Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,936 members, 7,817,728 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:10 PM

Oando Graduate Accelerated Program (GAP) 2019 - Career (22) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Oando Graduate Accelerated Program (GAP) 2019 (54079 Views)

Oando Second Stage Invite: 20 Minutes Test / Start Career At Oando Graduate Accelerated Programme / Oando Sacks 100 Workers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oando Graduate Accelerated Program (GAP) 2019 by Ilsontof: 11:46pm On Mar 18, 2020
ennyj01:
Hi guys, good evening. Please I have a question I wanna ask those that have passed workforce on site test before.

Please is there anyone here that used the on screen calculator during the workforce on site exam and progressed to the next stage?

Please I really wanna know because sometimes you will need to calculate big figures and decimals, and calculator can only be the solution to be fast
There would be no onscreen or external calculator for the test.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Oando Graduate Accelerated Program (GAP) 2019 by ennyj01(m): 1:40am On Mar 19, 2020
Ilsontof:

There would be no onscreen or external calculator for the test.

Okay, noted
Re: Oando Graduate Accelerated Program (GAP) 2019 by Shiney56: 10:03am On Mar 19, 2020
Please can you send the workforce CBT assessment PQ to my b.osunde08@gmail.com
Neyo531:

I got an invite for a sterling bank alternative finance graduate programme.

Please assist.

Yes I passed it for the sterling recruitment too
Re: Oando Graduate Accelerated Program (GAP) 2019 by Shiney56: 10:12am On Mar 19, 2020
Please can I get a format/idea of how the Sterling bank assessment test is been set?
My email b.osunde08@gmail.com

Thanks
fadkay:

Similar questions to what you saw in the 20 mins test. Just that they'll be 60 questions this time around.
Re: Oando Graduate Accelerated Program (GAP) 2019 by BIGBENB: 10:21am On Mar 19, 2020
Pls also send to benjaminunigwe@gmail.com
Thanks

Shiney56:
Re: Oando Graduate Accelerated Program (GAP) 2019 by Shiney56: 10:23am On Mar 19, 2020
Please can I get an idea of how the workforce assessment CBT is being set?
shortlisted for Alternative sterling finance graduate.
You can reach me @ b.osunde08@gmail.com

Please assist

ennyj01:

Okay, noted

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Oando Graduate Accelerated Program (GAP) 2019 by Shiney56: 10:31am On Mar 19, 2020
Please can I get an idea of how the workforce CBT assessment is being set?

shortlisted for sterling bank Alternative finance graduate.
You can reach me via b.osunde08@gmail.com

Thanks
Ahumabi:

Oh thanks! My time is 3pm. I mentioned that before
Re: Oando Graduate Accelerated Program (GAP) 2019 by ennyj01(m): 4:02pm On Mar 19, 2020
Shiney56:
Please can I get an idea of how the workforce assessment CBT is being set?
shortlisted for Alternative sterling finance graduate.
You can reach me @ b.osunde08@gmail.com

Please assist

Naahhhh
But if you did the oando 20 mins test, it is just the same pattern
Re: Oando Graduate Accelerated Program (GAP) 2019 by toeyeen(m): 1:49am On Mar 20, 2020
Can you please expatiate for us that didn't write the Oando 20 mins test, The type of questions to expect, materials you feel we should work with. Your response will be appreciated. Thank you.

ennyj01:

Naahhhh

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Oando Graduate Accelerated Program (GAP) 2019 by Shiney56: 8:58am On Mar 20, 2020
Please can you expatiate more so we can prepare better?
Please we await your response, we have only today to prepare.
ennyj01:

Naahhhh
Re: Oando Graduate Accelerated Program (GAP) 2019 by fredmichael(m): 9:28am On Mar 20, 2020
Shiney56:
i also got an invite yesterday.. online based test on saturday.. any study material
Re: Oando Graduate Accelerated Program (GAP) 2019 by Shiney56: 9:54am On Mar 20, 2020
I haven't gotten any yet.
fredmichael:

i also got an invite yesterday.. online based test on saturday.. any study material
Re: Oando Graduate Accelerated Program (GAP) 2019 by fredmichael(m): 10:14am On Mar 20, 2020
Shiney56:
I haven't gotten any yet.
befor the end of the day u gonna get,. do you have any study material will appreciate .. 07069777048.. whatsapp
Re: Oando Graduate Accelerated Program (GAP) 2019 by ennyj01(m): 1:44pm On Mar 20, 2020
Shiney56:
Please can you expatiate more so we can prepare better?
Please we await your response, we have only today to prepare.

It is more like dragnet kind of table and chart questions
True/false/ cannot say questions
Assumptions questions

And stuffs like that

1 Like

Re: Oando Graduate Accelerated Program (GAP) 2019 by ennyj01(m): 1:45pm On Mar 20, 2020
toeyeen:
Can you please expatiate for us that didn't write the Oando 20 mins test, The type of questions to expect, materials you feel we should work with. Your response will be appreciated. Thank you.

Assumptions questions

And stuffs like that

I don't have a material sorry

1 Like

Re: Oando Graduate Accelerated Program (GAP) 2019 by Shiney56: 4:19pm On Mar 20, 2020
Thank you
ennyj01:

Assumptions questions

And stuffs like that

1 Like

Re: Oando Graduate Accelerated Program (GAP) 2019 by toeyeen(m): 4:30pm On Mar 20, 2020
Thank you, This information will do.
ennyj01:

Assumptions questions

And stuffs like that

1 Like

Re: Oando Graduate Accelerated Program (GAP) 2019 by ennyj01(m): 9:14pm On Apr 08, 2020
What does workforce mean by the mail they sent concerning Oando

Hope no be till December be that? Because all this till further notice in my country can fear someone
Re: Oando Graduate Accelerated Program (GAP) 2019 by simplebb: 8:56pm On Apr 13, 2020
ennyj01:
What does workforce mean by the mail they sent concerning Oando

Hope no be till December be that? Because all this till further notice in my country can fear someone

It simply means Oando is placing it on hold pending when Covid-19 subsides and economic activities return to normalcy.

