Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,920 members, 7,952,701 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 09:41 PM

Youths Kill 41-year-old Man In Imo For Trying To Rape Woman In Her Farm (Graphic - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Youths Kill 41-year-old Man In Imo For Trying To Rape Woman In Her Farm (Graphic (58092 Views)

Woman's Eyes Removed By Jos Ritualists After Being Injected On Her Farm.Graphic / Ebonyi/Cross River Communal Clash; Man Killed In His Farm (Graphic Photos) / Fulani Herdsmen Murder A Lady In Anambra, On Her Way To Her Farm (Graphic Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Youths Kill 41-year-old Man In Imo For Trying To Rape Woman In Her Farm (Graphic by amazon14: 6:48pm On Nov 20, 2019
Brandstudio01:
Where are those who usually say, Something Must Kill a Man
Then again, Is that the best they could have done? Why not hand him over to the Law enforcement agencies?

Anyway, I will Build a Professional Logo for your Product or Company For 2k Only. Offer valid while promo Lasts. See my info below to Chat me up
Pay on Delivery

Which law enforcement agency, in Nigeria? They just throw the case out through the window, then turn around and accuse the woman of framing the man up, enobi nija again

1 Like

Re: Youths Kill 41-year-old Man In Imo For Trying To Rape Woman In Her Farm (Graphic by grandstar(m): 6:51pm On Nov 20, 2019
They have no right to kill him. Either some people had a score to settle or he was a thorn in the flesh of the community and had to be done away with.
Re: Youths Kill 41-year-old Man In Imo For Trying To Rape Woman In Her Farm (Graphic by MrBrownJay1(m): 6:52pm On Nov 20, 2019
SalamRushdie:
I think there is more to this since his father said he has never been involved in theft or any rape in the past and with the way he was waylaid long after seem to suggest the village wanted him dead for other reason other than rape

most parents of criminals will tell you that their children are "angels"... its no rocket science.
the issue is actually very simple: if this man was indeed innocent, do you think his parents would have A) apologize to the victim and B) agree to pay her medical bill?!?!?

i dont know about you, but IMHO the above is confirmation of GUILT!

1 Like

Re: Youths Kill 41-year-old Man In Imo For Trying To Rape Woman In Her Farm (Graphic by MrBrownJay1(m): 6:56pm On Nov 20, 2019
grandstar:
they have no right to kill him attempt to rape a woman.... Either some people had a score to settle or he was a thorn in the flesh of the community and had to be done away with.

FIXED
Re: Youths Kill 41-year-old Man In Imo For Trying To Rape Woman In Her Farm (Graphic by godofuck231: 7:00pm On Nov 20, 2019
Good job

1 Like

Re: Youths Kill 41-year-old Man In Imo For Trying To Rape Woman In Her Farm (Graphic by Organs(m): 7:10pm On Nov 20, 2019
MrBrownJay1:
he deserves anything he got for raping the woman..... and the below CONFIRMS that he did indeed rape the woman:

We are talking of "killed", the man was killed, yes attempted rape is bad and wrong, however we are talking about capital punishment meted on him by the youth. Now go again and re-read the whole narrative again and you will see 2 things are your problem. 1. English, 2. You, telling yourself the story in your head.
Re: Youths Kill 41-year-old Man In Imo For Trying To Rape Woman In Her Farm (Graphic by MrBrownJay1(m): 7:12pm On Nov 20, 2019
Organs:
We are talking of "killed", the man was killed, yes attempted rape is bad and wrong, however we are talking about capital punishment meted on him by the youth. Now go again and re-read the whole narrative again and you will see 2 things are your problem. 1. English, 2. You, telling yourself the story in your head.

... and whats your point exactly?!

[img]https://media1./images/843166c9d3dc66da2ad9ecf63a4e80cb/tenor.gif[/img]
Re: Youths Kill 41-year-old Man In Imo For Trying To Rape Woman In Her Farm (Graphic by grandstar(m): 7:12pm On Nov 20, 2019
judgementyard:
Even if he did rape the woman,I strongly believe that it was wrong to kill him in cold blood.
They perpetrators should be arrested and charged for murder.

That community won't know peace. His killing will cast an evil spell over the village. There will now be 3 sets of people in the town: those that actually killed him with blood on their hands, those supported the killing, and lastly, those who condemned the killing whether silently or openly.

I have met 2 guys who partook in lynchings (2 separate incidents). Both felt remorse for what they had done. It may be sweet now, but the remembrance will haunt them.

