Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,475 members, 7,816,120 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:44 AM

How Come White People Got Away With Killing King jaja of Opobo - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Come White People Got Away With Killing King jaja of Opobo (840 Views)

Wife Runs Away With A Man She Claimed Raped Her Five Years Ago / Did I Push Him Away With My Attitude? / Charles Dny Jaja: Wedding Photos Of Nigerian Man And His Oyinbo Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Come White People Got Away With Killing King jaja of Opobo by Ilamina(f): 1:08pm On Nov 20, 2019
undecided

Doesn't it mean, white people rule the world

They didn't kill any random african but an African king

And got away with it

And yet, you guy want to still share the world with these white devils
Re: How Come White People Got Away With Killing King jaja of Opobo by Ilamina(f): 2:41pm On Nov 20, 2019
smiley
Re: How Come White People Got Away With Killing King jaja of Opobo by abdulazeez1002(m): 4:07pm On Nov 20, 2019
But you are in the white man land
Re: How Come White People Got Away With Killing King jaja of Opobo by 1Sharon(f): 5:01pm On Nov 20, 2019
Ilamina:
undecided

Doesn't it mean, white people rule the world

They didn't kill any random african but an African king

And got away with it

And yet, you guy want to still share the world with these white devils

Lol whites and Asians rule the world because they are innovative. Blacks are irrelevant in the grand scheme of things because we are primarily a consumer group

sad

3 Likes

Re: How Come White People Got Away With Killing King jaja of Opobo by Ilamina(f): 6:26pm On Nov 20, 2019
abdulazeez1002:
But you are in the white man land

YeA,
Re: How Come White People Got Away With Killing King jaja of Opobo by 2buffagain(m): 6:37pm On Nov 20, 2019
1Sharon:

Lol whites and Asians rule the world because they are innovative. Blacks are irrelevant in the grand scheme of things because we are primarily a consumer group

sad

An unfortunate and dispassionate truth.

We have more consumers than generators, be that in things or jobs... Most black people are more concerned about consuming and "keeping things as they are because that is how ancient people did it" as opposed to generating or innovation.

It goes back to the way culture is worshipped, no matter how backward. Culture is nice, but all it is is peer pressure from dead people. It should never out-trump pragmatism.

Now even if you want to be about culture, I invite the black person to meditate upon Japanese culture and why it is so wide spread. How it is propagated in high enviable quality via media like anime and video games. Till date, we don't even have a world renown video game or animation outlet of said culture. Everything about blacks is backward, not forward.

Always backward.
Till today there are some blacks somewhere that instead of setting their mind on what they want today and going for it, still prefer to cry/complain/blame white people's ancestors for things...yet love in a place that most black people in the world would do anything to get into so they can finally manifest destiny.

That's what happens when you lose the war of civilization. I am mature enough to accept that we lost that one. I need not beef white people about it. In anything, to the Victor goes the spoils. We were venerating idols and Savage shit and fighting with melee weapons while our competitors were fighting with science and guns. The average black run civilization till today, has no sense of research and scientific development. Just keep everything as they are and hope you're still relevant 100 years from now kinda thinking.

Today there are only 2 types of white people: the evil and the guilt-ridden. Thankfully the latter now out number the former.

Most blacks are risk averse, thankfully we have some exceptions.

2 Likes

Re: How Come White People Got Away With Killing King jaja of Opobo by themaestro08(m): 6:43pm On Nov 20, 2019
2buffagain:

An unfortunate and dispassionate truth.

We have more consumers than generators, be that in things or jobs... Most black people are more concerned about consuming and "keeping things as they are because that is how ancient people did it" as opposed to generating or innovation.

It goes back to the way culture is worshipped, no matter how backward. Culture is nice, but all it is is peer pressure from dead people. It should never out-trump pragmatism.

Now even if you want to be about culture, I invite the black person to meditate upon Japanese culture and why it is so wide spread. How it is propagated in high enviable quality via media like anime and video games. Till date, we don't even have a world renown video game or animation outlet of said culture. Everything about blacks is backward and low quality.

Most blacks are risk averse, thankfully we have some exceptions.
funny signature.
Re: How Come White People Got Away With Killing King jaja of Opobo by SenecaTheYonger: 6:45pm On Nov 20, 2019
Ilamina:

YeA,

You worship them by living in thier country. Come back to King Jaja's continent and enjoy with us wink
Re: How Come White People Got Away With Killing King jaja of Opobo by Ilamina(f): 8:48pm On Nov 20, 2019
SenecaTheYonger:

You worship them by living in thier country. Come back to King Jaja's continent and enjoy with us wink

I don't worship them

I run away from them at all cost
Re: How Come White People Got Away With Killing King jaja of Opobo by SenecaTheYonger: 8:49pm On Nov 20, 2019
Ilamina:

I don't worship them

I run away from them at all cost

The best way to run away from them is to return to your home country, Nigeria. I'll be waiting at whatever airport to receive you.
Re: How Come White People Got Away With Killing King jaja of Opobo by SenecaTheYonger: 8:51pm On Nov 20, 2019
2buffagain:

Culture is nice, but all it is is peer pressure from dead people.
Never before has a sentence hit me so hard.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

My Girlfriend Is Being Forced By Her Parents To Get Married; Advice Needed / A Man Posted A Picture On Social Media / Loan Urgently Needed!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.