Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,846 members, 7,820,951 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:47 AM

Online Training Or Physical Class Training: Which Is Better? - Career (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Online Training Or Physical Class Training: Which Is Better? (11276 Views)

Salesforce Administrator Training Or Mentor / The Training Or The Job: Which Should I Choose? / Between Online Training And Physical Class Training (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Online Training Or Physical Class Training: Which Is Better? by twixx(f): 8:36pm On Nov 20, 2019
petitejolie:
it sure needs dedication and discipline. I started a customer service online course on allison . uptill now ive not finished it. grin

LOL I Think your goal = the level of dedication you'd actually put it.

I know what I want to achieve so I can't afford to not take it seriously
Re: Online Training Or Physical Class Training: Which Is Better? by odaniel1(m): 5:43am On Nov 21, 2019
Your hubby is not wrong to cajole you into Online training. We are in a fast-paced technological era and the world has embraced distance learning. Most Online courses use multiple choice (also known as 'obj' down here) answer methods to exam questions which is similar to what is obtainable overseas. Forget this our conventional method of learning in the class room. Udemy and Coursera have changed lives of my colleagues before my eyes. My former boss did a course on Udemy and she got a better offer (earning a 100 plus initially but currently earning abt 600 plus because of her training) Westerners ' mindset is diffrt from ours. As long as the teaching method engages the students effectively into learning the skill, they embrace such methods. Be a wise woman, Udemy was made for this purpose- to bring distant learning to those who cant afford conventional learning and it is a great new form of learning. Get started today and give hubby some good treat in bed for this.
Re: Online Training Or Physical Class Training: Which Is Better? by chukzyfcbb: 7:48am On Nov 21, 2019
They both have pros and cons.

Physical training will leave room to ask more questions and you stay up to date from fellow trainees on job vacancy peculiar with that skill you are training for.

The big big con is the quality! Some of these training done physically is not worth the amount...I have attended a couple from the big IT training centres so I can tell you that for a fact.
Also because it's a class, the tutor may be rushing over topics just to meet the timeline as approved by MGT.

These days I am Pro Online training , I get High Quality training for less price and also provided with a lab to simulate all that was learnt.
Con of online training is that you may need to ask questions on things not clear

So what I do is to find forums, join online groups related to that skill so that I can rub minds with other people who already possess that skill and ask all the question's I need.

I can't pay for any physical class training Again in Nigeria tho
Re: Online Training Or Physical Class Training: Which Is Better? by toprealman: 9:37am On Nov 21, 2019
Dandsome:
Online will be best if it's an interactive one.
But the issue is will you concentrate since you will be doing it from home?

Secondly prolly your husband doesn't want you to meet other men that will want to spoil his marriage for him.

I don't know your location but these days the Lagos traffic stress alone can make you forget anything you were taught in the physical class and it will also consume productive time commuting to the venue.
What is your problem with cheating spouse? People that will always suspect every move are renowned chronic cheat
Re: Online Training Or Physical Class Training: Which Is Better? by treasureboy09(m): 7:31am On Nov 29, 2019
Sprumbaba:

Online is the best. You can rewatch, replay, and also ask the instructor questions.

Physical is just one time. Also, some people thrive in a classroom settings than online.

What course are you trying to study may be I can share a corporate login for Udemy or Cousera with you? Kindly share that of Coursera with me, if it's okay by you. ..Thanks in advance.

Re: Online Training Or Physical Class Training: Which Is Better? by LadyHeaven(f): 5:55pm On Dec 10, 2019
Sprumbaba:

Online is the best. You can rewatch, replay, and also ask the instructor questions.

Physical is just one time. Also, some people thrive in a classroom settings than online.

What course are you trying to study may be I can share a corporate login for Udemy or Cousera with you?

Sir, pardon me but is there a way I can download udemy courses for free? I have almost 10 courses I am very interested in but the cost
is an issue, I have bought 2 but i cant really afford to keep buying, please any other way?

1 Like

Re: Online Training Or Physical Class Training: Which Is Better? by CFINIGERIA: 12:06pm On Dec 11, 2019
Online platforms are increasingly becoming much more acceptable than classroom. It is flexible, you can pause, rewind etc allowing you time to digest the new knowledge.

For instance, the FMVA® Program by the Corporate Finance Institute (CFI) is open to students and professionals from various industries and designed to teach financial modelling from the bottom-up.

If you’re looking to advance your career and become a world-class financial analyst, this library is a great place to get started with lots of FREE resources!

You will earn globally recognised certificates that will make you stand out from the competition.

ENROL FOR FREE TODAY and start learning https:///duKsdAc

Special scholarships available to Nigerians only

Email the Country Ambassador for additional information: cfinigeria@outlook.com or Whatsapp +234803 859 9811

All the best with developing your career

Re: Online Training Or Physical Class Training: Which Is Better? by six33fourng: 3:33pm On Jan 20, 2023
Employees are a company’s biggest asset, and investing in talent is vital to sustainable business growth and success.

Businesses go through lengthy processes to recruit and hire qualified and suitable staff, but often the emphasis on developing the employee’s stops there.

With an array of effective corporate and vocational training programs, Six33Four NG has emerged as the one stop solution for human capital development in Nigeria.

So what are the benefits?

Improve employee performance
Attract & retain great talent
Enhances company reputation & profile

Visit https://six33four.ng/trainings/ to view a wide catalogue of trainings in Nigeria.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Recommend How To Be Professional As An Undergraduate. / What Professional Exams Do I Need For Oil Jobs? / Self Employment Or O & G Job

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.