Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,883 members, 7,817,600 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:16 PM

I Sent My Girl To UNI With All My Money -what Do You Think Can Happened Later? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Sent My Girl To UNI With All My Money -what Do You Think Can Happened Later? (769 Views)

Lady I Sent My Nude Pictures To Online Is Blackmailing Me - Young Girl Cries Out / I Sent A Girl My Picture And She Said "I look Like A Gee Boy" / I Sent N500k To My Fiancée To Open A Shop, She Used It To Settle Family Issues (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Sent My Girl To UNI With All My Money -what Do You Think Can Happened Later? by yinkaOdutuyo: 1:22pm On Nov 20, 2019
I sent my girl to UNI with all my money -What do you think can happened later?
Or if you have any experience; kindly share.
My name is Adeyinka Odutuyo Jacobs
Re: I Sent My Girl To UNI With All My Money -what Do You Think Can Happened Later? by Nobody: 1:24pm On Nov 20, 2019
Bro it's a two way street.. You get furked or you get hooked
Re: I Sent My Girl To UNI With All My Money -what Do You Think Can Happened Later? by Nobody: 1:27pm On Nov 20, 2019
undecided
Re: I Sent My Girl To UNI With All My Money -what Do You Think Can Happened Later? by maak400: 1:31pm On Nov 20, 2019
yinkaOdutuyo:
She’s gone with the guys already undecided
Waste of investment tongue
Re: I Sent My Girl To UNI With All My Money -what Do You Think Can Happened Later? by Officialgarri: 1:36pm On Nov 20, 2019
yinkaOdutuyo:

Your investment is ruined. It's sad but it's true

Male students don't care who sponsors are, they just wanna get into all pants that comes their way.
Re: I Sent My Girl To UNI With All My Money -what Do You Think Can Happened Later? by yinkaOdutuyo: 1:40pm On Nov 20, 2019
Thanks; everyone;
Kindly help push this to frontpage for more advice.
Re: I Sent My Girl To UNI With All My Money -what Do You Think Can Happened Later? by yinkaOdutuyo: 1:40pm On Nov 20, 2019
I love the girl and she love me too;
She promise to marry me; after she graduated.
Re: I Sent My Girl To UNI With All My Money -what Do You Think Can Happened Later? by MJBOLT: 1:45pm On Nov 20, 2019
you should have used the money to enroll in english language tutorial

[s]
yinkaOdutuyo:
[/s]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Sent My Girl To UNI With All My Money -what Do You Think Can Happened Later? by yinkaOdutuyo: 1:48pm On Nov 20, 2019
MJBOLT:
you should have used the money to enroll in english language tutorial
Thanks.
[s][/s]
Re: I Sent My Girl To UNI With All My Money -what Do You Think Can Happened Later? by harry2sexy(m): 1:55pm On Nov 20, 2019
I await your next 4yrs update, love kwa
Re: I Sent My Girl To UNI With All My Money -what Do You Think Can Happened Later? by MikeBetty(m): 2:04pm On Nov 20, 2019
You Tried Well Well. If I Am Not Mistaken, You Are Not A Graduate, Nothing Will Happen. The Only Thing That Will Happen Is " Every Footh Has Shoe Size".
Re: I Sent My Girl To UNI With All My Money -what Do You Think Can Happened Later? by marlow1962(m): 6:12pm On Nov 20, 2019
You will be a poor and a stupid person in the nearest future.think twice.
Re: I Sent My Girl To UNI With All My Money -what Do You Think Can Happened Later? by stonemasonn: 12:54am On Nov 21, 2019
yinkaOdutuyo:
She promise to marry me; after she graduated
You better go and see her parents to formalize your agreement.
Re: I Sent My Girl To UNI With All My Money -what Do You Think Can Happened Later? by Jflex07(m): 1:39am On Nov 21, 2019
Why not marry her first before taking such a risky decision?. Niggas will never learn. Dam!!!!
Re: I Sent My Girl To UNI With All My Money -what Do You Think Can Happened Later? by vincentjk(m): 1:43am On Nov 21, 2019
I know of a beautiful woman whom told her husband she's not interested in the marriage anymore after he sent her to the university to study

Tho I don't blame the woman cos the man is ugly as hell while the woman cute beyond words. Imagine this then consider you own case sir smiley
Re: I Sent My Girl To UNI With All My Money -what Do You Think Can Happened Later? by drmikeadams(m): 1:43am On Nov 21, 2019
yinkaOdutuyo:
grin grin.

Promises RE meant to be broken angry u just throway ur money for gutter
Re: I Sent My Girl To UNI With All My Money -what Do You Think Can Happened Later? by Martinez39(m): 6:25am On Nov 21, 2019
yinkaOdutuyo:
yinkaOdutuyo:
Your naivety has gotten the better of you. What's the guarantee that she will marry you? You are in a risky situation where your only hope is that she honours your sacrifice and sticks with you but what's the guarantee of that? Women don't honour such sacrifices and would only stick to their benefactors if it's still beneficial to do so (either you are very rich or you are still her best option and she hasn't met a higher bidder). You really need to start thinking rationally 'cos you are not getting any younger and you can't afford to be stupid in this harsh and brutal world of ours.

Click the following link and read a topic of mine for your benefit:
https://www.nairaland.com/5150034/boys-get-here-mumu-must

1 Like

Re: I Sent My Girl To UNI With All My Money -what Do You Think Can Happened Later? by abuuzy(m): 8:14am On Nov 21, 2019
These might sound silly but you could have tried these things, they could at list reduce the chances of future issues pertaining to infidelity..

.getting her pregnant.
.both of you staying together close to the school.(a flat).
.stays with a family, preferably your sister in the said school.
.The school being your place of work..

The thing is women can be extremely wicked,and Angelic too. After my graduation in school about quarter of the girls in my department had fiancees I mean serious men,could you believe 90% of these ladies in my departments were not faithful,they all had Bleep mates in school....

(1) (Reply)

Office Romance 1: A Story By Richard Akpan. / Is That Riele Chick Blackivy? / Is These The Virgins Nigeria Could Offer?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.