Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,419 members, 7,819,513 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:24 PM

Counter Thread: What Can We Ladies Offer Men In A Relationship Apart From Sex? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Counter Thread: What Can We Ladies Offer Men In A Relationship Apart From Sex? (3774 Views)

Guys Are Always Too Quick To Assume That We Ladies Are Crazy! / There Is Always One Guy That Fvck We Ladies Free- Beautiful Nigerian Lady Reveal / Five Things A Woman Can Offer In A Relationship Apart From Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Counter Thread: What Can We Ladies Offer Men In A Relationship Apart From Sex? by AstroG: 9:54pm On Nov 20, 2019
bukatyne:
I am curious.

How do ladies offer men sex?

How do men offer money undecided?

1 Like

Re: Counter Thread: What Can We Ladies Offer Men In A Relationship Apart From Sex? by maak400: 9:59pm On Nov 20, 2019
Riele:
Love
Companionship
Attention
Loyalty
Domestic help cool

Money :- believe it or not , ladies also offer money .

Financial assistance too ;- let's be honest , most ladies offer financial help to their broke bfs .

Cc: Denreledave
Fake love, fake companionship, fake attention, fake loyalty, fake domestic help.
Ladies only show all these fake love as long as the guy has money and resources to part with.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Counter Thread: What Can We Ladies Offer Men In A Relationship Apart From Sex? by Nobody: 10:01pm On Nov 20, 2019
[quote author=AstroG post=84217277][/quote]truth hurts dusty.

Why men great till they gotta be great!
Re: Counter Thread: What Can We Ladies Offer Men In A Relationship Apart From Sex? by AstroG: 10:04pm On Nov 20, 2019
funmisticqueen:
truth hurts dusty.

Why men great till they gotta be great!

R.I.P TO OUR DEAR ENGLISH LANGUAGE cry cry

2 Likes

Re: Counter Thread: What Can We Ladies Offer Men In A Relationship Apart From Sex? by AstroG: 10:05pm On Nov 20, 2019
maak400:

Fake love, fake companionship, fake attention, fake loyalty, fake domestic help.
Ladies only show all these fake love as long as the guy has money and resources to part with.

RESPECT cool!!

2 Likes

Re: Counter Thread: What Can We Ladies Offer Men In A Relationship Apart From Sex? by Riele(f): 10:09pm On Nov 20, 2019
AstroG:

Why did you remove sex undecided undecided??
Because both parties offer sex to each other .
Re: Counter Thread: What Can We Ladies Offer Men In A Relationship Apart From Sex? by AstroG: 10:10pm On Nov 20, 2019
Riele:

Because both parties offer sex to each other .

But a particular party offers it more inexchange for paper notes undecided

1 Like

Re: Counter Thread: What Can We Ladies Offer Men In A Relationship Apart From Sex? by IamPlato(m): 10:10pm On Nov 20, 2019
Nairaland Guys Sha. Forming Powerful Men online But In Reality Cannot Look A Woman in The Eyes... Goodluck
Re: Counter Thread: What Can We Ladies Offer Men In A Relationship Apart From Sex? by Riele(f): 10:12pm On Nov 20, 2019
maak400:

Lmao .

What do you say in the case of broke guys with loyal ladies?

Are there any resources or money to part away with ? .
Re: Counter Thread: What Can We Ladies Offer Men In A Relationship Apart From Sex? by IamPlato(m): 10:13pm On Nov 20, 2019
AstroG:

RESPECT cool!!
Bro You Might Die Of Insecurity if You Keep Thinking That All Ladies Fake Things
Re: Counter Thread: What Can We Ladies Offer Men In A Relationship Apart From Sex? by maak400: 10:18pm On Nov 20, 2019
Riele:

Lmao .

What do you say in the case of broke guys with loyal ladies?

Are there any resources or money to part away with ? .
Perhaps a broke guy with huge potential to make it financially in the nearest future.
Re: Counter Thread: What Can We Ladies Offer Men In A Relationship Apart From Sex? by AstroG: 10:19pm On Nov 20, 2019
IamPlato:
Bro You Might Die Of Insecurity if You Keep Thinking That All Ladies Fake Things

Its you that might die if you keep thinking that girls are faithful and loyal. They are like Local rice,even if you blow the chaff from today till next decade u go still chop chaff wen eating it.

