Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,204 members, 7,822,054 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 04:45 AM

Youths Kill 41-year-old Man In Imo For Trying To Rape Woman In Her Farm (Graphic - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Youths Kill 41-year-old Man In Imo For Trying To Rape Woman In Her Farm (Graphic (57676 Views)

Ebonyi/Cross River Communal Clash; Man Killed In His Farm (Graphic Photos) / Fulani Herdsmen Murder A Lady In Anambra, On Her Way To Her Farm (Graphic Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Youths Kill 41-year-old Man In Imo For Trying To Rape Woman In Her Farm (Graphic by missunknown: 9:45pm On Nov 20, 2019
The law has failed us, I used to be against jungle justice until my car was snatched at gunpoint, now I know the boys who did it and the car dealer the car was sold to but I'm asked to pay 150k for them to go arrest the boys and the car dealer. So, from now on jungle justice to criminals
Brandstudio01:
Where are those who usually say, Something Must Kill a Man
Then again, Is that the best they could have done? Why not hand him over to the Law enforcement agencies?

Anyway, I will Build a Professional Logo for your Product or Company For 2k Only. Offer valid while promo Lasts. See my info below to Chat me up.
Pay on Delivery

1 Like

Re: Youths Kill 41-year-old Man In Imo For Trying To Rape Woman In Her Farm (Graphic by Organs(m): 10:22pm On Nov 20, 2019
MrBrownJay1:

IMHO a man who "attempts" to rape a woman is a RAPIST... the fact that he didnt succeed does NOT change the issue at hand, and its just a matter of time before he does. keeping such animals around women and children is a grave mistake and DEATH is the only solution here.

Busola and Fatoyinbo is irrelevant to my opinion. fatoyinbo's mother did NOT go to apologize to Busola nor did she try to pay for her medical bills. FACT!!!

Are you aware of the ALU4 that was killed in PH? Are you aware of a 13 year old boy that was accused of trying to sell a 7 year old boy in front of National Stadium lagos, and theyd asked him where his house was or who is parents were, he had called a woman that frys akara at the bus stop who gives him akara as his mother, when they got to the womans place with the crowd, she'd said she is not the mother and that was all the mob needed. This 13 year old boy was burnt alive. A court would've sentenced him to jail time. If that mans family member now go on a reprisal and start killing the youths that is when you will know how bokoharam became uncontrollable and will attack whole barracks and slaughter people at will cos of injustices like this.
Re: Youths Kill 41-year-old Man In Imo For Trying To Rape Woman In Her Farm (Graphic by webngnews: 10:24pm On Nov 20, 2019
hmm,m
Re: Youths Kill 41-year-old Man In Imo For Trying To Rape Woman In Her Farm (Graphic by MrBrownJay1(m): 10:27pm On Nov 20, 2019
Organs:
Are you aware of the ALU4 that was killed in PH? Are you aware of a 13 year old boy that was accused of trying to sell a 7 year old boy in front of National Stadium lagos, and theyd asked him where his house was or who is parents were, he had called a woman that frys akara at the bus stop who gives him akara as his mother, when they got to the womans place with the crowd, she'd said she is not the mother and that was all the mob needed. This 13 year old boy was burnt alive. A court would've sentenced him to jail time. If that mans family member now go on a reprisal and start killing the youths that is when you will know how bokoharam became uncontrollable and will attack whole barracks and slaughter people at will cos of injustices like this.

sadly, innocent people die by the thousands all over the world (just like demons go unpunished all over the world)....and this in NO WAY should be a good enough reason to spare criminals!
Re: Youths Kill 41-year-old Man In Imo For Trying To Rape Woman In Her Farm (Graphic by typersi: 10:39pm On Nov 20, 2019
Mightyhaiz:
Just like that?

