Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,757 members, 7,817,092 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:47 AM

Why Do Girls Lie To Their Boyfriend Thay They Are Virgin? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Girls Lie To Their Boyfriend Thay They Are Virgin? (25565 Views)

7 Ways Religious Ladies Act When They Visit Their Boyfriend / 9 Ways Girls Display Jealousy When They See Their Boyfriend With Another Girl / 10 Common Excuses Ladies Mostly Give When Their Boyfriend Catch Them Cheating (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Girls Lie To Their Boyfriend Thay They Are Virgin? by Maleeq(m): 4:44pm On May 27, 2007
@NymphoQin

Skool me on that please!

BTW, I love your signature grin
Re: Why Do Girls Lie To Their Boyfriend Thay They Are Virgin? by NymphoQin(f): 4:55pm On May 27, 2007
school you>? agbalagba like yourself? i am no teasha o!
ok well here goes, apparently when you become a born again , whole again, promise never to shag around again! your past shags become forgiven and you can become a new vessel , only to be filled again by the one given by the almighty(chie God help all those sisters who have to do the whole born again thing after one holy brother uses them) *coughs* As i was saying, this is what i have been told, well  tongue i put my own little twist and rhyme . you know as a teacher you got to make the lesson sweet for your pupils to enjoy wink you dig?

BTW, I love your signature

thanks i like her too tongue
Re: Why Do Girls Lie To Their Boyfriend Thay They Are Virgin? by iice(f): 5:34pm On May 27, 2007
Have heard of those (born again virgins) More power to them grin
Re: Why Do Girls Lie To Their Boyfriend Thay They Are Virgin? by fekuti: 7:57pm On May 27, 2007
You've just proved my worst night-mare . .
Yes, I guessyou can call me your worst nightmare
chatting with a retard.
What's retarded is your incoherent responses, it seems like you need a modification chip installed in your brain
I'm sorry i ran into you on this happy day
It's alright don't cry
When i have discussions, insults don't have to get into the picture,
Seems like you are very fond of insults, you don't need to try to seem fault-less
isn't calling someone a retard an insult in it's own right? don't worry i'm here to help you learn
but obviously, you're not the type to have a discussion with, are you??
I am, but apparently you don't understand how to get your point across without being butt-hurt
Please go find some other ignorants like yourself (i've made my points, you've made yours. We're obviously saying the same thing but your skull wouldn't comprehend, now thats not my piece of cake to chew but yours, so don't force it down my throath)
Ain't nobody forcing nothing down your tight throat, don't you realize i'm making my points as well
Leave my path, biko i take God beg you!!
What routeless path? are you the CEO of this site abi what? omugo.
You try so hard to impress, you are very faint, in fact you lack vigor
Lastly but absolutely not least , , , your name finally rings a bell. The guy that wouldn't let me rest because for one "lousy" reason, he doesn't approve of the meaning of my signature. LOL, what a fool i was to fall into your trap all over again. Its all good though, I'll do anything in the course of "love" and "matters of the heart".
What does me questioning you about your signature 100 years ago have to do with the discussion here?
Do you somehow ride the yellow bus?

Heaven knows I'll be the last to give thumbs up to "using and dumping" of any kind, be it virgin or not.
So now you claim it's "men's language" abi? olodo.
Try making up your mind why don't you? Weren't you a hot-minute ago idolizing maleeq for leaving the "innocent" virgins alone and going after non-virgins.
looooololol.
Re: Why Do Girls Lie To Their Boyfriend Thay They Are Virgin? by cuteass1(f): 8:13pm On May 27, 2007
Maleeq:

I DONT have any hidden meaning to my previous statement. I just can't see myself taking "IT" from a virgin(not unless she wants me to, no strings attached) I don't intend to end up with, for live

You see, thats actually where the whole confussion started, yu can't see yourself taking "it" from a virgin (whatever "it" is, that is grin ), but you'll happily take it from a non-virgin that you still can't see yourself ending up with?? is that what you're saying??

Can a girl take advantage of a guy, s3xually? To me, the brother wins either way! grin

LMAO

Have you been present on this planet earth all along?? I guess you have a lot to cover ooh.
Yea , girls do take advantage of guys sexually. There are some girls that couldn't care less whether they had sex with the whole town, or the the whole city. These girls believe me have nothing to loose.
Now if a guy falls in love with the girl, and she pretends they're all rolling together, and after she's gotten her pleasure from the "fine boy"(as that was her apparent attraction in the first place), she walks out the door and never looks back, now the boy becomes a begger at her feet because he feels she's his world.
Lady on the other hand, doesn't want "fine boy" for long-term thingy, so tell me Mr. Maleeq, what exactly did the guy win in this case??

And all these girls with "sexually transmitted diseases" that go about sleeping with every Tom, Dick and Harry, in course of revenge, i guess in your own terms the guy is still "wining" either way, abi?? LMCAO grin grin grin
Re: Why Do Girls Lie To Their Boyfriend Thay They Are Virgin? by cuteass1(f): 8:22pm On May 27, 2007
@ fekuti

You sound like someone i know, your words are flashing back almost forgotten memories, yea, i think i'm beginning to get a clue.
Not to worry though, it was fun while it lasted, but i washed my hands off you a long time ago. I'm not argueing nothing with your easily-irritated ass any longer, not a chance in hell.

