Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,865 members, 7,813,952 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:31 PM

If You Can Turn Back The Hands Of Time What Will U Have Done Differently - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If You Can Turn Back The Hands Of Time What Will U Have Done Differently (2283 Views)

HELP!! My Landlord’s Wife Always Do This To Me Every Time, What Does She Mean? / Visiting My Fiancee's Parents For The First Time, What Should I Buy For Them? / How I Lost My Young Girlfriend To The Cold Hands Of Death (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Can Turn Back The Hands Of Time What Will U Have Done Differently by kenzysmith: 4:04pm On Oct 23, 2021
If I can turn back the hands of time I would have done just 2 things

Switching from science to arts
I was good at government and literature during my days at SS1 but I switch to science because of a wicked teacher called Mr ORODE and most of my friends did that out of fear and till today 3 of us were regretting cause I struggle with physics and chemistry . and thirdly to please my father I spent 8yrs doing a 4yr course in the university. Because I was struggling with my courses.

Becoming a footballer
I started watching football at the age of 11 yrs ruud vaniesteroy was my idol I always have this dream of playing football after my sec sch but the issue I have was my father a very harsh man who like shouting at us because of fear I have to do to his bidding of going for science courses also I regrets not been a sturbborn child I regret been an ajebutter and not being a street.

This same man insult me with little mbappe 2yrs ago in my heart I loom at him I felt like stabbing him that day

2 Likes

Re: If You Can Turn Back The Hands Of Time What Will U Have Done Differently by Xenry: 4:04pm On Oct 23, 2021
Buy Bitcoin with all my money. Damn! I would have been a billionaire by now.

3 Likes

Re: If You Can Turn Back The Hands Of Time What Will U Have Done Differently by Mastakija(m): 4:07pm On Oct 23, 2021
So many folks here will say they'll like to change their country grin

4 Likes

Re: If You Can Turn Back The Hands Of Time What Will U Have Done Differently by Yungmakavelli: 4:08pm On Oct 23, 2021
I wouldn't have stay with relative during my higher institution day big regret for me but life goes on

1 Like

Re: If You Can Turn Back The Hands Of Time What Will U Have Done Differently by Mastakija(m): 4:10pm On Oct 23, 2021
kenzysmith:
If I can turn back the hands of time I would have done just 2 things

Switching from science to arts
I was good at government and literature during my days at SS1 but I switch to science because of a wicked teacher called Mr ORODE and most of my friends did that out of fear and till today 3 of us were regretting cause I struggle with physics and chemistry . and thirdly to please my father I spent 8yrs doing a 4yr course in the university. Because I was struggling with my courses.

Becoming a footballer
I started watching football at the age of 11 yes ruud vaniesteroy
happened to me too
I was given a scholarship so i jumped from primary four to jss1
If i knew it i wouldn't have accepted (but what do i know then embarassed ) though i aced the school's common entrance
But when i resumed i couldn't keep up
I was intelligent no doubt. But i felt its not my time to b in this class
Damn! It was a hard time in d secondary school
my mock exams was not good enough

But thank God i tried my best to pass d Waec exams

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Can Turn Back The Hands Of Time What Will U Have Done Differently by Beckysexy(f): 4:11pm On Oct 23, 2021
I wouldn't have left him.

Now he owns a Range Rover, a Benz, a mansion in Lekki and he just bought the new iPhone 13 for himself and his stupid girlfriend.

I still love him.

3 Likes

Re: If You Can Turn Back The Hands Of Time What Will U Have Done Differently by general111(m): 4:15pm On Oct 23, 2021
I will make sure no o e voted president buhari grin....
Dont quote me oh.
I didnt partake in the last election.

3 Likes

Re: If You Can Turn Back The Hands Of Time What Will U Have Done Differently by Mastakija(m): 4:16pm On Oct 23, 2021
Beckysexy:
bf?
Re: If You Can Turn Back The Hands Of Time What Will U Have Done Differently by Dagger111(m): 4:19pm On Oct 23, 2021
I f4cked out her womb, i shouldnt have allowed her terminate 6preg for me. I pity her most times.

5 Likes

Re: If You Can Turn Back The Hands Of Time What Will U Have Done Differently by vickydankal(f): 4:20pm On Oct 23, 2021
Will not borrow from banks no matter.

7 Likes

Re: If You Can Turn Back The Hands Of Time What Will U Have Done Differently by Beckysexy(f): 4:21pm On Oct 23, 2021
Mastakija:
bf?
No, my ex.
So sad.
Re: If You Can Turn Back The Hands Of Time What Will U Have Done Differently by SenecaTheYonger: 4:22pm On Oct 23, 2021
BoP

1 Like

Re: If You Can Turn Back The Hands Of Time What Will U Have Done Differently by Nobody: 4:26pm On Oct 23, 2021
Ok
Re: If You Can Turn Back The Hands Of Time What Will U Have Done Differently by SILENTandSMART2: 4:28pm On Oct 23, 2021
Run away
Re: If You Can Turn Back The Hands Of Time What Will U Have Done Differently by Fanika22: 4:30pm On Oct 23, 2021
I wish I had known earlier that hardwork forever pays!

