Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,827 members, 7,831,687 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 01:40 AM

Counter Thread: What Can We Ladies Offer Men In A Relationship Apart From Sex? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Counter Thread: What Can We Ladies Offer Men In A Relationship Apart From Sex? (3782 Views)

Guys Are Always Too Quick To Assume That We Ladies Are Crazy! / There Is Always One Guy That Fvck We Ladies Free- Beautiful Nigerian Lady Reveal / Five Things A Woman Can Offer In A Relationship Apart From Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Counter Thread: What Can We Ladies Offer Men In A Relationship Apart From Sex? by Magnoliaa(f): 9:53pm On Nov 22, 2019
Bablat:
Come make we rol,l I like spiritual things

zexy2030:

How do I meet you, are you for real?

grin grin grin
Re: Counter Thread: What Can We Ladies Offer Men In A Relationship Apart From Sex? by Magnoliaa(f): 9:58pm On Nov 22, 2019
AstroG:

All these can be me done by my Sweet mom,so girls have nothing to offer to me.

Your mom cannot encourage you to dabble into diabolical stuff now, can she?

She'd rather tell you to go work hard.

...And I'm offering you an easy way...
Re: Counter Thread: What Can We Ladies Offer Men In A Relationship Apart From Sex? by Magnoliaa(f): 10:00pm On Nov 22, 2019
pryme:

In other words you can make him a healthy sacrificial lamb.

Lol
Re: Counter Thread: What Can We Ladies Offer Men In A Relationship Apart From Sex? by AstroG: 10:01pm On Nov 22, 2019
Magnoliaa:

Your mom cannot encourage you to dabble into diabolical stuff now, can she?

She'd rather tell you to go work hard.

...And I'm offering you an easy way...

Am not a diabolical human being,was raised up in a staunch catholic home. So No Thanks cry

1 Like

Re: Counter Thread: What Can We Ladies Offer Men In A Relationship Apart From Sex? by Magnoliaa(f): 10:05pm On Nov 22, 2019
nellyelitz:
I'm sure this thread will be dry and boring bcus our aunties wud be dodging the topic. Most of then are on google searching what a lady can actually bring to the table aside puna which in most cases they men will indirectly be paying for it.

If they'd given answers, you'd still call them liars and pretenders. So what's the point? Your minds are fixed on a belief about women. "We can never win." You'll always find a way to twist and turn, whether we answer yes or no.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Counter Thread: What Can We Ladies Offer Men In A Relationship Apart From Sex? by Magnoliaa(f): 10:06pm On Nov 22, 2019
AstroG:

Am not a diabolical human being,was raised up in a staunch catholic home. So No Thanks cry

ah well... I tried... I offered something. You refused.

Okay.
Re: Counter Thread: What Can We Ladies Offer Men In A Relationship Apart From Sex? by successfulhadi22(f): 10:07pm On Nov 22, 2019
Shoulder to lean on and money
Re: Counter Thread: What Can We Ladies Offer Men In A Relationship Apart From Sex? by AstroG: 10:30pm On Nov 22, 2019
successfulhadi22:
Shoulder to lean on and money

Come Again ma shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Counter Thread: What Can We Ladies Offer Men In A Relationship Apart From Sex? by AstroG: 10:31pm On Nov 22, 2019
Magnoliaa:

ah well... I tried... I offered something. You refused.

Okay.

Ah need nothing from you,am contented with what ah have,thanks so much kiss kiss

1 Like

Re: Counter Thread: What Can We Ladies Offer Men In A Relationship Apart From Sex? by maya007: 12:25am On Nov 23, 2019
Do ur best, be ur self dont b too out dere just b you...dese men always know what they want and what dey are doing...they know d one they wana keep,d one dey just wana Bleep,d one they wana marry,d one dey wana spend on if u like cook d best meal spread d best legs or give d best swx position e no like u e no like you

1 Like

Re: Counter Thread: What Can We Ladies Offer Men In A Relationship Apart From Sex? by caringheart2020(m): 12:42am On Nov 23, 2019
I need a genuine sugar mummy, email me on: caringheart2020@yahoo.com
Re: Counter Thread: What Can We Ladies Offer Men In A Relationship Apart From Sex? by emmaodet: 1:45am On Nov 23, 2019
Riele:

Lmao .

What do you say in the case of broke guys with loyal ladies?

Are there any resources or money to part away with ? .

Like you said, because they have not seen a better option.
When they do, they will vamoose
Re: Counter Thread: What Can We Ladies Offer Men In A Relationship Apart From Sex? by Riele(f): 1:48am On Nov 23, 2019
emmaodet:

Like you said, because they have not seen a better option. When they do, they will vamoose
Yea .right . It's human nature .
And you too will vamoose when you see a better option .
Re: Counter Thread: What Can We Ladies Offer Men In A Relationship Apart From Sex? by emmaodet: 1:50am On Nov 23, 2019
IamPlato:
Finding The Write One Is Not A Problem, if You Master Women You Will See The Good Ones. You Can Make your Woman run from Cheatin The Very Moment She Senses It smiley anything That Is Not You Will Not Arouse Her

Have You Ever Imagined The World Full Of Single Mothers? A World Where Marriage Becomes Scarce... Imagine That World began Back In The 18Th Century, would You Be Where You Are Today?