I took out time though to go through your previous posts, and for onr reason or the other, all the 2cents you have to render, are always to oppose someone else making their own points of opinion (which i think is fantastic, hey its a discussion forum), but i couldn't help noticing at the same time too that in your course of analysis, you try so hard to crush the poster under your feet with your "biting" words

The one mistake i made though unlike others was replying your first statement, silence they say has always been the best answer for some certain kind of people, my bad, that i realised it a Lil bit too late.

BTW, you posted something earlier on, but before i could come back to answer, thewhole post was gone, no nairalander has the power to do that, I'm wondering seriously, but never mind, , , , I'm done with you anyway, so why bother!!!!
Re: Why Do Girls Lie To Their Boyfriend Thay They Are Virgin? by fekuti: 8:39pm On May 27, 2007
I'm tired of listenin' at yo naggin'
Whomp Whomp Whomp Whomp Whomp
speak to the back of the hand girl.

You see, thats actually where the whole confussion started, yu can't see yourself taking "it" from a virgin (whatever "it" is, that is ), but you'll happily take it from a non-virgin that you still can't see yourself ending up with?? is that what you're saying??
Yes, that's exactly what he was saying, and that's what I wanted you to realize all along while you were barking at me all along. chingate!
You sound like someone i know, your words are flashing back almost forgotten memories, yea, i think i'm beginning to get a clue.
Not to worry though, it was fun while it lasted, but i washed my hands off you a long time ago. I'm not argueing nothing with your easily-irritated ass any longer, not a chance in hell.
shortie, you know my screen-name's fekuti, but really you don't know me.
The one mistake i made though unlike others was replying your first statement, silence they say has always been the best answer for some certain kind of people, my bad, that i realised it a Lil bit too late.
You realized that in your first response yet you chose to continue responding.

Ok, I appologize for making a debacle of your responses.
Re: Why Do Girls Lie To Their Boyfriend Thay They Are Virgin? by cuteass1(f): 9:20pm On May 27, 2007
fekuti:

shortie, you know my screen-name's fekuti, but really you don't know me.

But that's where you are wrong, I do know you. I once told someone you might find farmiliar, that I'm a smart girl. and i always do my calculations. Somethings along the line made me know who you are

But not to worry, I'm not about to shout it out either, like i said "it was fun while it lasted".
Re: Why Do Girls Lie To Their Boyfriend Thay They Are Virgin? by fekuti: 9:46pm On May 27, 2007
But that's where you are wrong, I do know you.
Ummmmmm okay thou all knowing. you want a cookie?
I once told someone you might find farmiliar, that I'm a smart girl.
everyone's smart in their own ways sweetie.
and i always do my calculations. Somethings along the line made me know who you are
you know they call me TI but you'ont know me lol.
But not to worry, I'm not about to shout it out either, like i said "it was fun while it lasted".
nothing lasted, it was more like a fling.
Re: Why Do Girls Lie To Their Boyfriend Thay They Are Virgin? by neelsel(f): 9:55pm On May 27, 2007
@topic,Women lied about being a virgin, since they had no intention of giving the mugu any "baca". So by the time it came around to be "boned", they would have already made up some excuses and fled. cry

@Cute Ass, is this love am smelling or what? kiss kiss

1 Like

Re: Why Do Girls Lie To Their Boyfriend Thay They Are Virgin? by OmoEko1(f): 9:57pm On May 27, 2007
neelsel:

@topic,Women lied about being a virgin, since they had no intention of giving the mugu any "baca". So by the time it came around to be "boned", they would have already made up some excuses and fled. cry

@Cute Ass, is this love am smelling or what kiss kiss
Love for where cheesy grin grin grin grin
Re: Why Do Girls Lie To Their Boyfriend Thay They Are Virgin? by Maleeq(m): 11:21pm On May 28, 2007
cute-ass:

yu can't see yourself taking "it" from a virgin (whatever "it" is, that is grin ), but you'll happily take it from a [b]non-virgin [/b]that you still can't see yourself ending up with?? is that what you're saying??

Not exactly the way I would put it. I rather call the latter case "mutual loving while it lasts". After all, like someone on this thread said: "There's no test to find out how many has been through the tunnel". One more trip wouldn't hurt anyone now, would it? wink

cute-ass:

Have you been present on this planet earth all along?? I guess you have a lot to cover ooh.

cute-ass:

Yea , girls do take advantage of guys sexually.
Somebody(chics only), take advantage of me! (for one night only).

cute-ass:

Lady on the other hand, doesn't want "fine boy" for long-term thingy, so tell me Mr. Maleeq, what exactly did the guy win in this case??
Maybe not much in this case, I was only focused on the short-term, fling kind of stuff, not some mushy love story.

cute-ass:

And all these girls with "sexually transmitted diseases" that go about sleeping with every Tom, Dick and Harry, in course of revenge, i guess in your own terms the guy is still "wining" either way, abi?? LMCAO grin grin grin
Only a crazy fella with a death wish would play without his game STRAPPED on tight!
Re: Why Do Girls Lie To Their Boyfriend Thay They Are Virgin? by dinnerm(f): 11:31pm On May 28, 2007
they do that cos if they tell the truth,its either he would not respect her or he may not have interest in her again,he may start asking her to narrate her first time and she may not like that.he may also not trust her if she has done it before.
Re: Why Do Girls Lie To Their Boyfriend Thay They Are Virgin? by itstpia1: 5:13am On Oct 16, 2014
dunno

(1) (2) (Reply)

Best Love Letter I Have Ever Read / "Sex Before Marriage Is Not Normal; It’s Not Fun; It’s Human Depravity" / My Interesting Joystick Enlargement Experience

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.