Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,363 members, 7,954,474 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 07:56 PM

Tottenham Hotspur Appoint Jose Mourinho As New Coach - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Tottenham Hotspur Appoint Jose Mourinho As New Coach (40291 Views)

Tottenham Hotspur Appoint Jose Mourinho As Manager / Tottenham Hotspur Appoint Jose Mourinho As Manager / Who Should Replace Mourinho As Man.utd Coach? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tottenham Hotspur Appoint Jose Mourinho As New Coach by Gazzy88(m): 10:18am On Nov 20, 2019
Jose mourinho is so obsessed with English teams sha.

2 Likes

Re: Tottenham Hotspur Appoint Jose Mourinho As New Coach by Rumxy(m): 10:18am On Nov 20, 2019
Tottenham just handed Bayern Munich a brand new coach. They can't believe their luck. At least Poch would upgrade his CV with bundesliga, dfb pokal and a potential champions league.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tottenham Hotspur Appoint Jose Mourinho As New Coach by Enemyofpeace: 10:18am On Nov 20, 2019
Deomovies:
Hmmm....... I need to confirm authenticity of this. Wow, that's true.... [s]Just confirmed, United in big trouble in few weeks time. Meanwhile you can get[/s]...
rubbish
Re: Tottenham Hotspur Appoint Jose Mourinho As New Coach by Nobody: 10:18am On Nov 20, 2019
At least, Tottenham will win trophies..
Re: Tottenham Hotspur Appoint Jose Mourinho As New Coach by UNCL3(m): 10:19am On Nov 20, 2019
Will he win anything for them? Well let's watch.
Re: Tottenham Hotspur Appoint Jose Mourinho As New Coach by UNCL3(m): 10:20am On Nov 20, 2019
eni4real:
At least, Tottenham will win trophies..
I tell you
Jose will win them something

2 Likes

Re: Tottenham Hotspur Appoint Jose Mourinho As New Coach by Chubhie: 10:20am On Nov 20, 2019
Obiaksnews:
Not chelsea fans ?
Chelsea fans have everything going well for them. They've got confidence in their team and manager to worry about Jose.
Re: Tottenham Hotspur Appoint Jose Mourinho As New Coach by Harrynight(m): 10:20am On Nov 20, 2019
I saw this coming grin

I knew Tottenham would be his next destination
Re: Tottenham Hotspur Appoint Jose Mourinho As New Coach by ecclize: 10:20am On Nov 20, 2019
Jose ordinarily wouldn't had took this job...
but i guess is tired of being a pundit...
i believe poch deserve more time considering the fact that they went for jose
Re: Tottenham Hotspur Appoint Jose Mourinho As New Coach by Finnestgreat: 10:21am On Nov 20, 2019
The former curse of man u is now in tottenham.Chai! tottenham pele.Come to think of it mourinho was sacked from chelsea before he was sacked from man u,tottenham is d next club that will sack him,all those in favour say aye.....

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tottenham Hotspur Appoint Jose Mourinho As New Coach by Awoo88: 10:23am On Nov 20, 2019
Senseless
Re: Tottenham Hotspur Appoint Jose Mourinho As New Coach by 8stargeneral: 10:24am On Nov 20, 2019
Tottenham won't win any major trophy under morinho
Re: Tottenham Hotspur Appoint Jose Mourinho As New Coach by Harrynight(m): 10:24am On Nov 20, 2019
Tottenham always parred good n fantastic crops of players but they last win a trophy 11 yrs ago.

I hope Mourinho turn things around for them!

3 Likes

Re: Tottenham Hotspur Appoint Jose Mourinho As New Coach by Enemyofpeace: 10:26am On Nov 20, 2019
Chubhie:

United won't be that easy to beat cos most of the United players would want to prove a point. I can readily assure you that every single first and second ball will be deathly contested on that day.

Gloves and shinguards off!!!
your head dey there, I give you my babe from now till Sunday. Her favourite style na doggie style. Pls be gentle with her

1 Like

Re: Tottenham Hotspur Appoint Jose Mourinho As New Coach by Adakintroy2: 10:26am On Nov 20, 2019
This is just bullshitt. This is why it's difficult to pledge allegiance to any club.

