Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,125 members, 7,821,855 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:12 PM

Babcock University Reacts To Sex Video Of Expelled Students That Leaked Online - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Babcock University Reacts To Sex Video Of Expelled Students That Leaked Online (86449 Views)

Ambrose Alli University Reacts To Forcing Medical Students To Sign Undertaking / Ghana University Reacts To BBC Video: No Evidence Of Sex-for-grades / LAUTECH Students Block Varsity Gates, Demand Reinstatement Of Expelled Students (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Babcock University Reacts To Sex Video Of Expelled Students That Leaked Online by Hofbrauhaus(m): 7:45pm On Nov 20, 2019
I liked how the girl gave the BF beejay at the end..I wish some girls have sense like that..

Who named that school Babcock. What were they thinking? tongue

5 Likes

Re: Babcock University Reacts To Sex Video Of Expelled Students That Leaked Online by kenx1(m): 7:45pm On Nov 20, 2019
Why expell her..... Where is the counselling department

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Babcock University Reacts To Sex Video Of Expelled Students That Leaked Online by FunkyAlhaji2015: 7:45pm On Nov 20, 2019
grin
Re: Babcock University Reacts To Sex Video Of Expelled Students That Leaked Online by Balenciagaokey: 7:45pm On Nov 20, 2019
grin
grin
grin
grin
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
grin grin grin grin grin
grin grin grin grin grin
grin grin grin
grin grin
Re: Babcock University Reacts To Sex Video Of Expelled Students That Leaked Online by propynich123: 7:46pm On Nov 20, 2019
Re: Babcock University Reacts To Sex Video Of Expelled Students That Leaked Online by JONNYSPUTE(m): 7:46pm On Nov 20, 2019
Why the expulsion if the said act was committed outside the school premises?

3 Likes

Re: Babcock University Reacts To Sex Video Of Expelled Students That Leaked Online by UPANDAN: 7:46pm On Nov 20, 2019
Story!
Re: Babcock University Reacts To Sex Video Of Expelled Students That Leaked Online by OyiboOyibo(m): 7:46pm On Nov 20, 2019
timidapsin:
Rubbish school..
Hypocrisy everywhere..
They claim to be a Christian school..
Even Jesus didn't expel the prostitute he had encounter with.

Shall we continue in sin that grace may abound?

Romans 6:1

8 Likes

Re: Babcock University Reacts To Sex Video Of Expelled Students That Leaked Online by MrThisandthat(m): 7:46pm On Nov 20, 2019
Jgds
Re: Babcock University Reacts To Sex Video Of Expelled Students That Leaked Online by toffyz(m): 7:46pm On Nov 20, 2019
d babe like doggy die

2 Likes

Re: Babcock University Reacts To Sex Video Of Expelled Students That Leaked Online by ArticleBeast: 7:48pm On Nov 20, 2019
timidapsin:
Rubbish school..
Hypocrisy everywhere..
They claim to be a Christian school..
Even Jesus didn't expel the prostitute he had encounter with.
But Jesus drove the people selling in the temple...

3 Likes

Re: Babcock University Reacts To Sex Video Of Expelled Students That Leaked Online by cenaman(m): 7:48pm On Nov 20, 2019
school wey chioma davido do ashawo, that wan na school?

4 Likes

Re: Babcock University Reacts To Sex Video Of Expelled Students That Leaked Online by Imstrong2(m): 7:48pm On Nov 20, 2019
See how the action of these two is trying to give the institution another meaning... Babcock... It's well,will always be proud of
Re: Babcock University Reacts To Sex Video Of Expelled Students That Leaked Online by Florblu(f): 7:48pm On Nov 20, 2019
Jubilancy:
Sigh, sometimes life isnt difficult, its humans that complicates it for themselves....
What happens to giving the gurl maybe supension for maybe 2 consecutive semesters? Based on the fact that it was consensual and both adults?
Anyways sha what do I know..after all rules are rules but some rules can be bent maybe alittle

Suspend her for what exactly?
Re: Babcock University Reacts To Sex Video Of Expelled Students That Leaked Online by YoungIncredible: 7:48pm On Nov 20, 2019
Waoh

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Babcock University Reacts To Sex Video Of Expelled Students That Leaked Online by cooltola(m): 7:49pm On Nov 20, 2019
Stop blaming Babcock, blame the students. Nobody forced them

4 Likes

Re: Babcock University Reacts To Sex Video Of Expelled Students That Leaked Online by Mathiasa(m): 7:49pm On Nov 20, 2019
I think its harsh to expel her, they should have at least given her suspension or an extra year. Am saying this because the incident didn't happen in the school or when they were in section. Wetin I sabi.