When bad things occur in their family, people may say it is the man's blood crying out for justice. Their own families will begin to blame the killers. Be afraid of posterity.

We all condemned South Africa concerning the xenophobic attacks but at the same time, Nigerians were left shocked when within a space of a month, 2 of the Nigerian returnees had been arrested for armed robberies.. Anyway, I believe they learned that despicable trait in South Africa. Libyan returnees wey plenty pass those guys, we have not heard of a single criminal offernce. Why then only those from South Africa?

1 Like

Re: Youths Kill 41-year-old Man In Imo For Trying To Rape Woman In Her Farm (Graphic by grandstar(m): 7:18pm On Nov 20, 2019
MrBrownJay1:

FIXED

So they should kill him? That's too far! There's correct beating he will receive that will reset his brain in that community. He won't dare misbehave again. After qualitative panel beating, hand him over to the police. If charged to court and imprisoned, best. Police may however....... And the circle starts all over again

1 Like

Re: Youths Kill 41-year-old Man In Imo For Trying To Rape Woman In Her Farm (Graphic by frozen70(f): 7:20pm On Nov 20, 2019
Hmmm what a calamity
Re: Youths Kill 41-year-old Man In Imo For Trying To Rape Woman In Her Farm (Graphic by MrBrownJay1(m): 7:23pm On Nov 20, 2019
grandstar:
So they should kill him? That's too far! There's correct beating he will receive that will reset his brain in that community. He won't dare misbehave again. After qualitative panel beating, hand him over to the police. If charged to court and imprisoned, best. Police may however....... And the circle starts all over again

sadly, it has been proven that a rapist can NEVER be rehabilitated. the problem is in their corrupted mind, and having sex with a willing woman does NOT turn them on....they need to be violent, they need to violate that woman, they need to possess her in that criminal way. thats why they are sick in the head. they just CANT control their lust. today this woman was lucky, tomorrow another one wouldnt. DEATH was the only option!
Re: Youths Kill 41-year-old Man In Imo For Trying To Rape Woman In Her Farm (Graphic by Organs(m): 7:28pm On Nov 20, 2019
MrBrownJay1:

... and whats your point exactly?!

[img]https://media1./images/843166c9d3dc66da2ad9ecf63a4e80cb/tenor.gif[/img]

My point is, you need help with English comprehension and if you have to justify killing a man, you should not be using your biased and misguided mindset!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Youths Kill 41-year-old Man In Imo For Trying To Rape Woman In Her Farm (Graphic by Litmus: 7:28pm On Nov 20, 2019
MrBrownJay1:

NO African mother in her right mind would confess to a crime (and agree to pay for hospital bills etc) if she knows her son is innocent. NONE!

[s]Nigerians would. Nigerian parents abroad and in Nigeria have no qualms reporting thire wrongdoing loved ones to the authorities or to whomever they wronged. Caribeans, African Americans, whites and, presumably, Africans from elsewhere are the ones that are liable to hide their wrongdoing loved ones from authorities and responsibilities. Nigerians generally are not going to hide their loved ones that murdered or raped from police. And i belive it is a good quality and very right minded.[/s] (just realised you’re saying something else)

This case if true is a tragedy, the man should not have been killed, we have to learn to rely on state justice
Re: Youths Kill 41-year-old Man In Imo For Trying To Rape Woman In Her Farm (Graphic by sissyevy(m): 7:31pm On Nov 20, 2019
Oh, wat a loss. So sad.

The guy sha has a nice body
Re: Youths Kill 41-year-old Man In Imo For Trying To Rape Woman In Her Farm (Graphic by Kingjames(m): 7:38pm On Nov 20, 2019
Charly68:
They won't admit his error but be shifting blame . Your son raped a married woman and the no nonsense youth decided to take law into their hands knowing fully well that if taken to court nothing tangible will come out of the case . He committed a sacrilegious act that isunpardonable in some Ibo community
let the innocent cast the first stone

Who amongst those jobless youths have never committed a crime more heinous than that

Transfer of aggression
Re: Youths Kill 41-year-old Man In Imo For Trying To Rape Woman In Her Farm (Graphic by MrBrownJay1(m): 7:45pm On Nov 20, 2019
Litmus:
Nigerians would. Nigerian parents abroad and in Nigeria have no qualms reporting thire wrongdoing loved ones to the authorities or to whomever they wronged. Caribeans, African Americans, whites and, presumably, Africans from elsewhere are the ones that are liable to hide their wrongdoing loved ones from authorities and responsibilities. Nigerians generally are not going to hide their loved ones that murdered or raped from police. And i belive it is a good quality and very right minded.

i think you misunderstood my post completely... so let me try again:
if you were innocent of a rape, would your parents (or any African parent) go to the woman to A) apologize for your actions to the woman who is "wrongly" accusing you and B) offer to pay her medical bills?!?!?!