The guy seems contented ,even in death
Regardless of the circumstances surrounding the case, one shouldnt speak ill
Of the dead.Rather sober reflections should be observed as everyone is surely going to answer the same call from our maker albeit different route. Moreover, we happened to be in a clime where jungle justice is an order of the day.
Re: Youths Kill 41-year-old Man In Imo For Trying To Rape Woman In Her Farm (Graphic by Organs(m): 11:00pm On Nov 20, 2019
MrBrownJay1:

sadly, innocent people die by the thousands all over the world (just like demons go unpunished all over the world)....and this in NO WAY should be a good enough reason to spare criminals!

Bros, you are still not getting the point. You have to establish he is a CRIMINAL. We are talking of death here and you are basing it all on the fact that the mother said she will pay medical bills or cos she apologised. I just gave you an example of a situation where they found out the person a 13 year old was calling his mum is not his mum, they burned him alive. You can use emotions and all but understand this is why Nigeria is the way it is. The youth cannot take the laws into their hands and take a mans life. We have not heard the end of this, watch you will hear one day, it might be 3,4,5,8, years from now, you will hear that maybe this man's brother or son whatever killed one of those youths.
Re: Youths Kill 41-year-old Man In Imo For Trying To Rape Woman In Her Farm (Graphic by selemo: 11:16pm On Nov 20, 2019
Brandstudio01:
Where are those who usually say, Something Must Kill a Man
Then again, Is that the best they could have done? Why not hand him over to the Law enforcement agencies?

Anyway, I will Build a Professional Logo for your Product or Company For 2k Only. Offer valid while promo Lasts. See my info below to Chat me up.
Pay on Delivery
I wonder o!!!
Re: Youths Kill 41-year-old Man In Imo For Trying To Rape Woman In Her Farm (Graphic by Originalsly: 11:21pm On Nov 20, 2019
stephenduru:

.....he was caught trying to rape one Mrs Ebere who went to her farm.

.....they laid siege for him in the night and killed him.

Re: Youths Kill 41-year-old Man In Imo For Trying To Rape Woman In Her Farm (Graphic by MrBrownJay1(m): 11:30pm On Nov 20, 2019
Organs:
Bros, you are still not getting the point. You have to establish he is a CRIMINAL. We are talking of death here and you are basing it all on the fact that the mother said she will pay medical bills or cos she apologised. I just gave you an example of a situation where they found out the person a 13 year old was calling his mum is not his mum, they burned him alive. You can use emotions and all but understand this is why Nigeria is the way it is. The youth cannot take the laws into their hands and take a mans life. We have not heard the end of this, watch you will hear one day, it might be 3,4,5,8, years from now, you will hear that maybe this man's brother or son whatever killed one of those youths.

bro, your mother would NEVER apologize to a person who would falsely accuse you of rape (let alone agree to pay her medical bills)... so look at this issue properly instead. what she did is proof of guilt.

yes, many unfortunate death happen in this world (rituals, kidnappings, armed robbers etc) as well as demons (pedos, rapist, thieves, fraudsters etc) roaming the streets, and something needs to be done about it. since we ALL know the Nigerian justice system does NOT work, what would be your solution?
Re: Youths Kill 41-year-old Man In Imo For Trying To Rape Woman In Her Farm (Graphic by Organs(m): 11:58pm On Nov 20, 2019
MrBrownJay1:

bro, your mother would NEVER apologize to a person who would falsely accuse you of rape (let alone agree to pay her medical bills)... so look at this issue properly instead. what she did is proof of guilt.

yes, many unfortunate death happen in this world (rituals, kidnappings, armed robbers etc) as well as demons (pedos, rapist, thieves, fraudsters etc) roaming the streets, and something needs to be done about it. since we ALL know the Nigerian justice system does NOT work, what would be your solution?

