Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,604 members, 7,812,977 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:59 AM

Worst First Lady In Nigeria N Why? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Worst First Lady In Nigeria N Why? (1127 Views)

Give Jonathan More Time To Fix Nigeria – N-delta Youths / Nigeria N The Eyes Of The World: "Nigerian Corruption: A New Type Of Scam / What A Senator Earns In Nigeria-=n=29,479,749.00 Per Year (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Worst First Lady In Nigeria N Why? by Esiere: 3:06am On Nov 20, 2010
The criteria used are: posture n character. Since I became concerned with my environment and politics in Nigeria, i believe the worst first lady i have ever seen is Dame. I am always surprised with her dull n near slowpoke posture. Sometimes seeing her on the screen i wonder how she made it. Characterwise, she has not been found to be a saint. She is a big looter just like d rest of them. So for me, she scored higher than the rest because of her very dull nature.
Re: Worst First Lady In Nigeria N Why? by manmustwac(m): 3:28am On Nov 20, 2010
Who is she?
Re: Worst First Lady In Nigeria N Why? by Blazay(m): 4:52am On Nov 20, 2010
Because she is a bush woman.
Look at the husband.
A match made in heaven. cheesy

She makes Pat Etteh look sexy.
GEJ should have married an Iron Lady like my chosen one, Ufuoma Ejenobor of Nollywood.
But then again, men would usually settle for what their pockets can afford.
Too intimidated to aim high for the most part.
We wish them well. cheesy
Re: Worst First Lady In Nigeria N Why? by fstranger: 5:54am On Nov 20, 2010
Blazay:

Because she is a bush woman.
Look at the husband.
A match made in heaven. cheesy

She makes Pat Etteh look sexy.
GEJ should have married an Iron Lady like my chosen one, Ufuoma Ejenobor of Nollywood.
But then again, men would usually settle for what their pockets can afford.
Too intimidated to aim high for the most part.
We wish them well. cheesy

In all honesty, Dame is better than all the northern first ladies combined. The mere fact that she is a southerner makes her miles better than those illiterate first ladies from the North. Furthermore, the first ladies from the North are no where as pretty.  In addition, Dame came from a very humble beginning, held jobs, and married her husband out of her own free will, same cannot be said about the "gold diggers" from the north.

Any day any time, give me a woman from the south over the best "Almajira" from the backward north; afterall, the worst amongst us is better than the thier best!
Re: Worst First Lady In Nigeria N Why? by googles: 6:00am On Nov 20, 2010
Its a dangling pendulum between Dame and Turai undecided
Re: Worst First Lady In Nigeria N Why? by eesaah(m): 6:20am On Nov 20, 2010
fstranger:

In all honesty, Dame is better than all the northern first ladies combined. The mere fact that she is a southerner makes her miles better than those illiterate first ladies from the North. Furthermore, the first ladies from the North are no where as pretty.  In addition, Dame came from a very humble beginning, held jobs, and married her husband out of her own free will, same cannot be said about the "gold diggers" from the north.

Any day any time, give me a woman from the south over the best "Almajira" from the backward north; afterall, the worst amongst us is better than the thier best!

Here we go again! Just watch as the thread becomes a North - South thing, Mtcheewwwwwssss
Re: Worst First Lady In Nigeria N Why? by Ymodulus: 12:36pm On Nov 20, 2010
@poster i think you must be a Yoruba guy for making that post. I just cant fathom the complexity of your stupidity. You must be from the undeveloped areas of the West. Idiot you come here talking about dame, y not talk about the first ladys of those Yorubas state. Rubbish!
Just like a commentor said show me a from the north or west that is more beautifull than ones from the south. OR DO YOU WANT TO CALL that sick Hausa Cabalistic Turai.
Re: Worst First Lady In Nigeria N Why? by Nobody: 1:12pm On Nov 20, 2010
Abeg Mrs Dame alone! Work on urselves 'myopic & tribalistic nairalanders! Jealousy kills.
Re: Worst First Lady In Nigeria N Why? by okstol: 2:23pm On Nov 20, 2010
Dame Jonathan is far better than arrogant Tuwo Yaradull. She's a Nigerian and not a Brit, so don't expect her English speaking to be like the Brits.
Re: Worst First Lady In Nigeria N Why? by ikennahill: 4:18pm On Nov 20, 2010
Ts topic no get sense.first lady no dey our constitutn. Dame might nt be d best.we understand that she love power and also like crowd bt which politician dnt.we understand that all first lady help in d milking of 9ja bt she is nt d worst in all aspect and so is nt d worst.
Re: Worst First Lady In Nigeria N Why? by MaiSuya(m): 9:57pm On Nov 20, 2010
wonder whats the use of this topic
Re: Worst First Lady In Nigeria N Why? by londoner: 10:19pm On Nov 20, 2010
She comes across as a village woman,
Re: Worst First Lady In Nigeria N Why? by silami(m): 2:58am On Nov 21, 2010
fstranger:

Dear heavenly Father, please forgive this senseless and ignorant villager, for relying in the past and for focusing more in yesterday than in tomorrow. You are a God that leaves the best for last. You love to increase knowledge and clear ignorance more and more blessings as days go by. Please help him to overcome hatred, tribalism and stupidity, to see the future applying this principle, knowing that you are not done with him and that he has not seen the light or heard the sound of city. We do not need the likes of them in the awesome work of building a united and stronger NAIJA. Please bring him closer to a good psychiatric and help to overcome this madness of his. I'm looking forward to a change in him. I love you Lord. Amen!
Re: Worst First Lady In Nigeria N Why? by AloyEmeka5: 3:07am On Nov 21, 2010
Stella Obasanjo[RIP]. Elegant, classy and brief.

(1) (Reply)

Updates From The Pdp Primaries / "i Will Build More Jails". - Buhari (the Noblezone Mock Interview) / Czech President Caught Stealing On Camera, says: "BUT, I AM IBO. . . "

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.