This case if true is a tragedy, the man should not have been killed, we have to learn to rely on state justice

it is a tragedy...i sincerely hope this VICTIM will be able to survive this and live her life again normally... thats the real tragedy here, not the death of this good for nothing ANIMAL!

Organs:
My point is, you need help with English comprehension and if you have to justify killing a man, you should not be using your biased and misguided mindset!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

yes i believe that this would-be rapist got exactly what he deserved... thats MY opinion and i am entitled to it. grow up!
Re: Youths Kill 41-year-old Man In Imo For Trying To Rape Woman In Her Farm (Graphic by Organs(m): 7:52pm On Nov 20, 2019
MrBrownJay1:

i think you misunderstood my post completely... so let me try again:
if you were innocent of a rape, would your parents (or any African parent) go to the woman to A) apologize for your actions to the woman who is "wrongly" accusing you and B) offer to pay her medical bills?!?!?!

it is a tragedy...i sincerely hope this VICTIM will be able to survive this and live her life again normally... thats the real tragedy here, not the death of this good for nothing ANIMAL!

yes i believe that this would-be rapist got exactly what he deserved... thats MY opinion and i am entitled to it. grow up!

You need to Grow up. Firstly she alleged, it was not proven and "HE WAS KILLED" Secondly, the article said Attempted, the mother said He did not commit the crime. The title even says "Trying to..." however, you in your little head says he is guilty. Now, killed means he is not coming back from it. Think about this for a minute, Busola accused Fatoyinbo of RAPING, not attempted or trying to, but of raping her, how would you feel if you hear youths killed him?
Re: Youths Kill 41-year-old Man In Imo For Trying To Rape Woman In Her Farm (Graphic by Enemyofpeace: 7:53pm On Nov 20, 2019
Omonken:
In any allegation of rape the women are believed to be always right.

except that of Busola Krest Dakolo
Re: Youths Kill 41-year-old Man In Imo For Trying To Rape Woman In Her Farm (Graphic by MrBrownJay1(m): 7:57pm On Nov 20, 2019
Organs:
You need to Grow up. Firstly she alleged, it was not proven and "HE WAS KILLED" Secondly, the article said Attempted, the mother said He did not commit the crime. The title even says "Trying to..." however, you in your little head says he is guilty. Now, killed means he is not coming back from it. Think about this for a minute, Busola accused Fatoyinbo of RAPING, not attempted or trying to, but of raping her, how would you feel if you hear youths killed him?

IMHO a man who "attempts" to rape a woman is a RAPIST... the fact that he didnt succeed does NOT change the issue at hand, and its just a matter of time before he does. keeping such animals around women and children is a grave mistake and DEATH is the only solution here.

Busola and Fatoyinbo is irrelevant to my opinion. fatoyinbo's mother did NOT go to apologize to Busola nor did she try to pay for her medical bills. FACT!!!
Re: Youths Kill 41-year-old Man In Imo For Trying To Rape Woman In Her Farm (Graphic by virago(f): 7:58pm On Nov 20, 2019
MrBrownJay1:
he deserves anything he got for raping the woman..... and the below CONFIRMS that he did indeed rape the woman:

Still not enough proof though
Re: Youths Kill 41-year-old Man In Imo For Trying To Rape Woman In Her Farm (Graphic by virago(f): 8:02pm On Nov 20, 2019
Oyindidi:
He was trying to rape the woman. Maybe she sustained injury in the process. He didn't rape the woman.

He may not have even tried raping her , it could be a fight where he was physically violent to the lady in question and she may have raised an alarm that he was trying to rape her
Re: Youths Kill 41-year-old Man In Imo For Trying To Rape Woman In Her Farm (Graphic by cococandy(f): 8:02pm On Nov 20, 2019
That’s so wrong. Don’t take laws into your hands.

I don’t care what anyone says about the justice system in Nigeria. Yes it’s foul and could do with a total overhaul but it will never justify extrajudicial killings.
It’s better for one hundred guilty persons to go free than for one innocent person to be killed unjustly.

Have they apprehended those who killed him and confirmed that he was indeed killed for that attempted rape?