Haba bros what are you talking about? See here, how many times has our mothers apologized for something we did not do just because they want Peace to reign? One idiotic good for nothing cousin lied on me and my mum apologized to him saying she doesn't want us to quarrel. I felt pained, so, so pained because the idiotic motherfucker was just a lying, manipulating devil. The youth of the village can lynch that man and maybe flog him 12 lashes openly. Its a form of disgrace and i guarantee you he wont do that again cos he will be shamed in the village most especially if he attempted. However, if he did rape the lady, then that needs to be established, not maybe or well, cos the mother apologized so... No, the victim has to say what happened and this will be corroborated with evidence then yes he needs maybe 10 to 15 years jail time or life even i don't care, however it should be substantiated. Then to the bigger Naija picture, my broda democracy is not working for us. I am tired. IBB that annulled election is still commenting in our politics, GEJ that led a govt of corruption is a hero cos he did the needful, under GMB mega corruption is ongoing and he is quiet about it, what else do we want? We are divided along tribal, religious and ethnic lines and they will always use that to keep us where we are.
Re: Youths Kill 41-year-old Man In Imo For Trying To Rape Woman In Her Farm (Graphic by samzyolu: 1:35am On Nov 21, 2019
The family members of the victim must have done this and not the youths of the community

youths don't lay ambush on people at night

if they want to kill him they do it publicly
Re: Youths Kill 41-year-old Man In Imo For Trying To Rape Woman In Her Farm (Graphic by MrBrownJay1(m): 2:29am On Nov 21, 2019
Organs:
Haba bros what are you talking about? See here, how many times has our mothers apologized for something we did not do just because they want Peace to reign? One idiotic good for nothing cousin lied on me and my mum apologized to him saying she doesn't want us to quarrel. I felt pained, so, so pained because the idiotic motherfucker was just a lying, manipulating devil. The youth of the village can lynch that man and maybe flog him 12 lashes openly. Its a form of disgrace and i guarantee you he wont do that again cos he will be shamed in the village most especially if he attempted. However, if he did rape the lady, then that needs to be established, not maybe or well, cos the mother apologized so... No, the victim has to say what happened and this will be corroborated with evidence then yes he needs maybe 10 to 15 years jail time or life even i don't care, however it should be substantiated. Then to the bigger Naija picture, my broda democracy is not working for us. I am tired. IBB that annulled election is still commenting in our politics, GEJ that led a govt of corruption is a hero cos he did the needful, under GMB mega corruption is ongoing and he is quiet about it, what else do we want? We are divided along tribal, religious and ethnic lines and they will always use that to keep us where we are.

dont mix apple and oranges.... lying is NOT a crime punishable by YEARS of prison. so, what your are telling us all is that your mother would apologize to a person falsely accusing you of a crime punishable by YEARS of prison.....really?!

as for sending such demon to jail, jungle justice is an easier problem solver as i am sure these people dont want to have such animal in their neighborhood (which i fully understand)

now, to the main issue of the sad state of Nigeria, the PEOPLE are the solution, look at what happened in Egypt or what just happened last week in Bolivia, and what will happen tomorrow in Colombia.....people are taking their lives into their own hands and getting rid of corrupt good for nothing head of state. the people put these useless people in power, they should get rid of them the same way.
Re: Youths Kill 41-year-old Man In Imo For Trying To Rape Woman In Her Farm (Graphic by Organs(m): 2:59am On Nov 21, 2019
MrBrownJay1:

dont mix apple and oranges.... lying is NOT a crime punishable by YEARS of prison. so, what your are telling us all is that your mother would apologize to a person falsely accusing you of a crime punishable by YEARS of prison.....really?!

as for sending such demon to jail, jungle justice is an easier problem solver as i am sure these people dont want to have such animal in their neighborhood (which i fully understand)

now, to the main issue of the sad state of Nigeria, the PEOPLE are the solution, look at what happened in Egypt or what just happened last week in Bolivia, and what will happen tomorrow in Colombia.....people are taking their lives into their own hands and getting rid of corrupt good for nothing head of state. the people put these useless people in power, they should get rid of them the same way.