4 Likes

Re: If You Can Turn Back The Hands Of Time What Will U Have Done Differently by Mastakija(m): 4:40pm On Oct 23, 2021
SenecaTheYonger:
To not have sex around 19th of November 2019
Now you have AIDs? grin
Re: If You Can Turn Back The Hands Of Time What Will U Have Done Differently by Mastakija(m): 4:41pm On Oct 23, 2021
Beckysexy:

No, my ex.
So sad.
what happened cheesy
Re: If You Can Turn Back The Hands Of Time What Will U Have Done Differently by SenecaTheYonger: 4:43pm On Oct 23, 2021
God forbid.
Mastakija:
Now you have AIDs grin

1 Like

Re: If You Can Turn Back The Hands Of Time What Will U Have Done Differently by Cravemore: 4:46pm On Oct 23, 2021
Oh lord!!! Senator of softwork, I wish I knew the game exist since 1960.

back my 2008 by now I'd never have been d same again. But I'm AOK.

Successful n Satisfied with what I had now. I'm not in competition with anyone. Save by grace. Chairman state.
Re: If You Can Turn Back The Hands Of Time What Will U Have Done Differently by Savedday: 4:57pm On Oct 23, 2021
I wish I had known earlier that:

9ja girls are out to add more burden to your life instead of softening it.

That they are all useless..... All of them!

14 Likes

Re: If You Can Turn Back The Hands Of Time What Will U Have Done Differently by kenzysmith: 5:04pm On Oct 23, 2021
Mastakija:
Now you have AIDs? grin

1 Like

Re: If You Can Turn Back The Hands Of Time What Will U Have Done Differently by Vinnie2000(m): 5:07pm On Oct 23, 2021
Beckysexy:

Now he owns a Range Rover, a Benz, a mansion in Lekki and he just bought the new iPhone 13 for himself and his stupid girlfriend.

I still love him.

Lolsss..
Happens to Almost all our Naija Babes!

They Abandon a good relationship for Shawarma, Catfish/Goatmeat PepperSoup, Human Hair and IPhones.. sad

And they Quickly and willingly give their Kpekuses to d BadGuy who Enjoys/scatter it like 5x and then, Pick race! cheesy cheesy

So babe, It's normal..
Stop hating on dat Innocent Girl and wait for your own Man! smiley
Re: If You Can Turn Back The Hands Of Time What Will U Have Done Differently by Gudbadguy: 5:10pm On Oct 23, 2021
Beckysexy:

I still love him.
U r a funny somebody.u don't love him miss.u only regret missing d opportunity to partake in his wealth

12 Likes

Re: If You Can Turn Back The Hands Of Time What Will U Have Done Differently by Sonnobax15(m): 5:57pm On Oct 23, 2021
Beckysexy:

I still love him.
lipsrsealed see this NIGERIAN Desperado, looking for where to rest her burden undecided. But thank God you were removed from his life before he could attained all those things tongue

7 Likes

Re: If You Can Turn Back The Hands Of Time What Will U Have Done Differently by MJBOLT: 6:05pm On Oct 23, 2021
stash a sh1t load of BTC,ETH and Doge undecided

1 Like

Re: If You Can Turn Back The Hands Of Time What Will U Have Done Differently by kenzysmith: 10:03pm On Oct 23, 2021
MJBOLT:
stash a sh1t load of BTC,ETH and Doge undecided
but ur dream is still achievable

1 Like

Re: If You Can Turn Back The Hands Of Time What Will U Have Done Differently by Magnoliaa(f): 12:41am On Oct 24, 2021
Beckysexy:

I still love him.

Sorry, sis. cry I feel your pain. Who knew he'd turn out to be an oil well and money bag.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Can Turn Back The Hands Of Time What Will U Have Done Differently by lilvicky68(m): 12:47am On Oct 24, 2021
I would have used my school fees to buy Bitcoin in 2010..
Re: If You Can Turn Back The Hands Of Time What Will U Have Done Differently by Kiddogarcia(m): 12:50am On Oct 24, 2021
Should have started everything that's working for me now earlier
Re: If You Can Turn Back The Hands Of Time What Will U Have Done Differently by odinson1(m): 2:02am On Oct 24, 2021
Magnoliaa:

Sorry, sis. cry I feel your pain. Who knew he'd turn out to be an oil well and money bags.

Hoes birds of the same Feathers,flocks together

Magnoliaa:

smiley Thanks for the compliment. I like to learn and I'm only trying to be better in hoeing after all.

At least you are Honest about it. I wish you well in your Clitocurrency trading

Magnoliaa:

Thank you and God Bless You.

Small girl with Big God cheesy cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: If You Can Turn Back The Hands Of Time What Will U Have Done Differently by Magnoliaa(f): 2:59am On Oct 24, 2021
odinson1:

Hoes birds of the same Feathers,flocks together
smiley Thanks for the compliment. I like to learn and I'm only trying to be better in hoeing after all.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Can Turn Back The Hands Of Time What Will U Have Done Differently by Hathor5(f): 6:45am On Oct 24, 2021
Magnoliaa:

grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Does This Mean From A Lady?? / Rapper Ikechukwu Reveals His Marriage Is Over / A Girl We Just Start Talking Already Asking Me For Money

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.