Who was totheham prior to pochentino coming. I remember as gunner fans we use to mock them. Thursdays was referred to as "spurs day". Because of their endless participation in uefa cups.

But pochentino turn that around. Among top teams like city with money, Chelsea with money, traditional power house like Liverpool man. United, they are competing. Even Playing consistently in champions league. While united and arsenal are just praying to mentaining elite statutes. Just playing in champions League will be OK for them.

I think they are begining to feel themselves too much. What are you talking about winning trophy with city and Liverpool on the reconning. Staying within touching distance is fair for me. respect mourihno and all. But this can easily flip on spurs. They may not in the end win trophy and they may not see good attractive football. The kind that pochentino brings. Plus mourihno is a high maintenance couch. They will need to bring out their check books.

Wish pochentino well in his career. I don't think he will stay out in the cold long.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tottenham Hotspur Appoint Jose Mourinho As New Coach by Chubhie: 10:28am On Nov 20, 2019
Finnestgreat:
The former curse of man u is now in tottenham.Chai! tottenham pele.Come to think of it mourinho was sacked from chelsea before he was sacked from man u,tottenham is d next club that will sack him,all those in favour say aye.....
Jose Mourinho always go where the teams are in trouble. The four years contract offered him is more that enough to steady the team, instil a winning mentality and then win trophies in the process.

3 Likes

Re: Tottenham Hotspur Appoint Jose Mourinho As New Coach by Enemyofpeace: 10:28am On Nov 20, 2019
Harrynight:
I saw this coming grin

I knew Tottenham would be his next destination
but you didn't told anybody that you knew, so you didn't knew
Re: Tottenham Hotspur Appoint Jose Mourinho As New Coach by Realfrankie(m): 10:29am On Nov 20, 2019
Praying for good but prepared for worst

1 Like

Re: Tottenham Hotspur Appoint Jose Mourinho As New Coach by Harrynight(m): 10:31am On Nov 20, 2019
BlaqTesla:

Baba go n retire ooo, this ppl go end your caria wit shame ooo! dem go sack you if you no do well

Retire for wetin na
He's working for money, even if they sack him tomorrow they will pay him handsomely!

I just love his Claus, terms n condition before signing any contract

3 Likes

Re: Tottenham Hotspur Appoint Jose Mourinho As New Coach by Harrynight(m): 10:31am On Nov 20, 2019
Enemyofpeace:
but you didn't told anybody that you knew, so you didn't knew

Check my FB page
Re: Tottenham Hotspur Appoint Jose Mourinho As New Coach by Chubhie: 10:31am On Nov 20, 2019
Enemyofpeace:
your head dey there, I give you my babe from now till Sunday. Her favourite style na doggie style. Pls be gentle with her
I am but an old man who has lost the venom of youth.
Re: Tottenham Hotspur Appoint Jose Mourinho As New Coach by HMarshal(m): 10:32am On Nov 20, 2019
Ppl
Just sit behind thier key pads & type because they just want to say something.true that tins culd go wrong for any1(coach) in any club cos most times it's the vibe around the players that really determines.but do u think he dosnt know hot spur is a low budget clubdo u know if that will change?Do u know Wat his contract stipulates Too many pundits ever where that's y the job is not a lucrative one...

2 Likes

Re: Tottenham Hotspur Appoint Jose Mourinho As New Coach by Rumxy(m): 10:34am On Nov 20, 2019
Tookool:
I don't understand this football thing oh ..... someone was relieved of his jobs months ago due to poor performance and management and another top flight club just employed that same person. Did Jose attend any special coaching course while he was unemployed to make up for the laxity in management he showcased while at Man United

His tactics are really outdated. He doesn't train his players hard and they are not usually very fit because he prefers to defend and counter attack while retaining energy. Modern football has gone past that stage, every team works very hard these days fighting for every loose ball from attack to defence. See how Liverpool, man city and most top teams play today. I taught he would have gone for a coaching course during his hiatus, instead he went into punditry. Well goodluck to him. I think he would do well for the first two seasons because Tottenham possess better players than Man United but also have aging players especially in defence which was why Pochetino wanted to rebuild.
Trophies or not, I don't think most top managers can achieve what Poch did with Tottenham in a very competitive league like EPL with world class managers. The least the club would have done was to give him this season and funds to rebuild the team considering he went 2 years without any signing and still achieved top 4 and champ league final. That's a huge revenue for the club. They didn't treat him well at all.