Bros, where do you live in Nigeria cos you seem not to be abreast with how jungle justice is the main cause of extrajudicial killings. Now, the mother was not there when this happened right? Now, what do you expect the mother to do if a woman says her son tried to rape her and maybe assaulted her in some way by groping her, whatever, and the story is all over the village? the only logical thing for the mother to do is apologise even if the son denies it. Now, If, God Forbid my brother is accused of attempting to rape someone, ofcourse he is in big trouble even within the family, however if the village youth now go ahead and kill him, trust me, the only thing that will give me peace is killing all those village youths and their master minds as well even if it means recruiting mercenaries to do it. That, my friend is how these things starts and grows to instances where children, pregnant women all are killed in reprisal attacks. What you are saying will lead to more bloodshed. You don't ever take the laws into your hands. Just imagine the gruesomeness and manner those youths will take to kill someone, also do you think those youths will be the same after that? they have his blood on their hands, and the woman will be looked at as responsible for the man's death, those youth too, their lives cannot be the same again. I promise you, this will lead to more bloodbath, that is what most people don't understand, no one has monopoly to violence, and everyone has his own craze, you start it, ok, you dont know how it will end or what power the other person has or will seek to get back at you. Take USA for example, Trump with all his mouth when under Obama US ship crossed into Iranian waters they say "by mistake" and Iran captured the sailors and they kneel down and Iran took pictures to beat their chest and make political statement, Trump and some Republicans yabbed Obama saying he has weakened America etc, now under Trump, US flew a drone over Iran and Iran shut it down, Trump said they made a bad mistake, Iran said it was no mistake and that that is a red line for them and warned that if US flys anything over their space they are shooting it down, period. What happened, silence till tomorrow, Why, cos you cannot be smarter than someone planning for you, period. US with all its power and all, they are vulnerable cos they have people planning for them. About Naija, we are saying the same thing, however, what ure saying cannot work here, we are not united.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Youths Kill 41-year-old Man In Imo For Trying To Rape Woman In Her Farm (Graphic by Caseless: 3:20am On Nov 21, 2019
MrBrownJay1:
he deserves anything he got for raping the woman..... and the below CONFIRMS that he did indeed rape the woman:

there was an allegation of rape already, so what do you expect the mother of the deceased to say or do? To pacify the said victim. Even though no medical report has proven he's guilty, the man has been killed already.

Remember, every man accused of rape is first guilty of the allegation and, you're a man too. I'm sure you have brothers too.
Re: Youths Kill 41-year-old Man In Imo For Trying To Rape Woman In Her Farm (Graphic by MrBrownJay1(m): 4:11am On Nov 21, 2019
Caseless:
there was an allegation of rape already, so what do you expect the mother of the deceased to say or do? To pacify the said victim. Even though no medical report has proven he's guilty, the man has been killed already.

as i have said countless times: would your mother apologize on your behalf (for a crime you didnt commit) [b]AND pay for the victim's hospital bill, for a crime punishable by years of prison, which you "supposedly" didnt commit?![/b]

Remember, every man accused of rape is first guilty of the allegation and, you're a man too. I'm sure you have brothers too.

yes i am, and my reaction (or that of any of my family) would certainly NOT be to either apologize or pay her bill.... but instead, go to the police, abuse her whole generation or worse.
Re: Youths Kill 41-year-old Man In Imo For Trying To Rape Woman In Her Farm (Graphic by donjon: 8:34am On Nov 21, 2019
adecz:
sad

Yet, they can't kill one Fulani
who rape & then murder their
women at will...

undecided undecided undecided

Ipob & cowardice/cannibalism be like 5&6

1 Like

Re: Youths Kill 41-year-old Man In Imo For Trying To Rape Woman In Her Farm (Graphic by Coolgent(m): 9:14am On Nov 21, 2019
Lazy youths.dont you have court
Re: Youths Kill 41-year-old Man In Imo For Trying To Rape Woman In Her Farm (Graphic by BlackBovi: 10:24am On Nov 21, 2019
stephenduru:
41yr old Mr Pascal Uba was killed by youths of Umuiwuogu community in Mbaitoli LGA, Imo State when he was caught trying to rape one Mrs Ebere who went to her farm.