So its better ur prepared for the worst
Re: Counter Thread: What Can We Ladies Offer Men In A Relationship Apart From Sex? by Riele(f): 10:22pm On Nov 20, 2019
IamPlato:
Nairaland Guys Sha. Forming Powerful Men online But In Reality Cannot Look A Woman in The Eyes... Goodluck

I just hope you're a male .
cuz you're one of a kind .
Re: Counter Thread: What Can We Ladies Offer Men In A Relationship Apart From Sex? by Riele(f): 10:25pm On Nov 20, 2019
maak400:

Perhaps a broke guy with huge potential to make it financially in the nearest future.

Keep all sentiments aside and let's be realistic .

We both know your above sentence is to defend your ego .
Re: Counter Thread: What Can We Ladies Offer Men In A Relationship Apart From Sex? by IamPlato(m): 10:26pm On Nov 20, 2019
Riele:

I just hope you're a male .
cuz you're one of a kind .
that Doesnt Mean I Am Supporting You Ladies o grin
Re: Counter Thread: What Can We Ladies Offer Men In A Relationship Apart From Sex? by Riele(f): 10:27pm On Nov 20, 2019
IamPlato:
that Doesnt Mean I Am Supporting You Ladies o grin

I do know .

but atleast , you're open about the truth .
Re: Counter Thread: What Can We Ladies Offer Men In A Relationship Apart From Sex? by IamPlato(m): 10:30pm On Nov 20, 2019
AstroG:

Its you that might die if you keep thinking that girls are faithful and loyal. They are like Local rice,even if you blow the chaff from today till next decade u go still chop chaff wen eating it.

So its better ur prepared for the worst
I Understand That The Situation Of The Age Has Broken Many Guys. Are You Speaking From Experience Or Based On The Ones you Have Heard.

If Your Fathers Thought Like You, you Probably Wouldnt Be Born.

There Is Always A Right Girl Out There, be Smart Bro and You Will Rule
Re: Counter Thread: What Can We Ladies Offer Men In A Relationship Apart From Sex? by IamPlato(m): 10:33pm On Nov 20, 2019
Riele:

I do know .

but atleast , you're open about the truth .
In Reality, People Avoid Me because I Am Annoyingly Honest at The Same Time They Pay Attention When I Am about To Speak, weird Right? I Dont Like What I Hate.

1 Like

Re: Counter Thread: What Can We Ladies Offer Men In A Relationship Apart From Sex? by AstroG: 10:35pm On Nov 20, 2019
IamPlato:
I Understand That The Situation Of The Age Has Broken Many Guys. Are You Speaking From Experience Or Based On The Ones you Have Heard.

If Your Fathers Thought Like You, you Probably Wouldnt Be Born.

There Is Always A Right Girl Out There, be Smart Bro and You Will Rule

Even ah wasn't smart,ah won't have reached the level I am now.

In the case of girls(Naija girls esp),its not that ah really hate them but the fact the bad ones have enveloped everywhere making it more difficult to find the good ones is something dat ah dont have the time and strength for. I have other better tins to do with that time.

And am not the marriage type,ah don't joke with my privacy so,a babymama will do for me.

Thank you
Re: Counter Thread: What Can We Ladies Offer Men In A Relationship Apart From Sex? by Riele(f): 10:36pm On Nov 20, 2019
IamPlato:
In Reality, People Avoid Me because I Am Annoyingly Honest at The Same Time They Pay Attention When I Am about To Speak, weird Right? I Dont Like What I Hate.

Lol . Weird .

Love your honesty here .

1 Like

Re: Counter Thread: What Can We Ladies Offer Men In A Relationship Apart From Sex? by crackhaus: 10:45pm On Nov 20, 2019
bukatyne:
I am curious.

How do ladies offer men sex?
Do you want the short version, or the long version? cheesy
Re: Counter Thread: What Can We Ladies Offer Men In A Relationship Apart From Sex? by Angelacruz: 10:49pm On Nov 20, 2019
Ur own opinion tho...
AstroG:

My Mom does all this u listed above for me without hesitation.
So adonbliv that you girls can offer me again apart from sex cool
Re: Counter Thread: What Can We Ladies Offer Men In A Relationship Apart From Sex? by IamPlato(m): 10:56pm On Nov 20, 2019
AstroG:
Finding The Write One Is Not A Problem, if You Master Women You Will See The Good Ones. You Can Make your Woman run from Cheatin The Very Moment She Senses It smiley anything That Is Not You Will Not Arouse Her

Have You Ever Imagined The World Full Of Single Mothers? A World Where Marriage Becomes Scarce... Imagine That World began Back In The 18Th Century, would You Be Where You Are Today?