5 Likes

Re: Tottenham Hotspur Appoint Jose Mourinho As New Coach by GeneralPula: 10:34am On Nov 20, 2019
izombie:
And finally, spurs will win a trophy. Say what you want about mourinho but trophies follow him wherever he goes.

Naso!! Jose baba!! Nah my Fav Football coach! wink
Re: Tottenham Hotspur Appoint Jose Mourinho As New Coach by Rumxy(m): 10:36am On Nov 20, 2019
Gazzy88:
Jose mourinho is so obsessed with English teams sha.

He knows EPL is the only competitive league today. He thrives on competition and rivalry.

4 Likes

Re: Tottenham Hotspur Appoint Jose Mourinho As New Coach by LesbianBoy(m): 10:36am On Nov 20, 2019
Mourinho will do well with Tottenham. All his teams that have done well always have a 'proper number 9' (Tottenham have Harry Kane) and not a streak scorer. The reason he didn't do so well at man united was because they didn't have that and lukaku was a streak scorer

3 Likes

Re: Tottenham Hotspur Appoint Jose Mourinho As New Coach by GeneralPula: 10:37am On Nov 20, 2019
[s]
SouthSouth1914:
From bad to worse! Mourinho is done
[/s]
Re: Tottenham Hotspur Appoint Jose Mourinho As New Coach by MrNipplesLover(m): 10:37am On Nov 20, 2019
9jayes:
Tottenham is going to win the league this season

I take this as sarcasm.
Re: Tottenham Hotspur Appoint Jose Mourinho As New Coach by GeneralPula: 10:38am On Nov 20, 2019
Enemyofpeace:

I Sabi this girl lol lipsrsealed
Re: Tottenham Hotspur Appoint Jose Mourinho As New Coach by Harrynight(m): 10:39am On Nov 20, 2019
Adakintroy2:
This is just bullshitt. This is why it's difficult to pledge allegiance to any club.

Who was totheham prior to pochentino coming. I remember as gunner fans we use to mock them. Thursdays was referred to as "spurs day". Because of their endless participation in uefa cups.

But pochentino turn that around. Among top teams like city with money, Chelsea with money, traditional power house like Liverpool man. United, they are competing. Even Playing consistently in champions league. While united and arsenal are just praying to mentaining elite statutes. Just playing in champions League will be OK for them.

I think they are begining to feel themselves too much. What are you talking about winning trophy with city and Liverpool on the reconning. Staying within touching distance is fair for me. respect mourihno and all. But this can easily flip on spurs. They may not in the end win trophy and they may not see good attractive football. The kind that pochentino brings. Plus mourihno is a high maintenance couch. They will need to bring out their check books.

Which pochentino well in his career. I don't think he will stay out in the cold long.

The sole aim of every club is to win trophies and make good money!

Real Madrid, Barca, Chelsea, Bayern win trophies back to back but wen the teams seems not to do well sometimes even at the beginning of the season they sack u irrespective of the fact u won champion league previous season

2 Likes

Re: Tottenham Hotspur Appoint Jose Mourinho As New Coach by Nobody: 10:40am On Nov 20, 2019
Can't go wrong with jose

1 Like

Re: Tottenham Hotspur Appoint Jose Mourinho As New Coach by EbukaHades10(m): 10:45am On Nov 20, 2019
The only "logical" trophy that Mou can win this season with Spurs is the FA cup.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

“I Almost Killed Myself When My Wife Left” – Idah Peterside / Ava And Mia: Mikel Obi Twin Daughters Have Lunch / Super Eagles Train In MKO Abiola Stadium Ahead Of The Second Leg Clash.. Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.