2 Likes

Re: Youths Kill 41-year-old Man In Imo For Trying To Rape Woman In Her Farm (Graphic by MrBrownJay1(m): 8:03pm On Nov 20, 2019
virago:
Still not enough proof though

it was all the proof they needed....

virago:
He may not have even tried raping her , it could be a fight where he was physically violent to the lady in question and she may have raised an alarm that he was trying to rape her

assumptions upon assumptions...maybe it was a ghost who tried to rape her too, abi?
Re: Youths Kill 41-year-old Man In Imo For Trying To Rape Woman In Her Farm (Graphic by Goalnaldo(m): 8:11pm On Nov 20, 2019
What is perplexing to me is the double standard or will I say hypocrisy exhibited by members of this forum. I always see people write that every rapist deserve the death sentence. So why is mrbrownjay1 getting attacked? So this one should be exempted because he didn't succeed? Oh we should wait for him to succeed before been killed? As much as I don't support the unlawful killings by the youths, this is the wish of most nairalanders.

1 Like

Re: Youths Kill 41-year-old Man In Imo For Trying To Rape Woman In Her Farm (Graphic by MetaPhysical: 8:34pm On Nov 20, 2019
If na fulani dem go run...until he finish with the woman and dissapear they carry placard and protest on street.

See how dey handle their own kin.
Re: Youths Kill 41-year-old Man In Imo For Trying To Rape Woman In Her Farm (Graphic by Casekiller(m): 8:34pm On Nov 20, 2019
This is really sad. Stopjunglejustice
Re: Youths Kill 41-year-old Man In Imo For Trying To Rape Woman In Her Farm (Graphic by judgementyard(m): 8:39pm On Nov 20, 2019
MrBrownJay1:

the mother confirmed that he raped the woman...

NO African mother in her right mind would confess to a crime (and agree to pay for hospital bills etc) if she knows her son is innocent. NONE!

sadly, in good old Nigeria, thats how most rapist ARE/SHOULD BE dealt with.

Am not holding briefs for the late man and his family,and to a larger extent rapists and would be rapists. In a sane society, you don't take laws into your own hands.
Re: Youths Kill 41-year-old Man In Imo For Trying To Rape Woman In Her Farm (Graphic by MrBrownJay1(m): 8:46pm On Nov 20, 2019
judgementyard:
Am not holding briefs for the late man and his family,and to a larger extent rapists and would be rapists. In a sane society, you don't take laws into your own hands.

important word here being "sane country"... sadly, in a country where any lazy good for nothing person believes they deserve what they cant attain, and even when caught, a few thousands of naira will have them spend NO time in jail, jungle justice is by far the best option.

1 Like

Re: Youths Kill 41-year-old Man In Imo For Trying To Rape Woman In Her Farm (Graphic by Machinegun91(m): 8:47pm On Nov 20, 2019
HenryThegreat1:
The report say trying to?
You are a sensitive and a wise reader like me.
Re: Youths Kill 41-year-old Man In Imo For Trying To Rape Woman In Her Farm (Graphic by virago(f): 8:57pm On Nov 20, 2019
MrBrownJay1:

it was all the proof they needed....

assumptions upon assumptions...maybe it was a ghost who tried to rape her too, abi?

An admission of "guilt" from the mother isn't enough proof oga
Re: Youths Kill 41-year-old Man In Imo For Trying To Rape Woman In Her Farm (Graphic by judgementyard(m): 9:03pm On Nov 20, 2019
MrBrownJay1:

important word here being "sane country"... sadly, in a country where any lazy good for nothing person believes they deserve what they cant attain, and even when caught, a few thousands of naira will have them spend NO time in jail, jungle justice is by far the best option.

After the jungle justice does that stop crime?
Or make would be 'rapist' repentent!
On CNN,BBC etc.youths in Hong Kong, Chile, Bolivia,Iraq and co are protesting on the streets demanding for good governance.
Abeg let's be honest with ourselves,this entity or entrapment called Nigeria is not working,let's find a common solution to our probelm .
Re: Youths Kill 41-year-old Man In Imo For Trying To Rape Woman In Her Farm (Graphic by Nobody: 9:22pm On Nov 20, 2019
moscobabs:

Fear God, he didn't rape..the report says he was trying to rape the woman. So it wasn't confirmed that he raped her. A severe punishment could have been given to him rather than killed him.The youths that killed him are murderers and they have to face justice because two wrongs can never make a right.
Wyclef.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

My Biological Father Told Me That He Is Sexually Attracted To Me / Oyinbo Man To Yahoo Boy: "Your Juju Ain't Working On Me, Renew Your Soap" / Thieves Caught And Beaten In Mushin, Lagos. (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.