Bro If Every Man Decides To Stay Unmarried But Agree To Fvck around then Just Know The World Is Finished because A World Without Love Will Turn Apocalypic. Bro You All Need To Think About The Future Before concludin Your Present Plans. I Have Gone Into The Future And I Have Seen all The Possible Losses If We choose To Live On Baby Mamas believe Me Bro The Losses Outnumber The Winnings and It All Ends In Apocalypse.

I Am Beginning To Talk Too Much. Lol
Re: Counter Thread: What Can We Ladies Offer Men In A Relationship Apart From Sex? by Mekenz(m): 11:02pm On Nov 20, 2019
IamPlato:
lols don't be surprise, majority of them are still below 23, still in their papa house. behind their keyboard is only where they can prove a point...
Re: Counter Thread: What Can We Ladies Offer Men In A Relationship Apart From Sex? by blinking001(m): 11:10pm On Nov 20, 2019
Sex is all they can offer. Bunch of brain dead simpletons.
Re: Counter Thread: What Can We Ladies Offer Men In A Relationship Apart From Sex? by Magnoliaa(f): 2:03am On Nov 21, 2019
kallmemrB:
Even Eve didn't offer Adam anything except forbidden fruit....

If u can find a wife that can support u in worship and prayers to God then you have got the best Gift

Daxall. lol
Re: Counter Thread: What Can We Ladies Offer Men In A Relationship Apart From Sex? by Magnoliaa(f): 2:14am On Nov 21, 2019
AstroG:

My Mom does all this u listed above for me without hesitation.

So adonbliv that you girls can offer me again apart from sex cool

Why are you writing us all off, just like that?

I can offer you spiritual assistance, especially in getting money and becoming the no.1 richest man in the world, with everyone at your beck and call.

I have strong ties to a jazz man and the underworld.

1 Like

Re: Counter Thread: What Can We Ladies Offer Men In A Relationship Apart From Sex? by ImaIma1(f): 6:25am On Nov 21, 2019
DenreleDave:

What if u lose the game

But you will take the offer first. Or would you turn down US, Canada and remain in Nigeria?
Re: Counter Thread: What Can We Ladies Offer Men In A Relationship Apart From Sex? by DenreleDave(m): 6:51am On Nov 21, 2019
ImaIma1:

But you will take the offer first. Or would you turn down US, Canada and remain in Nigeria?

Imalma love, how is family?

And what if the first offer later fail, wunt u go back to Nigeria?

What if Nigeria reject you then? Then u will become citizen less.

Imalma, can u help me talk to husby, I need a 3 month vacation job, Lagos
Re: Counter Thread: What Can We Ladies Offer Men In A Relationship Apart From Sex? by DenreleDave(m): 6:53am On Nov 21, 2019
Riele:
Love
Companionship
Attention
Loyalty
Domestic help cool

Money :- believe it or not , ladies also offer money .

Financial assistance too ;- let's be honest , most ladies offer financial help to their broke bfs .

Cc: Denreledave

U r hereby guilty for removing sex, the only thing u can offer, riele
Re: Counter Thread: What Can We Ladies Offer Men In A Relationship Apart From Sex? by AstroG: 7:28am On Nov 21, 2019
Magnoliaa:

Why are you writing us all off, just like that?

I can offer you spiritual assistance, especially in getting money and becoming the no.1 richest man in the world, with everyone at your beck and call.

I have strong ties to a jazz man and the underworld.

All these can be me done by my Sweet mom,so girls have nothing to offer to me.
Re: Counter Thread: What Can We Ladies Offer Men In A Relationship Apart From Sex? by AstroG: 7:30am On Nov 21, 2019
IamPlato:
Finding The Write One Is Not A Problem, if You Master Women You Will See The Good Ones. You Can Make your Woman run from Cheatin The Very Moment She Senses It smiley anything That Is Not You Will Not Arouse Her

Have You Ever Imagined The World Full Of Single Mothers? A World Where Marriage Becomes Scarce... Imagine That World began Back In The 18Th Century, would You Be Where You Are Today?

Bro If Every Man Decides To Stay Unmarried But Agree To Fvck around then Just Know The World Is Finished because A World Without Love Will Turn Apocalypic. Bro You All Need To Think About The Future Before concludin Your Present Plans. I Have Gone Into The Future And I Have Seen all The Possible Losses If We choose To Live On Baby Mamas believe Me Bro The Losses Outnumber The Winnings and It All Ends In Apocalypse.

I Am Beginning To Talk Too Much. Lol

Your views abt girls is diff from mine,so lets leave it like that.

Goan marry,lemme goan get a babymama cool

Good morning

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Regret Being In A Relationship / Please Judge If Am Being Wicked. / Nice Location To Chill In Ibadan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.