Bro If Every Man Decides To Stay Unmarried But Agree To Fvck around then Just Know The World Is Finished because A World Without Love Will Turn Apocalypic. Bro You All Need To Think About The Future Before concludin Your Present Plans. I Have Gone Into The Future And I Have Seen all The Possible Losses If We choose To Live On Baby Mamas believe Me Bro The Losses Outnumber The Winnings and It All Ends In Apocalypse.

I Am Beginning To Talk Too Much. Lol

And don't you think we need that badly? The world's population is over 7 billion humans, it's more than enough what the earth can sustain.
We need more gays, lesbians, men and women who are not interested in babies to drastically bring down the numbers.
Maybe when we reduce to 500k humans on earth, then we can talk about boosting and encouraging marriage.
Re: Counter Thread: What Can We Ladies Offer Men In A Relationship Apart From Sex? by emmaodet: 1:55am On Nov 23, 2019
Riele:

Yea .right .
It's human nature .

And you too will vamoose when you see a better option .

Before No because i was deceived that True Love Exist But now YES.
If am to pick a gf/wife again, i will pick to my advantage. - a working class woman earning atleast 300k, beautiful etc bcus am now selfish and self centered.
Have really learnt alot in nairaland romance section, it's an eye opener.
Re: Counter Thread: What Can We Ladies Offer Men In A Relationship Apart From Sex? by Biingoo: 1:56am On Nov 23, 2019
julybaba:
For centuries taking care of women’s needs is a masculine responsibility; the likes of accommodation, bills and gifts. The affection that she gives in return is incomparable to materialistic gifts; in fact it’s a gift in itself.
mumu
Re: Counter Thread: What Can We Ladies Offer Men In A Relationship Apart From Sex? by Biingoo: 2:00am On Nov 23, 2019
IamPlato:
Its High Time You All Stopped This Rubbish...

Only Men Who cannot Take Charge Of A Women Go About Saying Shit like This.

My Girl Supports Me In Financially... Stop All These Derogatory remarks About Women. A Woman Will Be What You Make Of Her...

I Am Tired Of Hearing Your Lamentations about Girls, are You Better?
Yet turned out to be a scammer Mr deadrat?? grin
Re: Counter Thread: What Can We Ladies Offer Men In A Relationship Apart From Sex? by Skmoda360(m): 2:02am On Nov 23, 2019
Riele:
Love
Companionship
Attention
Loyalty
Domestic help cool

Money :- believe it or not , ladies also offer money .

Financial assistance too ;- let's be honest , most ladies offer financial help to their broke bfs .

Cc: Denreledave
Trash ......
Re: Counter Thread: What Can We Ladies Offer Men In A Relationship Apart From Sex? by Biingoo: 2:02am On Nov 23, 2019
[quote author=AstroG post=84217277][/quote] The girl sabi talk off point
Re: Counter Thread: What Can We Ladies Offer Men In A Relationship Apart From Sex? by NiCurious: 2:23am On Nov 23, 2019
In the partnership called marriage, I have seen ladies
-run the family business
-bring money to invest in a land
-be the sole earner
-provide wise counsel and business advice
-provide emotional support to the husband
-have the difficult conversations with neighbours, tenants, awkward customers
-be the hard worker to execute the husband's plans
-seek justice on behalf of the husband or a family member

Not to talk about running the household and anticipating its needs, or tending to sick family members.

If a husband doesn't notice his wife's absence and miss her and her contribution, I wonder about the marriage. The same goes in reverse.

If a man

1 Like

Re: Counter Thread: What Can We Ladies Offer Men In A Relationship Apart From Sex? by zexy2030(m): 4:49am On Nov 23, 2019
Magnoliaa:

grin grin grin
I'm expecting a positive response
Re: Counter Thread: What Can We Ladies Offer Men In A Relationship Apart From Sex? by Riele(f): 10:04am On Nov 23, 2019
Skmoda360:
Trash ......
Your opinion .
Re: Counter Thread: What Can We Ladies Offer Men In A Relationship Apart From Sex? by Nobody: 2:35pm On Nov 23, 2019
Riele:

What then is your point?
Do you believe in true love..... If so why base love on things that you want......
Re: Counter Thread: What Can We Ladies Offer Men In A Relationship Apart From Sex? by maximusprime2000: 9:27pm On Nov 23, 2019
Riele:
[b][/b]

Your generalization is annoying .

Most men also view relationship as a way of extracting sex from females .

The way you men act like saints is sickening.
Wen a girl is not ready for marriage she thinks every guy that come her way are just interested in sex.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Where Is Sex Most Likely To Happened? / My Girlfriend Got Pregnant On Two Different Occasions For Two Different Guys. I Got Rid Of Them For / Why Is My Life Centered On My Looks!!!!! (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.