Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,515 members, 7,819,857 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:41 AM

If You Could Turn Back Time To The Good Old Days:what Time Would It Be? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If You Could Turn Back Time To The Good Old Days:what Time Would It Be? (496 Views)

If I Could Turn Back The Hands Of Time / If You Can Turn Back The Hands Of Time What Will U Have Done Differently / Giving Back Time (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Could Turn Back Time To The Good Old Days:what Time Would It Be? by Nobody: 4:15pm On Nov 20, 2019
We remember those good days where life was so easy, no outside world problems.It could be when we were children where our mum's will sing us to sleep, or tuck us in bed or our dads telling us stories of his childhood. Or perhaps it could be when we were teenagers were most of what we thought of was boys, girls, shakara, after school branching to go watch football matches. Then we believed in true love. Also our university days or Nysc,perharps it was fun for you, and you may like to relive those days Again.
But really if you could turn back time to the good old days at what time in your life would you like to return to and relive again.
Re: If You Could Turn Back Time To The Good Old Days:what Time Would It Be? by donbachi(m): 4:40pm On Nov 20, 2019
Nothing about d old times dat worth turning back d hand of time...na d walking 4 hours to meet my grandma at d farm after school?wearing same Xmas oversize clothes for three Xmas?eating garri Monday to Monday year in year out?d trekking to school from rumuigbo to bori camp?
or d trekking from okere ogborikoko to hussey college at okumagba avenue?abi na d trekking from okot ansa to st.Patrick college calabar?or d harsh and difficult life I lived at RSUST?...I'm just happy it all ended in testimony.

1 Like

Re: If You Could Turn Back Time To The Good Old Days:what Time Would It Be? by Magnoliaa(f): 4:43am On Nov 21, 2019

**sighs contendedly** those times...
Re: If You Could Turn Back Time To The Good Old Days:what Time Would It Be? by Magnoliaa(f): 4:46am On Nov 21, 2019
donbachi:
Nothing about d old times dat worth turning back d hand of time...na d walking 4 hours to meet my grandma at d farm after school?wearing same Xmas oversize clothes for three Xmas?eating garri Monday to Monday year in year out?d trekking to school from rumuigbo to bori camp?
or d trekking from okere ogborikoko to hussey college at okumagba avenue?abi na d trekking from okot ansa to st.Patrick college calabar?or d harsh and difficult life I lived at RSUST?...I'm just happy it all ended in testimony.

You lived, at least. Even though it's mostly through trekking.

I hope you aren't still walking upandan now?

1 Like

Re: If You Could Turn Back Time To The Good Old Days:what Time Would It Be? by Auladimeji(m): 4:51am On Nov 21, 2019
I would have told my mum not to embark on a journey she never returned

1 Like

Re: If You Could Turn Back Time To The Good Old Days:what Time Would It Be? by donbachi(m): 6:12am On Nov 21, 2019
Magnoliaa:

You lived, at least. Even though it's mostly through trekking.

I hope you aren't still walking upandan now?
heavenly intervention took place
Re: If You Could Turn Back Time To The Good Old Days:what Time Would It Be? by Ryan03(f): 9:46am On Nov 21, 2019
I won't even think about it, I didn't have a pleasant childhood especially because of financial issues. My present is better than my past and I'm looking forward to a better tomorrow.
Re: If You Could Turn Back Time To The Good Old Days:what Time Would It Be? by CreepyBlackpool: 10:00am On Nov 21, 2019
I'd go back to the age of dinosaurs. Long long ago before technology brought ruin to humanity.
When we didn't waste our lives pressing phone's or glued to the tv.
When we lived in the moment, running wild like mindless savages.

Yes, the good old days

Re: If You Could Turn Back Time To The Good Old Days:what Time Would It Be? by Nobody: 2:08pm On Nov 22, 2019
Ryan03:
I won't even think about it, I didn't have a pleasant childhood especially because of financial issues. My present is better than my past and I'm looking forward to a better tomorrow.

no wonder! case closed
Re: If You Could Turn Back Time To The Good Old Days:what Time Would It Be? by Nobody: 2:19pm On Nov 22, 2019
eat my favourite chinese meal... amala and ewedu, its scarce in guanzhou

(1) (Reply)

Does Being Persistent Really Payoff For A Good Relationship? / Who Is The Coolest Person On Nairaland / The Two Most Popular Ways To Carry Your Sex Doll Is The Bride Carry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.