Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,364 members, 7,954,475 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 07:57 PM

Tottenham Hotspur Appoint Jose Mourinho As New Coach - Sports (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Tottenham Hotspur Appoint Jose Mourinho As New Coach (40292 Views)

Tottenham Hotspur Appoint Jose Mourinho As Manager / Tottenham Hotspur Appoint Jose Mourinho As Manager / Who Should Replace Mourinho As Man.utd Coach? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tottenham Hotspur Appoint Jose Mourinho As New Coach by Nobody: 7:54pm On Nov 20, 2019
abeliver:
smh...and we are still stuck with Ole

now that there's Allegri,Poch the useless board will not act fast sad

Re: Tottenham Hotspur Appoint Jose Mourinho As New Coach by lymelyte(m): 9:21pm On Nov 20, 2019
Tookool:
I don't understand this football thing oh ..... someone was relieved of his jobs months ago due to poor performance and management and another top flight club just employed that same person. Did Jose attend any special coaching course while he was unemployed to make up for the laxity in management he showcased while at Man United
What don't you understand? Was mourinho the problem of united?

1 Like

Re: Tottenham Hotspur Appoint Jose Mourinho As New Coach by Tookool(m): 9:40pm On Nov 20, 2019
lymelyte:
What don't you understand? Was mourinho the problem of united?
If he wasn't, why was he the one sacked?
Re: Tottenham Hotspur Appoint Jose Mourinho As New Coach by budaatum: 12:37am On Nov 21, 2019
MorataFC:
mourinho can not manage a low budget team
I think they are trying to ditch the "low", but time will tell.

Re: Tottenham Hotspur Appoint Jose Mourinho As New Coach by Nobody: 11:29am On Nov 23, 2019
samsam2019:
with your thoughtless bile one would have thought you were referring to an everyday coach. But alas, the man you're talking about is one of greatest coaches in the history of football.

I think you should sack yourself off this forum cos all you will bring to yourself is shame

And who dah heck is talking to you now ? Dumb ass

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

“I Almost Killed Myself When My Wife Left” – Idah Peterside / Ava And Mia: Mikel Obi Twin Daughters Have Lunch / Super Eagles Train In MKO Abiola Stadium Ahead Of The Second Leg Clash.. Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.