So Oando will then lift the hold on it for workforce to resume the process. Let's hope the recruitment resumes back May.

Though am Foreseeing June/July.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Oando Graduate Accelerated Program (GAP) 2019 by ennyj01(m): 2:05am On Apr 14, 2020
simplebb:

It simply means Oando is placing it on hold pending when Covid-19 subsides and economic activities return to normalcy.

So Oando will then lift the hold on it for workforce to resume the process. Let's hope the recruitment resumes back May.

Though am Foreseeing June/July.

It is well
Re: Oando Graduate Accelerated Program (GAP) 2019 by Nauzystan(m): 4:15am On Apr 16, 2020
Please does anyone know if Nnpc/Total has started calling people for masters scholarship test?
Re: Oando Graduate Accelerated Program (GAP) 2019 by ExpertNLer: 7:34am On Apr 16, 2020
Yes they have, one batch wrote yesterday, another writing today
Nauzystan:
Please does anyone know if Nnpc/Total has started calling people for masters scholarship test?
Re: Oando Graduate Accelerated Program (GAP) 2019 by Truttife: 12:28pm On Apr 27, 2020
Got an INTERVIEW?

Then YOU need to know this:

Why did you apply for the role?
Whatever the reason, know your "why" and be ready to enunciate
Join ~I Recruit ~ and get more tips on how to land your multinational Job even in this pandemic period.
https:///Cn7qEzVgWMkCujzwtEhwK2
Re: Oando Graduate Accelerated Program (GAP) 2019 by darkhorizon: 10:44am On Jun 01, 2020
Re: Oando Graduate Accelerated Program (GAP) 2019 by Aamusa: 10:42am On Sep 11, 2020
Eloquentpen you sent an email to me I don't have access to my email. You can quote me here
Re: Oando Graduate Accelerated Program (GAP) 2019 by Eloquentpen(m): 11:06pm On Sep 11, 2020
Aamusa:
Eloquentpen you sent an email to me
I don't have access to my email. You can quote me here

Can I send you a private message here or any avenue to get in contact
Re: Oando Graduate Accelerated Program (GAP) 2019 by Aamusa: 11:49pm On Sep 11, 2020
Eloquentpen:

Can I send you a private message here or any avenue to get in contact
You can quote me here when you've passed your message across you can exit the post. There is no other way you can reach me
Re: Oando Graduate Accelerated Program (GAP) 2019 by ennyj01(m): 11:17am On Sep 12, 2020
Anybody have any info on Oando? This wait is killing. Things are getting back to normal, the economy is opening up again.
Re: Oando Graduate Accelerated Program (GAP) 2019 by ennyj01(m): 11:21pm On Nov 13, 2020
How far guys?
Hope you all are good and keeping safe?
No update from Oando till now. Is there any hope of them continuing this recruitment this year?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Oando Graduate Accelerated Program (GAP) 2019 by thepakuma(m): 10:22am On May 13, 2021
Mujadilo:
https://www.nairaland.com/5542979/sterling-bank-workforce-graduate-trainee/2

Check here.

2021 Top Talent Graduate Trainee Programme
Description
Description

Many Graduate Talents aspires to work in the top organisations in the country. These organisations include Nestle, Sterling Bank, UACN Plc, Cadbury, Guaranty Trust Bank, Nestoil, Lafarge Africa, Reckitt Benckiser, Leadway Assurance and Honeywell Group, all of whom have graced the previous editions of the Top Talent Graduate Trainee Programme.

But what is the Top Talent Graduate Trainee Programme?

The Top Talent Graduate Trainee Programme is a distinctive initiative of Workforce Resourcing, the Recruitment and Assessment arm of Workforce Group.

The programme connects the dream employers to a league of prescreened extraordinary fresh graduate trainees across various disciplines who are ready to take the first steps towards achieving the career of their dreams.

The Top Talent Graduate Trainee Programme has a reputation of being one of the most value-adding jobs and career events in Nigeria, emphasising bridging the gap between employers and top talents.

The past editions of the Top Talent Graduate Trainee programme, which started in 2017, has seen several of these trainees make their way into the top organisations of their dreams. This year, it promises to be even bigger and better.

Requirements
Young, bright, self-driven, result-oriented individuals matching the criteria below are eligible to apply:

Not more than 26 years by December 31st, 2021.
Minimum of Second Class Upper in any Engineering, Social Sciences, Physical Sciences, Biological Sciences, Commercial or IT related courses.
Must have completed NYSC programme

Interested and qualified applicants should click on the - https://select.alldayhr.com/job/2021-top-talent-graduate-trainee-programme
Re: Oando Graduate Accelerated Program (GAP) 2019 by Nobody: 7:43pm On Dec 28, 2021
ennyj01:
How far guys?
Hope you all are good and keeping safe?
No update from Oando till now. Is there any hope of them continuing this recruitment this year?

Naija nah joke I swear this people did not recruit this year again

2020 inconclusive
2021 no recruitment
2022 �

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (Reply)

Debate: Money Better Than Education (support Or Oppose) / Meet The Tallest Nigerian Soldier Deeekay, Whose Height Is Intimidating / Young Landlord Who Is A UNIBEN Graduate And A Meat Seller (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.