are coming from guys embarassed
Una dey break Bro Code oo cry
bros no bother too much, me too no dey happy say dem dey break brothers code but be rest assured, the girl/girls no go take the advice....na so their lives be, the op despite the countless advice on this thread would still be fvcked and dumped by the said nigga.....they can never be logical, never

2 Likes

Re: Have I Been Charmed By This Guy? by pretteemee(f): 12:44pm On Nov 20, 2019
Lexusgs430:

Nah the face u wan chop........ Just cover face with black nylon bag, the rest nah the same. With slight variations in depth and size......... cheesy

Hahahahahaha grin
Lexusgs430:

Nah the face u wan chop........ Just cover face with black nylon bag, the rest nah the same. With slight variations in depth and size......... cheesy

Hahahahahaha....Kai Nairaland guys can make U laugh away Ur sorrow shaa

1 Like

Re: Have I Been Charmed By This Guy? by Timsilver(m): 12:46pm On Nov 20, 2019
Bluebarbie10:

I realized I fell hard for this guy because when he relocated because of his job, I missed him so much and couldn't do a day without thinking of him. We always talked on phone but before he left, he did sth. While we where walking to my place one night, he started initiating the touching tingy. What I felt was so undescribable. [b]He rubbed my upper arm to my wrist [/b]and pressed my middle palm and since then I started liking him more.

The bolded is suspicious sha. One aboki like that told us something similar. Touch and follow.
Re: Have I Been Charmed By This Guy? by litaninja(m): 12:49pm On Nov 20, 2019
Its called falling in love and because of it, you won't have sense again.
Your problem.
Bluebarbie10:

Re: Have I Been Charmed By This Guy? by Avast(m): 12:49pm On Nov 20, 2019
Bluebarbie10:

You won't be sharing your experience if you are still under his charm.
Re: Have I Been Charmed By This Guy? by Nobody: 12:51pm On Nov 20, 2019
lilwetdick:
the touching from the arms to the waist is a classic trick you see in romantic movies always.

the walking away was the player doing a genuine nice mind game.

the player just want to talk about both of you and how he can Bleep you, he doesnt give a Bleep about your boss stories or office stories. what he cares about is your pussy.

anyway, he is waiting for your insecurities to get over you so that you can apologise to him and invite him to your apartment for some dick lessons
you cast a brothers code, is not good, now u have reveal tha secret.
Re: Have I Been Charmed By This Guy? by Sweeetheart(m): 12:52pm On Nov 20, 2019
you're a side chic and you're loving like mumu but some guys might be dying for you but you will keep them off

many ladies are in a relationship they don't need. I can guess your love for each other is surrounded with infatuation
Re: Have I Been Charmed By This Guy? by Bluebarbie10: 12:53pm On Nov 20, 2019
mechanics:
Just like that, he's the jealous type o.

Why do you think so
Re: Have I Been Charmed By This Guy? by Bahamas95(m): 12:55pm On Nov 20, 2019
Bluebarbie10:

All u know is gbola I think he was simply admiring me dats all
Admiring you? grin You better run for your life if you don't wanna be used and dumped. He isn't using any charm, just a grade1 player.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

11-Year-Old Maid Caught Sleeping With Employer's 4-Year-Old Son - Twitter User / Between A Muslim Dad And His Daughter's Fiancee At Their Wedding... / Proposal Story Of Blogger Lizzy Oke: Love Knows No Wheelchair

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.