Sources confirmed that the deceased has been behaving abnormal since his return from Lagos last three years.

The father of the deceased said he son is a labourer and has no previous report of stealing or rape.

According to him,no one came to report to him about the matter instead they laid siege for him in the night and killed him.

Mrs Gladys Uba, the mother of the deceased narrated she had already gone to the woman to apologise and pledge to take care of her bills.

In her words, my son was killed because they felt we are poor because he did not actually commit the offence.

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2019/11/youths-kill-41-year-old-man-in-imo-for.html?m=1
Re: Youths Kill 41-year-old Man In Imo For Trying To Rape Woman In Her Farm (Graphic by Risingblue008(m): 10:36am On Nov 21, 2019
Omonken:
In any allegation of rape the women are believed to be always right.

I blf u bro,and why is it so,why?
Re: Youths Kill 41-year-old Man In Imo For Trying To Rape Woman In Her Farm (Graphic by Mamid: 11:44am On Nov 21, 2019
After making the mistake of visiting my parents and having spent the night and an obscene amount of money at the police station there since yesterday, I can tell you that the 'Proper authorities' is not much better.
Re: Youths Kill 41-year-old Man In Imo For Trying To Rape Woman In Her Farm (Graphic by Nobody: 12:16pm On Nov 21, 2019
Pops could be right , you dont know what it means to loose a 40 year old son, why cant those lazy youths capture the kidnappers that operate in their axis, dem Owerri amaka.
Re: Youths Kill 41-year-old Man In Imo For Trying To Rape Woman In Her Farm (Graphic by Caseless: 1:37pm On Nov 21, 2019
MrBrownJay1:

as i have said countless times: would your mother apologize on your behalf (for a crime you didnt commit) [b]AND pay for the victim's hospital bill, for a crime punishable by years of prison, which you "supposedly" didnt commit?![/b]

yes i am, and my reaction (or that of any of my family) would certainly NOT be to either apologize or pay her bill.... but instead, go to the police, abuse her whole generation or worse.
pray no to be accused of anything wrongly.

We've actually gone to beg for someone to be forgiven for something he didn't do cos police won't release him until the complainant endorsed his release.

People are in prison for something they didn't do. Are you saying no family has gone to beg for their son in a case he's accused of something just for peace to reign? We are Africans , before we go the official way, we go the communal or "familial" way.
Re: Youths Kill 41-year-old Man In Imo For Trying To Rape Woman In Her Farm (Graphic by MrBrownJay1(m): 7:13pm On Nov 21, 2019
Caseless:
pray no to be accused of anything wrongly.
We've actually gone to beg for someone to be forgiven for something he didn't do cos police won't release him until the complainant endorsed his release.
People are in prison for something they didn't do. Are you saying no family has gone to beg for their son in a case he's accused of something just for peace to reign? We are Africans , before we go the official way, we go the communal or "familial" way.

if a person is indeed NOT guilty, they wouldnt need to A) go beg the victim who put them there or B) expect sympathy from anyone.... what you wrote is the exact same reason why SO MANY CRIMINALS are freely roaming the streets today unpunished.

btw dont be a hypocrite... if you say that you prefer going the "communal" way before the RIGHT way, then dont say anything when that same COMMUNITY decides to burn that person on the spot.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Catholic Priest Beats Woman Caught Stealing In Church, Posts It On Socia Media / How SARS Took My Eye, Framed Me For Armed Robbery –ex-corps Member / Thief Stuck On The Roof Top While Trying To Enter A Shop To Steal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.