1 Like

Re: Babcock University Reacts To Sex Video Of Expelled Students That Leaked Online by WarriAproko: 7:50pm On Nov 20, 2019
See viewers waiting for blue film

1 Like

Re: Babcock University Reacts To Sex Video Of Expelled Students That Leaked Online by BabaIbo: 7:50pm On Nov 20, 2019
Florblu:
Former student?

Then virginity test should be submitted during freshmen documentation in all institutions

To even think this happened outside the school.

To gain admission go come hard pass to travel to US/Canada be that na... meaning say males than 100 abi 1000 people go dey enter universities every year
Re: Babcock University Reacts To Sex Video Of Expelled Students That Leaked Online by Godhatesodomy: 7:50pm On Nov 20, 2019
Wow
Re: Babcock University Reacts To Sex Video Of Expelled Students That Leaked Online by Starz825(m): 7:50pm On Nov 20, 2019
JamesHanu:
So she got expelled for having sex outside school during vacation or was it because of the video? Mad o

Oga forget...back then in KWASU for kwara one guy steal for lagos...Dem expel am for sch ..well owners come report

1 Like

Re: Babcock University Reacts To Sex Video Of Expelled Students That Leaked Online by Bellotelli: 7:51pm On Nov 20, 2019
Anyone with the video pls should share with me grin
Re: Babcock University Reacts To Sex Video Of Expelled Students That Leaked Online by timidapsin(m): 7:51pm On Nov 20, 2019
ArticleBeast:

But Jesus drove the people selling in the temple...
so the best thing is to pursue the girl away instead of trying to counsel and change her.
Re: Babcock University Reacts To Sex Video Of Expelled Students That Leaked Online by Starz825(m): 7:51pm On Nov 20, 2019
JamesHanu:
So she got expelled for having sex outside school during vacation or was it because of the video? Mad o

Oga forget...back then in KWASU for kwara one guy steal for lagos...Dem expel am for sch ..when owners come report..

But come to think of it...aw come they were able to video their selves for hospital...
Na wa ooo
Re: Babcock University Reacts To Sex Video Of Expelled Students That Leaked Online by OlujobaSamuel: 7:52pm On Nov 20, 2019
OyiboOyibo:

Shall we continue in sin that grace may abound?

Romans 6:1
The keyword is Continue, the statement never proved the girl to be habitual in rule flouting so the scripture you quoted is out of context

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Babcock University Reacts To Sex Video Of Expelled Students That Leaked Online by nnadychuks(m): 7:52pm On Nov 20, 2019
Someone said she shouldn’t have been expelled... I’m tired of all you hypocrites claiming it’s a normal thing. Why haven’t y’all posted an adult and consensual sextape outside your own school? Idiots

7 Likes

Re: Babcock University Reacts To Sex Video Of Expelled Students That Leaked Online by solecare: 7:53pm On Nov 20, 2019
This expulsion is partly caused by social media. I wish the girl well
Re: Babcock University Reacts To Sex Video Of Expelled Students That Leaked Online by Johans1991: 7:54pm On Nov 20, 2019
Good one there. Sex before marriage is a sin, am surprise that some people saw nothing wrong with that.
Thank you Babcock for maintaining your moral standard.

5 Likes

Re: Babcock University Reacts To Sex Video Of Expelled Students That Leaked Online by TheFacelessMan: 7:54pm On Nov 20, 2019
ornicus:
wtf? Babcock can expel students for knacking off campus? and when the school is not in session?
the girl should have just stone faced it is not me

i hope they are not saying the only sex position endorsed by this school is the missionary position

No way she could have denied not being the one.

The video was rather clear.

Even the overused Nigerian lie of Photoshop wouldn't have worked.

I dont know the camera used, but it was almost bluray quality. grin

8 Likes

Re: Babcock University Reacts To Sex Video Of Expelled Students That Leaked Online by Cutehector(m): 7:54pm On Nov 20, 2019
Eddygourdo:
Good job by the school.

Zero tolerance for stupid children of nowadays with decayed morals
I tell you. Teaches a lesson to young girls out there.

4 Likes

Re: Babcock University Reacts To Sex Video Of Expelled Students That Leaked Online by Djcrystalzed: 7:55pm On Nov 20, 2019
I think Babcock did the best thing by expelling the said student..a video like this between Lovers is only meant for the judgment day..now she must face the consequences alone..my only concern is that the guy is not really affected in terms of the stigmatization.. it's not the end of the world for her rather a lesson learnt the hard way...her parent should encourage her and counsel her what has happened can't be undone.. live goes on..she should repent and sin no more

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Students Who Took Examination Cheating To Another Level / See The Five Largest Universities In Nigeria / 2016/2017 Complete WAEC Time Table Now Available

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.